The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 27
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 17

11K 548 101
By sia_fictional

Neil Khanna

"Shit" here I am watching the cctv footage my Hotel Estero Inn. and muttering curse under my breath. There she was staying.

'Why on the earth I didn't get to know about her staying in the hotel which is owned by me?' Anger aroused inside me. I gritted my teeth.

'I need to fire whole team; how can they be so careless.'

She saw me with Natasha in reception area but then suddenly what happened to her? Why the hell she didn't approached me? Why the heck she suddenly, Left?

I got all the past record of Avni since she was in California, USA. Didn't she recognize me? But i don't think so. When she saw me there was a huge smile broke on her face beautiful chubby face. But after a minute or two it was gone in air like she never smiled. She was crying, dude. Why? There was flood of different emotions in her beautiful black orbs.

Wa- no. Something striked my mind. 'She thinks i cheated on her?' I can't believe this. My Anger raised even more now.

"Sir there is something else you need to know about Mrs. Khanna." Nathan, one of Ms. Shah's assistant said hesitantly in which he received a sharp glare from me.

"What is it?" I asked indignantly.

"Act-actually she...i mean Avni Ma'am got a pro-proposal from a guy named Karan but ma'am rejected him but actually it's not his real identity." He replied in horror earning death glares from me. Controlling my anger i asked him to continue with hand gesture.

And by the time he completed, next thing i know is my knuckles were bleeding, there were broken glass pieces scattered on the floor. This time it's my table. I heard the gasped. Nathan.

"Out". i ordered.

"Pres- President your hands are-" before he could complete, i interjected him.

"OUT" I commanded raising my voice in anger and the very next second Nathan walked out.

Why?

.

Avni, don't you believe me? In our love? I will die before thinking of something like that.

.

Is our love was this fragile?

.

She doesn't trust me?

.

She asked divorce because of this?

.

Now I felt like someone stab my heart. It hurts when the one you love; questions your love for them.

I took a deep sigh. I'm also at fault.

*********

Avni Khanna

As soon as i dragged Juhi inside my cabin, her blabbered started. More like yelling.

'How can she call herself a doctor, dude?'

"YOU AVNI...." Juhi shouted but got interrupted by me. "Woman don't raise your voice at me." I stated calmly while controlling my anger.

I fisted my right palm in order to control myself."So what, huh!?" she asked furiously.

'Geez...Woman! That's my man you are talking about and here i am talking calmly to you but guess what, you knocked the door of old Avni.'

"You will face the worst Juhi and believe me then when i say this to you." I announced while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Ohh yeah!! Now i get that. You are jealous of me because Neil is going on a date with me, Right?" She laughed like maniac.

'Ohh juhi you have no idea what is going on, inside me; and I don't want you to be the victim of my anger.'

"Just shut up Juhi!" I ordered.

"Or what!? I knew that, you are trying to hit on him. Geez, woman just look at yourself and than think. You aren't his type, dude. I am his type and that's why i am going with him." She smriked.

Bloody hell! She smriked.

.

At me.

.

And what she said...yeah she is Neil's type.

.

This going far already.

"Ohh woman i am warning you to stay away from him or else-"  I eyed her while walking towards her.

"Oh god, i am leaving man. You can just say 'or else...' but can't do anything. Bye. I am getting late you know." She turned around to leave but again faced me with a smirk. I tilted my head little to know what's her shitty mouth will vomit out. But what came next amde me loose my control.

"You know what Avni, i pity you. Just accept it, you are not his type. Ohh gosh i am going to have the best tonight. He is freaking sexy and hot, and i bet he will gonna dominate on the bed and i willingly gonna submissive one. Ohh! I can't wait; just imagine Avni, Me and Neil on the bed; naked-" before she can speak more shit i gave her a carotid punch and the very next she passed out.

'Your loss woman.'

"I already told you to shut your mouth but looks like you wanted this. And what you said about looks huh!?" I talked to passed out juhi.

I brought the scissors.

'Let's me see should i do with you.'

.

'I hope you'll like your new look darling."

After a good five minutes i was done with juhi while removing dust from my hands. I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" i opened the door to face excited Sophia and Kia.

"Shu...shu. Lemme see what you did to her which made her this shut-" Kia exclaimed in excitement while entering my cabin but it went off when she saw unconscious juhi on couch.

"Oh my!! what happened to her?" Sophia bemused.

"Her unnecessary blabbering resulted her getting carotid punch from me and rest is history." I shrugged. Their eyes gone wide.

"You did what?" Sophia asked in bewilderment again but before i could answer we heard Kia's squealing.

