★Broken boy★ ✖️

By MrSmallFace

Light, a sunshine, extroverted person came from a cycle of family trauma, so did Alex... A lot of things ende... More

Chapter 2 (OLD)
Chapter 3 (OLD)
Chapter 4 (OLD)
Chapter 5 (OLD)
Chapter 6 (OLD)
Chapter 7 (OLD)
Chapter 8 [Pt.1] (OLD)
Not Really What You Were Expecting..
Chapter 8 [Pt.2] (OLD)
★ IMPORTANT UPDATE ★
✧ Chapter ONE ✧
★ Chapter TWO ★
𐚁 IMPORTANT UPDATE 𐚁

Chapter 1 (OLD)

233 4 16
By MrSmallFace

⚠️THE START OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A BIT WEIRD AND DIFFRENT TO OTHER STORYS.
this chapter will contain SH and ED so please don't report! you have been warned! ⚠️

¦¦ Memory ¦¦ - going through lights memorys

¦¦ Thought ¦¦ - going through his thoughts/what he is thinking.

¦¦ Context ¦¦ - part of the story that is first written in bold before the bold goes away, for speech / separating a diffrent moment with reality (reality in the story)

¦¦ Dream ¦¦ - inside lights head/dream. (seeing whats going on)

¦¦Reality ¦¦ - what's going on around him/what's going outside of his dream

-----------------------------------------------------------
¦| THOUGHT |¦

strange... why am I in the bathroom?
why is there a stinging in my arm?
He Looked down at his arm
Huh . . . I wonder how deep the cut Goes . . . Why is my vision a bit blurry? Am I crying? I wonder how many times ive cried in the past 2 months? Or was it 3 years . . . Oh well. I guess I can try and firgre that out later... But what am I doing in the bathroom? Did something happen last night? I don't think I can remember . . . Now better get the blood cleaned up before Alex or the others wake up.

Light had realised he was holding something in his other hand. It was quiet small and when he looked at it he was both surprised and not surprised at the same time.

How deep can this toothpick cut through skin? Why on earth do I use tooth picks, when it comes to cutting? Is it because there easier to hide? Or is it because I can dispose them instead of having to clean it. Ah well I guess I'll never find out that answear.

Light had thrown away the tooth pick in the bin and had cleaned up the blood from his arm as well as put plaster on it before wrapping It up in a bandage, just in case it leaked a bit.

|¦ Context ¦|

Light had unlocked the door and walked, into his bedroom, sometimes he'd forget that he has his own bathroom. He walked over to his closet and pulled out a loose hoodie, Alex had gotten him for Christmas last year or was it 3 years ago?
He was wearing a shortsleeve shirt, so this was the best he could do to cover up the bandage.
He'd walked out of his room and downstairs to the kitchen. sure he'd spotted levi sitting there drinking a cup of coffe ( like he always does - explains why levi has coffe breath - ) and poured himself a coup of coffe. He The proceed to put a bit of whip cream on it to make it a bit sweet, since he had not liked the taste of bitter things, and drank the coffe. Which made levi spit out his coffe. If light knew one thing its that levi had never seen light drink coffe. Levi knew very well, that light had a sweet tooth and preferred things that are sweet but not bitter sweet.

"Who are you and what have you done to the sweet tooth light that I know!" levi asked.
Levi was like a friend to light, but now days, light had avoided him during the day when levi was fully clothed in black, it was only that early in the mornings that light had actually managed to have a conversation with him, levi tried to talk to light during the day but all light did was mostly walk away at a fast pace. And so levi stopped trying, since it must've felt like he was forcing light to speak to him.

"Very funny levi. It's still the same old me, just a bit of lack of sleep that's all."light spoke. He was sure levi was going to ask why he'd avoided him during the day. But he'd gotten a diffrent question a question light had not wanted to hear, after getting asked that long ago.

" Light . . . . I was wondering.. Are you doing okay? Last night was a bit rough.. Especially for you, and I know you'd probably avoid Charlie because of how she was acting, and what she said to you last night . . . " levi had spoken a bit more softer than his usual rough tone. Light was confused, but he most likely wanted to leave the room. He was starting to feel a panic rising inside of him . . . His heart beat had started racing like crazy and his breathing had quickend. He'd gripped onto the table for support.

"I. . . I'm fine why'd you ask?" light responded, he felt a lump in his throat, his vision started to become blurry and he was sure his voiced cracked a bit, and he was most likely certain, that levi had heard, he was certain for sure, because he'd heard the chair screech.

Levi had already rushed to his side, he wasn't sure on what to do, Alex had always helped calmed light down when he had panic attacks. But she wasn't awake, levi had been sure he'd started seeing, tears curve on lights chin before dropping to the floor. Levi needed to do something, he couldn't just stand here.

