Personal Bodyguard | WinRina

By winterskarina

๐–  ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…-๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ฉ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ.๐—„.๐–บ. ๐–ธ๐—Ž ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ, ๐—‚๐—Œ... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
announcement!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 21

1.1K 49 6
By winterskarina

Karina's POV

My heart was pounding so hard when Winter answered while staring at me. They all cheered for her and she looked so shy.

"Congrats Winter and to your partner!" Jungkook said while applauding. Does that mean they're the winner? When the two of them got off the stage, Winter was still staring at me, and I was blushing so hard when she smiled. What's with her?

"Okay guys, we're now computing the judges' scores. So I want ya'll to relax and vibe with the music!" Taehyung said and changed the lights into the disco one. He played an energetic song and I saw them standing up while dancing.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Winter smiling at me. I felt my heart was about to jumped out my chest when I noticed that she's still in her sports bra.

"Care to dance?" She offered her hand and I gladly accepted it, of course, who wouldn't love to dance with her, right?

"Didn't know that a dragon could dance so sexy." She said which made me slapped her arm. But wait, did she call me sexy?

"Fuck you, puppy." Winter just chuckled and I saw a smirk forming her lips, oh boy.

"Did you just called me Daddy?" I glared at her.

"I didn't! You need to get your ears cleaned.." I teased and she pulled me closer to her. I can feel my breath hitching at how at the gap between us. Winter was staring right directly into my soul, God, I'm being hypnotized by her ocean eyes.

"The results are finally here! Drum roll please." I pushed Winter away when Taehyung appeared in front of us, oops, sorry love. I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. The drum rolls were so thrilling and I clenched my teeth while waiting for the winner.

"The winner for tonight's competition is... with a perfect 10... congratulations to..." My heart was beating so fast, who could it be? Anyone of us deserved it but I wish it was us.

"Congratulations to Winter and Ryujin!" I looked at Winter and she was shocked. I ran to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Wow, super duper supportive girlfriend Karina?" I slightly pushed Winter and glared at Ryujin who was wiggling her eyebrows at me. I shifted my eyes to Winter and she was blushing? I smiled at her but she just looked away. Oh so cute.

"Winner Winter." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Win." She added which made me giggle. I heard Ryujin's fake coughing from behind, I turned to glared at her.

"Excuse me, it's OUR win, not just hers, it's OURS." Ryujin was sulking but I just stuck out my tongue at her which made Winter laughed.

"Whatever." I said and I noticed a smirk formed her lips.

"You're just bitter 'cause I get to do a sexy dance with your GIRLFRIEND." I covered her mouth to shut her up and she was just laughing. Fuck this monkey. I can feel my cheeks getting red at the thought of calling Winter my girlfriend.

"What did she said?" Winter said in confusion.

"No no, don't mind her, she's just talking bullshit~" Winter nodded which made me sighed in relief. Ryujin was shaking her head as she went up the stage, she gestured Winter to come with her. Winter looked at me and smiled before going up with Ryujin.

-

I woke up with Hyunjin's loud alarm, I turned it off and shook his body beside me.

"It's already morning, get up." I said with a husky voice, he looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.

"You look so beautiful even in the morning, Karina." he said and I just stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever. Get up yo lazy ass." I said before leaving the tent. I saw Winter and Lia and they were holding hands. I walked passed them with an annoyed look on my face. I went to Aeri's table, she's with Ningning. They waved at me but I just ignored them and sat beside Ning.

"What's with the grumpy face unnie?" Ningning asked me but I just ignore her. I gestured Aeri to get me some food, she nodded and stood up. I kept sighing and I think Ningning noticed it.

"Lemme guess, it's about Winter?" she said but I just sighed again, yep, she can be my mood maker but sometimes, my destroyer.

"Why won't you just tell her how you feel?" I shook my head and I heard her sigh.

"I wouldn't want to make things awkward between us, especially, she's my bodyguard and I'm her boss. That doesn't feel right." I said.

"So you're planning to keep that forever?" Ningning asked and I nodded subconsciously. I honestly don't know what to do with my feelings either, I don't want to confess to her, that's embarrassing.

