Brute (Finnick X oc)

By a-hopeless_romantic

๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž /broอžot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๏ผ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ก... More

โ€ข Cast โ€ข
About
โ€ข Welcome to the 70th hunger games โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
โ€ข Cast โ€ข
โ€ข Welcome to the quarter quell โ€ข
โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
โ€ข 4 โ€ข
โ€ข 5 โ€ข
โ€ข 6 โ€ข
โ€ข 7 โ€ข
โ€ข 8 โ€ข
โ€ข 9 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
* Cast *
* Welcome Mocking Jay *
* 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
* 6 *
* 7 *
* 8 *
* 9 *
* 10 *
* 12 *
* 13 *
* 14 *
* 15 *
* 16 *
* 17 *
* 18 *
* 19 *
* 20 *
* 21 *
* 22 *
* 23 *
* 24 *
* 25 *
* 26 *
* 27 *
* 28 *
* 29 *
* 30 * - The End -
A year later after the ending
Authors note

* 11 *

5.8K 104 30
By a-hopeless_romantic

—•—
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
SEXUAL ASSAULT

——

"What do you remember?" A voice said. My eyes kept shunt under a black cloth so I couldn't see.

"I remember, waking up in a white room with Snow sitting in the corner. He looked furious but once our eyes met, it was as if he took on a character."

"Did he say anything?"

"He said... Peeta and I were the only ones who are alive from the games, Johanna was in the Capital but is in critical condition."

"Anything about Katniss?"

"No, he just left after telling me 'wonderful games' but I fell asleep, when I woke up I heard a voice. In that moment I recognized it, but I don't know who it belongs to anymore."

"What where they saying."

"'Katniss get away from that tree!' A man I believe yelled. 'No!! Don't!!' Then I opened my eyes. It was a screen, of the games, I think. They played it over and over again. I watched in horror as the man's body burned. 'CYPRESS!' He screamed as flames consumed his body, the arena fell around him... crushing him."

No one spoke, "hello?" "Yes, sorry. Umm. You watched the body burn up? Correct?"

"Yes."

"What did it look like?"

"It was the wet suits we all wore. Blonde hair like Peeta's, but it wasn't Peeta. He had shaggy beach wavy hair. And... sea green eyes that stared into the camera as his body burned, and then... was crushed."

"Did you watch Katniss die?"

"No, but I can't imagine it any different then the video I watched."

Silence again. Before I could speak someone brushed back my hair, they slowly took off the blindfold.

As my eyes slowly adjusted to the light one thing I caught was piercing sea green eyes.

"Hello Finnick." "Hello An- Cypress." I turned my head to the doctor in the room. "How did the tests go?" He looked a bit defeated with his shoulders slumped.

"Alright." I look back at Finnick who has the same disappointed look. Before I turned back to the doctor a glimmer of gold caught my eye under Finnick's shirt.

I quickly grabbed the back of his neck pulling at the chain, he tried to grab my wrist to stop but it was to late.

My face scrunched in confusion. "Where did you get this?" I held the clock necklace. MY clock necklace!

He looked at the doctor, I grabbed his chin I didn't pull his head as hard as I wanted to, it's like something stopped me from hurting him.

"Cypress." He said low a light nervous smile appeared over his lips. "You gave-" the doctor coughed telling Finnick not to go on.

"Gave what? Tell me! This was my mothers!" I pulled on the chain making Finnick's neck go down a bit.

He humph in slight pain which made me let go of the chain. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Finnick." The doctor nodded for them both to leave. So I was left alone in the white room. I am starting to hate the color white.

— Finnick's pov —

Right when the door shut I started talking first. "She remembered!" Roland jumped up from his seat. "She remembered you?" "Not exactly." He rolled his eyes and slumped in his seat.

"She didn't hurt me! Cypress once told me she would kill if someone took her necklace from her. She had the chance to hurt me and she didn't. There is something holding her back!"

They both looked at me like I had three heads. "Finnick. Don't you think your reading into things?" "No, Roland. My Cypress is in there somewhere! I want her back! When we saved them from the Capitol I couldn't sleep. And when I found out she was in the Capitol I also couldn't sleep."

Roland looked at me confused again making me huff in annoyance.

"What I'm saying is that I can't function without her! We just told each other I love you, and I want to say it again so bad."

Roland got up and placed his hands on my shoulders he looked down at me like I was a little kid.

"Lets just do the hypnosis on her and see what happens. One step at a time Finnick." Roland raised his hand.

"We might need a plan B." Beetee said.  "No! The Hypnosis will work so there will be no need!" I started to get aggravated.

Beetee and the doctor left the room to give Cypress sleeping medicine so the hypnotizing can start right away. Leaving me and Roland.

"It'll be okay Finnick." "How do you know." "I don't." We sat in silence until Roland coughed to get my attention.

"Do you know a person named... Atom?" He asked. Right when the name left his mouth my fists and jaw were clenched.

