Chasing Mates (MxM)

Par V3nicia072

"Why does it always have to be the Moon chasing the Sun? Why can't the Sun chase the moon for once?" Book 1... Plus

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
[R-18] Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Extra- Character Profiles
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Extra- I was Born Ready
Chapter Twenty-four
[R-18] Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Extra-Genealogical Interview
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
[R-18] Chapter Fifty-eight
Extra- Are you a Delinquent, Eli?
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
[R- 18] Chapter Sixty-four
[R-18] Chapter Sixty-five

Chapter Twelve

879 42 12
Par V3nicia072

THREE MONTHS LATER

Angel's P.O.V

"Are you sure you're ok with watching him? It's not too late, I can have someone else watch him." Esme says from the front door frame.

Hell yea! I couldn't be surer.

"It's ok. I love hanging out with Elijah, we are going to have a lot of fun together." I reply from the middle of my den holding Elijah's hand.

"Ok. I'll be back before you know it baby. Be good for mama and papa." Esme says while walking to Elijah. He quickly lets go of my hand and runs into his mother's. Esme scoops him up and bears hugs him for the tenth time since she came to drop him off.

"I thought you had to leave because Cena was waiting, Esme." I say repeating her words from the third hug she gave him.

"I know. I know. It's just hard every time." she replies letting him go.

"Just go mama." Elijah says quietly dropping his bag from his back.

"Ok, I'm going! Goodbye Angel. I'll see you in three days."

"Yea."

"And goodbye my little Angel, be good." She says to Elijah ducking her head a little and waving.

"I will." Elijah replies. I wave back until the front door was closed along with Elijah.

Elijah is a four-year-old pup who is quickly on his way to being five in two months. Cena and Esme are already making preparations for his birthday party and then they are to announce his second gender to the pack.

I promised them that I would watch over their little pup while they are away to celebrate their anniversary for the next three days. I didn't understand why they would ask me and not Shawn, Ophelia, or even my sister first. Shortly after their request, I realized they were worried I would be lonely now that I am living on my own.

Three months ago, Sol told me everything about how Abby planned for me to leave home. I came to slowly forgive her in time for bringing me back to The Moonshine pack.

I knew she was only looking out for me, but I want her to live her life only for her and not for me. She understood what I was coming from and agreed only on one condition. And that was to take Sol's advice that he had given her.

He proposed that after Abby and I get our links to the pack during the winter full moon, I move out of the pack house and live near the border of the pack close to the forest. I was strongly against the idea at first because then it would look like we were running away.

Eventually, I put my pride aside and told Abby that I wanted to move. We had to convince Cena and Esme of our idea. They explained how it could be dangerous and that we could just choose any other home in any district. Thanks to my pleading for days, they eventually agreed with the condition of strengthening patrol around my house."Tío Angel, now?" Elijah says tugging the side seam of my pants."Hm. Just a little longer. Let's wait for them to pull out of the driveway."

5...

4...

3...

2...

"Ok, now!" I yell loudly for Elijah to scamper off. He runs upstairs as fast as he can tripping on a few steps. I grab his bag while laughing internally at his attempt to make it up. I set it on the couch and go to the kitchen to prepare snacks for us for the afternoon.

This is my first time watching Elijah in my new home, so I know he is eager to look around.

"Tío Angel!!!" Elijah yells from the upper floor making my ears ring a little.

"You have a new game!! You have a new game!!" he chants coming back downstairs with a console controller in his hands.

"I do. I was going to wait to tell you until later."

"Come on let's play it!! It looks fun!" he says with so much excitement.

I've been teaching Elijah a lot of things about gaming and streaming from some videos I watched on YouTube. Ever since I became a shut-in, Abby introduced me to YouTube streamers and gamers. Now my secret plan is to make a gamer out of Elijah. He is good at it so it would be a waste of talent not to.

"Let's play after I make us snacks."

"Ok. I want chocolate milk Tìo."

"Hm." I hum to him in understanding.

————

After, putting Elijah to sleep for his first night here, I immediately clean up our mess in my room from our gaming session. He really is good. It's starting to get a bit hard for me to beat him in some games.

I sweep up our crumbs, dust off the black leather couch, clean the dishes and prepare for tomorrow's breakfast by taking the frozen bacon and sausage out of the freezer and putting it in the fridge to thaw overnight.

knock knock knock - I hear from the front door.

I wipe clean my hands then turn to look towards the front door and begin to make my way there. As I walk out of the kitchen and into the den, I rack my mind trying to figure out who could be here so late. When I reach the middle of the den the familiar scent of brown sugar and cinnamon invades my senses. I stiffen as quickly as I stop in my tracks to the door.

knock knock knock

Why is he here? I walk to the front door and stop before it. Once again, I subconsciously inhale his addicting scent. I wanted to move closer to the source and smell more of it. It made me conflicted about what to do. I felt my mind drift towards thoughts of him but I quickly palmed my face and ceased them quickly. I could feel Sol swirling in circles from my thoughts. My palms started to sweat and my face became flushed as my knees weakened. How could I become like this just from an Alphas scent, No! his scent.

knock knock knock knock

"I know you're there." Shawn says from the other side of the door.

