[BL] Scumbag's White Moonligh...

Bởi Erishi_An

Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zh... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 19

7.5K 311 59
Bởi Erishi_An

Two days later, Zhai Siluo found an unannounced afternoon to record the commentary video of the previous Wang Zong.

    The program team positioned him as a flying guest, so Zhai Siluo didn't take care of himself very much. He just changed a T-shirt and trousers and sat in front of the camera to start commenting.

    This is a low-cost online show. Most of the participants are vegans. There are all kinds of monsters and monsters on the first stage, such as forgetting words, playing the guitar wrong, and performing kung fu in the middle. It is more exciting than watching comedy movies.

    Since the director said that he can let go of the comments, Zhai Siluo showed no mercy when he opened his mouth.

    "I think the cultural performances of the community kindergartens are better than their programs."

    "If the tenth guest goes to join the comedian, the odds of winning should be better."

    "This song can't be said to be exactly the same as the original song, it can only be said that it has nothing to do with it."

."Director, can I report a work injury after watching the first issue?"

    Li Le was shocked by his bold speech. At the end of the recording, he said worriedly, "Are you going to say too much, please show some sympathy to others."

    "What are you afraid of, don't you have to edit it later? It's impossible to put all my original words in."

    "That's right, if this is really broadcast, you will probably be scolded to death by the audience. I don't know how many black fans you will need."

    "Their level is here, and I'm not lying."

    Zhai Siluo shrugged and went to the lounge to put on makeup and prepare for the night show.

    As soon as I entered the studio, I heard the director discussing something with the producer with a sad look on his face.

    When Zhai Siluo asked, he found out that it turned out that there was a supporting actor who thought the salary was low, temporarily breached the contract, and went to another crew. The crew couldn't find a suitable person to replace him for a while, so they were worried.

."You have to look good and be able to act like a business elite and a scumbag. The question is, can such a person be willing to come to our small crew to save the scene?"

    "Business elite..." Zhai Siluo blinked, and a figure suddenly flashed across his mind.

    If the fourth uncle came to play, it might be unexpectedly suitable. With the idea of ​​giving it a try, he called Shen Zhuoli.

    Unexpectedly, the other party readily agreed, and came to the cast that night to audition.

    The director had seen him once before, and had a good impression of him. He wanted to find Shen Zhuoli in the past, but he just felt that such a wealthy and noble son should not have time to come to a small crew like them. Unexpectedly, Shen Zhuoli actually came to audition himself, which made him extraordinarily flattered.

.What's more, Shen Zhuoli's demeanor behind the monitor is so in line with the description of the business elite in the script that he doesn't need to act deliberately at all.

    "Mr. Shen, you fit the character's characteristics very well, but we are a small crew, and this fee may..."

    "It's okay, if you don't have enough money, I can also invest."

    When the director slapped his thigh, he was overjoyed. Such a suitable actor could bring money into the group. They really found a treasure.

    The next day, when Shen Zhuoli's makeup photo came out, everyone was amazed.

    He was wearing a three-piece suit with gray stripes, tall and slender, with all his black hair combed back, a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and his eyes were cold and sharp, like a business elite who came out of a fashion magazine.

    "Fuck, these legs are too long, it's really touching." . Jiang Yushan said madly on the side.

    "Wipe off the saliva, it's almost coming out." Zhai Siluo smiled and handed her a tissue.

    Jiang Yushan snorted coldly, "Let me tell the truth, he looks much more energetic than your ex-fiancé. If I were you, what would I call my fourth uncle, I would call my husband directly."

    "What husband?"

    While the two were talking, Shen Zhuoli had already walked over with long legs.

    Jiang Yushan didn't dare to look at him, her pretty face blushed, and she hurried away.

    Zhai Siluo stayed where he was and explained awkwardly: "Sister Yushan means that if he wants to find a husband, he will find you like this."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled and took off his glasses.

    "Come on, let's go over the lines first. I stayed up all night last night, and I don't know if it worked."

    After half an hour.

."The lighting props are all in place, ready to shoot."

    "The first scene of the fourth act, action!"

    "Mr. Zhou, have you thought about it? Is it bankruptcy or liquidation or selling the company to me at a low price? You should know it?"

    Behind the large desk, the man with gold-wire glasses leaned on the sofa chair calmly, with a lazy posture, but his eyes were filled with contempt and scrutiny that controlled everything.

    Zhou Cong stood in front of him, his hands hanging by his side clenched unconsciously. This time, he successfully won the heart of the high school goddess, and the goddess's original marriage partner has become his biggest business competitor.

    He did not have the ability to operate and manage, but with the golden finger of rebirth, he accumulated some original capital by buying and selling real estate and investing in advance. However, God did not always favor him. Once an investment failed, his previous efforts were let down. All smashed.

."Even if I go bankrupt, I won't sell the company to you at a low price, just give up!"

    The man nodded, stood up slowly, and said with a smile, "It seems that Mr. Zhou has a lot of backbone, but I heard that Mr. Zhou seems to be unable to pay the severance pay. There are seniors and seniors among your employees. There should be a lot of small ones, right?"

    "Tell me, what will you do if you are driven to a dead end? I heard that your wife is still five months pregnant."

    Speaking of his beloved wife, Zhou Cong instantly grabbed the man's collar with red eyes like an irritated trapped beast.

    "Do you dare to touch her?"

    "Don't worry, I'm not interested in women." Zhang Mo paused and looked at Zhou Cong meaningfully, with a hint of evil in his eyes, "but I think... President Zhou looks good."

