Hidden ||Jasper Hale||

By AutumnGunKelly13

Cameron Swan, the twin sister of Bella Swan, is not the favorite child. She moves to forks with her sister to... More

Characters
Playlist/Music Quotes
One : The Backstory
Two : Keypad
Three : Foster
Four : Catch
Five : Better
Six : Mama's Van
Seven : Vampire
Eight : Drunkies
Nine : Family
Ten : Baseball
Eleven : Biological
Twelve : Streets
Thirteen : Father
Fourteen : I ❀️ u
Fifteen : Dresses
Sixteen : Prom
Seventeen : Post Prom
Eighteen : Bella B-day
Edward Cullen Song
Nineteen : Control
Twenty : October 13th.
Twenty one : Here
Twenty Two : Duet and Confessions
Twenty Three : Flowers
Twenty Four : Seattle
Twenty Five : Training
Twenty Six : Heat Stroke
Twenty Seven : Battle Royale
Twenty Nine : Plan
Thirty : All planned
Thirty One : Weddin' Day
Thirty Two : Honeymoon

Twenty Eight : Wounded

3.2K 58 0
By AutumnGunKelly13

I wake up in a dark room. I open my eyes and I'm not in a hospital. I was sure that I would need to be in one. I am in Jaspers room on his bed.

I am wearing one of Jaspers clean, soft sweaters and a pair of his sweatpants. I am under the covers and all by myself. I look at my phone for the time. 2:00 am?!?! I groan and stuff my head into the pillow.

'Wait, what about the stab?'

I turn on my phone flashlight and I look under the sweater. There is a big white wrap around my torso. I touch the spot where I was stabbed and I wince in pain. I lay back down.

I close my eyes and I fall asleep. A few minutes later, I wake up drenched in sweat. I had a terrible nightmare. I run downstairs and I see Jasper. He looks at me and runs and gently hugs me.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks.

"It-it hurts." I say. Jasper looks at me, I'm soaked in sweat, my hair is a mess, and my eyes are baggy.

Jasper picks me up and starts carrying me upstairs. I lay my head in n his shoulder and close my eyes. I try to fall asleep.

I feel Jasper take the sweaty sweater off and out one of his large t-shirts on me. It goes down to my knees. Jasper takes off the sweatpants and he puts us under the covers. I fall asleep.

***

In the morning, I wake up and cuddle with Jasper. Later, we head down to Carlisle's office for a new bandage.

I sit on in of the tables and Carlisle unwraps the bandage. I look down and I see flesh and blood. I close my eyes and look away. Carlisle wraps the a clean wrap around my stomach and Jasper and I head back to his room.

"Hey Cam, when should our wedding be?" Jasper asks as we both sit on the bed.

"I don't know." I say. "As long as I'm with you I'll be fine."

Alice runs in. "I already planned some of it. It will be in April." Alice says. "Indoors, I just need your approval to reserve the place for on the dates I have planned."

"Wow Alice. You have a lot planned already." I say.

"I have almost everything planned. I just need a color scheme, cake, dress, and a invitation list." Alice says. "I want to leave those up to you."

"Alice, you're amazing." I say. "Can I look at the things you have planned already?" I ask.

"Of course!" Alice says. "Let me grab my laptop!" She walks out of the room.

I lay my head on Jaspers shoulder. "I'm so tired." I say. "The medicine is getting to me."

"You can take a nap darlin'." Jasper says. "Alice can show you the stuff later."

I lay my head down on the pillow and Jasper lays next to me. "Sleep Cameron." He says.

I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 13K 69
🚫 [ Warning: Slow Updates ] 🚫 Angelina Swan was forced to live with her uncle Charlie and Renee after her parents died. The relationship grew unwo...
1.1M 24.3K 63
Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for ridiculous reasons, Lucy doesn't allow it t...
589K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
1.3M 24K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...