Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Little fun2

2.9K 282 49
By ritzuka2

After they ran for quite a few minutes they stopped near the car and Yibo started eating Zhan's ice cream. Zhan stopped in front of him and looks at Yibo.

"Don't look at me like that....I am not giving it back to you..." Said Yibo as he leaned on the car.

"It's fine....as long as you are happy...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"Keep that sweet words of yours to yourself...." Said Yibo shyly and Zhan chukkled.

"Come lets go...." Said Zhan and entered inside his car.

"Where....." Asked Yibo and entered inside.

"Just see...." Said Zhan and sped up his car. After sometime he stopped his car at a place.

"What is this place...." Asked Yibo.

"It's a club...." Said Zhan.

"Huhhh...." Said Yibo in a suprised voice.

"Didn't you wanted to dance.... So I brought you here....." Said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"For real....you brought me to a club at this time....in the afternoon" Asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....its a 24 hour club....its always open....." Said Zhan.

"Really....and how you are letting me inside....." Asked Yibo.

"Don't forget Yibo....your Alpha is one of the top businessman in China....there is nothing impossible for me...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's hand and started walking.

Zhan stopped at the entrance where a security guard was standing. Zhan showed a card to the guard and he opened the door for them.

"See...." Said Zhan and they both entered inside.

"Woah....its so big...." Said Yibo staring at the big place and there were many people dancing.

"So....what are you waiting for go and enjoy....." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded as he jumped on the dance floor and started dancing. Zhan sat a few meters away from the stage watching Yibo dance happily.

Only in a few minutes Yibo's dance turned into a sensual one. Everyone dancing there turned their focus on Yibo staring at him with open mouths.

Zhan saw the others staring at Yibo like hungry animals.

"Aye....this kid...." Said Zhan and rushed to Yibo and pulled him out from the stage.

"Zhan ge....what happened....let me dance more....." Said Yibo while wriggling his hands.

"Yibo....can't you see....how they are salivating while watching you...." Asked Zhan as Yibo turned around and saw some male Alphas staring at him secretly. Yibo looked back at Zhan and chukkled.

"Are you jealous...." Asked Yibo as he raised a brow.

"What...n...no....but I just don't like how they are looking at you...." Stuttered Zhan.

"Ahhh.....I see....then why don't tou come with me and dance...." Said Yibo.

"Afterall you are my Alpha....that too a dominant one....protect me with your phermones...." Said Yibo with a sheepish smile.

"Huh.....but...." Said Zhan but Yibo dragged him to the stage and started dancing once again while sticking close to Zhan.

Zhan looked at Yibo and then smiled at the next moment as he released his phermones and started dancing with Yibo. Everyone who was standing there moved away from them as they felt Zhan's phermones. Nobody could stand those phermones.

Yibo and Zhan continued dancing while enjoying fully. They danced for quite an hour and now both of them where very exhausted.

They sat near the counter while taking deep breaths.

"Would you like something....." Asked the bartender.

"Yeah....two cocktails...." Said Yibo and the barteneder nodded and started making the cocktail.

"Sir your cocktail...." Said the bartender and gave it to them.

They both drank it.

"One more...." Said Yibo. Zhan looked at Yibo and wriggled his brows.

"Yibo....." Said Zhan.

"Want to have some fun....." Asked Yibo while looking at Zhan.

"How...." Asked Zhan.

"Here sir....your drink..." Said the bartender.

"Can I have a vodka bottle...." Asked Yibo.

"Yeah sure sir....." Said the bartender and went inside a room and came out with a vodka bottle and gave it to Yibo.

"Ohh thank you...." Said Yibo as he picked up the bottle and thrashed it on the floor.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan with widened eyes.

"Ahhh....what did you do...." Yelled the bartender, others who were sitting there turned towards the noise.

"Zhan ge run...." Said Yibo quickly as he grabbed Zhan's hand and started running while dragging Zhan with himself. They ran as fat as they can away from the club and stopped.

"Hahhh....hahh....how was that...." Asked Yibo while huffing.

"Hahh....why did....you do that...." Asked Zhan.

