Babe

By Modestyj

Tony was my best man at my wedding. Katelyn's sister was my wife's matron of honor. I never had known my pare... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 epilogue

9

1 0 0
By Modestyj

Sir you cannot go in there . I'm special agent Anthony DiNozzo Jr. 

I can and will.  I am here on official business. I will be handcuffed him as well as soon as he eaten . Yes sir. I will notify security. I already have.

I hear Tony tell the nurse that and we both shake our heads when he enters the room.

Aye lug nut. Avery Rizzoli bought some clothes and other things for you two. I see Maura brought them while I spoke to my director.. Here's the food. I have taken some time off from work too. Here eat. Katelyn here is your food too.

You aren't  handcuffing me. I can do it willing or Joan will get a court order. It was her idea. Fine let me eat first. You are enjoying this too much. Yes. I am. I am staying while you are here too. I need to make sure you follow medical orders. Your a pain in the ass. YEP.

KATELYN LAUGHS AND WE EAT.
Simon is finished eating and I put one hand cuff on his non dominant wrist but loose.

Excuse nurse you s patient here named Simon Baker. Are you family? No. I am sorry to already has two visitors staying here which is against hospital policy. I am so sorry but there will be three now. My name is Timothy Kang. I am with the FBI internal affairs.

Go on but I am not bringing in another bed or recliner.  It's okay. One of us has to stay awake.
I go in Simon's room and see Tony has him handcuffed and he doesn't look top thrilled.

Hey buddy. You too. I don't need both wrists handcuffed.  Tony has that covered I see.  Joan wanted to make sure he followed through . Plus I wanted to see how you were for myself.  The nurse already told me she isn't bringing in another bed or recliner. I told her one agent has to be awake all night which will be Tony. Why me? You were the one who followed Joan's request and the director understood and he told me to tell you whatever I says go.  Oh geez.

Katelyn and Simon start to laugh.

Ouch don't make me laugh. I am staying the night for your own protection. We have agents all over.  Tony you need to uncuff him.  Why are there agents and I didn't know about it. You had your phone off and we didn't want to spook Katelyn.  What is going on Tim? The guys you three pulled out are bank robbers . Are you kidding me? Nope they are downstairs being booked as we speak. They are from the Italian mob. Oh great. Katelyn do you have your gun on you? Yes. Here is a vest for everyone.  We have to move you to a different hospital. Preferably one that no one that knows you.  The director is making arrangements now. Rizzoli is being guarded too.  We are going to move you to the governors mansion. We will have enough security to keep you,  two safe along with Dr. Isles and her wife Jane. Believe me they are not one bit happy about it. They are leaving now . Your kidding right? No. I wish I was. Lisa and Kiki Fox,  Avery and June Rizzoli, Olivia Martin are there now. Dr.  Olivia Martin will be doing her hours under Dr. Islew which was approved. Patty Doyle's son is working with us to help keep his half sister and you alive. We've have people watching out for Carlo and Juanita Loren and  their businesses.  Josefina and Isabella Raymund declined help. The police commissioner is having his wife being watched by detective Raymund   detective Atwater and the military. Everyone has been fitted and given flask vests too. Tommy and Drew Rizzoli are there already.
Here comes the gurney who will take you all. Tony be alert. Shit I am.  Katelyn we have more ammo for you at the mansion . Okay thank you. You didn't tell me you were moving him.  No , I didn't . It's for everyone's safety. I don't have his discharged papers. Mam we are taking him the doctor should be contacting you soon. His  new doctors have been updated and have his discharged papers.

This nurse is beyond peeved with Tim ,but he doesn't care. They will me out with my medication still jn my arm with more medications and other supplies being   carried by my wife and two other FBI agents. They bring me down to the first floor covered with my wife and Tony pretending to cry .

It's early in the morning and I am carried in a shipping  crate with oxygen.

We finally get inside and the door is closed I am guessing.

They open the crate and wheel me to my room.

People are bringing in supplies and they help me in bed.

You two are scarry. Why babe? Being able to cry like I died. Whatever Simon! Your wife and I did it for your safety.
You all please come in here. You are stay away from the windows. The mansion has been closed and the public is being notified die to renovations. Simon the media will be covering your death which states your grieving wife had you cremated and your sister inlaw and loved ones have flown your ashes to Italy to be buried on everlasting Vineyards with Dr. Esmi Martin. Private services are being held for you. We have double to play all these people's parts and the people who are your friends are being told the truth only Jenna and Deb Davis, Richard and Jackie know the truth. We have thought of everything.  Your doubles except the ones here in Sacramento really think your dead.Even our pal Joan Tunney. We couldn't risk it. Maura's double or should I say triplet is flying one of the planes. We have given your doubles clones to certain parts of your laptops and cells.  Lisa your double will stay away from your business.  You will be able to do business but on a secured line and we have made up a roo here to look like your office. June you will be able to communicate with your staff ona secured line  None of you are allowed to tell others nor make phone calls nor conduct business. Katelyn your in mourning so no one expects you to communicate with no one plus the way you left everything.  The things can be left alone for a year and they would still run well. You definitely are a good business and organized woman. Your wine employees will not know. Your doubles will stay away from Penelope and Rony as you two are in mourning.  They won't know its not you nor Dr. Isles. No one is to leave here until we stop the Italian mob again. These are new people not the ones that Gloria O'Reilly used to lead. Does everyone understand?
Evening says yes or asks questions.  Tim is responding to all of them.  His double is on the Isles plane too to Italy. I am thinking they sure got everything figured out quickly and must have some good disguises to pull this off and to make us sound like us.

JENNA AND DEB ARE ONA SECURED LINE TO SPEAK WITH YOY DR. ISLES AND KATELYN. Avery all your four parents are too.  I need to leave to go downstairs to take care of somethings.Tony come with me.

Tony leaves and Avery speaks with her parents and Maura and my wife speak to Jenna and Deb Davis. They all get off the phone.

Olay everyone please leave Olivia,  myself and my sister alone with Simon. We have labs and other tests to do.

Tommy turns the TV on and sure enough a photo of the Simon in his black robe in court and a video or Katelyn and Tony are crying.

Sis they thought of everything. Yes  they did.  You all I am truly sorry you are being dragged into this with us. Sis its just another day in the life of a Rizzoli . Ouch auntie.
I think I am gonna to go to bed now Drew you coming? Yes Thomas. Morning and night .

Babe we might as well get some sleep too.
Everyone was shown to their bedrooms to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC