[BL] Scumbag's White Moonligh...

By Erishi_An

Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 20

7.7K 352 155
By Erishi_An

Hearing Shen Zhuoli's words, a trace of guilt flashed across Zhai Siluo's eyes.

    Too bad, the fourth uncle found out...

    "Fourth uncle, I only remembered it when I was hospitalized before. I didn't hide it from you on purpose."

    "Since I remembered it, don't call me fourth uncle in the future."

    "Huh?" Zhai Siluo was taken aback.

    Shen Zhuoli looked at him with deep eyes, "You have nothing to do with Wei Xi now, so naturally you don't need to treat me as an elder anymore."

    Zhai Siluo felt that what he said was very reasonable, but he was used to calling the fourth uncle, and he couldn't change the name for a while.

    While thinking about it, an arm was added to the waist. Shen Zhuoli put his fingers on his waist lightly and whispered, "Come here, there is another one at your feet."

    ! !

    Zhai Siluo was so frightened that he jumped into his arms and grabbed his shirt tightly.

.In the end, he hung on Shen Zhuoli almost ashamed, and walked out of the haunted house with him.

    Fortunately, he was wearing a mask. Even if passersby saw this embarrassing scene, they would not recognize who he was. Otherwise, it is a large-scale social death scene.

    At noon, the sun gradually became poisonous, and Zhai Siluo was a little thirsty. He saw a small shop nearby and wanted to buy iced drinks. As soon as he walked to the door of the shop, he saw two familiar figures.

    Shen Weixi was wearing sunglasses and holding two ice creams, waiting for Ye Zhi to buy a drink.

    Seeing Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli appear, his expression froze.

    "Vichy, what are you doing standing still?" Ye Zhi had just finished speaking, and when she turned her head, she saw a handsome young man.

    Zhai Siluo grinned at him, "It's a coincidence, cousin. Are you out shopping with your new boyfriend?"

.He ignored Shen Weixi, his eyes passing through him like passing through the air.

    It was the first time that Shen Weixi had such a strong sense of being ignored. He clenched the ice cream in his hand tightly and felt his heart tighten like a dried fruit pit.

    "Cousin is joking, Vichy and I are just friends. Don't you have to film today? Is it still done?"

    The two chatted for a few minutes like a pair of ordinary plastic cousins. Ye Zhi glanced at Shen Zhuoli behind him again and smiled lightly.

    "Cousin, you seem to be very close to the fourth uncle recently."

    "Is your fourth uncle also someone you can call?" Shen Zhuoli's unwavering voice suddenly sounded.

    Ye Zhi's face turned pale, his eyelashes blinked, and he glanced at Shen Weixi beside him aggrieved.

    However, Shen Weixi's eyes were fixed on Zhai Siluo, as if he had some deep hatred with him.

.Zhai Siluo sneered.

    "Don't you also get very close to my ex-fiance. Speaking of which, the good thing for my cousin should not be far away, right? When will I be engaged to invite me to a wedding wine?"

    "Cousin is joking, there's nothing left to say about the eight characters."

    Ye Zhiqiang smiled. During this time, Shen Weixi got closer to him, but he clearly felt that the man was absent-minded every time he was with him. Before, he thought he was troubled by the company's lack of funds, but recently he felt that it was not the case at all.

    Zhai Siluo didn't bother to deal with him here, he made a lukewarm hum, and then pulled Shen Zhuoli to the doll machine next to him to catch the doll.

    Shen Weixi looked at the intimate backs of the two of them, the melted ice cream touched his hand, the weather was hot, and there was a nameless fire in his heart.

    Did this guy do it on purpose? .To ignore him on purpose, to ignore him, to get his attention?

    And he broke off his marriage with himself, why is the fourth uncle still so kind to him?

    Shen Weixi narrowed his eyes, suddenly remembering what Shen Weijie had said to him in the hospital, his brows wrinkled unconsciously.

    Zhai Siluo spent all 30 game coins, but he didn't even catch a doll.

    He tapped the button irritably, turned his head and saw an escape room in the distance, his eyes lit up again.

    However, as soon as I entered with Shen Zhuoli, I encountered those two unsightly people again.

    "What are you looking at, are you the only ones who can play escape room?" Shen Weixi's tone was a little awkward.

