操り||

De horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... Mai multe

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

FIVE - Are you an idiot

39 2 0
De horikell

The game continued, kurama passed the ball to shindou resulting them passing the ball to tsurugi then tenma bringing back the ball to kurama.

Casting his hisastu technique 'siderwider' shotting it stratight through the goal but kaiou goalkeeper blocked it easily. The score still 0:1

Kaiou attacked while raimon desperately defend, the ball got to kaiou's captain. Amagi and shinsuke blocked his way but he passed it to yoshimine, yoshimine ran through the goal tenma suddenly coming from the back, casting a new hisastsu technique 'spiral draw' stealing the ball successfully.

The manegers and his teammates cheered at tenma he smiled at his succes then now passing the ball to tsurugi, kaiou tried to steal the ball back but tsurugi swiftly got passed them reaching for the goal.

He cast his hisastsu technique while the kaiou's goalkeeper tried to blocked it but failed resulting a goal. There now tied.

1:1

The manegers cheered happily shinsuke and hamano praising tenma for finally casting his new technique, he thanked them then looked through the benches, he eyed the purple eyed girl, she smiled at him then give him a thumbs up which the boy returned the smile back.

When tenma left his gaze off her, miko dropped her smile slowly turning to the opponents, a few images flashed her mind painfully, the girl stayed quiet despite feeling head pain all of sudden. The ravenette was quite used to it afterall,

A whistle was heard and kaiou moved the ball almost immediately thier speed increasing suprising raimon.

A teal haired boy from kaiou speed through the field easily avoiding kurama and tsurugi's attemped to defend. "What the heck! They're completely different from before!" Aoyama comented.

"Your not getting through!" The teal opponent just smirked "play time's over" he examined, groaning then revealing his keshin 'sonic speed barius' he shouted aggressively passing through shindou and tenma.

He passed the ball at thier captain, he also revealed his keshin supsrising everyone,

He kicked the ball towards the ball strongly not giving sanguko to try to even blocked it making a goal.

"Its in!! The score is now 1:2 with kaiou academy in the lead onces more!"

Kaiou continued with raimon falling behind, they shoot yet another goal

1:3

A two point difference, the team was devastated, hayami was whispering to himself about something, miko looked around the area before standing up walking towards coach endou. She tapped his shoulder making him looked back at her.

"Nehh coach, I have in mind will you hear me" She asked so sweetly, coach endou looked at the younger coach gave her a smile and nodding.

She smirked.

"HEEHHHHHH, PUT IN TENMA AS GOALKEEPER?!" Everyone examined in suprised and very confused on the unexpected idea of thier coaches.

Coach endou explanied thier new positions. "Why are you doing this" kuramada asked, also asking why him when tenma have never played as a goalie before. Coach endou just blankly but serious answerd "to win, of course".

Then suddenly miko step in the conversation with a soccer ball in hand. "Heehhhh it's my idea you know" She said surprising everyone, one asked why she's doing this but miko just ignored them and faced tenma, "catch!" The girl said throwing the soccer ball in a very gentle way at tenma who was just 3 ft away from her. Of course he catched it in confusion along side everyone.

Miko joyfully smiled turning at everyone her hands on her hips. "See! He's a good goalie!" The girl cheered childishly which made everyone sweetdropped at her some others whispered on that's not how it works.

Everyone was kept quiet after her small childish outcome but sangoku spoke up.

"Lets do as coach says" he said looking down which made everyone looked at him he didn't say anything to respond at them and just walk up to tenma and miko.

"I'm counting on you, tenma" He said and walked away asking aoi for a spare uniform, everyone watched him but miko interrupted, "Ehe I know you guys are not use at me yet and found my idea confusing but I'm a graduate and have a brain, im not that stupid to joke around in situations." She said which they gasped in surprised.

She just laughed at thier reaction going back at the benches leaving everyone in confusion soon enough midori and shinsuke tried to tell tenma He can do it also saying they have his back.

Everyone got in position and the host announced about the new formation of raimon suprised himself.

"Him as a goalkeeper, we're seriously being underestimated" Wanda laughed looking over raimon's coaches.

"Are you sure about this endou-san" Haruna sensei worried asked him, which he just nodded.

The second half begin with kaiou in the lead. Kurama passing the ball at shindou kaiou team running up to him, unsurprisingly shindou got passed them with his hisastu technique, raimon passes connected.

"What's wrong men! You call yourself a seed!, where is your pride as seeds?!" Kaiou's captain shouted at his team then suddently Wanda stole the ball from hamano, sangoku and kuramada went to defend but he denied and let out his avatars which he easily get passed thier defense.

Wanda now is faced with tenma, he spined the ball with his foot ready to shoot but before that tsurugi yelled at his team mate.

"Don't back down!" He shouted at tenma "weren't you going to protect soccer?! The soccer you love!"