I hesitate to respond. I don't want to see him or talk to him. Why would he come to see me? He is the core reason why my freedom was stripped from me in the pack.

Before I had moved out of the pack house, I tried to pretend that I had never ran into Shawn. I thought that since I hadn't seen him so often during my first week in the pack then I would be fine. So, I started to train with the warriors, but I would run into him at most of the sessions. I would eat meals with the people in the pack house but one day he started showing up at the dinners. Then it was breakfast too soon after.

When I would meet Grey to hang out it's like he would show up. Or even when Grey agreed to be the person to teach me about the history of the pack and its traditions, with Cena's approval, I would catch him in the library with his girlfriend sometimes. It seemed like he was always around the corner. Now he is behind my door.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Open the door."

"No." I reply sternly.

". . ."

". . ."

"Open the door, or I will kick it down." Shawn says.

I clench my fists and grind my teeth together. As much as I wanted to refuse, I believed his words and knew that such a thing would wake Elijah back up from his sleep. It already took me almost an hour to put him asleep because he wanted to sleep with me. It seems like his parents haven't taught him about nests yet, so I had to work my way around the topic.

I opened the door against my will but quickly stepped outside and closed the door behind me, not granting him access to come in. Shawn looks me up and down similar, to the same way he did last time I spoke to him in the infirmary room. He was shirtless -as always- with black jeans on that only went up to his lower waist. He is wearing a necklace with the initials 'O. S'.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Don't get a big head. I am only here to see Eli." he says while crossing his arms.

"No." I say bluntly.

"I wasn't asking you."

"I don't care." I reply. I scrunch my face while looking away from him. Seeing him literally sucked the air out of my lungs and not in a good way. I refuse to let him in and spread his heavenly scent around my home.

"Elijah is sleeping. I put him to bed about an hour ago. I'm sure whatever you have to say to him can wait until the morning."

Shawn doesn't say anything else on the matter of seeing Elijah. We stood in awkward silence longer than I wanted but if it wasn't for his addicting scent, I would've told him off and bid him farewell as soon as I stepped out.

"If that's all you have to say then I am going back inside. "As soon as my hand touches the doorknob Shawn takes a step forward and slams his hand on the door next to my face. My eyes widen at the sudden action, and I let go of the doorknob. I instinctively swat his arm away from me and turn around to face him completely. I was surprised by how close he was when my face was met with his bare chest.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I spit out.

"Why the fuck are you always releasing your pheromones everywhere?" Shawn asks through a suppressed growl.

"I'm not." I say confused.

"You are. You're doing it right now." he says stepping closer to me. What?

"I'm not." I repeat. I look him in the eyes for the first time during this conversation.

It was hard to read his expression. He begins inching closer to me by the second and before I knew it his face was in mine. He leaned down to the crook of my neck and deeply inhales. I then feel his hand slide down my arm and then rest on my hip. I felt his grip get tighter on my hip which makes me exhale deeply as if I was holding my breath. I instinctively move closer to him. At this point I can feel his body heat radiating off him.

"Shawn...?" I say through a rushed breath. I don't know what's happening, but my mind is far gone, I had already given my body reign over my actions. I feel like with just one touch from him my legs would give out.

"Hmm." I hear him hum with a deep tone in my ear causing me to arch into him making our chests touch. Shawn pulls away a little as our cheeks rub against each other. The slightest touch sends an electrifying shiver throughout my body. My legs shake and my heart rate increases. As I was going to move my hand to his hand that was on my hip, I hear Shawn say with anger,

" Keep your disgusting pheromones to yourself omega, they fucking stink."

--------------

Chapter 12...✅

Damn. If words could kill.

I know this took longer than usual. I've been packing...end of the semester you know!!

Comment your thoughts and questions on the chapter.

SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT MY BOOK! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

As always, until next time my readers.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 31.3K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
The Lost Sun Par AneX

Roman d'amour

20.9K 1.1K 25
Sequel to: "The Sun's Child" After 3 years Haechan, a young vampire has lost his memory and lives with the Sun vampire clan. Life for him was anythi...
225K 11.9K 64
Cal Yorke the omega of the Blood Rose pack has never had an easy life. He's been abused by his Alpha and supposed mate. His father and sister treat h...
60.8K 2.8K 46
"We've come for the Sun's Child!" Haechan is a teenage werewolf that likes fun but can't get a break from his overbearing pack mate Mark. There's bee...