[BL] Scumbag's White Moonligh...

By Erishi_An

Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 5

9.9K 390 134
By Erishi_An

Shen Weixi only saw the profile of the man's face, and almost thought that Zhai Siluo was cheating on him, but after a closer look, he realized that it was Shen Zhuoli.

    The sound of the insulation bucket hitting the ground was too loud, Zhai Siluo and Shen Zhuoli turned their heads in shock and saw Shen Weixi standing at the door.

    "Fourth Uncle, why are you here?" Shen Weixi smiled stiffly.

    "I heard Siming say that Xiao Luo was hospitalized, so I came to see him."

    Shen Weixi remembered that Zhai Siming had a good relationship with Shen Zhuoli, and it made sense that the fourth uncle would be here, but even if he wanted to take care of Zhai Siluo, he didn't need to feed him porridge himself, it was too easy for people to misunderstand.

    Zhai Siluo raised his eyebrows, "Shen Weixi, why are you here? You won't come to bring me porridge, will you?"

.It was only then that Shen Weixi thought that the thermal insulation bucket had fallen to the ground. His face was red and white, and he picked up the thermal insulation bucket with a calm face. Fortunately, the metal casing was sturdy, and the porridge inside was not spilled.

    "I came here to see a friend and passed by. This porridge is for him. Don't be sentimental."

    No wonder Zhai Siluo didn't think that Shen Weixi was the kind of person who would make a special trip to the hospital to deliver porridge to him. Although this explanation is absurd, it makes sense.

    "It's embarrassing for Young Master Shen, and I stopped by here to see me. I'm very busy, and I don't have time to chat with Young Master Shen."

    Zhai Siluo blinked, then continued to drink fish fillet porridge with Shen Zhuoli's hand.

    Shen Weixi looked at Zhai Siluo as if he regarded him as nothing, an inexplicable anger came out of his chest, and there was a faint feeling of aggrieved.

    Is he an idiot? ! .Why do you have to come here to deliver porridge to Zhai Siluo! Is this guy worthy too?

    He gritted his teeth, turned around and left the ward, and threw the thermal insulation bucket into the trash can.

    "Just so happy?"

    When Zhai Siluo heard the words, he raised his head and found Shen Zhuoli's smiling eyes falling on his face. Like being caught by the head teacher for his own little trick, Zhai Siluo's bright eyes flashed, revealing a sly smile.

    He took the chopsticks on the table and took them apart, took a soup bag and put it in his mouth.

    "Then I would also like to thank the fourth uncle for cooperating as a group performer."

    "Hands up."

    Shen Zhuoli smiled gently.

    At noon, Zhai Siming came and told him that Ye Zhi had moved out of Zhai's house.

    "He probably felt ashamed and didn't want to see you quarreling with Dad, so he moved everything away today. I heard that he signed an entertainment company."

.Zhai Siluo snorted lightly, "Why didn't you come up with new tricks?"

    This routine is not new at all. In the second year of junior high school, the cold war between him and Ye Zhi intensified, and when he met him at school, he avoided him.

    "Look at Ye Zhi, how good he is in school, all the teachers praise him! Look at you again, you are always sleeping in class, like what!"

    "Ye Zhi was the first in the grade this time, how about you? You're only over fifty, so what did I do with the money I spent for you?"

    "As soon as I get home, I play games, and I dare to learn to smoke! Look at Ye Zhi, how good she is. When I come back, I read books and don't touch the computer!"

    Zhai Siluo finally couldn't bear it any longer and turned back.

    "You see I'm so upset, why do you want my son? You should just recognize Ye Zhi as your own son!"

.He slammed the door, went to live at Li Le's house, and planned to never go home again. Unexpectedly, Zhai Siming told him the next day that Ye Zhi planned to transfer to his hometown to study and seek refuge with his grandmother's relatives.

    He thought Ye Zhi was joking, but he didn't expect Ye Zhi to really transfer back to school. Zhai Siluo didn't see him when he got home. He was happy at first, but then he felt a little guilty. He thought that what he said that day was too much. He even thought about apologizing to Ye Zhi.

    However, when the first year of high school started, his father brought Ye Zhi back from his hometown. Because of guilt, he loved him even more than before, and directly changed Zhai Siluo's exclusive game room into Ye Zhi's study.

    Zhai Siluo was so angry that he went on a hunger strike and patted the table at home, but he still watched as his game room turned into Ye Zhi's study.

    On the day the decoration was completed, he passed through the room through gritted teeth and was stopped by Ye Zhi.

."Cousin, I'm sorry, I don't want to do this either."

    The handsome and thin young man stood at the door with an innocent tone, but his eyes flashed with bragging and pride.

