Tsuguko of the Sound Hashira

Par KiwiTherapist

"No matter what, you are still my father. By blood or not. I love you dad." Started 3-10-22 Ended xx-xx-xx Plus

Introduction/Dictionary
Chapter Arc so far...
Chapter One: The Sound Hashira
Chapter Two: Training
Chapter Three: Final Selection 1/2
Chapter Three: Final Selection 2/2
Chapter Four: Goodbyes
Chapter Five: Greeting The Hashiras
Chapter Six: Hashira Meeting
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Master
Chapter Eight: Kamado & His Friends
Chapter Nine: Bro!
Chapter Ten: Dreams
Chapter Eleven: Train Demon & an...Uppermoon?!
Chapter Twelve: Akaza
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye Rengoku-San
Chapter Fourteen: Uzui Tengen
Chapter Sixteen: House Ogimoto
Chapter Seventeen: Leave or Join
Chapter Eighteen: A demon spotted!
Tsuguko of the Sound Hashira facts!
Demon Chapter Prologue
Demon Chapter #1
Chapter Nineteen: Uzui's wives join in battle!
Chapter Twenty: Two Uppermoons?!
Demon Chapter #2
Chapter Twenty-One: A Big Blur
Chapter Twenty-Two: A New Hashira and A New Friend, Maybe Two
Chapter Twenty-Three: A Little Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Date Interrupted? 1/2
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Date Interrupted! 2/2
Chapter 25: Betrayal Of The Senses

Chapter Fifteen: New mission

643 13 2
Par KiwiTherapist

"Ok...ok...I'm good..." Zenitsu started to calm down.

"So anyways, where are we going, Uzui-San?" Yumi asked.

"The most flamboyant place in all of Japan, spilling with lust and desire. The hot bed for demons, the Entertainment District.

"Entertainment District?" Tanjiro said in a curious voice.

"Y...You know...That place...About beautiful... You know what i'm trying to say right?" Zenitsu said with a very flustered face.

Everyone was looking at him weird.

"Listen up! I am a god! You three are trash! While Yumi is an angel! " Uzui said.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stood there, turning into stone and crumbling away.

Yumi just stood there with dotted eyes. 'He's doing this again...'

"That's the first bit of info you need to pound into your heads! So dive it in! You turn into dogs if I say so! Turn into monkeys if I tell you to! And remember above all else! I am a god!" Uzui finished with a pose.

'Oh this guy is crazy...' Zenitsu thought while looking at Uzui.

"Quick question Uzui, what exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asked.

'Please tell me hes playing dumb'

"Good question. You have great potential." Uzui said, crossing his arms on his chest.

'What great potential do you get from asking a question?'

"I am the god of festivals. The god of flamboyance."

'Yeah he's the god of stupidity.'

"Well I am the king of the mountains! It's a pleasure to meet you, god of festivals." Inosuke said with his hands on his hips.

They all looked at him dumbfounded.

"I've never heard of you. That's odd. Something about you creeps me out." Uzui said.

'Your kidding right?! You two are a match made in heaven! Cringe worthy! How did Yumi-Chan survive this guy!'

"You want creepy! I'll show you creepy!" Inosuke was just about ready to fight Uzui but luckily Tanjiro was holding him down.

"Super creepy."

Inosuke got even more fired up. Yumi then out a hand on Inosukes shoulder and whispered something in his ear. And whatever she whispered to him made him calm down and shine in pride.

"Right, that's enough fooling around. Let's go. Follow me." Uzui then ran and left dust behind.

There they arrived at the Entertainment District in a carriage. It was full of lights and covers.

"Listen you three, try not to stand out.. Now whatever you do dont get out the carriage." Uzui said.

Just then Zenitsu got out of the carriage.

"W...What are you doing?" Tanjiro said to Zenitsu.

Then Inosuke also got out of the carriage. Tanjiro then went after the two.

"Uzui-San, the three idiots got out of the carriage." Yumi said.

"What a bunch of hard-headed idiots!"

...

There Inosuke stood in the middle of the street, captivated by all the bright lights.

