Remember me? || ✔️

By alisha90300

[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38 - the end
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter: 35

2.2K 44 4
By alisha90300

Juan's POV:

I ruined everything. Just because of me I actually lost Valerie. We were supposed to get married and she thought I would go back to Rose.

My father also ruined everything by bringing a fake Rose. I can't believe he ruined my marriage. She was so happy and I destroyed it.

I destroyed her happiness and her promises I promised to never break. I will make it up to her. I still can't believe that she was Rose and I almost killed her.

And that motherfucker didn't even tell me anything. I lost both Rose and Valerie.

I kinda knew she was Rose, because whenever I was near her she reminded me of her. But I'm so glad that Rose and Valerie is one person.

I can't believe her so called father took her away from me when I didn't have to do anything for a few years ago about the situation.

I took out my phone and texted Rose- I mean Valerie's parents.

Come over right now to my house! Important.

I want them to know their daughter is alive and has always been with me but I didn't know.

I always had contact with them because I was like a son to them, and I promised to find Rose and make them happy again.

I walked into Valerie's new room and knocked on the door. After yesterday she didn't want to be in the same bedroom with me. My fault.

I heard a 'come in', so I walked in and sat down on her bed, beside her looking down.

"What do you want?" She asked sounding annoyed and sad. Her eyes didn't met my eyes. I could see she was crying before I came.

I took her chin and made her look at me. "I know I'm stupid. But I will do anything, I will win you back. I want to show you that I am who you think I am." I kissed he forehead.

I have missed her so much. Her hugs, cuddles, kisses on the cheeks, jaw, forehead and her lips on me. And most importantly her talks, because her voice is so fucking calming.

I wanted to wrap my hands around her and lay my head on her lap. But I will give her some space after what I caused.

"I want you to see some people," she shook her head. "I don't want to." She said moving away. I grabbed her hands. "Those people are your life. I will tell you afterwards who they are. Get ready and come down, I'm waiting." She nodded and walked to the bathroom.

"Fuck me," I whispered and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

"Juan?" A voice called me and I walked downstairs. It was Valerie's mother and father. I ran down and hugged them.

"Oh, hey lover boy. Why did you want us in such a short time?" I followed them to the living room and they looked at me with a smile.

"I would like you to meet someone." A smirk came across her face. "Oh, I can't wait to see." They both sat down and I turned around to see Valerie coming down.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist. But she held me. "What are you doing?" She asked scared looking into the living room.

"It's okay, don't be scared I know them." She wrapped her arms around me and we started to walk to her parents. Real parents.

"Hey," I said and they looked at us. "Hey," Valerie said sitting down next to me.

"Valerie, this is your parents," Sara's face widened. "What do you mean? Our daughters name is Rose not Valerie." I nodded and she didn't look so happy.

"And Sara, this is your daughter." She shook her head in disbelief.

"She's Rose." I said and she shook her head. "I'm serious, I have proof. She lived with me and I didn't even notice until my right hand man told us the truth, with proofs."

She looked shocked and looked at Valerie. "But her name?"

"Mr. Grace changed it." Tom's eyes widened when he heard Mr. Grace's name.

"What? That man had our daughter for so many years and we didn't even know?" I agreed with Tom and he looked pissed.

"Yeah, I didn't know myself. I was shocked. But I kinda had a feeling when I saw her that she was Rose. But I wasn't sure, it's because her memories are gone. She doesn't remember herself or anyone." Valerie nodded her head agreeing with me. "I don't remember the past." She corrected me.

Sara stood up and walked to Valerie. Valerie backed away. "She doesn't remember anyone and she's having a hard time believing people because we all broke her trust." Valerie rolled her eyes. She didn't want this but I forced her into this. Gosh how stupid am I?

"No! She's not my mom. How can I believe you? I can't even get a flashback when I see her face. And I don't believe you anymore, you're a liar. You have lied multiple times." Valerie started to panic and moved to the other side holding into me but moved away.

