Sauvage | Jeon Jungkook

By tjunglebook

"No private conversations in my company, Ms. Carlson," he says coldly, making me gasp silently at the accusat... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Final
Epilogue
Reflection

Thirty-Three

18.1K 959 1.2K
By tjunglebook

Setting my bag down on my desk, I start yet another day. It's Thursday, which means there's only work tomorrow and then it's the weekend. Which in turn means Jungkook and I are free to do something together.

After he got back from his two-day trip last week, he had to fly out the next day. We didn't have time to really meet because he had to leave for New York for a photoshoot and several interviews.

And let me tell you those six days felt like an eternity. He had just come back and then was gone again, which made me only see him for a few hours at the company because he had some paperwork to do.

He called me twice when he was in New York and yet the phone calls were not the same as having him next to me, feeling his warmth or breathing in his scent. And I just realize that I'm talking like he and I are in a relationship that has been going on for years.

Yet we haven't even talked about what's between us. Not that I'm complaining or in a hurry to find out. I like it the way it goes, but I still notice how much I get used to his presence with each passing day.

The way he makes me blush with his words and my heart beat faster is beyond anything. Even though he doesn't talk much because that's kind of my job it seems, he still always finds the right words.

Even when he came back yesterday a smile lifted on my lips when I saw his name written on my phone. He called me to say that he is back and that he can't wait to see me.

But I heard in his voice how tired and soft he spoke, showing me that he was fighting his sleep to talk to me, which is why we decided to hang up. So today I will see him again after six days.

"Good morning, Lizzie." I greet her as I walk past her.

"Good morning," she mumbles, not looking up from her computer and looking all stressed out. Poor girl always has so much to do, it's understandable.

I walk further down the hallway that leads to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Reaching for a cup, I place it under the coffee maker and consider which type to drink today.

I decide on a simple espresso and listen to the machine as it steams and pours the dark liquid into the cup. I think about what tasks I have for today, so I get lost in my thoughts and don't notice how someone also enters the kitchen.

That is until a light hand settles on my lower back and I jump because of the surprise. Turning around, I'm met by Jungkook's gentle eyes as he looks down at me.

"Scaring me has kind of become a habit of yours." I tease as I get my breath back.

I watch the corners of his mouth twitch. "Sorry." he apologizes.

I smile. "It's okay." I turn to face him completely, my back pressed against the counter behind me as his hand now slides to my waist before disappearing completely and resting next to his body. I want to take it back and put it where it was until a few seconds ago.

"How are you?" he asks, watching every inch of my face. I notice how he lingers on my lips a few seconds longer before looking back into my eyes.

I love the way he asks questions and then feels awkward and weird afterward because he probably thinks it was a stupid question. I disagree.

"I'm fine," I tell him. "How are you? You look tired."

I don't miss the darker-than-usual bags under his eyes, and I feel bad. He sighs. "Repeatedly flying into different time zones over the past few weeks has thrown off my sleep schedule, but it's not a problem. It's part of my job."

"I know it's part of your job, but I'm worried you'll overwork yourself," I say.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm fine." he gives me a reassuring smile.

I'll never get over the way it looks when he smiles. He isn't showing his teeth, but the way his lips curl upward, even if it's just the tiniest bit, is just so gorgeous and I never thought I'd see that.

Not because I thought Jungkook would never laugh or smile in his life. I know he has moments where he enjoys himself and finds things amusing, but I never thought he'd give me a smile.

"So..." he begins. "That dinner we talked about before I had to go on a trip. How does Saturday sound to you?"

I get excited and I can't help the bliss that travels through my body. "Let me pull up my schedule," I joke, grabbing my phone and pretending to reschedule nonexistent meetings. "I'm a busy woman, you know."

He steps closer, his expression remaining neutral as always. "Oh, are you?" he asks.

"Mhmm." I agree, setting my phone aside. "But I think I can squeeze you in somewhere."

I've always wondered how he manages to stay so neutral, making it difficult sometimes to tell if he's amused by something or not. In the past, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, but these days I can see that he is indeed amused by our conversation, even if his face doesn't bear it.

He tilts his head to the side and his eyes darken. "I think you should consider canceling the other plans—"

Someone entering the kitchen interrupts Jungkook in the middle of his sentence. Or maybe I'm the one interrupting him because I push him aside when I see Noah approaching. Jungkook seems caught off guard, but recovers as he turns to look where I'm looking.

My heart is pounding. "Noah, hi!" I greet him loudly. He flinches a little because there's probably no other person as loud as me this early in the morning. He looks like he's half-asleep.

"Hi," he mumbles back and when he recognizes Jungkook's presence, he straightens a bit. He looks back and forth between us and I panic. What if he suspects something?

