[BL] Scumbag's White Moonligh...

By Erishi_An

Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 22

7.1K 285 72
By Erishi_An

"Fourth Uncle, there is a billiard room inside." Zhai Siluo walked around the third floor and discovered the new continent.

    "Would you like to go in and play?"

    "This must be Mr. Z's private billiards room. It shouldn't be good for us to rush in."

    "Don't worry, I said hello to the housekeeper, come here."

    Shen Zhuoli teeed off first. He held the stick, his posture was calm, his deep and beautiful black eyes were lowered, and he aimed at the No. 3 ball in the center and scored a hole in one.

    Zhai Siluo said hello.

    Shen Zhuoli wiped the pole and then went to play the tricky No. 5 ball from another angle, which was also a hole-in-one.

    "Fourth uncle, you can go to professional games with this skill."

    Probably Zhai Siluo's poisonous milk was too powerful, and then Shen Zhuoli's ball missed, brushing the No. 5 ball and hitting the edge of the billiards.

.Zhai Siluo couldn't wait to pick up the pole, ready to show off his skills.

    With Shen Zhuoli giving him the foundation, he played the No. 5 ball a lot. He held the pole with a slight force, watching the No. 5 ball get hit and slide into the hole swayingly, and the corners of his mouth twitched contentedly.

    But when it came to the next ball, he couldn't laugh anymore. There is a yellow ball between the cue ball and the target ball.

    No matter how he adjusted his posture, he felt that it was wrong, and when he was in distress, a heat suddenly came from his back.

    "Lower your body, lower your elbows, use your wrists lightly, and lift up."

    Shen Zhuoli didn't know when he walked behind him and said softly.

    The warm breath sprayed on the side of his neck, and Zhai Siluo felt a little itchy inexplicably. .He didn't look back and didn't know that Shen Zhuoli was almost hugging him now, but just obeyed his instructions, lowered his body, lowered his elbows, and exerted light force on his wrists.

    He watched as the cue ball jumped over the obstacle perfectly and hit the red ball diagonally opposite. With a bang, the red ball went in.

    "Damn it, I really got in!"

    Zhai Siluo's eyes were full of smiles. He turned to look at Shen Zhuoli, only to find that the two were very close, and the man's long and thick eyelashes could be clearly seen.

    Zhai Siluo took a step back subconsciously and knocked his back against the edge of the pool table.

    "I'm a little thirsty, let's go out and drink some water first." Zhai Siluo's ears turned slightly red, and he walked out of the billiards room pretending to be calm.

    Shen Zhuoli laughed lightly as he looked at his fleeing back.

    The next day, Zhai Siluo went to the studio to take a promotional photo for the new film with two big dark circles under his eyes.

.Li Le looked at the makeup artist to replenish his powder, and wondered, "Didn't I give you a vacation, why didn't you take a good rest? Or what about Shen Weixi?"

    "It has nothing to do with him."

    Li Le raised his eyebrows curiously, and his expression suddenly became very gossip.

    "What? There's a new situation? You can, the old won't go, and the new won't come."

    Zhai Siluo cut his voice, "It's not me, I... have a friend, he has an elder or a big brother, so he treats him very well, asks questions and takes care of him..."

    Li Le cooperated with his performance very much, "That elder likes your friend?"

    "No, I...my friend doesn't know much either, and is struggling. He's afraid that he thinks too much and misunderstands others."

    "It's not that simple, why don't you just try it out?"

    "How to test?"

."Didn't you also act in a few bloody dramas, you won't be able to use the old-fashioned drama of drunken confession? You asked that friend to ask his brother to come out for a drink, maybe he would say the truth after drinking, and he would do everything. said."

    Zhai Siluo frowned and began to think about the feasibility of this method.

    "Or, let that friend of yours kiss it directly and see if the other party responds?"

    "Is this any different from sexual harassment? My friends don't do such stupid things."

    Li Le patted him on the shoulder and said solemnly, "Trust me, your friend should be very experienced in doing stupid things, and there is no shortage of this one."

    Zhai Siluo was speechless, and was about to slap him when the director's urging sound came from beside him.