"Maybe give her some time? I will tell her and talk to her." I tried to grab her but she slapped my hand away.

I turned my face to Valerie. "Valerie, those are your parents. I know you don't remember anything, but what if you try? And what if you try to get to know her, you will remember." She shook her head slightly.

"I don't want to be with someone I don't know. What if you're tracking me?" I pulled her in for a hug, and she tried to move my arms away from her. But I held her tightly.

It felt so good to hug her and comfort her. I missed this. I miss her.

"Don't worry. I will be with you if you don't want to be alone with them. But you have to know your parents."

Sara stepped closer and asked Valerie, "Can I see something on you? Near your ear, honey? I promise it's fast and I won't touch you." She sounded like she wanted to cry. She's looking at her daughter for so long.

I removed Valerie's hair and showed her beside her ear. It was a mole that looked like a heart, exactly like Rose had.

I never noticed it myself. She really is my first lover. Sara saw it and nodded and tears started to stream down her face. I brought my lips to her mole and kissed it.

That's what I used to do. I kissed her mole's. That place used to be my favorite. Valerie's body relaxed when I gave her a kiss.

But then she soon realized and pulled away from me immediately.

"You are really my daughter." Sara started to talk. "I can't believe it. You're alive and fine, but-" she looked own, "-you don't remember us." She said in a sad tone.

"Of course it is sad. But we are here to help her and make her memory come back no matter what."

Valerie stood up and walked back upstairs. "It will take time, but thank you that you could come over. I will help her with the memory, don't worry, okay?" Tom and Sara nodded and stood up, gave me a hug and left.

I slowly walked upstairs. "Valerie?" I walked into her room and she laid on her bed.

"What do you want?" She said aggressively, taking the blankets over her body. "I know you still are mad at me, but I'm trying."

She threw the blankets, "trying? You aren't even trying, Juan. Stop. Just stop it won't work." She grabbed her bag but I stopped her.

"I have never done this before. I'm trying my best to apologize and while doing that, I'm trying to make your memories come back." I addressed her and she looked tired of everything.

She sighed. "I don't understand anything. We were supposed to get married and everything ended in a second because of your father and because of me." She mumbled the last sentence.

"No, it's actually my fault. But listen and I promise, I will always choose you. And see, god didn't bring back a new Rose. It was you, you're Rose and Valerie. If god wanted it could be someone else. But no, it's because fate also wants us after everything that happened to us." I took her hand and kissed it.

"And I love you. You will always be my choice." She smiled and she hugged me. "I'm sorry," she apologized for something she didn't even do. "I don't know why I reacted this way. I know how replaceable I am, that's why I was scared." She started to cry and she was shaking.

"Don't apologize, it's my fault. And you're not replaceable, you're so unique. Don't ever think about that again." She laid her head on my lap.

"If am not replaceable, then make everything like it was before. I miss it." Her eyes were slowly closing.

"I will take you to a date, that's all what I will say right now." She laughed lightly. Soon her eyes were closed and she started to sleep.

I picked her up in a bride way and walked out of the room. I opened my door and placed her on my bed. I know how comfortable she is on my bed. That bed she's in right now, has a hard mattress.

I kissed her forehead and left her alone. "Take some rest sweetheart, you have used to much energy." Ever since yesterday, she hasn't even slept well or eaten well.

I promise this time to make everything like it was before. I want the new you Valerie, not the old Rose.

Sleep well.

————

I wrote this chapter with the chapter 34 and maybe it was easy for me because I had the drafts and just needed to publish it. Okay, I'm taking very b*llshit right now.

And the question is, will Valerie still be with Juan or move away from him? Or will something else happen?

I hope you enjoyed this.

Finally, Valerie's parents also came and met her. Maybe, after she meets everyone she will get her memories back? Or maybe they are gone forever?

However, we pray for the best!

Social medias:
TikTok: alisha90300
Instagram: alisha903000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 567 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
13.2K 914 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
13.7K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
12.4M 373K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...