It took a couple second for tenma to shout back "I'll Deffinely stop it!" Wanda kicked the ball with his keshin, tenma growing a dark aura of power behind him surprising eveyone onces again.

Revealing his keshin. He blocked the ball hard passing it out the field which caused a whistle, everyone was silent until the host shouted, "h-he blocked it!!!"

Miko smiled proudly, tenma looked back at her looking if she saw it. She gave him a closed eye smile, shinsuke and the others congruates him for bringing out his keshin while others smiled proudly at him.

"Did you make tenma-kun the goalkeeper in order to draw out his power?" Haruna sensei asked miko, the girl just nodded looking back at the field letting coach endou revealed thier plan.

"Coach! Can I go back to being goalkeeper one more time" Sangoku said, this time he's now confident. Coach endou gaved him a thumbs up.

The game continued with sangoku going back as goalkeeper along side with tenma returning to his original position. The score is still 1:3 with kaiou in the lead reminding everyone. Kaiou made a long throw at yoshimine which he caught but kirino steal the ball back almost immediately passing to hayami an opponent running after him which made hayami nervous.

He kept still scared but then suddently he got in fours casting a hisastsu technique with the ball with him, hamano shouted at his friend a 'awesome!' Before tsurugi ordering to pass to him, hamano passed the ball to tsurugi which he immediately shoot through the goal with his hisastu technique making kaiou's goalkepper unable to blocked it,

The score is now 2:3, kirino passed the ball to shindou which he shoot immediately also with his hisastu technique resulting a tie between them in a minute.

This made kaiou furious, Wanda shoot the ball strong yet sangoku suprised everyone by blocking Wanda's shoot surprising everyone. Tenma is now faced with kaiou's captain both letting out thier keshin.

"I'll send your avatars to its grave!" Despite his words tenma' s keshin overpowers his pushing him away. One of kaiou's midfielder also let out thier keshin but tenma also got through it, passing the ball to shinsuke.

Shinsuke jumped high in the air pushing the ball with his power to the goal kaiou's goalkeeper tried but failed to blocked the shoot resulting a goal.

4:3 A loud whistle was heard meaning raimon victory, cheers was filled the place making miko covering her right ear, "looks like I'll be getting used with this loudness" She told herself.

Looking around the field seeing the loser faces when they realized they have lost slightly made the girl creped a smile.

-

Later that afternoon miko was walking back home now by herself cause she was planning to feed the ducks in a near by bridge, before joining raimon miko would feed the ducks every two days but now she just joined raimon she was supposed to do it yesterday but talking shindou made her forgot about it.

She went to a near by bakery purchasing her bread. Her handbag was occupied with her electronics so she just carried the paper bag that contains bread in her left arm while her right hand was carrying her bag.

She was making her way to the bridge when she heard loud running behind her. The girl just thought it's was some students from raimon raceing thier way to home so the girl didn't thought of it and continued walking.

"Miko!" She heard her name, called by a familiar voice she stopped in her tracks at first then slowly turned behind her to check the person.

Like what she thought it was tenma but she didn't expect aoi and shinsuke with him but then remembered aoi and tenma are childhood friends and shinsuke was basically his best friend.

"Tenma-kun? Shinsuke? Aoi?" She greeted them in a tone of confusion. "What are you guys doing here? If I'm correct, you three live near by eachother yes? If so, your guys neighbourhood is that way wasn't it?" She said her eyes looking to the direction on what she meant.

Tenma just awkwardly chuckled "We saw you going out the bakery and I didn't get to say this to you earlier.." He said giving the ravenette a closed eye smile.

Confused filling up the girl, she recalled the time she predicted the after events of the game, as long as she remeber after they won this scene didn't showed-

"I just want to say! Thank you!" He bowed at her interrupting the female's thoughts which made her suprised of him. She tilted her head slightly showing she's confused the boy brought up his head back.

"Huh for what?" The girl asked

"For making us won! Without your plan tenma wouldn't have let out his keshin!" Shinsuke answerd for his friend while aoi nodded.

Miko just stayed quiet at them, she looked away from them before speaking "You don't have to thank me for doing the bare minimum, it was my job afterall" She said not facing them anymore. The girl felt a slight awkwardness within them so she just started walking away. While doing so she gave them a word "if thats all then no problem it's just my job I'll be going now be safe going home" She told them before turning off.

She didn't want to look rude so she gave them a smiled before leaving them.

"Thank you again! See you tommorow miko!" Tenma yelled at the girl making her turn her head, he waved at her same as shinsuke before running back behind them aoi was the last behind cause she gave the girl a longer wave which she returned.

She watched them took off before going back to her own business.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

428 48 12
You never knew if you were a sea person or a surface person. You didn't even know if you were a human. All you knew is that you looked like one but w...
4K 373 26
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓵𝔂, 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵! 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹...
76.3K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...