Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self πŸ’ž
Locked Up πŸ”
❀️ Cozy night in Library ❀️
Mihir loses his calmβ˜„οΈ
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😢
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❀️
Shravani's outburst πŸ’¨
Dreadful Past πŸ’”
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🀨
Getting Along With Eachother! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
College Trip πŸ˜„
Aao Milo Chale πŸƒ
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special πŸ–€β€οΈ
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❀️
The peaceful sleep πŸ˜‡
Kiss πŸ‘€
Falling 🍁❀️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❀️
Stay 😊
Jealous πŸ‘€
Pissed Shravani 🀭
Walk through the Alley!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Realization & Confession❀️✨
Asking Her Out πŸ‘€βœ¨β€οΈ
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨β™₯️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise πŸ’
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❀️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❀️ ♾️

Warmth and Comfort! πŸ€—

263 54 44
By Romantic_Fanatics

Next morning Shravani comes downstairs to find her whole family sitting in the hall talking to eachother.

Shravani: Suhani chachi, Juhi chachi applog kab aye?

She asked surprised gaining their attention. They stood up as she went to them taking them in a hug.
They caressed her faces planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Juhi: kaisi hai Sona... Kitni bari ho gyi ho..

Suhani: aur pyaari bhi .. kisiki nazar na lage.

She said taking some kohl from her eyes and putting it behind her ears.

Shravani: main thik hu.. mujhe laga aplog sham tak aoge...

She asked surprised when they made her sit inbetween them.

Juhi: han irada toh wohi tha lekin Yuvi aur Pratham bhai ne by road ane ka socha toh subah pohche hum.

She explained while she nodded.

Shravani: chachu kaha hai? Aur bhaiya aur jiya?

She asked looking around when she felt a hand covering her eyes. It didn't took her a second to realise who it was.

Shravani: Jee...

She yelled when the girl came in front.. they hugged eachother tightly.. ofcourse they were meeting after so many years.

Barkha Singh as Jiya Sehgal , Yuvi and Juhi's daughter.

Jiya: I missed you dumbo.

She said kissing her cheeks when she frowned hitting her head slightly.

Sharavani: samajh rahe ho app chachi? Bari hu main isse aur kaise baat kar rahi hai.

She faked hurt while Juhi glared her daughter.
Jiya looked at her raising her brows when she bursted out laughing.

Shravani: bhaiya kaha hai?

She asked her when she felt someone pulling her cheeks from behind.. she turned immediately and smiled widely hugging the person.

Shravani: haww bhaiya app kab mere gaal khichna band karoge?

She asked chuckling as he wrapped his arms around her.

Vikram Singh as Adharv , Pratham and Suhani's son.

Adharv:  bhul gayi hume? Na koi call na text.. itni busy?

He asked amused when shook her head vigorously.

Shravani: not at all . I missed you guys alot.. after all pura bachpan sath me guzra hai apna . Par you know na bhai applogo ki bhi apni life hai.. I can't keep disturbing you guys.

She said in a matter of fact tone when someone pulled her ears..

Shravani: ouchh..

She winced and turned to find Pratham and Yuvi standing there glaring her.

Yuvi: family me kaha se yeh apni life and disturbance ayi?

Pratham: exactly. Remember one thing beta chahe kuch bhi ho tum bhai behno ka rishta jaisa bachpan me tha hamesha waisa he hona chaiye..

Rocky: ekdam strong and adorable.. samjhe?

He asked looking at all the kids who nodded smiling.

Just then Mahir walks in and sits on the single chair.. Shravani stands behind Vish while everyone settles on the sofa.

Mahir: so itne dino baad sab achanak eksath? Kuch khaas hai kya?

He asked looking at everyone.

Suhani: Mahir bhai ek good news hai..

She said smiling while he looked at her to proceed but before she could Vish jumped in.

Vish: oh my good.. firse baby? Hayye.. new member joining our family.

She chirped when everyone gave her an impossible look. Suhani smacked her arm while the kids bursted out laughing.. Mahir looked up at Shravani who was laughing with her full heart. He really never noticed her from that incident but today when he looked at her he could see his Bela.. again... The same smile.. same carefree attitude..
But the fact that he lost his wife which was due to Shravani according to him angered him again.

Mahir: can we come to the topic?

His calm yet dangerous voice made them quite.

Pratham: bhai we have got a match for Adharv..

Gasps were heard as the kids looked at Adharv with their wide eyes.

Kuhu: that's an wonderful news... Who's the girl?

Vish: love marriage or arrange?

Juhi: oh my god the first kid from our family is going to get married..

They were so happy to hear the news.. Mahir smiled slightly and looked at Adharv who was smiling looking down.

Suhani: abtak kuch fix nahi hua hai... Bas ladki dekhi hai humne.. I mean woh aur Adharv dono sath me he kaam karte hai.. and yeah it's a love marriage..

Vikrant: toh kya socha hai kab karni hai shadi?

Pratham: pehle toh engagement hogi.. aur fir accha sa mohurat dekhkar shadi...

Ruhi: chachu shadi ase waqt pe rakhna jab hum sabke exams na ho.. taki hum araam se enjoy kar paye...

Rocky: ofcourse Ruhi baby... Bilkul sabke comfort ke hisab se date fix hogi..

Ayush: par Adharv bhaiya wait kar payenge na?

He asked with a teasing smile when Shravani and Jiya chuckled recieving a glare from Adharv.

Mahir: engagement yahi hogi.. aur Shadi tumlog decide karo.. destination karni ho toh kar sakte ho otherwise humara mansion hai farmhouse hai.. jaha man ho waha..

