A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

Autorstwa Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... Więcej

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

soft?.......nah

275 16 0
Autorstwa Noka004

▪︎3rd pov▪︎

Y/n drove Hellion and Bella on the only road to the mansion that had been hidden in dense forest.

It was a quiet ride, not even a cough among the young teenagers. A sense of fear was drawn from the backseat and y/n had guessed it was because they were going to see Kovik.

But some of that fear was of losing someone important for a long time, hurting someone they maybe even loved, but the some the fear was what if it was puppy love? What if the advances were pointless?

The mansion came into sight and y/n went to park in front of it. Y/n parked and opened Hellions door and he started walking to the door.

♤Y/ns pov♠︎

"Come on Bella"

"Are you sure he'll let me be?"

"He has to deal with Hellions assault, you'll be the last thing in his mind"

I handcuff her again and we start walking to the large doors of Koviks mansion.

Hellion opens the doors and we all walk in, Hellion was in front of me and Bella leaving him to be the one with a gun to his head.

"Oh shit" Hellion gasped

"Hellion?" The masked gun holder spoke

"Y-yeah?"

"Jesus, you should at least have knocked"

"Sorry?"

The male pulled his mask down, and a friend became known.

"Remus?" I questioned, "God I haven't seen you in awhile, where have you been?"

"International, lots of missions, lots of bad people too" He moved to me and waved Hellion off, "I'm just guarding till I get a new mission, I'd love for you to accompany me one day"

"I have my own things to deal with, these two are some of them"

"Maybe one day, Koviks in his office"

"Thanks"

I lead my two trouble makers up the many stairs to Koviks office and open the door.

I peek in the small opening, looking to see if Kovik was busy with 'clients' or any 'loose ends', but luckily he was just doing paperwork, he looks up and spots my head poking in.

"Y/n!" He gets up and walks closer to the door, "good to see you, you here alone?"

I open the door all the way so he could see Hellion and Bella. "Oh" He gives me a stern look, "Didn't I say to not tell Hellion" He spoke lowly.

"He doesn't know, plus he's here for a reason"

"What?" He looked past me to Hellion, "What did you do?"

Hellion didn't answer but only looked down, moving behind me.

"He hurt an innocent civilisation" Bella answered, "he....he also hit y/n, she stepped in front of the civilian before he could hit them again".

Kovik shot a disappointed look at Hellion as Hellion does nothing but stare at anything but his father.

"Hellion, you said you wanted to be normal for awhile, you also said you were ready to be with normal people" Kovik moved towards his son, "it seems I was wrong to let you go"

Hellion eyes widened, jaw dropping slightly, "dad, it was a mistake, I blacked out a bit, I only saw what happened when I....I hit....y/n".

"Go to your room, I'll deal with you later" Kovik grabbed Hellions shoulder and pushed back out the door then closed it.

"Now", He turns his gaze to Bella, "you, take a seat". He walks to his chair and sits down, a powerful aura leaving while he does nothing but watch expectantly.

"Why did you do what you did Bella?" He stared deep into her eyes, looking for any answer that may slip out from them.

"He w-was a tr-traitor" she gulped roughly but kept eye contact, "I heard him on a phone, he was talking about killing you and Hellion, since he was one of your top 'workers' he thought the business might be left to him".

Koviks gaze didn't falter at the news, but instead he smiled, "I believe you".

"Really?" Both me and Bella ask, confused.

"Well, yeah" He smiles at us softly, "and if im wrong" he kept up his soft smile as he stood.

"I'll strip the muscles from your body while you're still alive and feed them to my dogs", His aura got heavy, thick with murderous intent.

"But!", his Intimidating aura lifted to an almost comforting one, "until then, you'll be with y/n, there are guest rooms on the 4th floor".

"Wait" I look at the door then him again, "will Hellion be coming back to the pent house?"

"Depends on him, if he shows improvement then maybe" he walks past me to the door, opening it, "but for now you'll be living alone, well, with Bella but she'll probably be doing her own thing"

"..okay"

Me and Bella walk past Remus, waving bye, then walking to the car and getting in. I start the car and start yet again another silent ride.

○awkward timeskip●

We arrive at my home and I send Bella in. I promised Jay I'd comeback, the clean-up crew should have been there by now.