I laugh comically. "Mr. Jeon just shared a joke with me, right Mr. Jeon?" I look back at Jungkook, who looks quite calm on the contrary. Am I the only one who's worried? Jungkook faces me and his eyes look confused. "Mr. Jeon, why don't you tell Noah the same joke?"

I'm making the situation increasingly worse because neither Jungkook nor Noah seem to understand what's going on. Jungkook doesn't get the hint and I form a mental image of me beating him for it. He supports me like a bra. And I rarely wear bras.

"He must have forgotten." I punch Jungkook in the arm laughing, but then realize how unprofessional that comes across. Noah doesn't seem to notice this.

"Actually, I'm just here to get a glass of water," he says.

I turn around to the cabinet above my head and pull out a glass. Filling it with water, I shove it into his hand so that it almost has some spilling out of it.

"How about we get back to work?" I ask, grabbing onto Noah's arm and starting to pull him out of the kitchen. He doesn't protest and lets me lead him away.

Before we've completely stepped out of the kitchen, I make a few facial expressions like winking as if to show Jungkook that I have everything under control and he doesn't have to worry. I move my lips, telling him I'll see him later, which he doesn't understand.

His back is pressed against the counter, legs crossed at the ankles as he shakes his head. I smile at him, not forgetting to admire how hot he looks right now before Noah and I have rounded the corner and he disappears from my sight.

I take Noah back to his seat and he drops into his chair, still looking like he hasn't slept all night. Ignoring this, I head back to my desk, realizing that I left my espresso in the kitchen. I don't worry about running back because I already feel much more awake.

Unlocking my laptop, I turn to my tasks for today. It's not long until the new watch collection of a well-known watchmaker is launched for which we are preparing the advertising. It will be very good, I can already see it.

After we get back from lunch with Megan and Josh, Megan leaves for a meeting. So I take the time to work intently until my phone vibrates next to me. I see that the battery has fully charged, which is why I unplug it before opening the chat.

Mr. Jeon:
What time do you get off work?

I smile to myself before typing a reply.

Me:
Around six p.m.

Only a few seconds pass before a new message pops in.

Mr. Jeon:
Wait for me, yeah?

Me:
Will do

I close the chat when nothing else comes from him, but the smile doesn't fade. I realize that I haven't changed his name yet, which I would actually love to do. However, I feel paranoid and afraid that someone might see his first name in my notification center who is not supposed to.

We never know who is looking over our shoulder and I don't want either of us to get in trouble, which is probably why it's better to keep it the way it is. Maybe I could give him a different name? Something like a pseudonym?

Sneaky link.

Okay, no. He's not that.

I check the time and it's not even two hours until I finish work, which makes me excited. Megan comes back from her meeting and she huffs as she drops into her chair, which I don't ask about because I know she's aggravated.

I get an email confirming that I will receive my order on Monday. Jungkook said red would be perfect, but I couldn't help but order the other colors of lipstick because they are too pretty not to.

I'm in a good mood today - which I am very often, maybe always - so I hum to myself as I pack my bag when it's time to go. Time passes so much slower when you're excited for something, and I've spent the last two hours constantly checking my watch.

Just as I'm zipping up my bag, I see in the corner of my eye the door to Jungkook's office open and close again. He wanders over to me and his hair now looks a little messed up as if he's been running his hand through it repetitively.

"Ready to go?" he asks as he arrives at my desk.

"Yeah, just a sec," I mumble, checking again to make sure I've saved all the files on my laptop before closing it. I look up at him. "Ready."

He nods and we walk together to the elevator. Once inside, he leans his side against the wall, looking at me. "Can I give you a ride home?"

I smile at him. "I'd love that," I say.

I feel kind of bad about the number of times he's already offered me a ride. My Uber app is already long forgotten because Jungkook is somehow always there when I want a ride home.

I told him he doesn't have to because I know he's adding to his drive if he gives me a ride home, but he said it wouldn't be a problem for him. I still remember the time I felt nervous whenever I had to sit in his car with him because it was always so uncomfortably quiet.

I habitually started babbling - I still do, mind you - but now I know he likes it when I talk. Maybe he did back then, but his lack of responses when I opened a topic was anything but entertaining.

He opens the door for me as soon as we arrive at his shiny black car in the underground garage and I sink into the comfortable leather seat. I've sat in two other cars of his and I wonder how many more he has.

I start talking about the days he wasn't there and he listens. Although his gaze is focused on the road as it should be, I don't miss the occasional glances in my direction that lasts a few seconds.

We are getting closer and closer to my apartment and I inwardly wish this ride would last longer because I enjoy it. Being alone with him without worrying that someone can see us are the best moments even if his eyes make me shy whenever he stares at me as we work.

