obama x reader

Por belovedxe

daddy obama becomes president and you get kinda sneaky w him... Más

childhood
new daddy
daddy alert
michelle's scandal, harry styles
holy dick
reunited with harry
michelle and obama.
cocks
super secret daddy spies
harry??
no smut <33
mikey-wikey
Harry's getting Horney

slay

184 5 2
Por belovedxe

Y/n: Okay, here's the plan... i'm going to go to the park and find "unknown" and you are going to hide in the bush and film it. Got it?

Harry's ghost: got it!

y/n: good!

*At the park*

y/n: hello?

Unknown: hello

I could not see their face because of the big black hoodie they were wearing.

y/n: Who are you?

Unknown: you don't know who i am?

y/n: no i can't see your face!

Unknown: its your one true love!

y/n: OBAMA!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Unknown: NO! Its me!

He lowered his hood. I recognized his face but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen him before.

Unknown: mike

Omg mike was in my 3rd grade class before I was bought by the presidents.

Mike: from the first time i saw you i was in love and i knew you felt the same! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

y/n: I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Mike: no were in love!

y/n: sorry dude im in love with daddy obama!

Mike: o–o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh... thats okay! Im homeless now though can i stay at your house...? Uwu baka

y/n: NO !!!!! THE WHITE HOUSE IS FOR ONLY ME AND MY DADDY!!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Mike: oh... where will I sleep then? I have no home haha im in crippling debt

I knew he was guilt tripping me right from the beginning... but... it was kinda working. I could make him my pet. Thinking about this made me realize that... except for daddy obama... it didn't have any living friends. Maybe... i could let him sleep in the dog pen because i might be on john quinones what would you do or something. So, i said this

y/n: BROKE PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER LAUGH!

Mike: what.

y/n: you're coming to the white house b*tch on one condition. You have to sleep in the dog pen and be our pet!

Mike: of course mommy

y/h: don't call me that f*cker!

Mike: sorry

At the white house

Obama: who is that

Mike: hi im-

y/n: mike

I cut him off like a girl queen p*ssy boss

Obama: And who is Mike y/n?

y/n: hes some stupid guy i used to know in elamentry school hes not important hes also broke.

Obama: Then why is he here if he's not important?

y/n: he's like #broke and #homeless so i'm letting him stay here for a bit and be our pet. I was broke once, it wasn't fun.

Obama: umm...... y/n......

y/n: what is it daddy obama?

Obama: i already have a pet.... You 😍😍😍

sh*t i forgot!!!!

y/n: yes daddy but he can be my pet hahaha..haha..ha..ha..

I was hardcore blushing daddy had never called me his pet before but like i guess i was always wearing the collar he gave me so it makes sence....

Obama: silly y/n, why don't we just make him your maid hand so he can help you out.

y/n: Sure daddy obama!

Obama: Now Mike, go to the kitchen and clean the floors, AT ONCE!!!!!

OMG daddy obama is # so hot when he gives orders! OMG I'M LIKE TOTALLY IN LOVE RN!!!! 😍😍😍💦💦🥵🥵🥵 I never thought id feel this way...

Obama: AND Y/N YOUR GETTING PUNISHED!

y/n: FOR WHAT DADDY OBAMA!?!?!!?!??

Obama: You've been a bad girl. You let a boy into MY house without even asking ME first!

y/n: i'm so sorry daddy obama it won't happen again i prommis!!!

Obama: I know because you're going to regret ever disobeying me!

OH NO WHAT IS DADDY OBAMA GOING TO DO!!!!!!!

Obama: That's five spankings!

y/n: FIVE!?!!?!?!?!?!?

DADDY OBAMA IS SO STRONG AND BUFF THAT WILL HURT SO BAD!!!!!!! I WONT BE ABLE TO SIT FOR WEEKS WITHOUT FEELING MY BOUNCY ASS THROB!!!!!!!!

Obama: yes! Five, don't make me give you ten you nauty girl!!

y/n: *GASP*

Obama: Now place that pretty ass over the side of the couch! PAINTIES OFF!!!!!!

I did as daddy Obama asked and placed my bouncy ass over the couch arm rest. My short little legs were hanging off the couch and my face was on the couch cushion. My floofy maids dress was on. But the skirt part was folded up over my body. Revealing my ass to the sky.

Obama: I'm going to slap your ass as hard as I can! Five times! You have one job! You need to count every time I slap my hand down on that jiggly ass of yours! If you don't count one then it doesn't count! And you get another! Ok?

y/n: yes daddy obama!

Obama: Good!

Before I knew it I took a deep breath in then...

BAM!!!!!!

y/n: AAAaaAaAAAaAhaaahahahahahhHHhhhHHHhHHHhHHhh!!!!!!!

(scream moan)

Obama: remember to count my little SLUT!

I let out a breathy..

y/n: one.

I could feel my ass throb in pain!! It was so intess every nerve in my body pulsed with a rushing pain!

Obama: You like that? I bet you liked that you nasty gurl.

I did like it... alot!

BAM!!!!!!!

y/n:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH TWWOOooOoooOOoooooooOOOOOOO!!!!!

(scream moan two)

Obama: Good girl! your ass is so perfect to slap down on!!!

BAM!!!!!!!

y/n: AAAAAAHH TtHHHHREEEEREEEE!!!!!!!!

(scream moan three)

BAM!!!!!!!

y/n: AAAAAHHHHHHHH FfFFFFFOOOOUUUuUuURR

(scream moan four)

BAM!!!!!!!

y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FF-F-FF-F-F-IIIIVEEE-EE-E-E-

(scream moan five)

MY ASS WAS THROBBING SO MUCH IT HURT TO EVEN THINK!!!! It was getting late and i needed to go to bed but there was no was i could walk up those stairs i dont even think i could get off the couch by myself.

y/n: daddy obama...my ass huuu-u-u-urts so bad i can't get up... can you please carry me up to my bed... (hurts)

Obama: NO! Bad girls don't get rewarded!

y/n: but daddy obama... im in the family room theres no doors the staff will be here bright and early tomorrow morning.. What am i supposed to do!!!!🥺🥺

Obama: You should have thought of that before you were a bad gurl!!!

There I was on the couch with my redend ass presented like a present.. In the family room... by the front door where all my colleagues would walk in at 4:30 am sharp! But I could not move so I really only had one option...... to go to sleep..

a/n-

we slayed this chapter!! don't forget to follow, comment, vote!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.4K 989 11
Here Harry got betrayed by his allies as second wizarding war is over and here he got to a oppurtunity by death as he came back and changed the world...
43 3 18
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯�...
246 49 12
A/N: This is a joke kinda, so I'll be writing in a jokey way. + for Jesse :). Inspired by @savvywants2die :). Obama is in love and doesn't know how...
100 0 18
After deciding to make himself dinner, things with the oven get a little steamy. How does he hide his passionate love for his household appliance?