"Where you going?" Bella bugged from the doorway

"Just go up to the fourth floor", I look back at her slightly while I make my way to Jays building, "you can sleep in if you do"

"REALLY! OK!" She bolted into the building, leaving me outside.

I walk to Jays building and make my way up to his front door and knock softly. My stomach hurts, fucking Hellion, I'm gonna get him back once Kovik let's him comeback.

The door opens and I'm pulled in by my wrist into something warm

"Jay?", I look up, looking into Jays 'eyes' best I can, "What're you doing?"

He doesn't answer but only hugs me tighter. My face being pushed into to his neck, which I'm sure is completely UNINTENTIONAL!

"Jay, I get you feel guilty and your thankful, but you're crushing me"

He let's me go immediately, having a worried face.

"..."

"Yeah I'm okay, are you?"

"..."

"Good, good"

I'm glad he's okay, I'd feel awful if he wasn't. He walks over to his new but similar couch and I follow.

"Jay, why did you want me to come ba.....Oh, that's why"

He was sat in front of me with a first aid on his replaced coffee table, he gestured for me to sit next to him and I hesitated but sat.

He opened it and took out some hydrogen peroxide then poured it on a cotton wipe.

"...", He inquires, analyzing my face carefully

"I don't think it'll hurt me that bad Jay, relax"

He reluctantly dabs the cotton on my cut cheek, leaving my cheek with a light sting. I didn't even realize it was cut until now, probably happened when Bella smack my face with her forehead

Jay applied the hydrogen peroxide on a Q-tip and carefully cleaning the small wound, close to the opening.

He grabbed a large bandage and placed it on my face gently, I away from him and spot the kid standing in the doorway of what I'm guessing is Jays room.

"Jay" I start, still looking at the kid

"?"

"Did you ever find out that kids name"

"!!!"

"Well I found him on the street all bruised and starving, he hasn't spoken a word to me yet"

"..."

"He spoke to you? When?"

".."

"Before I came in? But I didn't hear anything"

Jay shrugs, putting everything back in the first aid then closing it and walking off.

"Did he say his name?"

".."

"....He doesn't have one?"

"..."

"He said that huh" I look back at the kid and walk over to him, "Can you talk? I'll give you a food of your choice"

The corner of his lips lifted just barely enough for me to notice. He opened his mouth and then mumbled one of the quietest sentences I've ever heard.

"Bread?"

Bread? Any food and bread is the first choice? I smile through my questioning thoughts and pat the boys head.

"Do you have a name or parents? I'll give you two breads if you tell me"

He smiles brighter, looking up at me.

"No, mama told me to wait so I did"

"She told you to wait? How long ago"

"I don't know, but I counted the white ball in the sky, it was cold when it came but fun"

"How many times did you count it?"

"Uh, I think it was" He started counting on his fingers, "this many!".

He held up his hands, spreading all his fingers, balling them in a fist then spreading them again.

"20? You counted 20?"

"Yeah? I thiinnk so"

I reach my hand out and grab his arm and this time he doesn't pull away in fear or defense.

"You tired?"

"No" He yawns as his yawn betrays him

"Want Bread for breakfast tomorrow?"

"Mmm, yes"

He grabs my hand and walks to the couch with me, he crawls on and pats the spot next to him.

I sit down and he lays across me, trying to get comfortable. He sits up, grumbling and looks at Jay, he waves him over and pats the spot next to me.

Jay sits next to me and the kid lays across both me and Jay, his legs on my lap and his torso on Jays, his arms grabbing Jay, keeping him from moving.

"..."

"I can't move, I'm stuck just as much as you are"

"..."

"I'm kinda comfortable, you can probably move a tiny bit"

Jay holds the kid against him more but the kid let's him go and grabs me instead, the sudden weight forcing my back down onto Jays chest.

"Sorry Jay"

I hear no answer so I look up at Jay and his face is beet red as he looks away from me.

"You okay?"

He nods but still refuses to look in my direction

"Sorry you're stuck here now, I can try and move that way a bit and you can go sleep in your room"

I go to lean up a bit but arms wrap around my torso, holding me in place.

"Jay?"

He hides his face directly behind my head in my blind spot, hiding the redness on his face.

"I'm tired, so you're really stuck here now, it's your own fault, you're too warm"

I close my eyes drifting off to a dark but comfortable rest.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.4K 780 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
2.3K 127 9
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
11.4K 818 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...