Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Anniversary

2.4K 77 149
By avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. UULITIN KO HA. WHAT'S IN WATTPAD, STAYS IN WATTPAD. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!

-------

"You weren't just a star to me. You were my whole damn sky."

RISA'S POV

Today marks a year of me and Leni being together. I woke up with a very excited energy and asked my kids to help me to prepare dinner for us later in this evening. I know Leni would not like extravagant celebrations so I just talked to our kids to celebrate with us tonight. All were excited. All were looking forward to it. It's a working day so I decided to just work half day and prepare in the afternoon. I didn't tell Leni about the plan. I would love to surprise her.

After my work, I immediately went back home and helped the children to cook. They said they would do something else but they would do it while I'm away to fetch Leni. They said it would be their gift for us so I didn't bother to know anymore because I'm also excited for it. After cooking, I took a shower and went out.

Before going to the OVP, I went by a flowershop to buy some flowers for my Pangga. While choosing, a memory flashed in my mind. I remembered the very first time I bought her some flowers when she won as a congresswoman. I could also remember how I had a hard time choosing because I didn't know her well yet. I remembered Loren saying na para akong nanliligaw because I chose pink roses. Every thing happened that day, they all flashed. That day was actually a perfect day. I never thought I would buy some flowers again for her, not as a token of friendship, but because we are together. She's now mine.

I chose peach roses and carnations and some pink roses as well. I want her to remember also the first time I gave her some flowers. Wala lang. Di pwedeng ako lang ang kiligin.

Arriving the OVP, I just brought the flowers with me para di naman masyadong halata na may something kami. We don't confirm to her staff yet about us but I think they are getting clues. But we still want to stay lowkey.

"Hi Rona. Andyan ba si mada'am VP sa loob?"

"Ah opo, Senator Risa. May kausap lang. Pero you can enter naman na po, as always."

I smiled when she said "as always". Yes. I don't need any appointments and I can enter her office anytime unless she's with very important people but this time hindi naman siguro ganon kahalaga ang kausap nya since Rona allowed me to enter na.

I excitedly opened the door and was about to greet her but my body froze and I dropped the flowers I was holding. I don't know but it felt like my heart literally broke into pieces by the view in front of me. My world stopped and my knees lost their strength that I almost fell.

Leni. Leni was kissing with Bolet. A nightmare that I never imagined to happen.

"R-Risa..." she said when she saw me.

"Oh. Oh my g-god. Sorry. My bad. N-nakakaistorbo ata ako." I said trying my best not to breakdown.

Before she could say anything else, I ran away.

------
LENI'S POV

I couldn't focus the whole day because today is our anniversary. I planned not to go to work or even to work only in the morning pero nagkataon namang ang daming dapat unahin at asikasuhin. I did everything as fast as I could so that at least I could be with her the whole night. We didn't have any plans since both of us don't like big celebrations. I think having a dinner would be already wonderful for the both of us. I just asked some of my staff to buy me some flowers and other stuffs for Risa.

It's almost 6pm and I was about to go home but Bolet came.

"Sorry Cong pero kelangan ko na talagang umalis. Baka pwedeng ipasabukas mo nalang kung ano mang pakay mo? I really need to go home na kasi talaga." I said without even looking at him.

"Flowers? San galing?" he asked when he saw the bouquet of flowers on my desk.

I didn't mind to answer him since nagmamadali na ako.

"Pasensya na talaga. Alis na ako ha. May staff ako dyan sa labas. Sakanila mo nalang sabihin yung concerns mo. Asikasuhin ko once they update me."

I passed by him and he grabbed my arm.

"Teka lang, Leni. May sasabihin ako. Dapat sa'yo ko 'to directly sabihin e."

"Why? Okay. 3 minutes? Make it fast please."

"Saglit. May dumi ka sa mata."

He approached to touch me but I refused.

"Ako na." I said

"No no. Close your eyes. Ako na."

Since nagmamadali ako, I just followed him. I was about to tell him to tell me what he's about to tell me but to my surprise, he kissed me. Before I could react, I heard a sound from the door.

It's Risa. I saw how shocked she is. I saw pain in her eyes.

"R-Risa..."

"Oh. Oh my g-god. Sorry. My bad. N-nakakaistorbo ata ako." she said and turned her back and ran away.

