His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By Tressa0526

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸
Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜

2.4K 71 11
By Tressa0526

Shock and anxiety began to flow through Nevaeh's body.

"I think I need to sit down." Nevaeh muttered to herself.

Ben grasped her hands in his own, gently guiding her to the bed to sit on, and allowing her to lean on him if need be.

Noticing her current state, Ben tried to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll be with you every step of the way." He kissed her temple gently. Once he did, he pulled her away so that he could look into her eyes, tilting her chin up to watch as the light enhanced the flecks of blue in them.

"And besides, this means I get to take you on my private jet." He smirked. She raised an eyebrow as she glanced up at him.

"You have a private jet?" She asked, her voice sounding skeptical.

"Technically speaking, it belongs to the royal family, but yes, I do." He clarified.

*Small Time Skip*

"Wow, what a beauty." Nevaeh awed as they walked up to the silver, blue striped, winged contraption.

Ben laughed at her reaction, gently taking her hand since the other was occupied with holding a navy blue duffle bag, which had contained 2-3 outfits (including shoes and accessories) for their trip.

"Wait until you see the inside." He said.

They were soon greeted by the pilot, Mr. Lannister, who greeted them warmly before the couple boarded the jet. At first glance, Nevaeh couldn't believe her eyes.

Luxury was the only word Nevaeh could use that best describes the jet's interior design. Once they placed their bags down on the seats, they took refuge on some other seats, a table in between them. Mr. Lannister soon comes in.

"Where are we headed to today, your majesty?" He asked.

"The Kingdom of Andalasia, please." Ben replied, taking a moment to glance at his girlfriend, whose leg was bouncing up and down slightly.

"Of course." Said Mr. Lannister before bowing and then heading back to the control room.

"Are you okay, ma reine?" Ben asked, placing a hand on her bare knee to stop the bouncing.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we'll be taking off momentarily." The pilot's voice sounded over the intercom. The couple did as instructed, Nevaeh's hand flying to fiddle with the necklace around her neck once her seatbelt was on. Soon they were in the air and Nevaeh quickly opened up her window to look outside.

"Wow, we're above the clouds! This is so cool!" She exclaimed, a smile appearing on her face. Ben chuckled, loving the way her eyes lit up in excitement and creating a brief pause in her nerves.

"I'm glad you like it, but seriously though, are you okay?" He asked, worry coating his voice. Nevaeh's hand fell from her necklace, a sigh escaping her lips.

"It's just...I honestly didn't think I'd meet my stepbrother this way, or at all for that matter." She said, reaching over to play with Ben's hand, trying to distract herself. A smile graced her face upon seeing him interlock their hands and placing a kiss on the back of hers.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"A little bit. I mean, since coming to Auradon I knew that I'd have to see him eventually. I just thought that I wouldn't have to see him until your coronation, or at the very least Family Day." Nevaeh responded.

Ben removed his hand from her own before standing up to go where the mini fridge was located. He pulled out two wine glasses, earning a raised eyebrow from Nevaeh, despite him not being able to see it.

"Have a drink." He said as he pours them a glass of a reddish-purple beverage. He then makes his way back to Nevaeh, offering her a glass before taking his seat.

"Ooh, I didn't peg you as a rebel." She teased, a playful smirk on her face as she takes the glass from his hand.

"One: it's sparkling grape juice, and two: maybe you'll have to find out." Ben smirked.

"Maybe I will. Cheers to me having an amazing boyfriend." Nevaeh responded, smiling as she raised her glass.

"And cheers to my girlfriend finding her family." Ben smiled, clinking their glasses before they both took a sip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
10K 97 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and Little sister of Mal. The Vks learned that becoming their parents was not what they wanted. Mal wanted to be with Kin...
103K 2.1K 24
As soon-to-be King. Ben makes his first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. Chosen among the five teens for the Is...
5.9K 71 35
Happily Ever After is what they all dream about. After finally bringing down the barrier, they finally thought they were making progress. Just when t...