The Fox and The Alpha

By MommaShifter

Being the daughter of the only fox spirit is tough. Other packs think she's human. But not our pack. Our pack... More

Summary
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move
Chapter 2: The New Location And A Lady
Chapter 3: Meeting Some Pack Members
Chapter 4: Meeting New People
Chapter 5: Isabelle Meets Daxton
Chapter 6: Saved By The Bell And Movie Time
Chapter 7: Telling Mom
Chapter 9: Headaches Are The Worst
Chapter 10: Rojo's Acting Weird
Summary
Chapter 11: Nervous Daxton
Chapter 12: The Date
Chapter 13: The Boys Meet
Chapter 14: Rojo Is Back
Chapter 15: The New Fox Form
Chapter 16: The Stranger At McDonald's
Chapter 17: School And Vistors
Chapter 18: Detention
Chapter 19: Fighting Ninjas And Moving In
Chapter 20: Late Night Visit And The Missing Teacher
Chapter 21: The Warning
Chapter 22: Who's Sadie
Chapter 23: Training Starts Today
Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate
Chapter 25: New Patrol Routes
Chapter 26: The Special Power Is Unlocked
Chapter 27: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 28: The War Is On
Chapter 29: Sabotaging At Its Finest
Chapter 30: The War Finally Ends
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Rogue Attack

76.4K 3.8K 1K
By MommaShifter

Isabelle's truck up top!!! (heart eyes) And the black things that stick up, are called stacks. So everyone who didn't know what they are, here ya go haha.

What's up everyone!!!!

Oh my gosh. My friend, cousin, and I went to see Unfriended last night...and holy shit lol. I jumped like every 5 seconds.

Like it wasn't the scary kind like The Woman in Black (which I did see). It was more of things popped up when you least expect it and that's what scared me lol.

But oh my gosh. The Woman in Black. Now that's a different story haha. My friend peed herself when we all watched it. Never watching that again.

And good news! I didn't fail my test lmao.

-----------

Isabelle

"Okay. So what are you gonna do?" My mom asked quietly as we walked down the stairs.

"I don't know. I'm in a pickle." I groaned as I dragged my hands down my face.

She laughed. "I can tell."

"Why are you in a pickle?" My dad asked as Roman looked at me weirdly.

"Uh no reason." I said smiling sweetly.

My dad turned to look at my mom.

"Hey. Don't look at me." She laughed as she held up her hands.

My dad opened his mouth, but Steven came bursting through the door with a sweaty Trip right behind him.

"Rogues!" Steven yelled.

Roman quickly pulled Payton behind him as my mom and dad put me behind them.

"Where?" Roman growled.

"By the border. They just broke through patrol. We already have two dead. They got ambushed." Trip said sadly.

Rojo whimpered.

Two dead? Already? What the hell happened? We've never lost a pack member during a rogue attack.

"Get the girls safe!" Roman growled in his alpha voice as him, Jagger, and Emmet nodded and ran out the door shifting.

Steven, Trip, and another guard nodded and walked over to Payton, Tay, and Winter.

"Bull shit." Payton growled as she pushed Steven away from her. "Ready girls?"

Tay and Winter nodded as they dodged the guards and ran out the door shifting as well.

'Let's go!' Rojo growled.

I walked around my mom and headed towards the door.

"No!" My dad growled.

"What?" I growled. "Why?"

"You can't blow your cover! No one knows that your mother had a daughter. And to mention that you are another fox spirit."

"But dad!" I asked looking at him.

"He's right Bell." My mom said as she hugged him. "No one knows about you. We can't blow that."

"Steven, Trip. Take Isabelle to her room and don't let her come out." My dad commanded.

They both nodded and walked over to me.

"We love you." My dad said as he kissed my forehead and ran out the door to the battle.

My kissed my forehead and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you Bell."

I stood back enraged as I watched them both shift and run towards the battle.

"Don't fucking touch me." I growled at Steven and grabbed his hand as I felt my eyes changed color.

He whimpered and my grip tightened.

I let go, and he fell to the floor clutching his hand.

I let out another growl as I punched through the wall.

My fist went through the wall and I pulled it back out.

My eyes went back to normal and I gasped.

"What the hell?" I asked myself as I looked at the wall and Steven's broken hand. "Steven!" I yelled as I went over to him.

The purple color was slowly turning back to his normal skin color.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I said over and over again.

"It's okay. It's already healing." Steven said as he began to move his hand around.

"What color are your fox's eyes?" Trip asked.

"Amber." I said. "Why?"

He gulped and quickly turned to Steven who nodded.

"No reason." Trip said.

"Come on." Steven broke the silence as he stood up. "We need to get you to your room."

"Whatever." I mumbled as I turned and walked to my room.

Steven stayed outside my door, while Trip went outside so he could stand by my window.

Ding

I jumped as I heard my phone go off.

I looked down at it and I had a new message from Daxton.

I smiled down at it and opened the text.

Daxton: Hey!

Me: Hey

Daxton: What's up?

Damn he texts back fast.

Me: Not much. Sitting in my room waiting for my mom to finish making lunch. You?

Daxton: In a meeting.

Me: What for?

Daxton: I took over my dad's company. And now I have to sit through all these boring meetings lol

Rojo scoffed. 'Ya. If by company, you mean pack.'

I giggled at Rojo. 'Be nice. He thinks we're human.'

'I know I know.' She laughed.

Me: Haha. Sounds like fun

Daxton: You know it. It's a blast!!

I went to text back, but a whimpered stopped me.

Wait. That sounded like...

'Red!' Rojo yelled. 'My mom's hurt!'

