[BL] Scumbag's White Moonligh...

By Erishi_An

Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 75

2.5K 86 6
By Erishi_An

When Shen Zhuoli returned to China, it was a winter night in Wancheng.

    The assistant came to pick him up at the airport and was slightly surprised to see a white cloth wrapped around his arm. Soon, he thought of something, lowered his eyes, restrained the surprise in his eyes, and said respectfully: "Mr. Zhuo, the car has been arranged, do you want to go back to the Shen family first?"

    "Go to the funeral home."

    The black Bentley drove into the night, Shen Zhuoli looked out the window and still felt that everything that happened was like a nightmare. Didn't that person marry Shen Weixi? He thought that the youth would live a happy life with Shen Weixi from now on, but he never thought that within two years, the young man would die in a car accident.

    Obviously he is still so young...

.There was a suffocating pain from the depths of his heart, Shen Zhuoli had to hold his chest tightly, and when the car stopped in front of the funeral home, he got out of the car and looked at the sign with white characters on a black background, and his eyes turned even darker.

    The assistant saw that he was unsteady, and hurried over to help him.

    "Mr. Zhuo, do you want me to accompany you in?"

    Shen Zhuoli waved his hand and said in a hoarse voice, "No need, just wait in the car."

    In the long and narrow corridor, he walked in it like a ghost.

    For some reason, the scene of the young man getting engaged to Shen Weixi three years ago suddenly appeared in his mind. The handsome and tall young man brought a glass of champagne, walked up to him with a smile, and asked him for a gift.

    He handed the emerald chessboard that he had prepared for a long time to him, with a faint smile, "Useless gadgets, play with them."

.Every time Zhai Siluo came to Shen's house, if Shen Weixi ignored him, he always liked to play chess with him.

    "Wow, this chess piece feels so good, fourth uncle, you must have put a lot of thought into this gift."

    What else Zhai Siluo said later, Shen Zhuoli couldn't remember, but he only remembered how vivid his smiling eyebrows were. The countless nights he turned around after he went abroad made his heart aches.

    He clearly met Zhai Siluo first, but why did the young man fall in love with Shen Weixi, his nephew. When he was the most tangled, he once thought about winning love with a horizontal knife, but seeing Zhai Siluo's smiling face when he looked at Shen Weixi, he couldn't be ruthless.

    The only way is to travel far away to avoid all these entanglements. He thought that his voluntary giving up would make Zhai Siluo happy, but he never thought that when he saw the youth again, the two were already separated by yin and yang.

.In the quiet and solemn mourning hall, there was only a tall and thin figure sitting there.

    Hearing the footsteps behind him, Zhai Siming's empty eyes slowly began to focus, and he turned his head to see who was coming, and his eyes were a little surprised.

    "Zhuoli, why did you return to China?"

    Over the years, Shen Zhuoli has concealed his thoughts very well, even Zhai Siluo's brother, his long-time friend, does not know his feelings for the youth.

    Shen Zhuoli didn't answer him, but walked slowly to the black and white portrait.

    "Has the police investigated it? Was it an accident?"

    When Zhai Siming heard this question, his expression suddenly turned gloomy. Most of his black hair had been dyed white, his expression was sullen, and his eyes were even more swollen.

    "It was indeed an accident, the other party was driving fatigued..The driver was lying in the intensive care unit and has not been discharged from the hospital until now, and their family has no money for treatment. "

    Shen Zhuoli's fingers stroked Zhai Siluo's eyebrows on the portrait, slowly put his hands down, and his eyes fell on the coffin behind.

    "Can I see him?"

    "Don't look at it, he has wounds all over his face... You know, my stupid brother has always had a good face..."

    Shen Zhuoli did not force it.

    "When will it be cremated?" He knew that this mourning hall would not be set up for long.

    "Half an hour later. The staff will be here later."

    Zhai Siming suddenly thought of something, got up from the seat, looked at Shen Zhuoli with a pleading look in his eyes, "Zhuoli, could you please help me stay here for a while, my dad fell ill two days ago, and his condition just worsened again. , I have to go to the hospital to see him. Be back soon."

.Shen Zhuoli nodded, put his hand on Zhai Siming's shoulder, and comforted him silently.

    "Don't worry, I'm here."

    When Zhai Siming left, he couldn't stand up, and sat down on the black chair in despair.

    Those repressed grief, remorse, guilt and other emotions began to roll in his chest again. If he knew it was like this today, he shouldn't have given Zhai Siluo to Shen Weixi. Even if he risked falling out with the Shen family and risking losing everything, he should snatch Zhai Siluo over. Even if the youth would hate him, he would recognize him, at least the youth would live well now.

    He stared at the void, clenched his fists involuntarily, and the black tide surged in his eyes. At this moment, footsteps sounded outside the door again. He thought it was a staff member, and when he looked up, his eyes suddenly became sharp.

.Ye Zhi was wearing a tall suit and stood in front of him in surprise, with Shen Weixi beside him.

    "Fourth uncle, it's a coincidence that you have also returned to China."

    Shen Weixi didn't expect Shen Zhuoli to return to China so soon, his eyes were a little surprised, and he greeted him.