"Wao!! Oh My god; you did this. I am so proud of you." Kia was admiring my art work on Juhi's neck like a proud mother "You did great. It's actually on correct point.". Her rambling stopped suddenly and she turned her neck with the speed of light towards me; 'Ouch', it might hurt her later.

"Avni am i dreaming or did you really gave Juhi a new hairstyle?" kia rolled on floor while laughing watching at juhi's divaled messy hair that reached shoulders which used to be long till her waist.

'I don't regret doing that.'

"What?" Sophia gasped.

"Avni move aside, i want to see her face." Sophia pushed me to other side and then gave me 'are-you-serious' look.

"What? I stand by what i did because she deserves this." i shrugged.

"You know what she said?" i qouted " 'My Neil', 'You are insecure Avni', 'A date with him', 'i don't deserve him' , 'i am not his type'- Looks my foot." i mimicked Juhi. I was fuming in anger and there my both best friends started laughing like a maniac.

I shouldn't have said that.
.

Fuck.
.

They both are annoying. Now they are going to tease me.

"Okay!! Now stop. Enough of laughter i heard today." And i don't understand why this sentence made them laugh even more.

"What's so funny?" i huffed getting annoyed with their behavior.

"My Neil" Kia mimcked the I voice used.

"Looks my foot" This time it's Sophia.

"You are hella jealous woman. Look at your red face." kia said and laughed which was joined by Sophia also.

'Well, jealousy really make people loose their mind.'
.
'Not my fault. All credit goes to Neil. He is the reason of my restlessness.

"Enough!! Take care of her and please do me a favor; ask someone to clean the mess. I need to go somewhere." I beseeched them, seeing the mess I created in anger.

"No, wait. I want to know; Are you really married and that too with him and if yes then when it happened? Why you didn't informed me before? Are you even going to-" before Kia would complete i interrupted her.

"Geez...Woman! Hold on. Everything has it's reason. And yes I am Mrs. Avni khanna and rest of the story-" i turned towards Sophia and said "-Sophia will tell you." I replied. I don't know why i addressed myself like that but i felt good. May be my realization of being wrong made me do it.

"Sophia. How do-? Oh my god. What's happening?" Kia held her head in her both hands and sat on the near by chair.

The dramatic she.

"I will fed you with everything." Sophia turned towards me "If now you have decided to have a good talk with him then do it. It's very visible to me that there's nothing good in between you two. You are avoiding him Avni. That's not how relationship works. You have to be vocal about your opinion and feelings. Conversation is the key. Just tell him whatever is in your heart and mind." Sophia, my mature lady. She is very good with words man. Back in college also. I nodded my head in understanding.

I softly smiled at her then Kia who was in bewilderment from our conversation. Leaving perplexed Kia, unconscious Juhi and understanding Sophia in my cabin, i left for 10th floor.

***************

Ignoring the guards covering the whole corridor; I stromed towards his office. Paying no heed to DD's and a girl's call, assuming her to be on higher post; knowing she knows me, i ignored them.

Storming towards Neil's cabin, i heard a girl's faint voice; She might be screaming or something that's why it's pretty clear to hear her.

"What's wrong with you Neo? Why would you do that? Your anger is getting double day by day; you need to control your self." Who is Neo, now? I opened door hurriedly to see what's going on in there. The scene startled me. 

I freezed at my spot seeing Neil and that screaming girl sitting next to each other, not forget to mention, they're sitting very close to each other. She was holding his bleeding palm.

That caught my attention. They were perplexed seeing me in the office more like barging in the office. I paid no attention to the questions raised by girl that 'How dare me to enter his office like that?'  Asking me 'if i am deaf?'

Disregarded her presence in the room i sat down on my knees in front of Neil and literally snatched Neil's hand from her to mine. And started examine it as gently as i can.

"Can't you hear me?" She raised her voice.

"How dare you touch him?" She asked hauntingly.

'That's my husband, girl; i have every right to touch him.'

Not wanting to answer her; i continued examine his hand. I felt his gaze on me. The time entered in the cabin; i was only his focus. 'And i am loving it.'

"So, you're doctor. Examine him and give a right treatment. If anything happens to him, i tell you; you should be ready to kiss goodbye to your job." That girl said hauntingly. And this made me throw death glares towards her which successfully made her shut. Good.

'How dare she? Girl, you don't tell me what to do.'

I got up and made my way towards washroom. I took the first aid kit and rushed towards him. I treated his wound while i felt two pairs of eyes gazing on my way whole time, one was of Neil; that's loving. But second one, to be exact she was boring whole on my head by her glares.