He said and got up leaving from there. Shravani  looked at his retreating figure and sighed.. everyone got busy discussing about the marriage when she saw the time.. it was already late hence bidding them bye she left for the college.

She walked towards the classroom to find a new teacher standing near the table and was already teaching them. She looked at her watch to find she was 10 mins late.

Shravani: umm may I come in sir?

She asked gaining his attention.. the whole class looked at her direction and gave her a scared looking confusing her.

Professor: who are you?

The professor seemed unfamiliar to her hence she decided to introduce herself.

Shravani: sir I'm Shravani Sehgal. 1st year student..

The professor gave her a pointy look.

Professor: what was the schedule of the first period?

He asked crossing his arms over his chest. She looked at Sanya who was sitting with Mihir and Darsh was at the last desk sitting alone. They gave her a sympathetic look confusing her more.

Shravani: 10:30.

She replied politely.

Professor: and what's the time now?

She looked at her watch and replied.. " 10:45"..

Professor: you are late Ms. Sehgal and I don't entertain late comers.. you may leave.

He said in dismissive tone even before she could say something he resumed his lecture.

She didn't felt like persuading him and walked outside silently.. she got herself seated in the garden and looked at the green tress where the birds sat looking right and left cutely.
After some seconds she felt someone's presence beside her. She turned to find Mihir sitting next to her and staring the birds.

Shravani: what are you doing here?

She asked shocked as it was just 5 mins of her coming here.

Mihir: I didn't felt like staying there.

He replied casually still looking at the birds.

Shravani: but why? I mean you were having a lecture right?

He finally looked at her and smiled.

Mihir: you weren't there.. hence I couldn't be there.

She gave him an impossible look.

Shravani: tum pagal ho? College mere liye ate ho ya parne? Hadd hoti hai Mihir.. main toh late thi islia class attend nahi kar payi.. par tum? Tum intentionally class chorke aa gaye? Like seriously? Just because I couldn't attend the class?

She asked in a breath when he palmed her mouth with his hands stopping her.

Mihir: ssh!! Kitna bolti ho tum... Han main chorke aya class because woh insan bar bar point out kar raha hai mujhe aur Darsh ko.. pata nahi kya problem hai uski.. upar se tum just 10 mins late rhi islia tumhe bhi nikal diya.. kaise ajeeb se looks de raha tha islia mujhse aur tolerate nahi hua aur main aa gaya bahar.

He explained frowning slightly while she was looking at him with wide eyes still feeling the touch of his soft hands on her lips.

Mihir: ab kuch bologi bhi?

He asked raising his brows when she eyed towards his hand which was covering her mouth. He backed off slightly while she left a breath of relief.

Shravani: hai kaun yeh professor? Naya hai kya?

Mihir: uhm hmm... Tabhi toh itna rob jhar raha hai...  You know I just hate such professors jo ase behave karte hai...

He said when she looked at his frowning face . She restrained herself from smiling..

She looked towards the green grass and was smiling to herself when he finally initiated a conversation.

Mihir: waise ajj bohot khush lag rahi ho?

Shravani: khush toh main bohot hu .

Mihir: aur uski wajah?

He asked when she got up and started walking followed by him.

Shravani: meri puri family humare ghar ayi with a good news.. the eldest one among my all cousins is getting married.. I mean abtak dates fixed nahi hai but he has got a match.

She said smiling which made him smile.

Mihir: oh that's great.. so wedding bells in the house huh?

He asked smiling mischieveously when she nodded smiling at him. Just then she saw a dog coming towards their direction. She immediately started panicking looking at it..

Shravani: oh my god.. dog.. woh humare taraf kyu aa raha hai?

She asked scared . He looked at the dog which was coming towards their direction only. He looked at Shravani who started sweating looking at it. He saw the same fear in her eyes which he saw during that day when they were supposed to take her to the hospital.

Mihir: Shravani relax kitne pyare hote hai dogs.. woh tumhe kuch nahi karne wala.. just look at it.

He said pointing at the dog .. the dog was almost near her barking when she turned back and hugged him immediately getting extremely scared.
Mihir was taken aback with her sudden action. Her hands were wrapped around him tightly and she hid her face in the crook of his neck. This closeness was effecting him badly but right now he needed to calm her.

He shooed away the dog because he knew if the dog will be there she won't be normal.

Mihir: see Shravani... It's not here anymore.. chala gaya woh...

He said caressing her back. She felt an unknown relief and comfort in his arms for which she have craved throughout this years. His warmth, his touch was soothing her, she turned her head slightly still holding him and looked at her back to see if the dog was still here but no it wasn't.. feeling relieved she came out of his hold and immediately felt strange as she lost the warmness and comfort which she was getting minutes back.

Mihir: itna darti ho dogs se?

He asked looking at her concerned when she nodded wiping off the sweat.

Shravani: bachpan se hi.. kayi incidents hai jinke wajah se main darti hu. I kind of have phobia.

She replied looking here and there when his hands went to her shoulder holding it .

Mihir: it's ok.. nothing will happen to you. I am here..

He said softly and just like that she felt all the fear and uneasiness vanishing into air.

She smiled at him and heard the bell ringing.

Shravani: the class is over.. next me late nahi hona aur.. so chale?

She asked when he nodded. Smiling to eachother they walked towards their classroom.

To be continued..

Oh hello lovelies!
Here's the next chapter!
This story will be having a huge cast as you can see already!
More characters will be introduced in future!
Vote! Comment & Share!
Love Love ❤️
~ Prantika
Total words: 1900

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
60.1K 4.1K 21
[ COMPLETED ] A behir story. Meet Mahir Seghal. The renowned businessman who doesn't have time for anything even for his family. What will happen wh...
69.5K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...