Babe

De Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

38

0 0 0
De Modestyj

Monday arrives and  we are testifying against the cartel. Jane testified first.  Simon is next and than it's my turn. We all did well the district attorney tells us. It's lunch time so Bailey takes the opportunity for me to use a exercise bike that was brought up in the room we weren't registered in. I ate my food just in time they restarted up.

Up next is the bank manager and several employees who stated what occurred.  One of the bank employee was arrested by the feds for being a part of it and was placed in witness protection for her testimony. She revealed alot that many of us including the FBI,  NCIS agents here and in Hawaii. Agent Tennant and FBI Whistler were up. We were glad to see Lucy was healed and back at work.
The trial went in for two and half weeks. We were able to go to Sacramento to see the jury come in with a verdict of guilty  .Simon was back at work but just part time and excused himself to hear the verdict.  My husband was so glad to be home finally.

Tabitha, Maura, TJ's, the Kelly's and the doctors and coroner's testimonies is what finalized the nail in the cartels coffin so to speak.

Simon since I am.here all your labs came back . You can return to full duties with no restrictions  I still be careful. Thank you.

We are finally close to December and the wedding is approaching soon.  I  wrote Bailey her final check today. She has already moved in with my buddy and asked us over for dinner tonight to celebrate . Please come by the work site. I have hire U d everyone.  The final part of the sign will be up today. We would love to. It's been interesting and fun to work and getting to know you. You killed me some days Bailey but it was all worth it. I am glad.  We will follow you over there now.

Everyone starts to park and the crane driver just left.

Joan gets out and hugs me.
Babe your brother did a fine job expanding it and making it yours. I agree.I wish he didn't have to go back to Italy so soon. BABE HE WILL BE HERE NEXT MONTH. WHILE I JUST SAW A CRANE AND YOU HAD ME EXPAND THE DRIVEWAY AND RESEED IT AND PUT PIPES FOR WATER WHY? YOU WILL SEE WHEN WE LEAVE HERE.

Joan kisses me and we go inside. .

Here is the first floor the break room, the main therapy and pool that is heated.

The second story that can be used by stairs or the elevator by the restroom downstairs. We have restrooms on both floors that is open for all.

Upstairs work room with my office and personal bathroom with a set of bathroom for both genders like the one downstairs.

Last is my personal office and restroom.

This is it for now.
This looks really nice Bailey. If you need investors later,  just ask Simon and I and we will be silent partners. Thank you I want to do this on my own. I told the same thing to my brother. Let's get going to the house. I had something done for you.It arrived early and is your wedding gift.

I secure the building and we leave.

We arrive at the house and Joan and I park in the garage than the others for dinner park.

I remove the sheet and turn it on.

OH BABE I LOVE IT. ITS AN ORIGINAL DONE BY KIKI FOR YOU .SHE MUST OF PUT ALOT OF HOURS IN IT.  SHE TOLD ME SHE DID THIS FOR THE SHELTER FUNDRAISER BECAUSE  OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED SHE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DO SCRIPTURES LIKE SHE NORMALLY DOES. I GAVE HER MORE SO SHE COULD GIVE IT TO THE SHELTER.
Bailey we all felt bad you all being stuck in Tahoe than the  trial.  So we gave my aunt money instead.  Count me in for ten grand. I will forward her a check . Thanks Joan.

Let's go inside  and get cooking.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...