Personal Bodyguard | WinRina

By winterskarina

๐–  ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…-๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐–ฉ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ.๐—„.๐–บ. ๐–ธ๐—Ž ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ, ๐—‚๐—Œ... More

INTRODUCTION
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
announcement!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

1.2K 51 4
By winterskarina

"Guys, meet Jungkook, my friend." the guy named Jungkook bowed at them.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you guys."

"This is Jimin." the short guy bowed and waved hello. Ryujin was containing her laugh when she saw how small his hands was.

"Hi! I'm Park Jimin, the handsome!"

"And lastly, this is Hoseok." the guy named Hoseok bowed to them with a sunshine smile plastered on his face.

"Hi, I'm your hope, J-hope! You can call me Hoseok if you like!"  and they all bowed to each other.

"These guys will be the judges later, 5 pm. Good luck guys. By the way, you can wear costumes if you like." Taehyung said and they all bowed to each other for the last time. They left.

-

Karina's POV

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" we were startled by Ningning's loud voice, I looked at them and she was whining like a baby, and Aeri was trying to calm her down. I saw Winter approaching them, she hushed Ningning but it only got worse.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ning? Will ya please tone down!" Winter scolded her. She's cute.

"I'm tired and my feet hurts. I can't dance anymore." Aeri was caressing her back, I saw Winter looked at me and our eyes met. She gestured me to come. I walked to them and gave Winter a confused look.

"Can you tell Taehyung that she won't be able to perform?" Winter pleaded while pointing at Ningning, I sighed and nodded.

"Does she have a team, or a partner?" I asked. I saw Aeri raised her hand.

"Oh, is it okay if you perform solo?" She shook her head.

"I'll stay with her in the hotel, I'll take care if her." Aeri said which made Ningning smile. I saw Winter chuckled.

"Just don't do something," Winter joked and Aeri slapped her arm. What's happening?

"Fuck off," Aeri cursed which made Winter laughed. I just shook my head in disbelief when I realized what she meant and I left them.

-

It's already 4 pm and we're done rehearsing. We're already here at the dressing room, picking our costumes. Yeji handed me a fancy red v-neck croptop and a short skirt, matched with a fish net stocking. I looked at her in disbelief, and she was giggling. What the fuck?

"Are you sure about this?" I asked and she nodded. I wandered my eyes, hoping to find Winter around, but there's no sign of her.

"Looking for someone?" I was surprised at Hyunjin's sudden appearance. I shook my head and he laughed at me, what's funny?

"Don't deny it." I just slapped his arm and went to the dressing room. I quickly changed my clothes to my costume, and I can't deny, it looks good. When I stepped outside, I saw the three of them stared at me with their mouths open.

"What?" I asked and they just clapped their hands.

"Looks like we already have a winner." Yeonjun said and I glared at him. I checked my wristwatch and it's already 4:30 pm, I wonder what she's doing.

I heard a knock from the door and Yeonjun opened it. Taehyung waved at us and we bowed.

"Are you guys done preparing yourselves?" We nodded.

"Let's head to the performance stadium, shall we?"

-

We finally arrived at the stadium, Hyunjin offered a seat beside him but I refused and decided to take the seat beside Yeji. I wandered my eyes again, and there, I found her. Winter was sitting beside Ryujin, and oh boy.. she look so stunning with that freaking costume. Our eyes met when she saw me staring at her, I waved hello and she waved back.

'I finally got my motivation.'

"Are ya'll ready for today's competition?" Taehyung asked and we all shouted 'yes' in unison, I feel so tensed up and nervous, fuck. I caught her staring at me, she was smiling and giving me a thumbs up, damn, she's cute.

The judges were already seated and I suddenly felt so nervous, my legs were shaking. It's been so long since I've won a dance competition, and I'm scared of the thought that I might messed up. I felt a hand on mine and it was Yeji, smiling at me.

"You nervous?" she asked and I nodded. Yeji squeezed my hand and gave me a thumbs up.

"I know you can do it, you're the best! We gon' win this, okay?" she said, motivating me. I smiled at her.

"I'll be announcing all the performers in order. Group A- Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Yuna, Solo Performer- Chaeryeong, Group B- Yeji, Yeonjun, Karina and Hyunjin, Group C- Winter and Ryujin. Goodluck guys!" We all cheered in excitement as Taehyung turned the lights off. Yuna's group are now preparing to go up the stage.

After a few seconds, the music started playing, 'No Guidance by Chris Brown', and the lights were turned on. They started dancing with the rythm and I'm amazed at how cool they were. I'm amazed at Yuna's dancing, she can blend in with the boys.

We were all cheering them especially Ryujin, and I saw that J-hope oppa was clapping his hands, it seems like he's enjoying it too. When the music ended, they bowed and we all gave them a round of applause.