    Ye Zhi tugged at his sleeve and said tentatively, "Vichy, why don't we change the project?"

.He never liked to stay in such a confined space, and he would feel scared when taking a high-rise elevator, but he didn't know why Shen Weixi insisted on coming here to play.

    Seeing Zhai Siluo looking at him, Shen Weixi took Ye Zhi's hand and said softly, "Xiaozhi, don't be afraid, I will protect you later, and I promise to come out soon."

    Shen Zhuoli came over, separated Shen Weixi and Zhai Siluo, and smiled slightly.

    "Xiao Luo, let's go first."

    Coincidentally, the four were assigned to the same secret room.

    ten minutes later.

    In the dimly lit room, Zhai Siluo, with his eyes wrapped in black cloth and his hands and feet tied with ropes, was sitting on a chair, very depressed.

    How could he be so unlucky to be a hostage? .I don't know when the fourth uncle will be able to find him, no, he shouldn't be called the fourth uncle now, should he be called Zhuoli brother...

    Suddenly, a terrifying and strange laughter sounded.

    "My poor little lost friends, welcome to the secret room game. Your companions are in danger. If you want to save them, just solve my puzzles as soon as possible. Remember, every choice you make will vital."

    This line is really good enough.

    Zhai Siluo muttered when he suddenly heard a panicked cry for help from the room next to him.

    "Vichy, Vichy, where are you?"

    Ye Zhi was actually locked up next to him? What kind of tricks is this secret room game playing?

    "Stop screaming, it's so noisy! We can't hear the sound outside, otherwise it's called a secret room."

    "It's you?".Realizing that Zhai Siluo was next to him, Ye Zhi's fear eased a lot. He was silent for a few minutes, not knowing what to think, he smiled.

    "Cousin, you are really good. After leaving Wei Xi, you turned around and went to hook up with Shen Zhuoli. Unfortunately, Shen Zhuoli has no real power in the Shen family, and he is an illegitimate child. What are you trying to do?"

    "Can you keep your mouth clean?" If his hands weren't tied now, Zhai Siluo would definitely go out and beat people.

    "Why are you so angry? Did I really poke at the sore spot?"

    Zhai Siluo smiled coldly.

    "Shen Weixi should know that you don't like staying in a confined space, why do you want to play this project, cousin, you should be clear in your heart?"

    "Guess, if there is a choice, will Shen Weixi save you or me first?

.Ye Zhi's bound hands were tightly clasped together, and the backs of her hands were blue veins.

    "Of course he will save me first. I am different in his heart. He has liked me since high school." Ye Zhi's face was gloomy.

    Zhai Siluo laughed heartily, "Speaking of which, I'm curious, what means did you use in high school to make Shen Weixi give up on you?"

    After getting to know Ye Zhi enough, Zhai Siluo felt that Shen Weixi was a little pitiful, but it is conceivable that Shen Weixi fell in love with Ye Zhi not because of how pure and beautiful Ye Zhi was, but because he accidentally fell into the gentle trap that he carefully packaged.

    "Cousin, do you really want to know?" Ye Zhi suddenly laughed in a low voice, the laughter was even more creepy than the horror music.

    "Unfortunately, this secret... I will take it to the grave."

.At this time, in the deep corridor.

    Shen Zhuoli was anxiously groping for the keyhole on the wall. In the first few secret rooms, he could quickly find the key according to the clues, but at this level, he could never find the props that could trigger the trap.

    He looked at all the objects in the room, candlesticks, rusty copper lamps, old rag dolls... Suddenly, he noticed that the rag doll's eyes were strange, like frosted glass beads. Thinking of the round keyhole, his heart moved.

    He immediately squatted down and picked up the rag doll, and as soon as he grabbed the rag doll's arm, he heard a strange scream.

    "Don't touch me!" The ragdoll screeched. If you are a timid person, it is estimated that you will be scared and throw it out.

    However, Shen Zhuoli's expression remained unchanged, and he reached in and pulled out the glass bead with all his strength.

.At this time, Shen Weixi also reached the last secret room.

    He just broke free from a pile of cobwebs, sweating all over his body, and his hair was lying on his forehead. He originally thought that this secret room would have many traps, but he didn't expect that there was only a huge screen inside.

    A multiple choice question appears on the screen.