"I just don't know Ning, I just don't want her to feel awkward.."

"Nah, Winter unnie is not like that. She might be rude, disrespectful, cold, moody and dense sometimes, but trust me, she's used to it." Ningning said and gave me a thumbs up. I got confused at the last part, used to it? To what?

"What do you mean she's used to it?" I asked and she chuckled.

"At confessions.. Almost all the girls in our past school liked her, even the straight ones. Winter would always tell me stories almost everyday that a girl confessed to her." Ningning explained.. wow, so she's a campus crush.. I kinda felt jealous huh.

"Hey! Here's your food, and for you my Ningning." I glared at Aeri and what's with that disgusting 'my' thingy. I saw Ningning giggling at her which made me think that something's going on between these two. I narrowed my eyes at Aeri and she choked at her own food, deserves you right pig.

"What did I miss?" Aeri asked as Ningning offered her a glass of water. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Me." Ningning said which made us look at her, and she was blushing. Why the fuck is everyone gay here? Gay virus everywhere. Aeri smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

"Cute.. but what are you guys talking about while I'm gone? Are you backstabbing me!?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's none of your fucking business." I harshly said which made her frown.

"Wow.. am I not your bestfriend anymore?" I shook my head which made her whined like a child, so damn annoying. Ningning was trying to calm her down and it worked.

"It's about Winter, honey." I shifted my eyes to Ningning who was now sitting beside Aeri. What the hell? Did I miss something?

"Okay bee, continue." Aeri said with a sweet smile which made me disgusted. Really? Honey and Bee? Right in front of my sandwich?

"Winter was a campus crush back then, and I hated that I'm with the same school with her, like the hell, whenever those girls see me, they would give me some fucking gifts and telling me to give it to her.. why don't they approach her personally?! Do I look like a freaking yaya?" Ningning was ranting and Aeri was just caressing her back to comfort her. It looks like I got a popular bae with me huh.

"Did Winter... perhaps rejected them?" I asked and Ningning nodded. I'm even more confused.

"Why?" I added.

"Because she had a girlfriend before." she said which made me froze, yeah.. I remember Winter told me that she had an ex, and it was a girl. Oh, that girl must be lucky.

"What happened to them?" Ningning choke on her food which made me even more curious.

"It's a long story unnie, besides, you should ask her if you want to know the whole story hehe." Ningning said and I just sighed.

"You talk to much Ning." I turned to see who said that, and to my surprise, it was Winter. She was frowning at Ningning but when she shifted her gaze to me, she smiled and waved hello. I'm just staring at her as she sat beside me.

"Bee.. let's go swimming!"

"But I'm not fin-" Ningning couldn't finished what she's saying because Aeri dragged her to the swimming pool. It's only me and Winter, I can feel my heart racing when I felt her hand on mine.

"Hey, good morning." She said but I wasn't looking at her anymore, I kept my gaze on the sandwich in front of me. I was surprised when she cupped my face and made me look at her.

'Fuck you Giselle for leaving me with her.'

"O-oh.. hi.." I stuttered but she's just staring at me. I couldn't stopped myself from brushing when I smelled her perfume.. it's too strong but it's quite addicting. My eyes suddenly landed on her soft lips, I gulped when it formed into a smirk.

"You look so nervous.. is something bothering you?" she said and I shifted my gaze into her eyes, I saw her pupils dilated when it met mine. I shook my head as a response.

"I-i-it's n-nothing..." I stuttered again and Winter moved her face closer to mine. The tip of our noses touched each other and it gave me goosebumps. Winter closed her eyes while moving closer to close the gap between us. I closed my eyes while waiting for the kiss to happen.

"Oh my gosh, go get a room!" We were startled when Ryujin suddenly appeared in front of us, great, our third attempt... Winter gave me an apologetic look and stood up. I sighed.

'I really thought it's going to happen'

"I-i'm sorry." she apologized but I just smiled at her.

"It's okay.. I'm quite disappointed." I said subconsciously which made Winter surprised. I quicly covered my mouth when I realized what I just said.

"What did you say?"

✩✩✩✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
233K 22.3K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
629K 29.9K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
185K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...