Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

Od avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 Viac

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
10. In A Suit
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

Reassurance

2.8K 92 105
Od avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaan!
------

"At the end of the day, you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together."

It's been almost a year since Leni was proclaimed as the vice president of the Philippines. Her win wasn't smooth as we know how dirty the politics is. A lot of bashing, allegations and fake news were circulating almost every day. Marcos also couldn't accept that someone new in the politics, someone who's not popular enough, was able to win over him. Because of this, his supporters threw more negative and malicious allegations towards Leni, like, defrauding the results. Even her personal life wasn't able to escape from bad mouthing of opponent's supporters.

Leni was aware about everything but she chose to remain silent as she knew to herself that nothing was true from those allegations. Even her kids became victims but she also told them to ignore and continue their normal living. It wasn't easy for the kids to cope up but seeing their mom handling the issues calmly and unbothered, they were able to live with it as well.

While working on different papers, one of her staff came to her and showed her something.

"Oh my god. Pati ba naman yan?" she said when she saw the article.

"Wala po ba tayong gagawin tungkol dito, mada'am?" her staff asked.

"Should we? We all know Bolet and I are just close friends, tsaka jusko naman. May asawa yung tao."

"Yes, mada'am. Pero pano po yung mapapaniwala nitong article? Baka mamaya magcause pa po 'to ng bigger problem in relation po sa mga investors na connected kay Cong Bolet."

"Matagal na may ganitong issue diba? Campaign period palang. Hayaan nyo na. Mawawala din yan. Kung may maniniwala man, di naman tayo ang lugi." Leni said.

"Sige po, mada'am. Kayo po bahala. Sabihan nyo nalang po kami anytime if may actions po kayong gustong gawin."

Leni just nodded and went back on reading and signing documents.

For a moment, she thought of Risa. Definitely, Risa would know about this and now she felt worried about how would she feel.

Risa was aware that she and Bolet were always together during the campaign period. And even now, they still see each other from time to time since Bolet was assigned to fix things between her and small groups over the country, and Risa is still aware of it.

"Hi, love. May gagawin ka ba mamaya after work? Dinner tayo mamaya sa labas." Leni texted Risa.

"I'm always free basta para sa'yo, Pangga." Risa replied.

"Okay. I'll pick you up pag galing ko dito. See you. I love you."

"I love you too, Pangga. Gabi gabi naman kita nakikita pero naeexcite pa rin ako palagi."

Leni continued doing her tasks but she couldn't stop herself from smiling because of what Risa said.

It's almost 6:30 in the evening, so Leni started to pack things up and got ready to fetch Risa, when someone entered her office.

"Good evening, my girlfriend. Ay este mada'am VP." the man greeted.

"Uy, loko ka."

The man laughed. "E yun yung sabi ng netizens e. Girlfriend daw kita."

"Baliw. Oh. Anong ginagawa mo dito, cong?" Leni asked Bolet.

"Sinusundo ka."

"Ha? Bakit?"

"Date tayo."

Leni gave him a deadly stare.

"Uy biro lang. Ganyan ka ba kasobrang busy at di ka nagbabasa ng text messages? Dapat pala sa staff mo nalang ako nagtext. May meeting tayo tonight with local officials sa Quezon Province para dun sa project mo."

"Ha? Ngayon ba yon? Bat walang nagremind sakin sa staff ko?"

"Yun na nga kaya ako nagtext. Ngayon daw sila free e. Bakit? May gagawin ka ba tonight?"

"Ah, eh. Wala naman. Mabilis lang naman tayo?"

"Depende sa dispositions mo."

"Saglit lang ha. May tatawagan lang ako."

Leni went out from the office to call Risa.

"Hi, Pangga. Papunta kana?" Risa in her excited tone.

"Sorry, love. Di kita masusundo and di na din tayo makakapagdinner sa labas. May emergency meeting kasi with local officials from Quezon Province. Pasundo nalang kita sa driver ko then pahatid kita sainyo. Puntahan nalang kita mamaya pagkatapos ng meeting."

"Ah. Ganon ba? Sige, wag na. Kaya ko namang umuwi ng ako lang. Mawawalan ka ng sasakyan papunta sa meeting mo, baliw."

"Hindi. Andito naman si Cong Bolet. Sinusundo ako."

Risa didn't answer.

"Hello, love? Pasundo kita, okay? See you later. I love you."

"Sige. See you." then Risa dropped the call.

Leni then went on the meeting with Cong Bolet. The meeting started around 7:30 PM and it's already 9:00 PM but still on going. Leni already felt uneasy since it's getting late. Bolet who's sitting beside her whispered to her, "Okay ka lang?"

"Oo. Bakit?"

"Kanina pa ako naaasiwa sayo. Kanina ka pa tingin nang tingin sa relo mo."

Someone cleared his throat, "Kaya kayo napagkakamalang mag boyfriend-girlfriend kasi napakaclose nyo. Cong Bolet, usog ng konti. Baka bumaba nang di oras si Sec. Jesse." then the other local officials laughed.

Bolet scratched the back of his ear and moved a bit to have distance from Leni. Leni just awkwardly smiled.

Almost 10 PM when they finished the meeting.

"Hatid na kita?" Bolet offered.

"Ah, di na. Andyan na kotse ko sa labas. Salamat." Leni refused.

"Sige. See you. Ingat ka." then Boyet leaned to kiss Leni's cheek. It was too late for Leni to avoid the action. Leni then looked around immediately if someone saw them and she was able to breath when the place was clear.

She texted Risa that she's on her way to their house to see her but she didn't reply.

When she got to Risa's home, Kiko opened the gate for her.