"I really like the choreography, and the energy, good job guys." J-hope oppa commented and applauded.

"For me, hmm, I really appreciate the song, and the dance. You guys were in sync but I noticed something, are you sure you're not a guy?" Jimin oppa pointed at Yuna and the judges laughed at his question. Yuna shook her head and smiled.

"Just joking, job well done guys!" We applauded.

The lights went out again and I saw Chaeryeong was getting ready for her dance. Good luck!

She started to dance when the music was played, it was 'You Right by Doja Cat ft. The Weeknd'. Wow, she's still so good, no wonder she's my dance instructor. I looked at Winter and she was enjoying the performance, I sighed. I'm so nervous.

We gave her a round of applause and I the judges stood while clapping, wow, a standing ovation. Chaeryeong bowed to us and smiled. She's good.

"Wow... just wow.. all I can say is your performance was perfect." Jungkook oppa commented and clapped which made Chaeryeong blushed.

"No offense, I thought that your dance would be boring but when you started swaying your hips with the rythm, I got goosebumps. I really enjoyed it! You proved me wrong." Jimin oppa commented and she bowed. We applauded for the last time as she walked out of the stage.

The lights were out once again, and Yeji signalled me that it was our turn to perform. Fuck. I'm nervous. I glanced at Winter's direction and I can feel that she's looking at my direction too. Fuck.

'Good luck to me.'

Winter's POV

I was staring at Karina and she looked so nervous. The lights went out and I'm still staring at her direction. Their silhouttes stood up and they went to the stage. I'm excited to see her dance.

When the music started, the lights were turned on. Karina caught my attention, she's so beautiful. The way she moves her body... it's so sexy and hot. I gulped while watching her, and our eyes met. I couldn't look away, my eyes were glued on her.. fuck.. it's hot in here..

"You okay?" Ryujin asked me while smirking, I just nodded. I can feel my sweat rolling down my face when I saw Karina's body roll. I frowned when she was doing it with Hyunjin, I honestly wish it was me.. wait.. yeah..

I'm trying to stay focused throughout the whole performance but I always got distracted by Karina, her face, her moves, her dance, and her body.. were just so effortlessly perfect. I blushed when she was staring at me when she's doing her body-roll.

When the music's finished and their dance ended with a wonderful pose, I quickly stood up and clapped for them. Karina was still staring at me, so do I. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We're all in standing ovation and they bowed as a sign of gratitude. She was covered with sweat and it made her even hotter.

"Looks like someone's turned on." Ryujin teased and I just glared at her. Was I really turned on? I could still my palms were sweating even if her dance was finished.. I'm definitely turned on.

"I'm speechless." Jungkook said and clapped for them. I frowned when I saw that Karina was clinging onto Hyunjin's arm. Yeah, he's her fiancé.

"Me too. It was.. perfect.." J-hope commented and they bowed for the last time. When Karina was walking down the stage, our eyes met and she was smiling at me. I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled widely.

The lights went out indicating that it's our turn, okay, time to show off. Ryujin and I rushed to the stage and requested some red lights for our performance.

'Here goes daddy Winter.'

Karina's POV

It's her turn.. The lights were on and we're amazed by the red lights. My attention was caught by Winter and the music started (Earned it by The Weeknd). I was stunned by her outfit, she looks so hot in that long sleeves and trousers.

Winter was on top of Ryujin which made them squealed. My world suddenly stopped and it looks like Winter's the only one I could see. Our eyes met while her body swayed with the beat. I felt adrenaline rushing through my veins, and my sweat started to roll down as I watched her do the dolphin dive dance on top of Ryujin.

'Fuck, how I wish I could feel her body on top of mine.'

I could feel the sexual tension between our stares. I gulped when she ripped off her clothes, showing her toned abs. My eyes widened in shock, my legs were trembling and my palms were all wet. They were screaming and cheering when Winter did that, but she was just staring at me, with a smirk plastered on her face. Is she seducing me? I can see lust through her tantalizing eyes.. I'm lost..

I never thought that she could dance so sexy and good. Her moves were clean and sharp but very detailed which amazed me even more. They're perfomance ended with a boom, we all stood up and gave her a round of applause. Our eyes met and she was smiling at me. I blushed when I saw some sweat rolling down her face, my eyes were wandering around her body, and it landed on her abs, fuck... I gulped. I looked away hoping that she didn't noticed that.

'Fucking gay..'

"You guys got me shocked.. like totally.." Jimin commented.

"Can I ask you, the girl with the short hair.." Winter nodded.

"Are you straight?" Jimin asked and Winter looked at me with a smile on her face. My breath hitched for a moment and my heart skipped a beat when she answered.

"No."

シ︎シ︎シ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
148K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
79.9K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...