"Wasn't it fun....." Asked Yibo.

"Fun....how was it fun...." Asked Zhan.

"Ahhh Zhan ge....you don't know anything....let me teach you..." Said Yibo and dragged Zhan with him.

"Ahhh....where are we going Yibo...." Asked Zhan. Yibo stopped in front of a house he looked up and saw a tree with fruits.

"Zhan ge....get on your knees...." Said Yibo.

"Huhhh....what...." Said Zhan with a shocked face.

"Ahh...come on....help me climb that boundary wall...." Said Yibo.

"But why...." Asked Zhan.

"Are you doing it or not....." Asked Yibo.

"Okay fine...." Said Zhan and got on his knees. Yibo stepped over Zhan's thighs and climbed on the wall and stood on the boundary. He plucked some fruits.

"Here Zhan ge....catch them...." Said Yibo and threw the fruits at him. Zhan caught the fruits and looked at Yibo.

"What are you doing Yibo....you are stealing fruits...." Said Zhan.

"Ahhh....Zhan ge....lower your voice...the owner will come out...." Said Yibo as he heard some voice.

"Hey.... Who are you....stealing my fruits...." Yelled a old man while coming out of the house.

"Ahhh Zhan ge run...." Said Yibo and jumped down the wall.

"Yibo....are you okay...." Asked Zhan.

"Ask that later.....run now...." Said Yibo and once again grabbed Zhan's hand and started running.

They stopped at a far place and Yibo looked at Zhan while smiling.

"Huhh....that was close...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan as Yibo snatched the fruit from Zhan's hand and ate it.

"It's tasty....you should try one too...." Said Yibo.

"Hahhh....really...." Said Zhan.

"Come on Zhan ge....eat it...." Said Yibo as Zhan bite the other fruit in his hand.

"Hmm....tasty...." Said Zhan and Yibo smiled.

"It's just unbelievable....China's top businessman is running on road after stealing fruits...." Said Zhan and Yibo chukkled.

"But its fun Zhan ge...." Said Yibo while laughing and Zhan smiled too.

Yibo looked around as he saw the public toilet.

"Ahhh....yes....let me show you now....come with me...." Said Yibo and Zhan followed him.

Zhan looked at the public toilet and looked at Yibo weirdly.

"What do you even want to show me at a public toilet...." Asked Zhan with weird face.

"Atleast not what you expect...." Said Yibo taunting.

"Yibo....I didn't said anything like that...." Said Zhan.

"Okay okay....i was joking..." Said Yibo while laughing.

"Come inside..." Said Yibo and they entered inside.

Yibo walked inside and saw there were three cubicles he entered inside each of them and took out the toilet rolls from them.

"Yibo....what are you doing.....that must be dirty..." Said Zhan while Yibo hid those toilet papers in the corner.

"Just stand here and watch Zhan ge...." Said Yibo. They stood there as a man coming running inside.

Yibo and Zhan were standing outside the man glared at them and entered inside.

"Now what...." Asked Zhan.

"Just wait....." Said Yibo.

After sometime

"Anyone there.....can you help me.....ahhh there is no toilet paper....hey.....anyone listening to me.....hello....." Said the man from inside the toilet.

"Hey god.... Please help me....ahh....can't I even empty my stomach happily...." Said the man while Zhan and Yibo burst into laugh. They ran out of the bathroom and started laughing.

"Yibo....why are you doing this to him....give him the toilet papers...." Said Zhan while laughing.

"Ahhh....he should learn to manage without toilet paper.....that's a important lesson in life...." Said Yibo laughing.

"Yeah yeah..... And you are teaching him isn't it ..." Said Zhan while laughing and Yibo nodded.

"Now come, lets go...." Said Yibo. It was almost night. They started walking toward their car.

As they saw a boy standing on the road with few girls while smoking cigarette. He was showing so much attitude while flipping his hairs.

"Hahhh.....now look at them....do he think, he looks handsome in those weird clothes...." Said Yibo as the boy looked at Yibo.

"Ohhh my....see....what is this....a omega boy....with a Alpha....." Said the boy grinning.