I gently patted his knuckle and left his hand. "Thankyou Doctor. Now you can leave the room. I need some personal space with my fiance." She literally ordered me while touching Neil's upper arm.

'Dare she order me one more time, I will alter her mouth and throw her in Arabian sea.'

But she should know whom she is talking to. I am here to talk to him. And i will do that. Neil hadn't uttered a word since i entered, infact not stopping this piece of shit from spilling shit.

But guess what i am not going to take any shit, now. I am so done with this all drama. I need clear answers to my questions. But before that lemme show this lil girl her place.

I Hold Neil's hand and made him stand, dragging him towards single sitter couch; i made him sit on that and claimed my place on his lap making him bemused by my act. I claimed my possession over him. I didn't wanted behave like maniac, I mean what I did to Juhi; I don't want to do this girl.

Ignoring perplexed girl who was passing death glares my way, i made his one hand hold my waist and started rubbing gently his injured hand. He got relaxed at my touch and tightened his hold around my waist.

"How dare you? That's my fiance. Leave him right now." She ordered.

Finally, i met her angry gaze and shrugged "Make me." I challenged.

"Neo, what's wrong with you leave her." She ordered him also.

'She call him Neo, hmm.'

'No Avni, it's not time to get jealous. Make her jealous of you.'

.

'What's wrong with this girl with ordering.'

But girl you did wrong here. No one can order Neil Khanna but me.

"Make me." Neil challenged angrily but his eyes not leaving my site. I wasn't seeing his way but can feel him.

"What's wrong with you? You are my fiance. You can't do that to me." She sniffled whether because of Neil tone or getting hurt which i doubt.

"Stop calling my husband your fiance again and again or it will not gonna give you peace. I assure you that." I commanded while pressing the words 'my husband'. I heard Neil Chuckled. I thrown death glares his way that shutted him. Better.

"DD" Neil shouted. I laid my head on his shoulder; ready to enjoy the show. In few seconds DD entered the cabin.

"How dare she enter my office without my permission? Throw her out right now." Neil commanded angrily, not paying a single heed to DD's bewildered state which was trying to digest the whoke scenario.

'Well, not his mistake.'

"So- sorry President." DD apologized and turned towards that girl and stated in not so apologizing tone "Miss D'Souza you need to leave." She gritted her teeths.

But i think D'Souza girl didn't took it well "What? How can you do this to me? My father will not leave you." She shouted and too at the top of her lungs. She was too loud. Man.

Oopsiie! Woopsiie! Trypsiie! My poor ears.

Suddenly, female guards entered and dragged her out; Unflinched by her warning. DD closed the door before leaving the office and passing me a smile which i gladly reciprocated. After all he thrown her out without any gulit.

'Aahh!! Satisfaction×3000.'

I may be gentle and warm woman but what happened with me and us, i wasn't going to welcome this kinda stuff more.

I sighed loudly and started playing with Neil's shirt buttons while sitting on his lap, him rasping my back to calm me. There was a thick but a comfortable silence in the room.

But what bugging me was; He didn't talked me for once. What happened to him? From last few days he was dieing to get a single glance from me and when i am here with whole myself; he isn't saying anything.

'Is he ready to give divorce to me?'

'Was that D'Souza girl was right to address him as her fiance?'

'What's she doing in here and more like touching my husband? No one is allowed to touch him without his permission.'

'Is it really the end-'

"Stop" Neil grumpy voice halted my thoughts. I looked at him in bewilderment and he might got my point, he cleared "Stop with that stupid thoughts. I would rather die before thinking of divorcing you." He said icily that made chills run down through my spine.

I tried to get up from his lap but he tightened his hold on my waist, not allowing me to move.

"I said stop. Stop running away from me." He commanded.

'Conversation is the key.' Sophia's faint voice echoed at back of my mind.

I Sighed and laid my head again on his shoulder making him loosen his grip little.

"I want to know everything." I demanded. He intakes a sharp and deep breath. My heart was beating very fast like I ran Olympics.

___________________________________________
**************************************

Finally, I did it.

2819 words!

An update! Am I dreaming?

Well, Thankyou for waiting this long. Much love.

Will try to give the update soon.

Was this chapter even close to your expectations?

You want drama?

Well, I created a lot already. Hehe!

I need your feedback. Drop it!

___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 52.5K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
188K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
14.6K 1.6K 31
One is the land , the other is the sky. One has only love in her heart and the other has no heart at all. One is stubborn , the other is no less What...