A Cut To Love

By anuvawrites

Book 1 In Morello Series When a kind and talented Doctor, Savanah accidentally cuts the billionaire's hand an... More

Author's Note
Covers and Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilouge
New story!!
Note

Chapter 43

9.5K 363 64
By anuvawrites

SAVANAH

"Step away from my cake Leo, right now," I growled.

"You made it to eat."

"In the evening Leo, it is hot."

Leo slowly reached his index finger to taste the apple sauce that I would put on the cake, "ouch it's burning hot."

"Of course it is dummy."

Leo scowled and wrapped his arms around my waist burning his head in my neck, kissing. And I knew where it will lead him, giving me bluish-red love bites, no concealer in the world can hide them.

"Ahhhh..... No get out of my neck it's the end of May and I am tired of wearing a high neck under my scrubs, because of your little artwork on my neck."

I said and pushed Leo aside grabbing my saucepan.

"I don't mind having your bites on my neck, why do you care, I tho k they look sexy on you."

"Because you are a shameless boy," I said and Leo chuckled.

A week ago Leo asked me to move in with him, like a couple, he even asked me to move my Victorian romantic books into his house.

Isn't it sweet?

He asked me by preparing a full-on Italian meal on the table. Moments like this make my heart contract with all his warmness, moments like this make me want to live more. 

"Just one more." He murmured.

"No, go away, you......vampire."

"You are becoming very rude these days."

"Ya, when it comes to my neck, I am Jul will not stop teasing me about it, and Jul teasing me means the whole hospital knows about it."

That loud maniac.

Leo grumbled something, inaudible to me as his grip on my waist grew tighter. I slightly turned kissing his cheek which put a big smile on his face.

"The cake will taste better when it will cool down, trust me, eat it after work."

Leo looked at me and smiled, "what about you?"

"What about me?" I asked back.

"When will you taste better, so I can have you?" Leo said earning a smack from me on his bicep.

"let's go upstairs, I will make it quick and I promise I won't bite," Leo said with both hands raised.

"no, you said last night we will make it quickly ended up me getting only four hours sleep instead of seven."

"I promise let's go, baby, I just can't get enough of you," Leo said and started kissing my neck making me a laughing mess.

"Horny boy," I grumbled and Leo chuckled leaving me and going to make some coffee for the breakfast. "only for you." 

"I love having you here with me, all the time, thank you for moving in with me, it feels so much like a home," Leo said making me blush like an idiot.

"I also love being here with you."

It's approximately 2 months since I discovered my feeling for Leo, I just love him so much every day this feeling grows more robust and bolder.

Some days I just want to scream in his face but control myself before doing it. I fear him rejecting me because I am too far invested in this relationship.

So I have decided I am going to just find the correct timing and spot to say everything in my heart to him. If he wants to stay good, if he doesn't want to stay then my chocolate ice cream bucket will help me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, next week Elyse is getting married as you know, so you might need to take a leave for that," Leo said while placing the coffee mugs on the table with the rest of the breakfast plates.

"Already did that, anything else."

"I have a surprise for you that day," Leo said in a low voice gaining all my attention.

"What," I said with food in my mouth, Leo laughed.

"I will tell you on that day," Leo said placing a kiss on my head and starting to wear the coat to leave for the office.

"Don't do that with me, Leo, I will die of suspense," I shouted.

"Have patience, it will be worth it for you and I hope for me," Leo said and left the house.

Idiot.

...............

I went to the Starbucks to get a coffee for myself and Jul when I felt someone watching me. I looked around but I saw no one.

Yesterday I felt someone was following my car until I reached the penthouse.

This has been happening for days with feels like someone is following me, outside the hospital, but eventually, I feel like I am being paranoid.

I reached inside the hospital, and seeing Jul at the reception desk signing papers I rushed my way towards her almost tripping with coffee.

"You come with me, I have something important to tell you," I whispered and dragged Jul with me into the on-call room.

Jul kicked the interns out very rudely, I think it's all the pent-up frustration back from our intern days, getting maltreated by our seniors.

