Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye Rengoku-San

(A/N- If you want to hear it while reading. ^^^)

'I can't just leave Tanjiro here, right now he's injured.' Yumi was still trying to think of a way for her to help Rengoku.

Inosuke finally came to help out and just as he was going to head into battle with Rengoku he was stopped.

"Stay right there! You can't reopen that wound of yours. It'll kill you!" Rengoku yelled.

"Inosuke, where's the wound?" Yumi asked right after Rengoku mentioned that Inosuke has a wound. As soon as Inosuke showed her, she got her bandages and started wrapping them with a medicinal gel she had left over when she patched Tanjiro. 'This is why I think that solo missions are superior like Uzui-San said.'

As Yumi was patching up Inosuke, the battle between Akaza and Rengoku was just heating up. After Yumi finished she looked to see that the ones in battle were not there anymore.

"Tanjiro, where are they? Where did they go?" Yumi asked.

"They went to fight in the forest."

That's when suddenly Rengoku went flying back to where they were originally fighting.

"Rengoku!" Tanjiro shouted out.

"Watch out bug eyes!" Inosuke yelled.

"Are you sure you don't want to become a demon?" Akaza asked Rengoku once more.

Seeing as they were not fighting anymore Yumi took this chance to do a surprise attack.

"Sound Breathing, Fifth Form: String Performance." Yumi holds one of her swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them. They couple this by also releasing numerous bombs to detonate, causing great explosions that deal massive physical damage.

"Yumi no!"

Although she did do quite a bit of damage on Akaza, he did not attack Yumi.

'Why isn't he attacking?' Yumi thought.

"My, my. A female demon slayer? I'm sorry but I won't go up in battle with a woman."

Yumi's eyes widened when Rengoku grabbed the collar of her uniform and threw her behind him.

"Yumi, you do realize that was a huge risk right?" Rengoku said while not leaving his eyes on Akaza.

"Yes, I know."

"Go back to where young Tanjiro is."

She did what she was told and as soon as she did Akaza went to land a hide on Rengoku only to be blocked by his katana.