    He quickly adjusted his clothes and went to the studio.

    The style of today's shooting is British gentleman, Zhai Siluo rarely wears knee-length shorts.

.While taking pictures, the photographer saw his right calf from the camera, and his brows suddenly wrinkled.

    "Mr. Zhai, there seems to be a scar on your right leg?"

    Zhai Siluo looked down, if someone else reminded him, he would have almost forgotten the scar on his leg.

    In the second year of high school, Shen Weixi lay on the hospital bed for two months because of a collision with someone while playing basketball, rupture of the tendon in his left leg and damage to the optic nerve. After he heard the news, he escaped from self-study for two months and went to the hospital to see him every night.

    At that time, he was still Shen Weixi's nominal friend, and for fear of being exposed to his shameful thoughts, he bribed the nurse to take care of Shen Weixi on his behalf, tolerated his bad temper, wiped his body, fed him food and fruit, and he would not. Dare to speak, for fear of being recognized by Shen Weixi.

.He took care of Shen Weixi with all his heart for two months. He originally wanted to find a suitable time to confess to Shen Weixi, but not long after he was discharged from the hospital, he was with Ye Zhi.

    The scar on his leg was left by the glass on the wall when he climbed the fence. Every time he saw it, it reminded him of his stupidity and recklessness.

    "Would you like to put some powder on it?" the photographer suggested.

    "No, isn't it normal for a man to have a little scar on his body? Keep shooting."

    After coming out of the studio, Zhai Siluo was thinking about Li Le's previous suggestion when the phone rang suddenly.

    "Dad is in the hospital and has high blood pressure. Come here quickly."

    in the hospital ward.

    Zhai Siluo stood at the door with a somewhat complicated mood. He didn't hate his dad much, he just thought he was superficial and hypocritical. .At this moment, seeing Zhai Peng lying weakly on the hospital bed with white hair, he also felt that he was so weak and pitiful.

    Besides Zhai Siming, Ye Zhi and Shen Weixi were also in the ward.

    Zhai Siluo walked in, Zhai Peng saw him out of the corner of his eye, ignored him, but took Ye Zhi's hand and looked at Shen Weixi again.

    "Wei Xi, our family Ye Zhi has no father or mother, and he is alone. If you are with him, treat him well."

    "Dad, Shen Weixi is here to visit, what are you talking about here?" Zhai Siming said with a frown.

    Shen Weixi smiled reluctantly, and took Zhai Peng's hand to comfort him.

    "Uncle, don't worry, it's the most important thing to take good care of yourself."

.Zhai Peng held his hand instead, his gray hair trembled, "My body is getting worse every day, and I don't know how long I can live. If I don't see you marrying Ye Zhi, I can't rest my eyes...you You must promise me to take good care of Xiaozhi."

    Dare he come here to watch forced marriage drama?

    Zhai Siluo no longer felt the slightest sadness, he just felt ridiculous and absurd. He knew that Zhai Peng didn't like him since he was born. When he was born, his mother fell ill, and Zhai Peng wanted a daughter more than an ordinary son.

    Perhaps, Ye Zhicai was more in line with his expectations.

    Shen Weixi only felt that Zhai Peng was holding his hand as tight as iron pliers, and an indescribable feeling of disgust suddenly surged in his heart.

    Obviously Zhai Siluo is his uncle's son, but is his uncle too partial to Ye Zhi? .He never knew that Zhai Siluo had such a hard time at Zhai's house.

    "Vichy, you promised uncle a promise to Xiaozhi!"

    Shen Weixi was covered in sweat and was inexplicably flustered. He glanced at Ye Zhi who was full of anticipation, and then at Zhai Peng who was pale and weak, his heart seemed to be being pulled by something.

    "Okay, I promise you, I will marry Ye Zhi."

    Strangely, after saying this sentence, he did not feel the slightest joy, but his heart was extremely heavy, as if a boulder had been pressed.

    Zhai Siluo had seen enough of the show, sneered, turned his head and left.

    His chest was congested, he went to the bathroom to smoke, and as soon as he lit the cigarette butt, he heard voices coming from the next door.

    "Damn, this old man is really hard to serve. With so much money and so much money, he doesn't hire a few more nurses."

    He was stunned, and took out his cigarette. .The door of the bathroom next door was pushed open, and a fat middle-aged man in a green overalls came out.

    The middle-aged man was also stunned when he saw Zhai Siluo's eyes.

    Zhai Siluo always felt as if he had seen this person somewhere. He looked down and saw his calf, and suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

    Isn't this the nurse who took care of Shen Weixi that he bribed at the beginning?

    In just a few seconds, the middle-aged man also recognized him. I don't know what to think, the man's face suddenly turned a little worse, and he rushed out of the bathroom.

    Zhai Siluo's intuition was wrong, so he hurriedly followed.

    Shen Weixi was in a panic, and walked out of the ward with heavy steps. The expression on his face didn't look like someone who had just been engaged, but like a prisoner sentenced to death.

    He was lost, and when he reached the corner of the stairs, he found Zhai Siluo following a nurse, swearing while chasing.
.Why is this guy making trouble all day long? Or was it that his uncle just let him be with Ye Zhi, which stimulated him?

    Suppressing the surprise in his heart, Shen Weixi lifted his heels up.

    "What are you running for? We met a few years ago, and I sent you several red envelopes, so you don't know me anymore?"

    The man was blocked by him at the entrance of the stairs, his eyes dodged a little.

    "Who are you? I have taken care of so many patients that I really don't remember you."

    "Don't remember me, what are you running for? Are you guilty?"

    Zhai Siluo actually didn't want to embarrass him. He guessed that the nurse should feel guilty after accepting the red envelope, but he didn't expect the man to suddenly shake his head.

    "It was others who gave more money, or else I wouldn't..."

    Zhai Siluo's heart sank.

    "Who paid you back?"

.Only then did the middle-aged man realize that he seemed to have said the wrong thing. He turned around and wanted to run away, but was grabbed by Zhai Siluo's collar and pressed hard against the railing.

    "I'm in a bad mood today. What happened back then? You'd better tell me honestly! Who paid you back, and why?"

    Zhai Siluo was 1.82 meters tall, and the man's height was not worth mentioning in front of him. Looking at Zhai Siluo's gloomy face, the middle-aged man's expression became a little frightened, and he whispered, "It's a very delicate boy. He found me and asked me to tell Master Shen that he was taking care of him for the past two months."

    Zhai Siluo's black eyes narrowed.

    He suddenly remembered that in the secret room, the secret that Ye Zhi said would be brought into the grave.

    He had always wondered why Shen Weixi was with Ye Zhi not long after he was discharged from the hospital. They were obviously not very acquainted before, so it turned out to be so!

.It was Ye Zhi who stole what was supposed to belong to him!

    He thought he would be angry and unwilling, but at this moment, his heart was unexpectedly calm.

    "That's it, Ye Zhi's methods are really old-fashioned."

    "You won't do anything to me, will you? There is a ninety-year-old mother in my family who is also obsessed with ghosts for a while, just see how much money he gives..."

    "Let's go." Zhai Siluo leaned against the railing and closed his eyes tiredly.

    The middle-aged man glanced at him cautiously, a little surprised that he ignored it and slipped away with oil on the soles of his feet. However, as soon as he came down the corner of the stairs, he was pressed against the wall by a huge force.

    In the dim fire escape, Shen Weixi's eyes were red, and his black eyes were unprecedentedly tyrannical.

    "You repeat, who was the person who came to take care of me every night during the two months I was hospitalized in high school?" .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 17.9K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...
106K 5.6K 89
Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king of a certain novel. A faint king that doe...
66.3K 1.8K 43
Short Title: DGYB Alternate Title: 不给你咬 Status: Completed Author: White Clouds Genre: Yaoi Chi Le had a dream. In the dream, he was sleeping with his...
86.7K 3.1K 13
Book: 2 After a year of sailing with Captain Jack Sparrow, Maria's love for him has left after an unspoken incident. Now with Jack's debt to Jones an...