Jungkook turns into a street two blocks from our destination and that's when I stop talking. My eyes widen.

"Oh my God!" I scream and Jungkook's foot jerks on the brakes, pulling my body forward a bit. I feel bad for scaring him while driving, which shouldn't be done, but his hand in front of my torso prevents me from hitting my head on the dashboard.

Jungkook looks in the rearview mirror to make sure the cars behind us weren't endangered, but there's no one there anyway. "Shit, Mikayla." he breathes out. Although I thought he might be pissed, he looks rather concerned than that. "You almost hit your head."

"Sorry." I shrug apologetically. He shakes his head before one side of his mouth goes up. "I just noticed that Mr. Dawoud reopened his store."

"Mr. Dawoud?" Jungkook asks, looking around.

I point my finger at the ice cream store across the street. "The ice cream shop owner I told you about once if you remember."

He turns to me. "I do."

Does he ever forget anything?

"Wow, how many terabytes of memory does your brain have?" I ask rhetorically, and he just stares at me. "Anyway. He's got the best ice cream around. He closes the store over the colder days and goes back to his home country to sell. Looks like he's back again."

"Do you want to get some?" Jungkook asks, and my eyes immediately light up.

"Please?"

He nods. "Let me park the car."

I love Mr. Dawoud's ice cream and since the weather is very warm and humid today, I think it would be the perfect refreshment. He always makes it fresh and the ingredients he uses are different than the other stores. Maybe also the fact that he prepares it himself.

When you enter his store it feels like you are returning to a city you haven't visited in years, but the memories never left. He always greets me warmly and the smile whenever he sees me shows his diligence of years of hard work.

After Jungkook parks the car, we get out together and walk carefully across the street to the small store that has only two tables in front of it. I can't help but feel excited as I pull Jungkook by his arm onward to the store.

"Mr. Dawoud, good evening." I greet him after we enter and the old man behind the counter looks over at us.

His dark eyes light up as he spots us. "My dear Mikayla," he says, his accent coming through. "I was just packing up to go home. You're just in time."

I just love this man. He feels like a grandpa I never had the chance to meet because they passed away before I was born. Both of them. "I'm glad you're back. The packed ice cream from the grocery store just wasn't it."

Jungkook quietly watches our interaction the whole time. He introduces himself by name when Mr. Dawoud asks him, and then stops next to me. I look over the ice cream flavors and find my favorite, of which I take two scoops.

Mr. Dawoud hands me my ice cream in an ice cream cone along with a napkin and then looks at Jungkook. He doesn't seem to want any, but after a bit of persistence, he decides on a scoop of chocolate ice cream.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Dawoud!" I smile after Jungkook gets his ice cream as well. "I'll make sure you're annoyed with me when I stop by every day."

"You're my loyal customer, you can't bug me." He teases confidently and I laugh before we say goodbye to him and walk out.

"My apartment is only two blocks from here. Shall we walk?" I turn to Jungkook, who is licking the melting part of his dessert. "I don't want to get your car dirty in case I make a mess."

"I don't care if you get my car dirty. But yeah, we can walk," he says. Despite the cold treat in my hand, I feel so much warmer inside that I shyly look away.

I lick my ice cream and the rich taste of vanilla and cookies fills my mouth. When I turn to tell Jungkook about the 20 facts I read last night, he stares at my mouth and the way my tongue roams around the ice cream.

He swallows before his eyes look up into mine. He lifts his hand, eyes dropping back to my mouth and then I feel his thumb at the corner of my lips. He wipes something away and when he brings his thumb to his mouth to lick it, I know I've probably created a mess on my face.

"You just had a little ice cream there," he says, nonchalant. "Please continue."

I look away with red cheeks. "I forgot what I was going to say."

We continue to stroll through the streets, keeping our pace slow on purpose. Recovering from what happened a few minutes ago, I find myself laughing and holding onto his arm as Jungkook tells me about the crazy cab driver whose car he got into in New York.

I love it when he shares bits and pieces of his life with me because I feel like I know as much about him as he knows about me. Sometimes he is still a mystery to me, but overall I can say I know quite a bit about him. He shares more of himself with me than he probably intended to at first.

Arriving at the building where my apartment is located, Jungkook follows me into the elevator. We both finish our ice cream, but the sweet taste lingers and I wish I had taken three scoops.

We walk down the hall until we arrive at my door. I open it with the key and turn to him. "Thank you so much for taking me home. And for the ice cream." I say smiling.

"You're welcome." he croaks. "I really like your company so I should thank you for sharing your time with me."

