Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Be strong

3.1K 291 109
By ritzuka2

After sometime Yibo walked out of his room. Others were giggling while looking at him and he know what can be the reason behind that.

He just ignored them and walked and sat on the sofa.

"So.....was there....something going on...." Asked Lanren with a grin.

"Shut up stupid....nothing..." Said Yibo while blushing.

"Come on tell me.....I am your friend atleast you can share it with me...." Said Lanren.

Yibo looked around to see if everyone is busy or not he leaned closer to Lanren.

"He....kissed....me...." Said Yibo slowly.

"What...." Yelled Lanren.

"Hey shhh....keep quite....will you call everyone...." Said Yibo sushing him.

"Ohh my god Yibo...." Said Lanren.

"Hmmm....its not the first time....he kissed me once before too....here only..." Said Yibo and Lanren looked at him with a shocked expression.

"But....I don't understand.... How should i feel about this...." Said Yibo.

"What is there to ask in this..." Said Lanren.

"I just can't understand Lanren....like what I feel everytime he do something like that I just forget everything..... And after it ends I am always left in the dilemma.....I don't know if I like that or not" Said Yibo.

"Yibo....isn't that simple....if you let him kiss you and don't push him away that means....you like it for sure..." Said Lanren.

"Its not like I don't want to push him away....i just can't.... My body feels out of control around him....like my limbs are no more mine..." Said Yibo and Lanren chukkled.

"Isn't that what love feels like..." Asked Lanren as he raised a brow.

"Huhhh....what....when your body stops working that means you are in love....how stupid....then you can even say a paralyzed man is like that because he is in love...." Said Yibo and wriggled his brow.

"You know....you are damn stupid...." Said Lanren.

"How am I stupid...when you are the one talking about stupid things....feels like love.....just help me what should I do about that...." Said Yibo.

"You can't do anything about that Yibo...." Said Lanren lazily.

"Why....." Asked Yibo.

"I told you.....you are in love...." Said Lanren with a chukkle.

"Lanren....you...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Accept it....you baby...." Said Lanren.

"I am not in love...." Said Yibo pouting.

"You are literally spoiling my mood Lanren..." Said Yibo.

"Really.....then go and talk with him...." Said Lanren.

"Yong???...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes..my little brother.....he is surely your type...." Said Lanren.

"What do you mean by my type..." Asked Yibo.

"Rude and cold just like you....you both will be really compatible with each other..." Said Lanren with a chukkle.

"Hey I am not rude....." Said Yibo.

"You are...." Said Lanren while looking at Yibo.

"Shut up....let me talk to him...." Said Yibo and walked towards him.

"Hey....Yong....wanna play..." Asked Yibo and Yong stared at him.

"Hahhh.....you are so big....and you stil think about playing.....god....what to do with these adults...." Said Yong while rolling his eyes. Yibo widened his eyes at his answer while Lanren was laughing silently.

"He indeed is rude..." Said Yibo and sat back on his place.

"I told you...." Said Lanren.

"Hey Yibo....will you come with me....for a moment...." Asked Ziyi and Yibo nodded and went with her.

She took him to her room.

"Sit here..." Said Ziyi and made Yibo sit on the bed. She opened her cupboard and took out a small white box from inside.

"Here..." Said Ziyi and opened the box in front of Yibo. Ther me was a gold bracelet inside.

"Mom...." Said Yibo.

"Take this Yibo....I prepared this specially for you...." Said Ziyi.

"For me...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes...when I got to know about Zhan's marriage I ordered for this....but I didn't get the time to come on his wedding...." Said Ziyi.

"You must be thinking....what kind of mother I am....who don't even have time for his own son....yeah I know i am a pathetic mother....I never did anything for Zhan....and that's the reason.....he never mentioned about me to you....isn't it....that is why you don't even know me when you came here...." Said Ziyi with a broken smile.

"Huhh...however....now we can't undo...the things we did in past...so just hoping for Zhan to accept us....but anyways....now you are our son too....so we will not leave any chance to give you our love...." Said Ziyi while smiling.