    The man looked at Zhou Zhong recklessly, his eyes revealing.

.Zhou Cong only felt a coldness rushing up from his back, like a prey being stared at by a snake.

    "You pervert!"

    "Card! Very good!" The director smiled satisfied behind the monitor.

    Jiang Yushan watched the replay intently next to her, and couldn't help but whisper, "Why do I think the male lead and the male supporting role are more interesting than me."

    At the end of the shooting, Zhai Siluo breathed a sigh of relief.

    The way the fourth uncle looked at him just now made him feel like he was going to eat him in one bite. He scolded the screenwriter inwardly for some stupid script written by the screenwriter, why did he have to let the male supporting actor have such crooked thoughts?

    "Xiao Luo, did I just hold you back?" After the play, Shen Zhuoli returned to his usual gentle expression.

    "You're also called a hindrance, then I'm not worthy of being an actor. Fourth uncle, you are very talented in acting." Zhai Siluo praised him sincerely.
.Afraid of the awkward atmosphere, Zhai Siluo asked him again, "By the way, fourth uncle, how are you in the Shen family now?"

    Yesterday, Zhai Siluo learned from his eldest brother that the Shen family originally wanted to borrow a bank loan, but the other party's interest rate was too high. In the end, he had to discuss cooperation with an investment company. become one of the shareholders.

    It is said that this cooperation was facilitated by Shen Zhuoli, which just solved the urgent needs of the Shen family. Thinking that coming to the Shen family should not embarrass him like before.

    "Now that I have joined the company as an idler, it's still the same."

    Zhai Siluo nodded, hesitated for a few seconds, and suddenly said, "Fourth Uncle, if you are not happy in the Shen family, you can go to another company. You are so capable, there must be a better place."

    Otherwise, it would be too suffocating to stay in the place of the Shen family all the time.

.Shen Zhuoli smiled, "Xiao Luo, I will seriously consider your proposal."

    The days passed like water, and the filming of the film gradually came to an end. Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli cooperated more and more tacitly on the set, and they talked about everything in private, as if they became best friends.

    Zhai Siluo felt very comfortable staying by Shen Zhuoli's side, it was an indescribable feeling. After being reborn, he was walking on thin ice in the Shen family, cautiously, always wearing a mask in front of people, only in front of Shen Zhuoli could he temporarily relieve his heart.

    After learning that he was the elder brother he had been extremely attached to in his childhood, he had even more trust in Shen Zhuoli.

    Soon the day will come.

    Shen Zhuoli specially rushed over from Wancheng to invite him to dinner. Zhai Siluo found that there was a forest park nearby, and his childlike innocence was overflowing for a while, so he took Shen Zhuoli to play.

.On weekends, the park is crowded with people. The height and appearance of the two are too conspicuous, and they can attract the attention of a bunch of passers-by when they line up for any project.

    "Damn it, those two little brothers are so tall and handsome!"

    "Don't you think they are a good match? A white shirt, a white T-shirt, gentle abstinence and sunshine sports style! Absolutely!"

    Listening to the discussions of the girls behind Zhai Siluo, he couldn't help pulling on his mask and winked at Shen Zhuoli.

    "Fourth uncle, let's not take the pirate ship, let's play another project."

    "Ok?"

    "We go to the haunted house and can't see the face, so we don't have to worry about being talked about."

.Shen Zhuoli naturally let him do anything, but when he arrived at the entrance of the haunted house, Zhai Siluo realized that he was thinking too simply. There were more couples inside than outside. Walking together one by one, it seemed that he and Shen Zhuoli were particularly abrupt.

    "Fourth Uncle, are you afraid? If you are afraid, you can walk behind me." Before entering, Zhai Siluo teased him.

    "Okay, then I'll wait for you to protect me."

    The two entered with the crowd, and in the screams, terrifying music sounded, and it was dark everywhere, only various skeletons and mummified corpses exuded a faint green light.

    Zhai Siluo's expression remained unchanged, and he even studied the shape of one of the skeletons. Occasionally, an NPC pretending to be a ghost came out, and he greeted them kindly, scaring them to death.

.Zhai Siluo was walking, and even hummed a song boredly. He thought it was going to end in such a dull way, but suddenly his hand was cold, and something fell on his hand.

    When he looked down, it was a huge, furry black spider.

    Zhai Siluo has been most afraid of this thing since he was a child. When he was six years old, a huge black spider crawled on his face when he was sleeping. He woke up in the morning and yawned, and almost didn't eat it. Has a huge psychological shadow on spiders.

    It would be fine if it was a decoration hanging on the Internet, but it fell into his hands, instantly triggering terrifying childhood memories.

    Zhai Siluo shivered, shook off the spider forcefully, took a step back in a panic, and crashed into a warm embrace.

    "Xiao Luo, what's wrong?"

.Zhai Siluo's face was pale, and the furry touch of the spider still seemed to linger on his arm. He knew that it was fake, but his teeth were trembling.

    "Brother Zhuoli...there are spiders..."

    Hearing his name, Shen Zhuoli was stunned.

    Zhai Siluo could not have imagined that under his panic, he would unconsciously call out the name Shen Zhuoli used to call him when he was a child, regretting it so much that he wanted to beat the wall.

    In the darkness, Shen Zhuoli's voice was cautious, with a little surprise and disbelief.

    "Xiao Luo, do you remember everything from the past?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 50 15
I finally decided to make an art book even if I'm not the best drawer so enjoy my art dumps, challenges and collabs
79K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
219K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
98.1K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...