Our Bond.. Unnamed & Unknown...

By Bepannah_love

Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flut... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue 2 - Written in our stars
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Republished)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 53

2.7K 213 9
By Bepannah_love

Sherlyn's POV

Flashback begins

My mentor and senior lawyer who runs our firm called me to his cabin..

I was so excited because he had promised me that I will handle the next case alone.. not just as his assistant..

I was waiting for that one step ahead in my career.. I entered his office..

I saw a woman sitting opposite to him..

He saw me and smiled "Sherlyn.. come.. take a seat"

I took a seat next to the woman.. she seemed familiar.. I felt like I have seen her somewhere.. but where..

My brain was trying to process and think where I have seen her or who she is..

"Sherlyn this is Sahana.. Sahana this is Sherlyn.. she will be the one handling your case"

Sahana.. I have heard this name somewhere..

She smiled a little at me and forwarded her hand towards me.. I too smiled and shook her hand..

I definitely know her.. I will figure it out..

Suddenly school memories popped up in my brain.. Sahana K.. School's SPL.. House captain.. ofcourse!! How could I forget..

I turned towards her "Sahana.. Sahana Krishnakumar right.. KVP school.. I'm Sherlyn.. Sherlyn Suzanne.."

She was surprised.. she shifted uncomfortably "Ummm yeah"

My senior smiled "So you both are schoolmates.. great.. then I suppose you both know eachother well enough.. so then there won't be much problem I guess"

She nodded while I smiled..

"So then can we discuss in my cabin NP?"

He nodded and smiled "Ofcourse"

She too nodded and stood up..

I was surprised!!

She was pregnant!!

I didn't think she would marry so soon and conceive.. but then everyone has their own choices right!!

We went into my cabin.. I helped her sit down and offered her water..

She took the glass from my hand and gulped it down..

She looked nervous and tensed..

I moved the seat next to her to face her and sat down "Sahana is everything fine.. are you fine"

She nodded but still didn't open her mouth to speak..

I was surprised if this is the same Sahana from school..

Those times I would wonder if she had a 'shut up' button.. but now she was making me wonder if there is any button to make her start talking..

Such contrasting shade to her is not something that I expected..

Fine I think I have to start the conversation.. maybe then she will talk..

"How have you been Sahana.. I haven't seen you since our school got over"

"Ye.. yeah I.. I'm fine.."

I cannot believe that this is Sahana!!

"So tell me what is issue.. what do we have to fight a case in court for?"

"I.. I want a divorce from my hu.. husband"

I was shocked.. Divorce from husband that too when she is pregnant..

"But Sahana you are pregnant"

"Yes.. I'm pregnant.."

"How will you.."

She looked elsewhere "I can manage alone.. Alone is better than being with that man.. Alone is better that my baby getting nonsensical learnings from that man.. Alone is definitely better than his male chauvinism.. Alone is better than running a family with his thoughts.. Alone is better than the constant fear of him"

Her eyes welled up as she spoke..

I didn't know what to say..

Her eyes were having so much pain..

I couldn't console her..

I let her cry..

She looked like she needed a shoulder to lean on.. So, I just gave her that shoulder..

Once she was done crying she looked at me "Sorry"

I was confused as to why she was saying sorry to me

"Why"

"Your shirt is stained with my tears"

Oh God!! Does that even matter..

"For that you are saying Sorry.. uff Sahana.. that's okay.. good that they have flowed out of your system.. that will probably lessen the pain for sometime"

She nodded and smiled a little..

"This is definitely not the Sahana I know.. the one I know doesn't stop talking and is a really outgoing and bold person.. she makes everyone around her smile.. that's the Sahana I know.. this Sahana is new to me but whatever it is Sahana I will be there.. Go home and rest.. we can talk about everything later.."

She smiled a little "Sometimes life teaches you such lessons Sherlyn.. It's not easy to come out of that.. my life taught me a big lesson.. I don't know if I will ever be able to come out of it"

I put my arm on her shoulder "You will come out of it Sahana.. don't worry.."

She just looked elsewhere "let's see"

That day she left after that.

We continued to meet to know the details and file a case. She started to open up to me and hearing her made me want to rip her so called husband apart..

We had to meet him and lawyer to talk about the case..

Sahana was reluctant but I wanted her to show it to his face that she didn't care about him..

But whatever happened there I didn't expect that..

Me and Sahana went to meet Vishwesh and his lawyer at their office..