My teeth are hidden, but the smile enlarges that much more after I let his words sink in. Sharing your time with someone is probably the most valuable thing because time never comes back.

I lift onto my toes and place my lips on his and even though I just wanted it to be a simple peck to say goodbye and thank you, it changes to a full kiss as he grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

I'm left breathless, tasting the flavor of chocolate on his tongue as he intensifies the kiss. I move my lips eagerly on his, trying to keep up the pace he has set.

I reach back and push open the door to my apartment further, starting to walk back. Of course, Jungkook follows me because he doesn't want to break the kiss, and I grab the collar of his suit jacket to stop him if he's considering it.

I laugh into the kiss because we almost trip over our own feet as we move our heads from side to side. Once we're all the way inside, Jungkook kicks the door shut with his foot and we're in the silence of my apartment, the only sound being our sighs and the eagerness of the kiss.

I walk backward into my living room and he turns us around the moment my calves touch my sofa. Now he's the one with his back to my sofa and he wastes no time dropping onto it, pulling me with him.

I land on his lap, his hands all over my body as I truly start to use up the oxygen in my lungs, but I can't stop. I don't want to stop.

His hands sweep from my thighs up to my waist and back down, leaving a burning sensation everywhere. My thighs are on either side of his body and he doesn't hesitate to squeeze them.

When an uncontrollable moan escapes me, I gasp as Jungkook changes position, my back now touching the softness beneath me with him hovering over me. He kisses down to my jaw and back up to my lips.

To feel me closer, he casually lets himself nestle between my legs. A breath catches in my throat as I feel the hardness in the front of his pants.

And then the realization of what we are doing, what position we are in strikes me. My muscles tense and I have a hard time keeping up with the eagerness of his lips. So I pull back.

"Jungkook." I sigh breathily as he nibbles on a spot on my neck. "Wait."

"Hmm?" he hums, still continuing with something that makes my legs want to clench. But he's right between them. "Am I going too fast?"

I push him off a little so I can look at him, though keeping eye contact is difficult for me right now. "I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong, Mikayla?" concern laces his face. He studies me and the way I lie so strained underneath him. "You look tense and nervous."

"I—um." I take a breath. Here goes nothing. "I've never done this before," I say, but I'm not even sure he heard because it came out more like a whisper.

And now it's out.

He sits back on his shins. Looks at me and I can see how taken aback he is right now because of what I just told him. Finally, he opens his mouth and takes away the torture of silence from me. "You... have never had sex?" he asks.

"No," I whisper.

Not many know this and it's no one's business. The reason I told him is that I want to be open and because I think it's something he should know. He clearly looks like he didn't expect this. Not the fact that I am a virgin, but he probably just didn't expect to hear this when we were about to go that far.

The way he looks first at me and then around him makes me feel even more nervous than I am. Every second he doesn't say anything, the loudness of my beating heart takes over my surroundings and I'm unable to think properly.

Everything shatters as he opens his mouth, now having made a decision. "I think we should stop," he says, eyes still unable to look into mine.

I'm as stunned by this statement as he was moments ago, and questions buzz through my head. Suddenly I feel too vulnerable, too exposed, that I try to hold my blouse closed, which he had unbuttoned earlier.

He sits back even further and I've never felt such an unpleasant distance between us that it steals my tongue. I wanted to keep going, but after seeing him like this, I don't feel confident anymore.

He gets up from my sofa and where there was still heat pooling between my legs, right where he was, there is only emptiness as he gets dressed again. I didn't even realize I'd taken off his suit jacket, tossed his tie into a forgotten corner, and unbuttoned his shirt.

If Jungkook and I were weird in the past, this moment tops all others as he tries to tuck his shirt into his pants and hisses. The bulge in it gives him a hard time and I have to look away.

I want to cry, but I don't.

After he is fully dressed, I feel his eyes on me as I just sit with my legs pulled to my chest. Something flashes in them and I can see his face tighten. But he wipes that expression away before pressing his swollen lips into a line.

He takes a breath and exhales a longer one. "Good night, Mikayla," he says before turning around and the last thing I hear is the lock of my door.

The silence settles heavily on me as I try to wrap my head around what just happened.

____________________

A/N: Quick reminder that virginity is just a social construct. No one has the right to tell you what to do with YOUR body <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 580 29
"Cute little dress," he muttered. "Looks good on your hot body. Looks better on the floor." y/n needs to pay the bills and she has no way how. jung...
54.3K 2.9K 24
Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff fear him because one mistake can cost the...
255K 10.3K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
10.4K 1.1K 55
she has two choices : marry her enemy or work for him, but having a boss isn't her cup of tea he shows up in her life and promises to ruin her to ash...