Babe

By Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

17

0 0 0
By Modestyj

I played the piano a little bit for my husband. 

I didn't know you played so well. Thank you. My adoptive mother had me in lessons for years . How come you don't have one. I don't play enough to get one. If I did, I would have one. This place came with it. It definitely needs to be tuned. It's getting late. Let's get you up to bed. Dessert as you call it? No but I  will hold your hand . We finally find someone we enjoy having sex with and cannot. It's okay Simon we both will survive. We both did before our first time.

Fitness room number two and upstairs. 
The rest of everyone went to the bedrooms.
We took the elevator up stairs.

I walked with Simon to the restroom so he could use it. Maura and my daughter informed us both as long as he went with someone he could stop using the toilet by the bed  which thrilled him. He didn't care for anyone to dump the portable toilet and sanitize it.

  I helped Simon is his pajamas and I got into mine.  My daughter and sister finally went to bed. It's been a long day for us all.

We could hear Lisa and Kiki,  my sister and Jane with their desserts. We just looked at one another and kissed.  I held his hand and we both fell asleep.

Kiki your being louder than me. I am not going to be quiet they will have to deal with it. My nieces are louder as it is.  Yes Jane and Maura are. 
We finally nodded off.

I gave my wife a massage after we made love. She has been putting in long hours along with our niece. I am glad that no one has to stay awake with Simon anymore. It was taking a toll on everyone.  We all took turns seeing him and Katelyn sleep.  It wasn't easy for them neither.

I hear Tony's cell so I wake up. 
I am sorry if I was loud Joy. It's okay. TENNANT SAID QE HAVE POSSIBLY TQI MORR WEEKS HERE.  THEY DID RESOLVE EVERYONE'S ACCOUNTS AND THE CHECKS THAT BOUNCED WERE CLEARED UP. I AM GOING TO LEAVE A  NOTE ON EVERYONE'S BEDROOM DOOR. GOOD NIGHT. NIGHT TONY.

TONY went back to his bedroom to write all notes I am assuming. I got myself some water and took it to the bedroom. I left one bottle for Becky when she wakes up in the morning. I drank a little of mine and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...