The minute she saw Vishwesh she was shaking and trembling.. She held her baby bump protectively with her arms..

Her breathing got heavier as she kept looking at him.. fear danced in her eyes..

Her eyes welled up and she kept taking deep breaths holding her baby bump..

She started to step back.. I was surprised seeing this reaction from her..

She turned away to move from there.. she rushed outside again..

I went behind her.. she stood near our cab.. looking at her it felt like she was having difficulty in breathing..

I didn't expect this reaction at all!!

I offered water to her.. she gulped it down in one go.. she took out a box from her bag and gulped down a tablet..

"Sahana what is this tablet"

Once her breathing returned to normal she spoke "It's for panic attacks.. I.. I cannot face Vishwesh.. Sherlyn you please go ahead without me.. It's not easy to face him after everything.. I get scared for my baby.. what if he harms my baby.."

Panic attack!!

That deep!!

I didn't think there would be so much to this!!

I put my hand on her shoulder "Are you okay now?"

She nodded..

I couldn't take her inside again..

What if the panic attack comes back.. she is pregnant that too.. it could be dangerous..

"Okay Sahana you stay here.. sit down inside the car.. are you sure you will be fine?"

She nodded.. I made her sit inside the car and went inside the office..

I spoke to Vishwesh and his lawyer.. he was so casual about this whole thing.. there was not even one bit of worry in him for abandoning his wife and child..

Gosh!! What kind of behaviour is this!!

And his lawyer, KP!!

I hate that man to the core of my heart!!

He always has to fight against NP and it will always be for the wrong person!!

I don't understand how father and son differ so much!!

NP is such a good man and such a great guide and definitely a great father.. but KP.. according to me doesn't possess any of his good qualities.. he is arrogant.. money minded.. and does not care about anyone's feelings

I don't understand what problem he has with his father that he is always on the opposite side!!

Anyway not my worries!!

My worries right now were just about Sahana.. how am I going to tell her that her husband doesn't even care about her or the child.. he doesn't even have a pinch of emotion for them.. he doesn't have even a bit of regret..

I went back to our cab where she was waiting for me..

Once I got into the cab she looked towards me..

But I didn't know what to say.. what was I supposed to tell her..

"What happened Sherlyn.. why are you so silent"

"Its.. it's just that.. Vishwesh.. he doesn't.."

I couldn't complete the sentence..

I have been assisting NP with many cases.. it included divorce as well but.. no one.. no one was this casual.. neither the wife nor the husband.. atleast there would be the sympathy towards eachother..

But here..

It felt like he didn't care at all how she is or what she will do.. or about the child..

I was loss of words but Sahana completed the sentence..

"Seem to care.. yes I know.. he doesn't care.. all he cares about is his male pride Sherlyn.. all he cares about is getting a son.. all he cares about is perfection in a son.. and I'm scared that I might loose my baby to him if I be with him..

His words still run inside my head Sherlyn.. no matter how much I try to not think it keeps going on and on in my head.. it's like I have this constant fear inside me.. that fear gives me panic attacks at times.. and seeing him is the biggest trigger for me Sherlyn.. that's why I couldn't stand there..

Me being in his presence is like me eating from a plate of poison mixed food.. I know I will die but how late the effects of the poison would start I wouldn't know.."

I know I cannot understand her feeling but yes I understood it's not easy for her to be in his presence with that constant fear lingering in her heart and brain..

But we have no option here.. she would have to face him if not here then atleast in the court..

"Sahana.. what will you do if you have to face him in the court.."

She looked elsewhere "I don't know.. I will have to prepare myself for that.."

I pulled her into a hug "Don't worry I will be there for you always Sahana.. we may not have been friends in school but now I think we can be friends.."

She smiled a little "Sure"

Flashback ends..

I looked elsewhere "That day was the first time I saw her get a panic attack.. from then onwards I just knew about it.. after that also she has got panic attacks in Vishwesh's presence.. it was not an easy progess Abhi.. especially for a pregnant woman.. but she had overcome it after Devansh was born.. but now that man is again pushing her into the same thing.. she fears him Abhi.. that fear needs to be broken.. she needs to know that she can be fine.. she does not need to fear him.. she does not need to care about him but she does.. not out of love but out of fear.. that fear needs to go Abhi if she has to go back to the Sahana I knew in school or a woman who can lead her life peacefully without the worries of the past"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 18.7K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
152K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
583K 33.7K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
292K 16.3K 56
Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which specialises in the heart related issues. He...