I was about to run after her but Bolet grabbed my hand again.

"Fuck it, Bolet! Bitawan mo ako! Ano bang ginagawa mo?"

I immediately walk towards the door but I couldn't see Risa anymore. I saw the flowers on the floor and picked it up.

Fuck. Risa. It's not what you think, please. I said to myself.

I quickly went down to the parking lot. I tried to look around if Risa was still there but she was not anymore. I called Sinta.

"Hello mama Leni. Pauwi na po kayo ni mama?"

"Hi, Sinta. Please update me as soon as possible if nakauwi na mama Risa mo, okay?"

"Ha? Di po ba kayo magkasama?"

"Please update me, please."

Confused voice, Sinta just agreed.

I drove my car as fast as I could. Minutes after, Sinta messaged me that Risa's home. I felt a bit better. At least she didn't go somewhere else.

Once I got into Risa's home's gate, my heart filled with pain as soon as I saw what's in the garden.

I ran entering Risa's home and I saw our kids. All were confused. Aika approached me.

"Ma, what's happening?"

"I'll explain later. I need to talk with your mama Risa first. Where is she?"

"In her room po."

When I was about to go to her room, I saw all the food on the dining table. My tears finally fell.

Oh my God.

Her room was not locked. I took a deep breath before entering. I saw her in front of her vanity mirror removing her make up. Her eyes were both swollen and her cheeks were in red as well.

"Love."

"Oh. You're home na, Pangga. Kumain kana?" she said acting like as if nothing happened.

"Please, let me explain."

She stopped what she's doing and took a deep breath.

"L-let's eat. Naghihintay ang mga bata. They helped me prepared everything. And oh. Nakita mo yung sa garden? - - - - -" she paused as her voice cracked.
"T-they *cleared her throat. They made it. Ang sisweet talaga ng mga bata."

Hearing those, my heart tore into pieces.
I hugged her. My tears kept flowing uncontrollably.

"Sorry. Please. I didn't mean to ruin everything, love. Please. Listen to me. Let me explain."

"Sshhh. You don't have to explain. Please. Let's eat. Naghihintay ang mga bata." then she removed my arms from hugging her.

"Risa, please. Let's talk first. It's not what you're thinking."

Risa, trying to hold her emotions, outburst when the image of Leni kissing Bolet flashed in her mind again.

"Damn it, Leni! I saw it in front of my two eyes. It's not what I thinking? For Pete's sake! Alin dun ang hindi tugma sa naisip ko? Leni! Bullshit! Kitang kita ko ang lahat!!"

"Akala ko ba you trust me, Risa?"

Risa huffed. "Yes. I trusted you, Leni. I fucking trusted you! E putang ina, nakakatawa nga e. Tayo yung totoong magkarelasyon pero sa iba ka nililink. That's too funny, right?"

"Please, Risa calm down. He kissed me without my permission."

"Oh, really? With your eyes closed?! Ha?! Walang permission? Come on, Leni! Bigyan mo naman ako ng magandang excuse!"

"Risa, please. Maniwala ka naman sakin, oh."

"Minsan na akong naniwala sa'yo Leni. Kaya pala wala kang ginagawa to kill the issue between the two of you kasi meron naman pala talaga!"

"Risa. No! We are not together. Nothing is happening between us. Please naman. Maniwala ka."

"You know what? Nevermind. Let's cancel everything for tonight. Okay? Walang happy ngayong araw. You can go home. If your kids want to stay, they can. But you, please. Go home."

"Risa. Please."

"I said, go home!!!" Risa shouted as loud as she can.

"Okay. I will. But please know that I'll fix this. I will prove to you that I'm only yours, Risa. Good night."

"Happy anniversary, love."

---
Minarcos ko lang sa google ang pics hehe.
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.7K 69
i'm bored and i love these two lovely ladies so why not make one-shots of them? they're adorable. expect slow updates bcs i'm lazy asf idek why i'm s...
215K 5.8K 25
This FF begins with forced marriage of #taynew with each other, since, they live in 🌞🗿Polcaland 🦈🐨, an imaginary city in Bangkok where gender doe...
63K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
42.6K 1.3K 31
Risa and Leni may have their LQ's but surely meant for each other. They will meet people who will either be good for them or will leave a scar on the...