Babe

由 Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

32

0 0 0
由 Modestyj

Tim I think we got e everything in now. I am glad we did this today and took part of the day off to meet the movers. I am glad no more lease either. Me too babe.

I parked our suvs too and they are secured as well as the next garage.

I am going to strip the bedding and put new bedding for Sue and Sung tonight. Yeah my are happy we are back together. It seems the people we love felt we both made a mistake. Babe remember my siblings love you like their own blood sister. I know and I appreciate it immensely. Your siblings and you and your cousins are the only family I have. I know. I wish you hadn't lost the photos in the fire at your first rental of your parents especially they were the last of your biological family. I know. I lost alot but the Rizzoli and the others helped me tremendously and Kim top along with all of the Kangs.
I held my wife while she cried than kissed her .

Timothy and his siblings. Sue is still single and a dentist. Sung is a taekwondo instructor and both live together in the bay area.

Babe they will be bringing both vehicles since they both get off at different times. Sung should be here soon and Sue will be here for a late dinner. Who would of thought I marry Korean and into a loving family? It happened and I am happy. My parents would of been shocked. In their days and my grandparents days, it wasn't permitted. I am glad we changed that.

Gina kisses me. We hear my brother. pull up.

Gina went to get it.

Hey sis I am glad you all worked it out. Sue and I really missed you. She should be pulling up behind me soon. She had two appointments cancel on her. Cool. Sung I am glad to be back home with my husband. Here she is now.

HI SUE GIVE ME A HUG. OF COURSE SIS. WE ALL MISSED YOU BIG TIME. IT TOOK YOU TWO LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE YOU BELONG TOGETHER. YEAH A YEAR WAS LONG. COME IN. I AM GLAD YOU TWO DIDN'T SIGN FHE SEPARATION PAPERS. I JUST WISH MY BROTHER HADN'T BURNED ALL THE WEDDING PHOTOS FROM OUR PLACE AND EVERYONE ELSE'S RESIDENCE. YES, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BUT SEEING THEM UP WHEREVER I WENT WAS TOO PAINFUL.
SUNG AND SUE CHOOSE WHATEVER ROOM. THE BEDDING IS CLEAN. Brother your front looks good and so does the back. Sung I took her leaving me real hard. We worked on our marriage hard to save it. Well get changed into your ghia so we can work on your skills. Gina are you sure you don't want to go for your black belt? I am sure. I am okay being a brown belt plus I don't have to register myself and can use what I know if I need to.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...