"Light? Buddy? Can you hear me? If you can, please calm down. . . I'm sorry if I said something that had upset you." levi spoke, there was both a panic and a worry heard in his voice, before light could adjust so that he can hear levi properly, he felt levi hug him from the side . . . Levi was saying something . . . Something inaudible, to light, most likely something to do with comphort?
he then relasied levi was dragging. No not dragging, pulling him down, slowly, so that light was sitting on the floor. He was leaning on levi now, his chest to be exact, hearing another human heartbeat, had started to calm light down, when light had managed to calm down he'd realise that levi was holding onto him. Clinging on to him, he was rubbing lights head as well holding his hand, they both thought of it as nothing, but comphort. Levi had stopped rubbing lights head, and was now holding onto his side. Once light had settled down. He'd realised he'd blacked out . . .

¦| Dream |¦
Pov : Light

Damn it! Why'd I have to black out for. I should have ingorned him! This wouldn't have happened then! This shouldn't have happened! Fuuuuuuuuck.
Oh great now I'm stuck in this weird place again.
Why do I keep comming back here for!? Is this weird nightmare trying to tell me something or what!?

No POV

Light had only realised that he felt a stinging on his wrist. He was unsure what it was so he brought it his wrist up to his face. He noticed a silver bracelet on his wrist, as well as blood that was dripping down to the floor now rolling down his arm. The bracelet was digging into his skin. He was sure that it would eventually break his wrist bone.

. . . . . . .

Light had heard a crunching noise. A noise that sounded like bones breaking by being munched on.
When light had looked, up and straight at it, he saw it. . . . . The tall black figure. It was skinny but tall, taller than levi about 8ft tall? Or was it 12ft tall? Anyways it was really tall. It didn't have eyes or a nose, it had four horns comming out of its head that was in a weird shape 2 on each side and on its head it had no eyes just a circular mouth with sharp triangular shaped teeth. The mouth was like a squids mouth accept at the same time it wasn't. Light stood there trying not to make a sound,but he'd noticed something or someone. It was blurry and he couldn't see the person or that something clearly. He'd had saw blood now oozing out of the body. He squeaked at the sight of it. Sure it wasn't normal for a human being to squeak like a squeaky toy or a mouse but light had done this often either when he's scared or he gets surprised, like how you get scared because everything Is dark and then you turn on the lights just to see everyone yell and jump up from their hiding places and yell 'Happy birthday!' really loud . . . The squad did that to light a few years back. That was a a bad idea. They did that. They scared light. Light stood in shock and fear. He started crying because he got really scared and he does not like to hear yelling or loud noises. Fireworks have an exception though. (he has sensative ears so he does get scared really badly when people yell or things get to loud).
Anyways the monster? It heard light. It turned around an arm in its mouth. It dropped the arm and started walking towards light, it was walking at a slow pace, before speeding up little by little before running full spread at light and lunging at him. But that's when light woke up.

¦|Context |¦

Light had woken up sweating not crying. He looked at his wrist only to find that same bracelet, it wasn't visible to any other human being but it was visible to light and only him.
Light had noticed jaxx in the room he was most likely searching his room? Next to jaxx was a box and in that box bottles of wine that had completely full the box.
Light had drank wine before at a party, and that didn't end up well . . . He had climbed up to the rooftop of the person house somehow and was about to jump but before he could jump one of the squad members had followed him and rushed to him pulling him back from the ledge of the house and making light sit down. The squad members who had done that was luca. Luca was on what the squad called 'Babysitting duty' for light especially when it comes to party's and clubs. Mainly because alot of the parties they decided to go to had alcohol and pretty sure clubs already had alcohol in them soooo.

"Light. . ." jaxx sighed saying his name. Jaxx was the type to never sigh unless he's disappointed, sad or worried and surprisingly he sounded disappointed and worried unlike levi who had early sounded panicked and worried.

"You'd told us you'd try and stop drinking. . . You never promised us you'd stop but you did tell us. . . Why'd you carry on?" asked jaxx he completely forgot what happens when you immediately stop drinking alcohol. He learned this in science when he was in high school! How can he just forget the damage that it causes to the human body if someone immediately stops drinking!

" Jaxx. Your a complete dumbass. I did keep my word. I haven't even fisnihed any of thoes bottles and now Instead of drinking straight from the bottle I'm drinking from a cup. Unfortunately If I'd want to to stop drinking I need to carry on drinking but take smaller amounts then my usual so that my body can still heal from all the wine but I still need to carry on I can't immediately stop drinking! It might do more damage to my body then!" light responded. It was true tho light had kept his word but he had to take smaller amounts instead of an entire bottle, he'd drink from a cup the exact amount he had but take away at least a fith of it so that he could adjust to how much he's drinking.

Jaxx was confused a bit before reaching out to the box and looking at the wine bottles seeing that there are still amounts of it left in their. He then took out all the wine bottles and put them in a straight line, making the smallest amount of wine left in the bottle increase to big amounts. Looking at all the bottle jaxx had a look of relief,the bottles started off with small amounts of wine in them to a bit bigger amount of wine in them. Light had kept his word. He wasn't stopping but he was getting close to stopping completely.