    "If you save one person, the other person will lose the qualification to live, what will you choose?"

    Shen Weixi was shocked to see the faces of Zhai Siluo and Ye Zhi appear at the bottom of the screen at the same time.

    He stared at the screen, and his ears seemed to be buzzing and buzzing. How could he hesitate? He obviously shouldn't have to think about it, he should choose Ye Zhi immediately, but why can't he press it?

    It's just a game! just games! He took a deep breath, desperately trying to comfort himself. When the countdown reached one, he closed his eyes and pressed it hard.

.bang.

    The heavy iron door opened, and seeing Shen Weixi appearing at the door, the people of Zhai Siluo were dumbfounded.

    Did this idiot really come to save him?

    "I ran away from marriage, so I owe you." Shen Weixi walked over with a cold face, and was about to untie the rope for him, when he heard an unbelievable voice from next door.

    "Vichy?"

    Shen Weixi was shocked, and his face turned pale. How could Ye Zhi be next door, so he knew what choice he had made...

    "Fourth Uncle!" Zhai Siluo's surprised voice sounded. It turned out that Shen Zhuoli also arrived when Shen Weixi was stunned.

    At the end of the game, the system announced that the three had successfully cleared the level, and Ye Zhi died.

    Zhai Siluo came out of the playground and laughed.

    "You didn't see the expressions of those two idiots, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

.Smiling and laughing, he suddenly realized that he seemed to be gloating, and instantly pursed his lips.

    "Don't be so restrained in front of me." Shen Zhuoli's eyes were gentle.

    Zhai Siluo nodded.

    "By the way, Siming came back from a business trip today, and we happened to have dinner together in the evening." Shen Zhuoli said.

    "Okay, I want to eat hot pot, go to that restaurant for the best food."

    "Ok."

    In the evening, the hot pot restaurant was steaming hot.

    "Why did you suddenly figure out that you want to break off your marriage with Shen Weixi? I ​​thought you were being pierced by someone." Zhai Siming teased him while drinking Sprite.

    He didn't have soul piercing, he was just reborn.

    "I just can't stand that idiot Shen Weixi. I've had enough, and I don't want to waste any more time on him."

    Zhai Siming nodded frequently, "It's good to wake up in time..Even if you like men, you have to find someone who is gentle and considerate, otherwise, I will search for you in the circle of friends to see if there is any—"

    "Siming, how is the game project you invested in now?" Shen Zhuoli, who was opposite him, suddenly interrupted him.

    "It's good. It's all thanks to you. It's all because of your good vision. The late-stage income of the projects you helped me see are very good." Zhai Siming changed the subject and immediately chatted with him about the recent hot topics. investment outlet.

    He knew that Zhai Siluo likes to eat hairy belly, and while chatting, he rinsed a portion of hairy belly, and was about to put it in his bowl, but found that the bowl at Zhai Siluo's hand was already full of hot hairy belly.

    When did this guy act so neatly?

    Yu Guang caught sight of Zhai Siluo's second favorite Shrimp Slipper, and was about to reach out when the slender arm on the opposite side also reached out.

.He watched in shock as Shen Zhuoli boiled the shrimp slips in the boiling pot and put them into the bowl beside Zhai Siluo, his movements were as natural as if he had done it countless times.

    His friend, who has always been cold and alienated, has never been so considerate to him, how could he treat Xiao Luo...

    Zhai Siming's straight man's nerves were tense.

    Just now he said he wanted to help Xiao Luo introduce his partner, but was also interrupted by Shen Zhuoli. Before reuniting, Shen Zhuoli specially bought the house next to him, and offered to help him take care of Zhai Siluo...

    When looking at Shen Zhuoli again, Zhai Siming unconsciously had a little bit of alertness in his eyes.

    I treat you as a brother, but you want to sleep with my brother? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11K 108
Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husband 哭包穿成小夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 108 Chapters (Completed) Description: Tang Xiaobao just likes to cry, Who knows the...
106K 5.6K 89
Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king of a certain novel. A faint king that doe...
144K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
47.4K 758 19
You've been dating Aizawa for a while, and he finds out a certain secret you haven't told him yet ⚠️PSA::::I KNOW HIS NAME IS SHOTA AIZAWA, BUT FOR S...