    At that moment, Zhai Siluo completely understood that Ye Zhi was a heartless monster.

    Now that he has moved out of Zhai's house, it is estimated that he wants to play the same trick again, making Zhai Peng feel guilty for him, and he will naturally forgive him no matter what he does in the future.

    "The doctor said you can be discharged in the afternoon, how about it? Do you want to go home?" Zhai Siming asked him.

    "I'd better live with you, I don't want to see the old man."

    Zhai Siming was not at ease, "I'm going abroad for a while, you live alone, in case something happens again..."

    "Isn't there a fourth uncle here? He will take care of me for you." Zhai Siluo said, and winked at the person next to him.

    "Ok.".Shen Zhuoli smiled helplessly.

    Zhai Siming was waiting for his words, and immediately heaved a sigh of relief. His good friend has a calm personality and doesn't change at all. It's better to have him in charge of Zhai Siluo.

    "Listen to Zhuo Li's words honestly during this time, and don't make any more fuss."

    "Understood, hurry up and go out of your way."

    In fact, Zhai Siluo doesn't really like being controlled by others. However, it is better to be controlled by Shen Zhuoli than to be narrated by Zhai Siming. Once his brother's mouth scolds him, he can speak for hours without repeating it, and his ears will become calloused.

    After being discharged from the hospital, Zhai Siluo rested in the villa for a few days. Three meals a day were prepared and delivered by Shen Zhuoli. The combination of meat and vegetables was suitable, nutritious, and full of color, fragrance, and taste, which made Zhai Siluo's appetite.

    On Monday, Zhai Siluo went to the company to report to meet the director and screenwriter of the new play. .The director was very satisfied with his appearance, but felt that his body did not meet the requirements for the time being, and hoped that he could gain another ten pounds and develop some muscles on his body.

    It is scheduled to officially enter the group next month. Li Le hurriedly dragged him downstairs to get his ID card and asked for a one-on-one private education.

    The personal trainer was a clean little fresh meat with thin clothes and flesh, called Kevin, with a very enthusiastic attitude. When Zhai Siluo left, he kept sending him to the underground parking lot.

    "Mr. Zhai, then we'll see you tomorrow." Kevin smiled with two small dimples.

    Zhai Siluo nodded slightly and was about to drive when a harsh brake sound suddenly sounded behind him.

    A green Lamborghini was parked in the driveway ahead, and Shen Weixi was sitting in the driver's seat, wearing sunglasses, unable to see any expression.

.He didn't speak, but Ye Zhi in the co-pilot lowered the window and greeted Zhai Siluo.

    "Cousin, it's a coincidence that I met you here."

    Only then did Zhai Siluo remember that the building opposite their company was the famous Xinghai Entertainment, and Ye Zhi signed in Xinghai.

    "I don't know who is next to him?" He looked at Kevin suspiciously.

    Zhai Siluo smiled slightly, as if he had nothing to do with Ye Zhi, he wrapped his arms around Kevin's shoulders, "My personal trainer, isn't he handsome. Are you two going on a date?"

    "Cousin, you misunderstood. I'm just moving these two days, and Vichy is just helping me."

    "What can I say to him, let's go."

    The roar of the engine suddenly became violent, and the green Lamborghini roared out of the parking lot.

    "Vichy, you're overspeeding."

.The scenery on both sides of the car kept going backwards, Shen Weixi stared at the road ahead, but in his mind was the scene of Zhai Siluo smilingly hugging the little fresh meat.

    It's just a private teacher, he can be so affectionate to each other, but when he encounters himself, he is sullen and cynical. Don't you keep saying that you like him and want to marry him? Why are you acting like this now?

    Zhai Siluo, is this your ridiculous sincerity?

    "Red light!" Ye Zhi suddenly raised her voice.

    Shen Weixi reacted abruptly and stepped on the brakes heavily. Because of inertia, his body was restrained by safety.

    "I'm sorry." Shen Weixi broke out in a cold sweat when he realized that he was actually distracted by the car just now.

    Ye Zhi didn't say anything, but there was some darkness in his black eyes.

    Arriving at the apartment, the moving company's truck also arrived. .Shen Weixi helped him up and down the command, waited for everything to be moved upstairs, and helped him unpack the cardboard box.

    "Vichy, I'll take care of this, I don't need you to clean it up."

    "Then how can you do it? You are so thin, you can just sit and rest. I'll help you put it where you need it." Shen Weixi's eyes were gentle.

    Ye Zhi nodded and went to the kitchen to make tea.

    He doesn't have much stuff. The furniture movers have already moved them, and the remaining cardboard boxes are all junk.