Jaxx just looked up at light and smiled softly before going back to what he was doing. The bottle had now been out back in the box and jaxx was leaving lights room asking if he wanted something to eat.
Light wanted to agree and ask for something to eat but he can't. So he refused politely. Light couldn't eat regular foods anymore, his vision made it seem like they were pieces of human flesh (Eyeballs, Small intestine, liver etc). Light couldn't eat food looking like any of that. The only thing he was able to eat was spaghetti and pasta But he soon started eating that less and less frequently now. He was having trouble eating and he didn't know how to tell the squad members.

|¦***¦|

Light was outside now he Messeged levi that he was going on a walk to get some fresh air which he really needed. Normally he would have went to visit uncle light with Alex but now he's becoming more distant from people, most likely isolating himself. Sure he'd visit his uncle during the winter and right now it was spring February to be exact and light had about Seven months before visiting him again. Light grown more distant of the squad members as well. Now days they'd have to do recordings without him. He didn't get the feeling of being missed but alot of the viewers had commented asking when light was comming back and light didn't know the answear to that yet all he said to jaxx was just to say soon but not to soon. Light couldn't remember the last Time he was in a video. He doesn't know how long it's been but from time to time like at random times he'd pop in jaxxs office and just ask "How has the viewers been doing?" or "I'll be back soon dear subscribers but right now I need some time off!" and as soon as he'd say that he waved to jaxx and left the office the viewers would often get excited to hear lights voice in some recordings to the point where they ened up clipping that moment and posting it on a social media platform saying
"The Short King Lives!" who could blame them? Some people often faverioutised light and say that they just wanna meet him in irl and give him a hug.

It often brings a smile to lights face to see the comments. He'd love seeing them. Sometimes he'd often participate in QnA videos. He'd see a question like "Who's the biggest softie in the squad" or something like that and light ended up yelling "Levi!" levi would them proceed to yell at light and deniy it while the others laughed so hard to the point there stomachs eventually hurt really badly (*Cough* jaxx *Cough*) light would have done this often but as time went on he barley does random pop ups in the videos anymore.

The viewers get upset so he'd end up getting forced to make a shot apologising to the viewers for no longer doing random pop ups in the videos nad that he's been getting a little bit sick lately. Which was true. He'd just get forced to eat by sora. Light only sees sora as a mother figure to him. He'd never really met his biological mother as he had only grown up with his uncle with his sister.

Sora would normally bring in a bowl of soup or something else and had to feed light because if he were to give light the soup light would have just stared at it blankly and not touch it. Light would have normally say that it was embarrassing to be fed but now he doesn't even complain at all. He just let's sora feed him and when sora has left, light felt sick and vomit in the bathtub clearing up the vomit afterwards. He didn't know what was going on with his body. And he doesn't feel like figuring it out.

Hes mourning someone or somethings death but he doesn't know who's death he is mourning. He feels upset and that his world is crashing down on him and that the only bright stars in his world are his friends.
He often see Alex Walking around the house and not really talking to anyone, light had thought that was strange at first but ended up saying good morning to her and all she did was wave back at him. Is her throat dry? Does it hurt? Light didn't know. And I think he doesn't want to know. The other squad Memebers would often ask who he's saying goodmorning to and he'd say that he's saying good morning to Alex. All they did was just give him a stare before carrying on with their day.

They must have had a falling out. He'd often hear jaxx crying in his room and sora comphorting him and light can only hear mumbling before heating the sentence "He can still see her" before jaxx break down into sobs again. Light didn't understand what jaxx meant. But he was sure that jaxx eventually would tell him what he meant. But for now light hadn't questioned it. He'd most likely hang out in lucas room just lying his head down on lucas lap while luca played with his hair, it was a nice feeling.

Light and luca would often talk about random things. It was fun talking to luca. Luca didn't make a face at him when he'd aks who light had said good morning to and also say good morning to Alex. Light would often smile and wave at luca and luca would wave back. Light was happy to know that luca and Alex hadn't had a falling out. And luca wouldn't cry about something afterwards.

Light was glad that he and luca are friends. Although they had a rough start they'd basically managed to pull the strings together and make things work between them. The squad now say that there best friends now. It was nice to have a friend to talk to. . .

To be continued.
THIS BOOK MIGHT HAVE POTENTIAL AFTER ALL! I CAN'T WAITTO START ON CHAPTER 2! :D
Also i hope you enjoyed reading this! There are little easter eggs in this that might explain somethings :)
Words written 3082.
31/05/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 770 56
Overthinking makes the voices in your head imminent and you begin to listen to them. You listen to them because they are the only thing there,the onl...
6K 389 74
Following the INCIDENT, the atmosphere in CLOSEBY shifted drastically. There was a noticeable increase in fear and aggression towards BASIL, fueling...
69K 1.9K 32
I just want to say that mental disorders are not a joke. This book is a venting/stress relief to me. I do not wish harm apon anyone. If this really b...
1K 3 16
With a previously abusive relationship and wrists littered with scars, Dan won't let himself fall for the boy who is trying to help him. But what hap...