Me: My mom just got done with lunch. Ttyl

I quickly sent the text and ran to the window.

I heard another whimpered and I knew for a fact that it was my mom.

I growled and was ready to jump out the window but I remembered that Trip was down there.

"Who the hell cares." I said to myself as I jumped out.

"Oof." Trip let out as I jumped on him.

"Sorry Trip!" I yelled as I booked it for the forest.

"Isabelle!" I heard Trip yell. "Steven lets go! Isabelle is heading towards the fight!" Trip yelled to him.

I turned around just in time to see Steven jump out the window and shift right before he hit the ground.

I pushed my legs faster and kept running.

I felt something click inside of me and before I knew it, I was outrunning to full grown wolves.

'What is happening to me?' I thought to myself as I lost all control over my body.

But another one of my mom's whimper cut my train of thought off.

I growled and kept on running.

For some reason, I blacked out.

When I finally regained consciousness, I was in front of the fight.

Rogues were everywhere.

Uh. How did I get here?

But what really got me, was the a rogue was holding onto my mom with a knife to her throat.

No one was fighting. They were all looking at my mother.

'Mom.' Rojo whimpered.

"Tell me where she is!" The rogue growled.

"What are you talking about?" My dad asked.

He only had on a pair of shorts and the same with my brother.

I could make out Jagger's, Emmet's, and the girls' wolves that were standing by Roman.

"Where the hell is the other fox spirit?" The rogue growled as he held onto my mom even tighter.

"There is no other fox spirit." My mom choked out.

"Shut up bitch!" The rogue said pressing the knife closer to her throat.

Is that a silver knife? Really? Come on rogues. Silver doesn't work on us. Dumbass...

I slowly crept behind all the rogues.

Thankfully no one has spotted me yet, so I kept on walking slowly behind them.

"Do you smell that?" A rogue towards the very back asked. "It smells like rain."

They both looked up at the clear sky.

"It's not suppose to rain." The other rogue said confused.

I covered my mouth so I could suppress my giggle.

Dumbasses.

They both shrugged it off and turned back to the attention.

I wonder why my rain smell is so strong now. It use to never be this strong.

Oh well.

I stepped back far enough so I would get enough speed to charge him.

Okay I can do this.

3...2...1...

I let out a growl and I charged for the rogue that is holding my mom.

I pushed all the other rogues out of my way.

The rogue that was holding my mom turned around to see what all the fuss was about.

He let out a groaned as I tackled him.

"Don't. Touch. My. Mom!" I growled at him after every punch.

He did his best to block the punches, but somehow my fists were faster.

But he did get in one punch which landed right on my eye.

I felt someone pull me off.

I tried to get out of the grasp, but the person held me tighter.

I finally calmed down and I turned to see my dad holding my mom and Roman was holding me.

"Well who is this?" Another rogue asked with a wicked smile.

The rogue that I literally just beat the shit out of was being pulled away because he was unconscious.

"None of your business." Roman growled as he put me behind him.

I recognized Trip's and Steven's wolves as they walked up next to me.

"Wait a minute." The rogue smirked. "Avery? Is this your daughter?"

My mom let out a growl and tried to lunge for him, but my dad held her back.

"Ooh. Touchie are we?" Another rogue laughed. "Well. We got what we need."

He winked and all the rogues turned around and ran.

"What's going on?" Roman asked.

My dad looked confused. "I don't know."

"What did they mean when they said that they got what they needed?" Mom asked.

My dad gulped and looked at me.

"Oh no." My mom said as she pulled me to her. "What were you thinking?"

"I-I don't know. I was up in my room. And then I heard you whimper and Rojo was crying saying that her mom was in trouble." I rambled.

"Wait?" My mom said stopping me. "Her mom?"

I nodded. "Ya. Wouldn't her mom be Red? Your fox?"

She shook her head. "I didn't know that our spirits had children."

"Wolves don't." Roman said.

Everyone looked shocked.

"So if wolves don't, then we wouldn't either." My mom said. "Right?"

"I don't know. Rojo kept calling out for her mom." I said confused.

"Who's her mom?" My dad asked.

"I don't know. She didn't say." I said.

'Rojo?' I asked.

I waited a for a little bit, but she wasn't answering.

'Rojo?' I tried again.

'Rojo!' I yelled.

Okay. Now I'm worried.

"She's not answering me!" I yelled getting worried.

"Sweetie!" My dad said trying to calm me down. "Who isn't answering you?"

"Rojo!" I yelled getting even more worried. "I'm trying to talk to her, but she isn't answering me. What if something happened to her? Dad!"

"Okay. Okay." He said hugging me. "Maybe she's just thinking about something and blocked you out."

I took deep breaths and nodded my head. "Maybe. Ya you're right. Okay."

"Good." He smiled and rubbed my back. "Come on. Let's get back home and talk about all of this."

'Rojo?' I tried one more time as we walked back.

Where are you?

----------------

Well shit.....

Something isn't right here!!!!

And I know what it is!! *smirk face*

Anywhore. I love you crazy Faithful Shifters!!

-Momma Shifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 496 24
"You're a wizard,Harry!" Whoops,wrong book. "You're a Light Healer, Aurelia!" Eh....Not as catchy but let's roll with it. One night Princess Aurelia...
2.2M 94.5K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...
167K 5K 26
Briar Stone wasn't like any other Wolf out there. She was special she just didn't know it yet. Her older sister, Sienna, was loved by everyone and al...
9.8K 5.1K 71
Living in a small shack surrounded by the mysterious Folklore woods, Layla takes everyday as her own but is plagued by sightings of red and yellow or...