"Settle down Inosuke." Tanjiro said, holding Inosuke by the shoulders.

"Get back here, damn it!" Uzui yelled.

Yumi was right beside Uzui with a blank face. 'So much for trying not to stand out.'

"I'm talking about you too! Are you listening to me?!" Uazui pointed at Zenitsu who was just looking around the place.

Now with everyone back together they stood next to Uzui/

"Everything is so bright." Zenitsu commented.

"It looks like it's daytime." Tanjiro said.

"Allow me to introduce you to the Yoshiwara Entertainment District. Flamboyant isn't it?" Uzui said.

"What kind of place is this?! Too many people to even count!" Inosuke said Getting dizzy from everything.

"Make way cause I'm coming through!" Inosuke then ran into a crowd of people and knocked them out of his way.

"Hey! Get back here moron!" Uzui went after Inosuke.

He then came back with Inosuke on his back. "Hey, where did the annoying kid with the yellow hair go?" He asked Tanjiro.

"Huh? Where..." Tanjiro looked behind him and saw that Zenitsu wasn't there anymore.

Zenitsu was going into a crowd.

"Well, aren't you a handsome one? Why don't you come and join us?" A lady with a magenta kimono waved at him.

"We got candy if you're hungry." The lady next to her said.

Zenitsu just blushed and smiled before putting a hand on his face.

"No need to be shy young man."

Zenitsu just ran away. 'Beautiful ladies making the first move? What am I going to do?'

"Not so fast!" Uzui then hit him on the head. "You're too young for that kind of stuff." He said while dragging him to the others.

"Take notes you three, you too Yumi. During the day this place is quiet as a ghost town, but at night it roars with all kind of people. Ideal circumstances for a demon. The women here are also unique. They become courtesans and are sold off to pay off their debts. In return they are given food and clothes. And if they climb off the ranks, a rich man might buy off their contracts. The highest rank of courtesans are referred to as Oiran, and she's on a whole different level. The beauty and intelligence are unrivaled, she's mastered every traditional art. A woman of distinction, bathed in her house's resources. To become the shining star."

"She sounds incredible." Tanjiro said.

"Let's go." Uzui said.

There they were in a room sitting down. "Listen up you three, once you're in the Entertainment District you should try to seek out my wives."

That caught the attention of Yumi. "They are here?" She asked Uzui who nodded his head. "I'll search for any info on the demons."

"This is completely ridiculous!" Zenitsu yelled out.

"Huh?" Uzui looked at Zenitsu who was now hitting the floor beneath him.

"You're joking right?! How dare you order us to waste our time finding a bride for you!"

"Huh! When did I ever ask you for something like that?!" Uzui yelled.

"Shut up! I'm not done talking here!" Zenitsu pointed at Uzui.

"Zenitsu please!" Tanjiro grabbed him by the waist.

"Just because a freak like you has no luck with the ladies, doesn't make you use demon slayers like us for such a pitiful reason! We're not helping you find a wife you creep!" Zenitsu kept pointing his finger at Uzui.

"What are you babbling about, idiot?! I'm talking about my wives who came to the Entertainment District and are hard at work in their house. They haven't sent their regular so I'm checking if they're ok."

"I suppose that is what a guy like you would fantasize."

Uzui then threw him a bunch of envelopes that knocked him down on the floor. "Here's your proof. Letters have been sent to me by Kasugai Crow."

"There's quite a lot of them here. She must have been undercover for some time." Tanjiro said.

"Oh, well I do have 3 wives." Uzui said.

Zenitsu sat up on the floor. "Did you say wives? And 3? 3?! 3 wives, there's no way! Yumi, is this true?!"

"Yes it's true, Uzui-San has 3 wives. They helped me in my training." Yumi said while drinking Shincha tea.

"How in the world did a guy like you get to have 3 wives?!" Zenitsu yelled.

Uzui then punched his gut, making him shut up. "Gut a problem with that kid?"

Tanjiro and Inosuke just ignored the scene that just happened while Yumi was still drinking her tea.

"Umm excuse me, but I noticed that the letters they sent in all seem to keep reminding you to not to stand out when you come." Tanjiro said.