"Yes. Why?" I said through gritted teeth. "He's in Cypress journal." I snatched the book out of his hands.

Atom was slightly erased but still visible. Almost like the scars on Cypress because of him.

"Who is he?" "I don't like killing people, but I want to kill him." I looked at Roland who's stared at me with concern. "I would do it in a heartbeat."

"Finnick? Who is he?" I stared at the notebook.

Finnick. Was written almost last. "A terrible terrible man. And if I tell you the things he has done. You would want to hunt him down and kill him with me." I closed the book and pushed it into Roland's chest waking out.

I pulled at my hair in frustration, why Atom! Why! Why does she care for him now!

— five years ago —

"Hey Blossom, wheres Cypress?" "Shes umm out?" "Blossom?" She looked everywhere but at me.

"She's not..." "I'm sorry, President Snow picked her up an hour ago." "Hour!" I yelled.

"He lied to me! I told him I would be his client! She's been out of her games for what? A little over a month!" "I'm sorry Mr. Odair, there was nothing I could do." "It's quite alright, Blossom. And what have I told you call me Finnick." My face scrunched at the Mr. Odair.

"Is it alright if I stay here and wait for her?" "Of course." "Thank you."

I don't know how long I waited for, but apparently I fell asleep.

"Finn, Finnick? Finny." I was shook awake. "Did you just call me Finny?" I wiped my eyes to see Cypress. "It woke you up didn't it?"

"I guess." I laughed lightly. "Why are you at the foot of my bed?" "Well I came over to hang out cause I was free and Blossom said you were out." "Can we hang out tomorrow?" She rubbed her arm up and down.

I got up and looked down at her, all I saw the the top of her red hair. She made sure to not make eye contact.

"Cypress?" I put my hand underneath her chin to make her look up, she tensed up making me move my hand.

"I know what happened." She looked at me for only a second, and in that split second I saw tears in her eyes and her fighting to push them away.

"I didn't want to." "I know." A soft sob came from her she whipped her nose on her arm. "Do you want a hug?" I asked.

"No." "Do you want me to leave?" "No." "What would you like me to do?" Her mouth opened to say something but closed fast.

"What is it?" "I wanna get a shower." She turned to her closet and grabbed out a pair of pajamas. She stopped once she got to me.

"Do you... never mind." "What is it?" She took a deep breath and shook her head. "Nothing never mind." "Cypress I will do anything you want me to do that will make you comfortable."

I know exactly how she feels, and I hate that she feels this way.

"Do you mind standing outside the bathroom door? I just umm." "You want to be alone but not fully alone." "Exactly." "I understand."

I followed her to the bathroom until she shut the door.

I leaned against the wall, I heard the water start.

I didn't know if I should talk or not, so I stayed quiet until she spoke.

"How was your day Finn?" I could tell she was trying to not make this awkward, even though to me it wasn't. "It was alright, I guess." "Aren't you going to ask me how my day was, wow Finnick where are your manners?"

I smiled with a small laugh. I heard Cypress's small laugh through the door which made me smile even bigger knowing she's a bit happier.

"Yes Angel, how was your day." "It was good until I left. But can't win them all I guess." "Ain't that the truth."

She went quiet, I heard the water turn off, then I heard her almost panting, I got up quickly. "Cypress?" I knocked on the door. No response.

"Hey. Hey hey hey." With each 'hey' I knocked softly trying not to startle her. "Finn... Finn?" "I'm here... hey angel can I come in?" No response just heavy breathing.

I heard a bang of some sort which made me extremely nervous. "Cypress! Can I come in."

No response.

"Cypress, I'm gonna come in okay?" I slowly opened the door, she was on the ground bruises covered her legs and arms, I am just going to call them bruises on her neck.

A towel was wrapped tight around her as she sat against the counter. I bent down making sure not to touch her.

"Cypress?" "It hurts." "What hurts?" "Everything." Sobs came from her. I sat next to her. "I am so so sorry Angel. No one deserves this." Her head rested on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arm around her and slowly rested it on her shoulder, she tensed slightly then slowly melted into me. I didn't care that my shirt was getting wet.

"Snow said, you work too?" "Yep." "Does it get better?" I wanted to say yes but I couldn't lie to her. "You just, get used to it." "Can you please stay tonight?" "I will do whatever you say Angel."

—•—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 386 28
The Hunger Games | Finnick Odair ----------- โDon't leave me, please don't leave me. Don't leave me alone.โž โI won't leave you Finnick,โž She kissed...
1M 26.3K 43
โ›of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.โœ finnick odair / fem!oc ...
41.8K 638 25
'๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–‰, ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š, ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐•ฌ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–“๐–† ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—, ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ, ๐–“๐–”...
73.4K 2K 28
โ› I WONDER WHAT WILL BE YOUR MOTIVE NEXT? YOUR WILL TO LIVE, OR YOUR WILL TO LOVE? โœ in which silver quinn must, once again, find...