"Hey Yibo.....will you like to get a head massage....i do it really well..." Said Ziyi.

"No mom its fine..." Said Yibo.

"Ohh come on....come here" Said Ziyi and made Yibo lay down with his head on his lap.

She took some oil in her hand and started massaging Yibo's head.

"So....how is everything between you and Zhan..." Asked Ziyi.

"Ahhh...good..."said Yibo nervously.

"Ahh....I see...so when am i going to see my grand children..." Asked Ziyi with a chukkle.

"Ahhnnn.....ummm....soon.." Said Yibo slowly.

"Yibo....is there anything....tell me" said Ziyi.

"Mom.....will you be disappointed.... If i say....i don't want to have kids.....uhmm....now...." Said Yibo.

"Yibo.....there is nothing wrong in that.....its your body....so its your choice...." Said Ziyi.

"I am glad....atleast you let that out....from the morning only I am watching you whenever we talk about kids....your face just change colour....don't let it inside Yibo...feel free to talk or share anything you want Yibo...." Said Ziyi.

"Hmmm....thanks mom..." Said Yibo.

"We are not forcing you for anything Yibo....I know....giving birth is not an easy thing...."said Ziyi.

" You know....when I was pregnant with Zhan....it was really painful.... Because he was an Alpha....and carrying a alpha baby is like a heck....you will have mood swings, unbearable pain, body ache, rashes and many other things too...."said Ziyi.

"Not everyone have guts to do so....you know when two Alpha mated then only a dominant Alpha is born...particularly we had to marry an omega only....but me and Yang fell in love in our college and without caring about anything decided to marry....and we already knew that we will not be able to have normal kids....but somehow Zhan survived...but it was really hard when I was giving birth to him...but we were happy after he was born" Said Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"You know....you are a miracle baby too.....as there are not many male Omegas....and you are one of the male omega....its like two rare species made for each other...." Said Ziyi with a chukkle.

"Yeah mom.... Maybe I am a rare child....like Zhan....but its not the same for me as him....you were happy at his birth.... But i don't think anyone was happy at my birth..." Said Yibo sadly.

"Its not like that.... Yibo....they were happy....your mom was happy..." Said Ziyi and Yibo looked at her.

"You don't know but your mom was my close friend....." Said Ziyi.

"Really...." Asked Yibo as he got up.

"Yes....she used to share everything with me....I know everything what happened with her" said Ziyi.

"And to say the truth Yibo....she was very happy when you were born...." Said Ziyi.

"Wait...." Said Ziyi and walked back to her cupboard and took out a medium sized box. She sat back on the bed and opened it.

"See..." Said Ziyi. Yibo saw there were some photographs, some letters, some toys and accessories.

"See this...." Said Ziyi and showed a picture to Yibo where two small girls were standing holding hands.

"See this is me and your mom..." Said Ziyi while pointing out.

"We used to go to flower feilds for walks" told Ziyi.

"Mom is looking so young..." Said Yibo with a smile.

"Yeah....you look just like her..." Said Ziyi.

"We were always together wherever we go....though she was smaller than me in age still we were good friends....we were together till school and after that too....even that time when she met your father...." Said Ziyi and Yibo's face saddened.

"He is not my father...." Said Yibo.

"He was not a bad person Yibo....but I don't know what happened that he disappeared like that...." Said Ziyi.

"By the way see this..." Said Ziyi and showed him a letter. Yibo opened the letter and saw picture of a baby in his mother's hand. She was smiling happily in the picture.

"Is....it...me...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes Yibo....when Yilin....got pregnant that time I was not here...few days before only I left with Zhan's father for Canada when she found out about her pregnancy, but she called me and told me everything.....she asked me to keep this thing a secret...so I did..." Said Ziyi.

"Yeah....she was depressed....after he left her...but she was never sad about having you....when you were born she sent me this letter with this picture...." Said Ziyi.

"She was very happy....but she was scared....that how will she take care of you alone, what will she answer when you will ask about your father, how will she face others....these all questions just snatched away her peace...." Said Ziyi.

