操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

TWO - A new recruit

56 2 0
By horikell

After dinner natsumi serve some tea while the three of them chatted about the fifth sector secret bases and natsumi's relationship with them, miko payed little attention to them and just doddled on her tablet not noticing coach endou calling out her name.

Tenma being beside her tapped her shoulder and called her name making miko jumped a little throwing the device in the air and quickly catching it and then faced them with a sweat dropping on her forehead.

He smiled "Are you ok with starting tommorrow? Im sure the team would love to meet you" He said while natsumi agreed while tenma happily nodded also agreeing, miko quickly thought, she doesnt really have a choice though she already predicted this.

"Life is boring when you already now what's awaits you" she mentally sighed.

"Yeah sure, i need more information about them annways" She grinned recalling she will get alot of beneficial information on a certain person. "Im sure you'll be welcome deeply in the team miko-san!" "I agree, this is your opportunity to make friends" natsumi added encouraging the female.

Friends huh

Miko replied with a happy humm and a nod to them smiling ever so sweetly.

-

Currently the whole team was present in the club room, they figured out they had some meetings about the coming holy road so they didnt really expect anything, the room became stuffed quiet when the door opened stopping what their doing to look over.

An unfamiliar figure was in the door well except for tenma, followed by the girl was coach endou he gave them a smiled before entering the room following none other than miko themself.

They got infront, the dark haired girl tried to ignore the stares she was recieving that was making the her slighty nervous but kept a serious face and stayed quiet.

"Good morning everyone, you might be confused on whos this beside me ha?"

"Obviously" Miko sarcasmly replied, laughing at herself and did so coach endou before continuing, "Well this is kagura miko, shes the same age as you guys and she'll be joining the team!" He said which of course the team replied with a suprised expression following with some 'EHHHHH' in the background.

"But couch dont you think we already have enough managers?" Hayami asked, while others nooded, "THERES NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY MANAGERS!!>:0" Midori shouted across the room angrily while hayami gagged scared, miko laughed covering her mouth with her hand before speaking.

"Aiya Dissapointed or satisfied i am not here just to manage" She said in a teasing tone while the others looked back at her and endou nodded, "Yes miko here, from now on will be the assistant coach of your guys" He proudly announced.

It was silent again before...

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Assistant Couch?! She looks young!!"

"Couch endou! WHY ARE PICKING YOU PICKING KIDS TO BE IN SUCH A POSITIONS"

"HAVE YOU EVEN GOT PERMISSION FROM HER PARENTS?????"

"Maybe she just looks young! And is actually way older than we thought"

The last sentence made miko wondered if that was a compliment or an insult in disguises, she laughed at thier reaction basically loving the attention shes getting all from her apperance alone.

"Now now, like endou-san told before i am the same age as you guys, younger if you want" She continued "Also are you guys underestimating me? Hmm? Is it beacuse i look weak and is a girl?" She teased laughing inside when they denied her negative accusations. "Pffft- there a fun one" she said to herself.

"Ok ok ok now. The reason why i picked kagura-san here is that shes way what you think she is, shes young yes but shes qualified for this position maybe over qualified."

At this point miko took this time to look around the room, she first observed on what caught her eye very first, somehow across the room she noticed a navy haired boy crossing his arms and leaning from the table, oh? Eheee

Both of them created eye contact with eachother, others will feel embressed and look away cause they got caught starring but miko wasnt born to be a chicken.

She smiled at him winking in the process, tsurugi in the other hand was suprised but just looked away, a very very very very very very small peach pink blush barely showed on his pale cheeks.

Miko replied pouted expecting atleast a smile back from the boy.

She snapped back at reality when endou turned to her, quickly making it look like she was listening to him the entire time,
"Well how about you guys introduce yourself to her?" "Oh i dont think thats neccessary-" "glady!" She got cutted off.

