A Cut To Love

By anuvawrites

Book 1 In Morello Series When a kind and talented Doctor, Savanah accidentally cuts the billionaire's hand an... More

Author's Note
Covers and Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilouge
New story!!
Note

Chapter 45

8.4K 310 30
By anuvawrites

LEONARDO

I can't wait to tell Savanah today, that how much I love her, she has been on and on at me for about a week about what was the surprise.

Torturing her was fun but this is the moment of truth, I don't know how she will respond to me after that, but I just have to tell her now.

I can't wait longer, sometimes when we are talking all I want to do is grab her face and tell her that I love her so fucking much and then kiss her.

But telling her, it needs to be special, special like a fairy tale for her.

This leads me here, I am standing on the other side of the resort in the centre of a plain field, I tried my best to make it look perfect.

With all the fairy lights, a bed with a canopy in the centre, not for the show just to lie down or cuddle in each other's embrace.

Now is the time that I should bring Savanah here, I am nervous, scared to death but I have to do this.

I made my way to where I left Savanah, reaching that point I couldn't find Savanah sitting there.

Maybe she went to the washroom.

I called Savanah multiple times but her phone was switched off maybe her phone died because of the low battery.

I waited 15 minutes for her but couldn't find her, where did she go.
I didn't disturb my parents and Connor thought that Savanah is just somewhere around.

But it feels like a danger to me now.

"Excuse me have you seen this girl here, she was wearing a red dress," I asked a waiter with a picture of Savanah on my phone.

"Ya she went to the parking lot with a girl, she was looking quite worried."

I thanked him and started rushing toward the parking lot.

The whole parking lot was wrapped in a blanket of pin-drop silence, I called Savanah multiple times but no one answered except my voice vibrating.

I jog through a whole parking lot looking for her suddenly I stepped on something.

I looked at it and it was a broken phone from Savanah.

Now it was serious, someone took her away from me.

I rushed inside the reception hall and went straight to my dad. "Dad Savanah is been kidnapped her phone was lying in the parking lot."

I told my dad and Connor listened to it too, I told her not to tell Adam or Elyse not yet not to ruin their wedding.

"We need your footage for the parking lot now," I growled at the manager, who went and brought the videotape for us.

The video played and we saw Savanah running around the parking lot looking like calling someone.

Suddenly a woman in a black gown and a covered face hit a wooden bat on the back of Savanah's head I could see a little blood from her head on the bat.

She held Savanah and put her inside a Red car that we saw on that day, still I didn't know whose car was that.

And drove off.

We filed a missing complaint about her and the police started to get track of the car, but the number plate of the car was not visible.

The car owner made sure that the number plate was well hidden.

Now I am regretting leaving Savanah there alone, how did in a whole crowd did that woman take her away and no one seemed to be able to look at her.

"It's ok Leo, we will find her, don't stress, if you will stress it will take more time to find her," Connor told me and gave me a napkin to wipe up my tears which I didn't know were there.

Without Savanah I felt like a lost person in a forest without light, she is my light and at this time I had no fucking clue where is she, who took her, and why anybody will take her.

Surely I do have business rivals but not that dangerous that would stoop so low to kidnap my woman. But at the same time, you can also not picture what might a person thinks.

It's been 2 hours since Savanah has been missing, and police can't find that car, all the new channels now are flashing Savanah being kidnapped, in case someone else had seen her.

Suddenly I felt my phone ring, it was Cole, fucking Cole.
"I saw Savanah got Kid-" before he could complete his sentence. "Yes, Cole you heard right." I gritted with irritation in my voice.

I know Cole likes her but right now I don't have the patience to tend to his worries for Savanah now, I can't waste my time listening to her when I know she is suffering somewhere out there.

"I have something to tell you, it's about Savanah," Cole said gaining my 100 per cent attention.

"What."

"Did she tell you what happened a couple of weeks ago at work with Maya and her?"

"No, what happened."

"Couple of weeks ago I found Maya on top of Savanah choking her, Savanah's hand has bruised marks like bad marks she was even told by the ortho doctor to give rest to her hand, it was a hairline fracture."

"I feel like it can be Maya, who took her."

Listening to this I was dumbfounded. And the events of a couple of days rolled into my mind, she lied to me, omg Maya did that to her hand, for like a week and a half she didn't open that Damm bandage out of her hand.

"Thanks, Cole."

I immediately went through my phone and fetched Maya's number, her phone was on switched off mode. to say my blood was boiling was an understatement I was fuming with rage.

sir, we have identified that girl in the black dress she was also invited to the wedding. I made my way towards the computer screen and there she was that witch, oh what would I do to squeeze the life out of her.

Ava.

"she is Ava Simpson I don't know what you do but get an order to arrest at the first sight," I said to the police officer who then went quickly to follow my order.

I started calling Ava but her phone was also switched off. these both girls I don't know now what they will do to Savanah.

Maya has always been the crazy one, I know she likes me but never did I barely even ever look at her in my entire life.

I still remember our sophomore year of high school a girl touched her bag and he crushed her fingers brutally with a paperweight.

I am scared, very scared I can't breathe thinking that my Savanah is out there with that maniac, just because I left her alone for that stupid surprise.

Reporters were out of the police station recording asking questions to all the people about Savanah, I know she hates attention but when she will come back to me I will make her understand.

yes, Leo, she will come back to you. 

she won't leave me alone without her I can't live without her.  She is irreplaceable. oh god please send her back to me.

my phone chimed, it was a private number, I accepted the call and on the other line, I heard that annoyingly blood boiling voice. 

"Hello Leo," Maya said in her old flirtatious tone, I know I have to be smart here one bad thing I say to and god knows what she will do to Savanah.

"Maya, where are you?" I asked in a normal tone trying to act civil and not unleashing my anger on her.

"Oh aren't you cute Leo, your little whore is where she belongs, you talk to me, and that is where you and I belong talking with each other."

"Maya, let her go tell me what you want I will grant it to you," I said in the politest tone, the tone that I never thought in a million years would be used by me to address Maya.

"You Leo I want you, Savanah is the hurdle between us, but you don't worry about her okay, just remember it won't be long when you will be mine."

"Until then I have some plans for your side bitch." Maya hissed.

"Maya don't hurt her, okay," I said in a measuring tone.

"Don't work your brain up Leo too much, I will not only hurt her, will ruin her for you and any man. Take care and I love you, Leo."

Before I could speak further she hung up on me. What did she mean by ruin her? Oh, God.

"Sir the number is from a burner phone, we can't trace the location." The officer said nearly making me want to punch myself in the face for letting that Maya slip away like that.

Hey people, I hope you like the chapter.

Enjoy reading lovelies💞💞.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
2.7M 60.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
919K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
191K 24.3K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...