"But a ray of hope lit up when she told me about another Alpha she fell in love with.....she was happy ready to start a new life with him....I was happy too....I congratulated her..." Said Ziyi

"But after that she never called, what happened after that I had no idea.......I tried to contact her sometimes but was not able to reach her....finally she called me one day while crying....she was scared....you know she told me many things..." Said Ziyi.

"She could bear the pain of losing her first love but she was not brave enough to lose the second one....and that too after what he did to her...." Said Ziyi with a sad face.

"You know....what she fears the most....that she don't want you to be alone like her....she wanted you to find someone who can love you, trust you, protect you....she wants you to be strong so that no one can fake you....and you can find the best person for yourself....." Said Ziyi.

"She just wanted you to be emotionally strong....and understand who is wrong and who is right....she wanted you not to trust everyone.... But atleast trust one person who can love you forever....in total....she never wanted you to end up like her...that's why she was scared.....after all that, she was confused and worried....how will be she able to protect you when she can't protect herself....how can she show you the way to true love when she can't find one...." Said Ziyi.

"But as I can see....you are very strong....as she wanted you to be..." Said Ziyi and smiled.

"And don't ever regret......about your birth....your mother was happy more than anyone....she must be happy seeing you like this wherever she will be...." Said Ziyi and patted Yibo head as she saw tears in Yibo's eyes.

"Yibo....why are you crying...." Asked Ziyi and hugged Yibo as Yibo started sobbing silently.

"It is fine Yibo...." Said Ziyi while patting Yibo's back.

"Everything is okay...." Said Ziyi.

"Just be happy okay....that's what your mother wanted.....and I hope you can find a true lover in Zhan too....then all the wishes of your mother will be fulfilled..." Said Ziyi while cupping Yibo's cheeks and Yibo nodded.

"And now don't feel lonely....if you face any type of problem say it to me....I said this to you before too....but you still hid things from me....that is why i am saying it again....now I am your mom....okay....and feel free to share anything...." Said Ziyi and Yibo smiled a little.

In the night
Zhan was sitting on the bed as Yibo entered inside. He opened the drawer to take out his earbuds as he saw a fancy card kept over there.

"What is this...." Asked Yibo as he picked up the card and opened it and read it.

"Invitation to Pack celebration...."read Yibo.

" Yeah....every year they hold this pack celebration....where all the elder members of the pack and new couples are invited for their recognition among all pack members...."said Zhan.

"Mom and Dad are invited every year and this time we are invited too....as a new couple.....but I knew it already....you will be not interested in going...because you don't want to be called my omega....isn't it....its fine...I will not force you...that's why its kept here.....I will inform mom and dad in the morning to go alone....we will not be joining them...."said Zhan.

"Did mom gave this...." Asked Yibo.

"Huh....yes....she gave it....and asked me to console you to come to the celebration.... But i don't want to force you....." Said Zhan.

"I will come...." Said Yibo all of a sudden.

"Wait....really...." Asked Zhan with a suprised expression.

"Ehmm....yeah...." Said Yibo slowly.

"Aren't you bothered about being called my Omega...." Asked Zhan.

"What is there to be bothered....you already announced loudly about this in my school....now do you think it will bother me if some more people get to know this...." Said Yibo plainly.

Zhan suddenly stood up from his bed and grabbed Yibo by his arms.

"Are you saying it for real Yibo.....you have no problem..." Asked Zhan excitedly.

"Yes..." Said Yibo with a little suprised expression as he saw the happiness on Zhan's face.

Zhan cupped Yibo's cheeks and pulled his face up quickly and pressed their lips together giving a firm kiss on Yibo's lips. Yibo was shocked by the kiss all of a sudden, he didn't even moved before Zhan parted away from him.

"I am going to tell mom....okay...." Said Zhan and ran outside.

"Is it necessary for him to kiss me all time...." Said Yibo while pouting.

Sorry that there are less Zhanyi moments 😅😅....but in upcoming chapters there will be more Zhanyi moments for sure 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
11.6K 299 3
Yibo was madly in love with someone. At the same time his family is his weakness. Could he choose his happiness pleasing everyone? ***** This is ZSWW...
676K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...