She turned to them, a feminine person with grayish-brown hair stepped infront with a serious expression. "Oh damn" she thought,

"Shindou Takuto im raimon's captain its nice meeting you yashirou-san" They introduced themself slighty bowing looking up to see miko having mixed emotions. captain? Wait- Very slowly her cheeks colored with pink while she tried to speak but failed.

She went to endou whispering "YOU NEVER TOLD ME HE WAS THE CAPTAIN OH MY GOSH NOW I HAVE RE-DO MY NOTES" She loudly whispered, an annoyed red mark on her forehead and little smoke appearing

"Is something wrong?" Shindou asked confused on why she suddenly was loudly whispering to thier couch, "Aiya! Its nothing! Its nothing!" She voice cracked but covered it with a laugh by laugh. The others sweetdropped at thier new couch behavior.

"Well atleast shes not a harsh one" One whispered, they continued introduced themself and when it was tenma's turn miko just gave him a high five both already know eachothers name.

"Nice to meet you all, Please though drop the formality" She smiled ever so sweetly.

-

Later that day miko stayed at the shade where the 3 managers were, despite being a extrovert she was still shy when talking to new people especially starting a conversation with a new person so she stayed quiet and continued writing down her notes and observing.

"Hm i forgot i havent showed them my notes, it would be nice to see thier reaction when they know how amazing i am! Ha cant wait to be hearing thier praise-" "miko-san?" Someone called her name, looking beside her was akane and two other managers beside her smiling to her.

"We noticed you writing something can i see?" Akane softly said. "Oh great they spoke first great opportunity to know them better and i can see them my notes>:DDDD"

"Why my notes? Of course!" She lowerd her device to show them what shes writing, currently miko was observing shindou the most, why? according to her favouritism. So appered in her tablet was a full notes about shindou (Yes i believe in Shindou Supremacy)

They seemed to be suprised of her cause they were left shocked and they turned white and black for a second.

"Woah woah! whats up with these" Midori grabbed the devices, reading what is in the notes while akane and midori followed. Swiping to see the others information

"Oh just some of thier background and charts, also on what they can do better and how they can improve and what made fail and some other stuff" She answered swinging her legs back and fourth.

"So your a stalker?" Midori bravely asked while aoi slapped her arm telling her that was rude. "Hmm, slalker isnt really the word more like a observer? I just got these from a 20 minute observation after all" She said calmly not minding that midori called her a stalker.

They got suprised, "Only 20 minutes! Wow thats a way to respond" She said continuing looking at her notes, "couch was right when he said your over qualified for the job" She joked.

"So miko-chan how old are you exactly?" Aoi asked curiously

(A/N: I have no idea whats thier canon ages but according to Google tenma is 13/14 years old so in this story the first years will be 14 or 15 years old, 2nd years will be 16/17 years old while the 3rd years will be atleast 17/18 years old makes sense cause theyll be going to collage soon)

"Im fourteen! Will be turning 15 soon ehe"

"Oh so your a first year? Weird i havent seen you in class since then, do you perhaps go to a different school?" Aoi asked

"School? Oh im a graduate!" She confidently said, the trio frozzed "Graduate..? L-like in middle school right?" They sturred scared of her answer.

"Nope i graduated college 2 years ago" She said back the three of thier jaw dropped.

"Oh damn! Looks like we have genius here" Midori loudly said. Genius.. miko woudnt really considered herself as a genius, yes she completed school at a very young age but what was the reason so? So herself dont know.

She smiled back at them, "So since you finished school already what do you now?"

"Im planning to get an another coarse and probably a job but since im still underage and my dad didnt like how im rushing things up that im becoming a boring person so I have to wait until I'm atleast 18." She scoffed a laugh remebering her father's words.

"And i had to agree with him, through this day i dont really have a hobby or anything im intrested in...mostly just animal.." She whispired the last part.