"San mama mo, Kiks?"

"Sa kwarto nya po." Kiko answered.

Leni went straight to Risa's room. It was a bit open but the lights were off inside.

"Ris? Andito ka ba?"

She fully opened the door to let the light from outide lighten Risa's room. She saw Risa lying on her left side on her bed. She closed the door and opened the lamp on Risa's side table.

"Sorry ha. Medyo natagalan ang meeting. Tulog kana ba?"

Leni then kissed Risa's shoulder.

Risa stood up from lying when she felt Leni's kiss.

"Pangga. Andito kana pala. Sorry, nakatulog ako."

"It's okay. Nagising pa tuloy kita. Kaya pala di ka nagrereply sa texts ko."

"Kumain kana ba?"

"Oo. Konti. Dun sa meeting."

"Gusto mo kumain? Paghahanda kita."

"Wag na. I'm fine.. Uhm. Galit ka ba, Ris?"

"Ha? Why naman?"

"Kasi di tayo natuloy tonight. You sounded very excited pa naman kanina."

"Of course not, ga. I understand. It's part of your job. Tsaka, akin ka pa din naman uuwi at the end of the day. It's not a big deal. Don't worry too much about it."

"Thank you, love."

"Sus. Ikaw talaga. No need to thank me.. Sige na. Maligo kana. Tulog na tayo. Maaga ka nanaman bukas."

Leni stood up and went in the bathroom to take a shower while Risa decided to browse her socmed accounts while waiting for Leni to finish.

She opened first her fb and just scrolled to see the latest news about her friends and family. Then she decided to open her twitter account. The moment she opened, she saw two pictures of Leni and Bolet from tonight's meeting that they attended with the caption, "Confirmed na ba?". One picture is when Bolet whispered to Leni and the other one is when Bolet kissed Leni's cheek.

Risa's heart beat fast. She already knew the allegations people throwing about Leni and Bolet but she chose to ignore them because she also knows the truth between the two. But seeing the two photos made her feel a bit alarmed and bothered.

"What is this behavior Cong Bolet?" she said to herself.

Leni walked out from the bathroom and checked her phone.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

"What happened?" Risa asked.

"Shit talaga. Bakit naman kasi may paganon ganon pa sya knowing the issue?"

"Hey. Nagtatanong po ako. May tao dito. Anong nangyare? Baka gusto mo akong sagutin, Leni."

"Sorry, love. May sinend kasi sakin isa sa staff ko. Pictures.."

"Of what?"

Leni hesitated to tell Risa.

"Pictures nyo nung lalakeng di marunong mag'ahit?" Risa said.

"The who?"

"Cong Bolet, kako."

"Did you see already?"

"Yes. Nung nagshashower ka. Lumabas sa twitter ko."

"So, alam mo na yung kumakalat?"

"Of course. Lagi akong updated sa mga bagay bagay about sa'yo noh."

"Hindi ka galit?"

"Sa'yo, for sure di ako galit. Kasi alam ko namang kaibigan at katrabaho lang turing mo sa tao. Pero the nerves ha. For sure alam nya din yung issue. Imbes umiwas sya, lalo nya pang pinaaapoy. Anong deal nya?"

"Aren't you going to ask me anong nangyare behind those pictures?"

"No. You don't need to explain, 'ga. I know you. Kung ibang tao, talagang maniniwala silang may something kayo. Pero, not me, of all people, ako ang pinaka-di maniniwala. I trust you."

Leni became teary-eyed.

"Bat ganyan ka. Akala ko aawayin mo ako e. Natakot ako."

"Pangga, di na tayo bata para mag-away sa mga ganyang bagay. Yung edad nga natin dapat may mga apo na tayo e. Hahaha. And knowing the situation, for sure di lang yan ang ibabato sa'yo ng mga tao. Pero di ko sinasabing okay sa'kin action ni Bolet ha. Umayos sya."

"Hayaan mo. Pagsabihan ko nalang tsaka iiwas na din ako."

"Di mo naman kelangang iwasan kasi dikit na talaga kayo sa work nyo. But if you feel uncomfortable around him, with his actions, better yet tell him. It's your right din naman."

Leni and Risa continued to talk about the issue and Leni also asked for Risa's advice on what action she could do about the fake news circulating on social media platforms. After talking, they hugged each other and ready to sleep.

"Love?"

"Yes 'ga?"

"Sure kang di ka galit sa'kin?"

"Kulit neto. Hindi nga." Risa made Leni looked at her eyes.
"Uulitin ko. I trust you, Pangga. Kilala kita. Alam kong hindi naman yun kelanman magiging totoo. Tsaka hello? Alam ko namang baliw na baliw ka sa'kin noh!"

"Ay ang kapal naman talaga ng isang Risa Hontiveros!"

"Deny kapa e. Alam ko namang akin' to. *kissed Leni's nose. Ito *kissed Leni's lips. Ito *kissed Leni's neck. Ito *looked at Leni's breasts."

"Hep. Oo na. Wag mo nang ituloy. Baka kung saan pa tayo mapunta, mada'am senator." Leni said, then two of them laughed.
"I'm all yours, Risa. Only yours."

"I know, Pangga." then Risa kissed Leni's forehead....

------
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

215K 5.8K 25
This FF begins with forced marriage of #taynew with each other, since, they live in 🌞🗿Polcaland 🦈🐨, an imaginary city in Bangkok where gender doe...
17.2K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?
1.8K 79 4
They are together. Leni needs to take a hint. Five times Leni doesn't know she's in a relationship with Risa, and the one time she finally puts it to...
63K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...