    When Shen Weixi was helping him organize the cardboard boxes, he saw a photo album, a high school graduation album. Opening it, he found a photo of the two of them inside.

    That should have been when the two of them were first together, he took Ye Zhi to eat sizzling potatoes in the old alley at the back door of the school, Ye Zhi's lips were so hot and red, he stared at him and couldn't take his eyes away. .Later, they took a group photo with a Polaroid under the camphor tree.

    He didn't expect that Ye Zhi still kept this photo. He thought that during the five years of separation, he was the only one suffering from painful thoughts.

    He put the album on the bookshelf, touched the black box in his pocket, and there was a trace of determination and determination in his eyes.

    "Vichy, are you tired? Have some tea." Ye Zhi came over with a ceramic teacup.

    Looking at his handsome face, Shen Weixi suddenly felt a burst of courage in his heart.

    "Ye Zhi, marry me." His scorching black eyes stared at him lovingly.

    Ye Zhi's dark pupils shrank, looking at him in disbelief.

    "Since you return to China, it means that you still have me in your heart. We have missed five years. Do we have to continue to miss it? As long as you promise me, all difficulties can be solved."

.Shen Weixi finished speaking in one breath, then nervously took out the black gift box in his pocket and opened it.

    Ye Zhi looked at the radiant ring with a hint of emotion in her eyes, and soon, those eyes became cold.

    "I do not want to."

    Beautiful thin lips, spitting out the cruelest words.

    Shen Weixi's enthusiasm was instantly extinguished.

    Ye Zhi's eyes were slightly red: "Wei Xi, don't forget, you have a marriage contract with your cousin. Besides, the Zhai family has a great kindness to me, I can't be so selfish."

    "Let's keep being friends, it's the best relationship."

    After coming out of Ye Zhi's apartment, Shen Weixi drove to the bar in a daze. He was so drunk that his friend called a car to take him back to Shen's house, and he told the driver to turn around and go to Zhai Siming's villa.

.As soon as Zhai Siluo fell asleep, the doorbell of the villa rang. When he saw Shen Weixi's face displayed on the monitor, he didn't bother to pay attention to it. He lay down and continued to sleep, but the doorbell still rang perseveringly.

    He was so annoyed that he had to put on his shoes and get out of bed and open the door.

    Shen Weixi's cheeks were flushed, his body smelled of alcohol, and his tall figure leaned crookedly on the corridor.

    "what's up?"

    "Zhai Siluo, do you like me?"

    "Aren't you sick? If you have a hole in your brain, go to a psychiatrist!"

    Zhai Siluo was about to close the door, but Shen Weixi took a step forward, stuck in the crack of the door, and forced his way into the living room.

    "You like me so much, but why... Ye Zhi just doesn't like me. Even my proposal... he... he didn't agree."

    Shen Weixi was so drunk that he fell on the sofa, speaking vaguely.

.It appears that the marriage proposal was rejected. Zhai Siluo could probably guess why. In high school, Ye Zhi was with Shen Weixi, but the Shen family disagreed. Ye Zhi's parents both died, and the old man Shen was very superstitious. He felt that his fate was too fierce, and he was a man. He was afraid that he would affect the luck of the Shen family, so he firmly opposed the two of them being together.

    Later, when Ye Zhi left the country, Shen Weixi still liked men, and he couldn't get it straight, so Mr. Shen had no choice. He changed his mind and said that even if he liked men, he still had to find someone with good conditions and a good match. Zhai Siluo just joined Shen's eyes.

    With Ye Zhi's character, it is naturally impossible to go to the Shen family to make compromises. If Shen Weixi did not have the power of the Shen family for a day, Ye Zhi could not agree to be with him.

    Seeing Shen Weixi like a dead dog, Zhai Siluo felt quite at ease.

    He kicked Shen Weixi on the ground a few times, threw him in the living room, and went back to the bedroom to sleep.

.He was very sleepy, and just fell asleep in a daze, and suddenly felt a weight on his body, and his pajamas were ripped off unconsciously

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.6K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
107K 5.6K 89
Title: 朕究竟怀了谁的崽(穿书) Author: Piccolo (比卡比) Status: Completed Description: Zhao Qichuan became the faint king of a certain novel. A faint king that doe...
552K 22.8K 123
I'm The Vicious Cannon Fodder In The Book我是穿书文里的恶毒炮灰 Author(s) 廿乱 Status in COO 122 Chapters + 10 Extras (Completed) Description Luo Shuyu was pointe...
106K 4K 76
魔尊只想走剧情 Status : 74 Chapters + 2 Extras (Completed) Author : Jimo Yao Fang Li transmigrated into the cannon fodder gong demon lord of a dogblood no...