"On your way to get fucked???" Asked the boy while laughing.

"Want me to tell you a good location...." Asked the boy.

"You...." Said Zhan and was about to walk towards him but Yibo stopped Zhan with his hand.

"Let me handle...." Said Yibo in a low voice.

He walked himself towards the boy and looked at him.

"Yes gege....I am so in need to get fucked.....and you also look quite handsome.....your body is quite nice too...." Said Yibo while looking at him.

"What do you think about joining us....you look like you are a large one...." Said Yibo while looking at his clothed dick.

"Yeah....you got it right...." Said the boy proudly.

"How about.....i get on my knees...for you....to take....that.....in..."said Yibo as he bend down. The boy grinned and looked at Yibo.

" Yibo...."said Zhan and moved forward but Yibo suddenly pulled the boy's pants down. He was wearing a pink boxer with hearts.

"Hey......you...." Yelled the boy startled while trying to pull his pants up. Meanwhile the girls standing beside him where giggling silently.

"Gege.....run...." Said Yibo and pulled Zhan with him. They ran quickly towards their car and stood there.

Yibo started laughing loudly.

"Have you seen his face Zhan ge...looking so stupid...." Said Yibo while laughing.

"Yibo....what were you trying to do...." Asked Zhan.

"What....he was saying like that.... So i just want to teach him a lesson..... Wasn't it funny.... "said Yibo.

"Funny......it was not funny at all....if you have to teach him a lesson you can do it in other way too...."yelled Zhan with a angry expression.

Yibo stopped laughing and looked at Zhan with a sad face and bowed his head down.

Zhan saw Yibo's sad face and felt guilty.

"Yibo.....sorry.....but I was worried....and then....you were behaving like that.....i....was scared....what if he....did something to you for real...." Said Zhan and hugged Yibo.

"Didn't you told....Omegas should stand for themselves...."said Yibo.

"But I didn't mean like that.....that's dangerous....don't do it again....what if ....if he did something to you..." said Zhan while ruffling Yibo's hairs with his hand.

"How could that happen.....aren't you there to protect me...." Said Yibo while hiding his face in Zhan's chest.

Zhan got suprised for a second at Yibo's words but then he smiled and kissed on Yibo's hair.

"Now lets go back...." Said Zhan. They both sat inside the car.

Yibo stretched his hands and legs inside the car and looked at Zhan.

"It was so much fun today..." Said Yibo happily.

"Hmmm.....yeah..... I never had fun like this.....stealing things and having fun....and about the bar incident, I think now they will ban me from every bar...." Said Zhan mocking and Yibo chukkled.

"Zhan ge just accept this..... You have enjoyed...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah yeah...." Said Zhan.

"Okay.....if you didn't enjoyed....then I will show you...." Said Yibo.

"What are you planning to do now...." Asked Zhan with a tensed face.

"Don't even think of anything....I am not going to stop the car...." Said Zhan.

"No need to...." Said Yibo while looking out of the window as he saw a woman standing few meters away from the car, overly dressed and loaded with lots of makeup.

As Zhan's car reached near him Yibo took his head out of the car.

"You are looking ugly aunty....." Yelled Yibo and quickly pulled his head inside.

"Hey....how dare you say like this....you brat....stop the car...." Yelled the girl and took out her sandal and threw at the car.

"Ohh god.....that just hit my car...." Said Zhan in a worried tone while Yibo was laughing.

"See.....how angry she was....when I told her the reality...." Said Yibo while laughing.

"Yibo....you are such a little demon.....causing problems to even those whom you don't know...." Said Zhan.

"What's so wrong in that....its fun....I am 17 only....i want to enjoy my life.... And i will do that anyway....no one can stop me...." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Okay okay....i am not stopping you either but don't just fell into any problem...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
93.8K 7.4K 54
Wang Yibo, an omega is finally getting married to the love of his life Zhu Zanjin, an alpha and politician. However, on the day of the wedding, every...
11.6K 299 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...
20.1K 821 29
[Mpreg] Escaping Toxic relationships, Finding True love and witnessing unexpected twists. - All actions, locations and events are purely fictional. I...