"Which is why I'm sending you four." Uzui explained.

"So what are we going to do exactly?" Tanjiro asked.

"Disguise yourselves of course. And as much as I hate it, in an un flamboyant way. All three of my wives are brilliant ninjas known as kunoichis. I was almost certain that this district would be the perfect place for demons. But when I went in as a customer, I couldn't get any info on them. So I sent each one of them to get closer than any customer ever could. Since I already narrowed it down to the most likely house to 3. You all will search for my wives there and gather information. Suma of the Tokito House, Makio of the Ogimoto House, and Hinatsuru of the Kyogoku House."

"They're all probably dead if they stopped writing." Inosuke said while picking at his ear.

Uzui punched his gut like Zenitsu.

The door opened to the guy Uzui talked to to get the room. "Pardon the intuition sir, but I've brought all the items you requested earlier."

"Thank you."

"Uhhh" The 2 people looked at the weird looking girls.

"Oh my goodness, these four girls...are surely a homely bunch aren't they..." The woman said.

"Sorry, I'm afraid that we aren't looking for hire this time." The man said.

"I beg of it for your heart to reconsider, I believe that under your training madam, their beauty will bloom in no time." Uzui said.

"That's very flattering but.." The man looked at the woman who was blushing at Uzui.

"Well I suppose taking in one wouldn't be a problem." The woman said, surprising the man.

"I can assure you that you won't be disappointed. You may take whichever girl you want." Uzui said with sparkles around him.

"If we can choose, we will take the one in the middle, she looks the most obedient." The woman said.

"I promise to work as hard as I can!" Tanjiro, whose name now is Sumiko, said.

"Great, now I'm stuck with you two brats. I'm going to pay someone to take you." Uzui said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Stop talking to me, I don't want to hear it from you." Zenitsu said getting angrier the second.

"Uzui-San, I don't get why I have to wear this makeup. I'm a girl already." Yumi said.

"Are you upset you have to dress up as a girl?" Uzui said, completely ignoring Yumi's question. 'You said you would do anything I asked, right?"

"Hey look, it seems there are a bunch of people swarming over there." Inosuke pointed at a crowd.

There they say a woman walking with other people behind her.

"Ahh, there is House Tokito's Oiran. Her name is Konaitsu, the highest courtesan is going off to meet her suitor. How's that for being flamboyant." Uzui said.

"That's her?! Are you telling me that's your wife?! How did you get a knockout like her?! And what?! You have 3 of them?! Do they all look at that?! Huh!" Zenitsu screamed at Uzui.

"She's not my wife!" Uzui punches Zenitsu in the face.

"Why does she walk so slow? She would be killed instantly if we were in the mountains." Inosuke said, picking his ear again.

Then he felt a stare at him and looked behind to see a woman towering over him, staring at him hard.

"Excuse me sir, but I'll be taking this girl back to my house now. If that's alright." The woman said.

"I see, and you must be?" Uzui said with a questioning tone.

"I am the chaperon of the Ogimoto House." The woman said.

Uzui clapped his hands and said, "Well if she captured the eyes of the Ogimoto House, how could I refuse. May I ask what it was about her that caught your attention?"

"Yes, her beauty is one I've never seen. But I also see you have that one." She pointed at Yumi. "If it's possible, may I also have that one?"

"Why yes of course." Uzui said putting his hands together.

Then the woman walked away with both Inosuke and Yumi.

"Take care Inoko and Ayako!" Uzui waved.

✧Yumi whispered to Inosuke's ear "Creepy is the equivalent to scary. That means he's scared of you. You just scared a god."

✧Yumi's undercover name is Ayako.

✧Uzui just wanted to make Yumi beautiful but he has 0 skill in makeup. 

Word count: 1926

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

408K 10.2K 17
Yandere Hashira X Female Reader Yandere Kimetsu no yaiba x Female Reader Yandere Demon Slayer x Female Reader y/n wakes up in a dark forest with n...
64.9K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
212K 11.2K 112
"Huh... The gods really did pity me. Dying at the age of sixteen, almost seventeen, by the sword of Upper Moon One just to be set back into the past...