    Shen Zhuoli glanced at the sunglasses hanging on Yezhi's shirt, with a sarcastic tone, "Are you here for the show?"

    Ye Zhi looked a little embarrassed. He is very hot now. He usually wears sunglasses and a mask wherever he goes. He is used to this tall dress, and everyone around him is holding him. He hasn't been choked by anyone in a long time.

    Shen Weixi was afraid that Ye Zhi would be angry, so he couldn't help standing in front of Ye Zhi and looked at Shen Zhuoli.

    "Fourth uncle, Ye Zhi also came to see Zhai Siluo with kindness. You don't need to say that to him, do you?"

    Shen Zhuoli's eyes were extremely cold, "Do you think Xiao Luo wants to see you?Ye Zhi, especially you, aren't you afraid? "

    Ye Zhi was a little choked for a while. Although he is popular now, there are still many sunspots who black him as a junior and even robbed his cousin's fiancé. Now that Shen Zhuoli said that, he felt a little guilty.

    This is Zhai Siluo's mourning hall, and the coffin is still there. If Zhai Siluo died unwillingly, he would fall into his dream at night... It would be unlucky to think about it.

    "Vichy, it's almost time, let's go back."

    Shen Weixi obeyed his words, seeing Ye Zhi's face pale, thinking he was frightened, he couldn't help clenching his hand and comforting him in a low voice.

    Looking at the backs of the two leaving together, the darkness in Shen Zhuoli's eyes became even deeper.

.He thought that Shen Weixi would still have some pity for the youth, but he didn't expect that even if the youth died in a car accident, Shen Weixi still had Ye Zhi in his heart, and he didn't even look at the portrait of the youth.

    The people of the Shen family are indeed more rubbish than each other.

    After finishing Zhai Siluo's funeral, it was already late at night.

    Zhai Siming walked out of the funeral home holding the urn, the tears on his face had dried up.

    The dead are gone, but the living have to find a purpose to live on.

    "Zhuoli, what next..." Zhai Siming had not finished speaking, but found that Shen Zhuoli's expression was paler than his, as if the whole person had been taken out of the soul, and his eyes were almost dull.

    Hearing Zhai Siming's voice, Shen Zhuoli returned to his senses after a while, and looked at him with black eyes.

    "What did you just ask?"

.An extremely absurd guess passed through Zhai Siming's heart, and the strange feeling was fleeting. He quickly adjusted his expression, "I just wanted to ask what your plan is next? Are you going back to Shen's house?"

    Zhai Siming knew that Shen Zhuoli spent the past three years in foreign countries keeping a low profile and secretly planning, and has accumulated enough capital to fight against the Shen family. Now it is time to find an opportunity.

    Shen Zhuoli shook his head and looked at the urn in his hand.

    "Siming, can I ask you to do me a favor?"

    Shen Zhuoli didn't go back to Shen's house, but went back to the villa where Zhai Siluo once lived.

    The roses in the yard have withered, and most of the plants in the backyard have died because they were left unattended.

    No matter how urged by the Shen family, Shen Zhuoli did not return to the company, but played with flowers and plants in the yard every day.

.One night, he sat under the tree and saw the broad branches and leaves on the evergreen tree, and couldn't help but pluck a leaf down. Looking at the green leaves in the palms of his hands, in a trance, he seemed to see Zhai Siluo, who was still a little young, following him eagerly, pestering him to teach himself to whistle with leaves.

    Shen Zhuoli looked into the distance and suddenly smiled.

    From winter to spring, Shen Zhuoli still lives in that villa.

    At the same time, a company called Zhuowei Capital seems to have emerged as a dark horse in the financial world. In just one year, it has invested in various emerging industries that are invincible, and will soon go public in the United States.

    On the other hand, the Shen family was in a mess. Shen Zhende was strong back then, and the incident of raping a female college student was exposed, public opinion was uproar, and Shen's stock price fell again and again. Shen Jianye was arrested by the police for embezzling public funds to participate in illegal fundraising. .Shen Weijie was racing late at night with a group of rich second generation, got into a car accident, and is still lying in the Icu.

    After learning that Shen Zhuoli is the chairman of the capital, female relatives of the Shen family have come to ask Shen Zhuoli for help in the past few days.

    Just at the juncture of the company's precariousness, Shen Weixi, the successor, suddenly fell ill again. According to the description of the servants of the Shen family, when he woke up one day, Shen Weixi kept shouting Zhai Siluo's name as if he had lost his mind.

    When he heard the news that Zhai Siluo had passed away, he spat out a mouthful of blood on the spot and fainted.

    Ye Zhi didn't understand why Shen Weixi's attitude towards him changed drastically when he woke up this day, staring at him coldly like a stranger.

    He could not have imagined that the next moment, Shen Weixi spoke coldly.

."In high school, it wasn't you who came to the hospital to take care of me, right?"

    Ye Zhi couldn't figure it out, Shen Weixi would suddenly find out the secret he had kept hidden for so many years. Before he could deny it, he was pushed out of bed by Shen Weixi. The man looked down at him condescendingly, his eyes full of disgust and rejection.