Aoi raised a brow "how about soccer?" miko turned to her "i just joined the sport actually" suprising them onces again. Damn full of surprises today

"I never find any sport intresting, and i have a low stamina so i doubt i can even get the ball" She said looking down at her shoes.

"How about a forward like tsurugi-kun!" Akane said pointing her finger. "Yeah! You may not run fast but you can shoot right?"

"I dont know, but since tsurugi is the example ill look forward it" She gave them a smile while midori handed her device back.

They all put thier attention back at the field, the boys was training and the sun was setting down. It was silent until miko stand up and began walking up to the field where endou was.

She came to him with her tablet in hand and stood beside him, she showed her notes to him and discussed him about some things.

She stopped for a second before looking at the field she raised her hand before shouting "Tenma! Your shoelaces are getting loose! Few more running and it will definitely be untied " She warned, He waved back shouting back a 'hai' and did what she said before resuming.

Miko eyes observed him as he go around, and suddenly images flashes her mind she closed her eyes to stop them and her finger went to her hair to give them a good comb.

"I would thought he'd be captain by now" she was supposed to say that to her mind only but she said it, it was soft and quiet but since endou was beside her he didnt exactly hear her completely but he heard her muttered something.

"What was it?" She blinked and quickly repied realizing he can hear her. "Oh nothing i was observing how he really likes soccer"

He nodded, miko turned to him "Ya know you and him are so similar i would mistaken as you guys as father and son" The dark haired girl said chuckling a bit.

"Really father and son? I heard some things like were both similar but father and son? Im not that old" He said laughing.

"pfft- couch admitted hes old-" Miko hold a laughed before continuing "But yeah, you guys do, other than your guys love for soccer you both look similar and all"

"Oh come on you act like you havent saw a father and his child not look a like" He said looking back at her, miko returned him a expression and saids 'seriously?'

Realizing he replied "oh right you had.." He said akwardly which made the young girl laughed a bit. "So hows the team?" He asked.

Miko gazzed around the field, everyone was focused on the ball, it kinda suprised her how much these boys love and passionate soccer, deep inside her she felt a tiny hint of jealousy, she felt jealous that these boys had something to be happy, something to keep going, something to be alive.

Sighing deeply she looked down at the green grass, "Thier...fun i guess" She simply said.

Couch endou just nodded and patted her shoulder, he didnt really expect a big answer from the dark haired female, it was the first day and shes still new to everything around her so he just accepted.

Tenma fell at the ground while his seniors helped him get up he exclaim that he felt something inside of him strong, miko being miko popped out of no where beside him telling him it might be a hisastsu technique, in the progress scaring the living hell out of the other two senior.

"Hmm.. you need to let it out somehow...." She looked around the field her purple eyes landed on the navy haired boy as her eyes sparked she told tenma about trying to let out the feeling while trying to steal the ball from tsurugi, he agreed and went to position.

At the first try he was doing progress but what made miko intrested peak was when tenma almost let out an strong power shocking everyone, hmm a kenshi huh.

She looked back at couch endou before immediately looking back infront when she heard tsurugi speak.

He offered to be tenma's partner to try let out the power inside of him. When tsurugi got a yes from couch endou he looked at miko who was looking at hima already.

She jumped at the sudden eye contact looking away. "Miko-san can i?" He asked.

Wait. Hes asking for my permission too?

She jerked her head at endou he smiled at her, she faced the boy before replying "Sure why not" She said calmly as if she didnt got scared to what this boy wants.

Oh yeah i have a higher position than him huh. Those this mean i can order people around? Shessh, this job seem beneficial, ha lucky me The girl though little sparkles appering around her

Later on, tenma failed to let the power but atleast hes motivated to work even harder to let out this deep feeling inside of him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
6.6K 47 29
A collection on short stories of one of my favorite animes ever!! Please do enjoy. This book will contain angst and fluff and possibly some sort of s...
428 48 12
You never knew if you were a sea person or a surface person. You didn't even know if you were a human. All you knew is that you looked like one but w...