Chapter Eleven: Train Demon & an...Uppermoon?!

(A/N- Please make sure to check out my Introductions to my stories for updates.)

'I have to find the demon responsible for this.' Yumi was opening and closing each train cart that came in her way. She had been searching for the demon for some time now.

Suddenly there was some type of flesh growing on the train. 'Demon blood art?' Yumi had no time to think when the flesh started to attack the passengers.

'This is bad.' Yumi knew that she couldn't really use any forms in the train because it doesn't have much space inside. 'I'll just have to use my sheer strength with my blades.'

With that Yumi just swung at the flesh, cutting them off before they could touch any passengers. Yumi kept this up until they just stopped showing, meaning something happened to the demon. Then Yumi heard Inosuke from far away where Tanjiro went.

She ran as fast as she could to where Iosuke was yelling at Tanjro telling him that this was the real world. She saw what seemed to be more of the flesh but with eyeballs that had the kanji for dream. She looked to see that Inosuke and Tanjiro were being attacked by flesh hands.

"Watch out!" Yumi yelled.

"Yanami! Stop standing there and help Tontaro!"

"Who the hell is Yanami and Tontaro?! You know what, never mind." She looked over at Tanjiro to see him bleeding near his abdomen. "What happened Tanjiro?"

"The conductor stabbed me."

Yumi reached her pouch that was tied to her belt and took out bandages. "Open your uniform quickly."

Tanjiro's face flushed at the request. "Hurry up unless you wanna bleed to death." Yumi said.

And so he did what he was requested. Yumi started to wrap the bandages as fast as she could. "There, that should stop the bleeding for now at least before the medical kakushi arrives. Make sure to not make fast movements for now."

Now that that was over, she finally had enough space outside to use her breathing technique.

'Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes.' Yumi held her swords apart and spins them rapidly in conjunction with releasing her bombs, creating massive explosions while defending herself from the attacks of the flesh.

Although Tanjiro's nose was filled with the smell of gunpowder that did not smell pleasant, he was amazed at her breathing technique.

Suddenly the flesh made the train fall off the train tracks.

"Inosuke go grab that flower over there with the red petals and fast!" Yumi said.

Inosuke did what she said and gave her the flower. "Here Tanjiro, bite the stem. It'll help ease the pain."