    "Divorce, I've had enough of you."

    He naturally refused to give up, grabbed Shen Weixi's ankle, desperately begging him to give him another chance, but no matter how much he begged, the man was unmoved, as if he had completely turned into a stranger.

.The rest of the Shen family guessed that Shen Weixi might be suffering from a mental illness because of the company's financial problems and the pressure, but only Ye Zhi knew that now Shen Weixi was extraordinarily sober. The man who played around and was dizzy in love, but his eyes were sharp and his mind became extraordinarily deep.

    It was as if Shen Weixi's body in his twenties had been replaced with a more mature soul, which made him feel terrified.

    The news of Shen Weixi and Ye Zhi's divorce reached Shen Zhuoli's ears. He was pruning the branches and leaves of a pot of orchids at the time, and his expression did not fluctuate much when he heard the news.

    "Let's buy it directly from Ye Zhixiao's company."

    Although I don't know what happened to Shen Weixi's sudden madness, without the protection of the Shen family, Ye Zhi is like a lamb to be slaughtered, and he can do whatever he wants.

.He also wants to let the other party taste it, what a desperate feeling it is to lose everything overnight.

    It didn't take much effort to pull Ye Zhi down from the cloud. Without the protection of capital, Shen Zhuoli exposed all the information that he used to rely on unspoken rules, and Ye Zhi's self-righteous little white flower image collapsed overnight. It has become a laughing stock after marketing and a chatter for netizens after dinner.

    When he was in a high position, revenge against Ye Zhi was as easy as strangling an ant.

    The same is true for the Shen family. After realizing that Shen Zhuoli was just keeping a low profile in the Shen family before and forbearing, and now this unsmiling and ruthless person is the real Shen Zhuoli, Shen Zhengde rolled his eyes with anger and went to the hospital several times.

    Finally, another winter, Shen Zhengde passed away with unwillingness and regret.

    This is the third year that Shen Zhuoli has lived in the villa. .His revenge against the Shen family has been completed, and Zhuowei Capital's share price has risen to a new high again. Now he seems to be one of the best people in Wancheng, but he still doesn't like socializing, and finally takes care of the flowers and plants in the yard.

    Various partners and subordinates tried their best to push people around him, but none of them succeeded. Good-looking men and women seem to be the same in his eyes.

    In the fifth year, all the flowers planted in the yard were in bloom, the vines also had small green grapes, butterflies were flying everywhere, and a long-haired orange cat who came from nowhere came to the rose trellis.

    Shen Zhuoli walked into the yard and watched the orange cat rolling around on the flower stand. When he saw him appear, the cat suddenly meowed and ran to his feet, with its little fluffy head next to him, and its wide eyes filled with attachment.

    Shen Zhuoli's heart moved slightly, and he bent down and touched the orange cat's head.

.He has lived here for five years, and he has long been accustomed to a lonely, lonely life, but at this moment, when he touches this orange cat from nowhere, he suddenly feels very at ease.

    He suddenly wanted to raise this orange cat. The next day, he bought the cat litter box and cat food, and went home with the things, only to find that the orange figure was no longer in the yard.

    After that day, the long-haired orange cat was never seen again.

    Perhaps, life is always unavoidable to miss. At this age, Shen Zhuoli was already relieved.

    In the tenth year, Shen Zhuoli seldom thought about the person who passed away.

    He handed over the company to professional managers and completely faded out of the financial circle. He drove his own car and traveled around the world. During this period, Zhai Siming and his wife gave birth to another child, a boy with features similar to those of Zhai Siluo when he was a child.

.Shen Zhuoli parked the car on the side of the road and looked at the baby photo Zhai Siming sent him, and was a little surprised for a while.

    He raised his head and suddenly saw himself in the rearview mirror, with gray hair on his temples.

    It turned out that he was already so old, and the young man he loved was still so young.

    His heart suddenly grieved, and unspeakable sadness drowned him like a tide.

    Perhaps because of the restlessness, on a section of the winding mountain road back to Wancheng, Shen Zhuoli's steering wheel was not turned in time, the car lost control and rushed towards the cliff.

    Before he lost consciousness, he thought, maybe that's fine, to be able to accompany him earlier.

    When he opened his eyes again, he returned to the day when the youth and Shen Weixi got engaged.

    The midsummer sunshine was warm, and he saw the handsome and tall young man walking towards him with a smile.

    "Fourth Uncle, where is my present?"

.In an instant, his world became bright again.

    The author has something to say: The next episode will write Lolo's rebirth to high schoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 12.9K 55
The Disabled President of the Mermaid, Lao Gong 人鱼的残疾总裁老攻 Author 烟柳若云 Status 55 Chapters Description When Gu Chenxing woke up, he found himself in th...
45.9K 1.8K 70
Love the Villain Author : Ai Ai Chapters : 650 Status : Complete [Cultivation of Immortals, Villains, Sweet Animals, Master 1, Alchemist] Liu Muf...
107K 5.6K 89
Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king of a certain novel. A faint king that doe...
164K 8.6K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...