We sat on the bed I held Jul's hand tightly, "I love Leo." I said exhaling a big gush of air out of my body.

"Oh my God, did you tell him?"

"No, I am waiting for the correct time to tell him about it, but you know I thought it was just a normal heavy feeling of loving him, but after I had sex with him, Leo changed, he asked me to move in with him, he is always sweet but nowadays it feels different a good different, but I am afraid that if I tell him things would change."

I concluded to seek advice from Jul about it but she looks at me like I have three grown heads.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't What me, you had sex and you moved in with him and you didn't tell me," Jul yelled.

Holy God the loud maniac is back.

"keep it down, the whole hospital doesn't have to know it."

"How was it," Jul asked shamelessly.

"Shut up Jul I am asking you about something and you are asking me about something else."

"I know one thing: I have seen how Leo looks at you from the day you entered that hospital room with him to see his mom."

"That idiot can't stay a day without you, I have always been sure that he is in love with you too Sav, so just stop overthinking and tell me how was your first time," Jul said taking a pillow in her lap and her hands supporting her head.

She was sitting like a curious little child ready to hear a funny story.

"Why are you so curious?" I asked.

"Sav it's been 12 years since I lost mine, need to know you didn't regret it like I did doing it in a basement on a sofa." 

" Jul  It was on a bed and a comfortable one and you know the basics of intercourse."

"I need details Sav."

"I have patients to see, thanks for your time," I said making my way out of the door and closing it.

"You whore, doing the dirty deed everywhere in your house, goofy gofers," Jul yelled, her voice bouncing the whole corridor, getting weird stares from the staff around.

the whole day was very idle and boring for me much to my surprise, no surgeries, no patients, no consults I just sat in the room typing my research paper, and then my phone chimed with a message it was Leo.

he told me he will be picking me up from the hospital at 6, as we have to go for dinner with Elyse and Adam, to decide what to do on their bachelorette because the couple doesn't want to celebrate separately.

I never knew this can happen.

It's finally 6 and I made my way to the entrance of the hospital, seeing Leo standing in his crisp white shirt.

Rolled up sleeves showing his big veiny arms and an adorable smile and a full view of my artwork on his neck.

I looked at Leo and gave him an appreciating smile. I started to look at Leo as I cross the road.

Suddenly I see Leo rushing toward me, running at me like he saw a freaking ghost. Then I heard the speeding engine coming towards me.

Before the car, could touch me, I was pulled towards the other side of the road by Leo.

"Are you okay, where we're you lost, you need to be careful baby," Leo said but all I could see was that red car speeding into the peripheral.

"Savanah are you good." I could just simply nodd at what he said, Leo took me to his car and inspected me to see if I was injured.

All I could think of was that car, that car was known to me I have seen that car, that number plate but didn't know where.

We couldn't get the look on the driver's face because the windows were tainted.

"Leo, I think I have seen this car," I announced.

"What."

"This is the same car following ne for the past couple of days."

"You were being followed and you didn't tell me," Leo said with a slight volume in his voice.

"Ya, I have been feeling someone is watching me for a few days and yesterday, the same car followed me till I reached the penthouse."

"And you couldn't tell me any sooner, what if you have gotten hurt, how would I know all this."

"I am so sorry."

"Don't be, I will just see the footage near the penthouse, you scare me sometimes so much, I don't wanna lose you ever Sav," Leo said with so much passion for me.

This is the time Savanah, do tell him you are in love with him.

"Leo.. I." As I started to say, Leo's eyes shined with something.

"You what?" He asked slightly a little more attentive.

"I am thankful for you, Leo."

Rot in hell Savanah, turkey you do suck.

Hey my lovelies, I hope you like this chapter, big thing gonna happen ahead, so stay tuned.

Enjoy reading lovelies💞💞.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 67.2K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
342K 7.8K 170
Gu Zi transmigrated into a novel and became a character in a story about a true and false rich heiress . While others who transmigrated into novels b...
166K 785 31
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
164K 12.6K 15
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...