My Boyfriend Is In a Gang Kur...

By TinyTsun

Your boyfriend is in a gang, but not just any gang: Bloody Cats! πŸ›‘βœ‹πŸΎDisclaimer. Everything in this fic was... More

My Boyfriend Is In a Gang [1]
Happy Anniversary? [2]
Memory Lane [3]
Raid! [5]
The 'End'? [6]
My Boyfriend Is In A Gang {Filler}

Save Her! [4]

6K 140 185
By TinyTsun

After getting that bone chilling call from Yuriko, you plead to Kuroo to help find her. She was your best friend. She was like family to you. How could you not want to go and look for her. Kuroo then agreed to search for her. You both stood up and started running down the stairs to where everyone was found.

"Guys, stay here and take care of (f/n) for me. I'll be back soon."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not staying here. I'm coming with you."

"(f/n), there is a 50-50 chance that situation has to do with UNseen."

"No! I have to go too! I need to know where she is, if she's safe or in harm. She's my best friend, Tetsu. She's like my sister, you know that!"

Kuroo's brows were creased."Like I said, it's too damn dangerous for you to just tag along!" He knew you would try and protest against him, telling to stay here. "I can't have you getting mixed up in my affairs anymore!"

"Then protect me! You should have no problem doing that, right? Besides, Yuirko is involved. If she's involved, then so am I."

Kuroo looked highly annoyed at your persistence on the matter, and let out a deep and frustrated sigh. It wouldn't be hard to protect you, if you were close to him. "Fine. I'll protect you, but don't blame me when you see anything horrible when we get there."

"Horrible?"

"(f/n), we're not dealing with any ordinary thug like out on the streets. UNseen is totally twisted. That's why majority of gangs stay away from that one, but that doesn't stop them from looking for their prey. It was only a matter of time before we were chosen."

'S-seriously?' Your heart was racing a bit from the short tale. Your trembling hand reached out towards Kuroo's shirt to grip it.

Kuroo looked down at you, feeling and noticing your current state. "I knew it, you're to scared to go. Just stay he-"

"No. I'm going." You shot him a gaze that was filled with a steady determination. You weren't going to stay here while someone important to you was in trouble.

"You never fail to amaze me, y' know that."  Kuroo ruffled your hair. "I guess that's just one of things I love about you." 

"Kuroo," Rai strolled up to the both of you with concern written all over his face, "what's all the commotion about?"

"Something's up with Yuriko. (f/n) got a weird call from her, so we're going to go look for her. You're coming too."

"Yuriko-chan? I hope it has nothing to do with them."

"My guess is, is does." Kuroo sighed. "Everyone, listen up!" Kuroo's voice echoed through the whole place. "The three of us are going out for a bit to go search for a friend of ours! Tachi! Akihisa! I need you guys to watch over this place with everyone. Make sure that absolutely no one get's inside here.

"Yes, sir!" The roared out as a whole. "Good luck on your search!" All of the guys bowed and watched as you three ran out through the door. Every second counted within your search.

'Yuriko, please be safe. We're coming to get you now!' You prayed for your friends safety in your head while holding onto Kuroo's hand.

"Kuroo, where are we going?" You looked towards him.

"The warehouse near school. That's where she is, right?"

"Yeah." You confirmed.

"Alight, make sure that you stay super close to, got it?" 

"Mm." You nodded and squeezed his hand a bit tighter.

The warehouse you all were headed to, was abandoned and wasn't too far from where the hideout was. It didn't take them long to arrive there. "We're finally here!" Your hand left the warmth of Kuroo's as you ran to the front of the closed and chained metal doors. Not noticing that they were chained up, you started banging on the doors as hard as you could. "Hey, Yuriko! Are you in here! Yuriko!"

"(f/n), the doors are chained up. There is no way she or anybody could be in there."

You whipped your head around to face him. "Then where could she be?!"You were beginning to panic again.

"I don't know, just calm down okay. We'll find her." Kuroo walked up towards you and pulled you in from your head, letting you rest it on his chest. "Wherever and whoever she's with, we'll get her back."

Your eyes close as you find comfort in his words. "Please find and save her, Tetsu."

"Kuroo, (f/n), look at this." Rai interrupted you both to point out something lying on the floor. He walked over to it, and crouched down to pick up and observe it. "It looks like a tie from our school, but it has blood on it. That must mean that someone definitely kidnapped her and passed through here as well.

"Yu-Yuriko." Tears started to form as you bit down on your lip. "We have to pick up our pace."

"Hey! You three!" Out of nowhere, I rough voice starts calling out towards you guys. The guy had a white mask, a bruises covered up with band-aids. Overall, he looked too familiar.

"Well, well, well long time no see." Kuroo smirked. "Remember me?" Kuroo lifted up his shirt, and showed off the stitches that closed up the wound that he had received that night. The masked man stayed quiet as he took a step back, knowing very well he remembered Kuroo, and the ass whooping that was received from him.

"Tetsu," you looked up at him, "you know him?" You questioned him.

"Barely. It's just that he's the guy who stabbed me that night."

Your eyes widened. 'Then that means he's from UNseen.'

"I know that you're looking for the girly friend of yours, and know where she is. If you want to retrieve her, then follow me." 'That's if they can...' He turned his back on them, walking away.

"Tetsu, I think we should follow him."

"No." Kuroo frowned. "It's most likely just a lie to try and ambush us."

"And what if it's not? We have to take the chance!"

"You should listen to your girl." He turned back to look at Kuroo. "She seems smarter than you."

"And you, should shut the fuck up before beat your ass."

Rai looked towards Kuroo. "Kuroo, I think we should go. It might be there's a 50-50 chance that it in fact could be a trap, but we have to take the chance. If we want to save Yuriko-chan, then we have to try cooperate." 

"*Sigh* You too, huh. Fine, we'll go, but remember to stick close to me. As a matter of fact, don't you dare let go of my hand." Kuroo grabbed up your hand and made sure he had a firm grip of it.

"Oh, you're coming?"

"Shut the fuck and lead the damn way already. I swear if you trick us I'll personally make sure you're choking on your own damn teeth."

Without another word to be said, the masked guy started walking through a forest with lots of trees and sharp branches. 

"Keep your head down, (f/n)." Kuroo lowered your head down with his free hand. Within a few minutes, all four of you arrived and stood before a run-down looking factory. Down the dirt path and towards the door, everyone walked. 

The masked guy pushed open the creaky door, but not after doing some type of knock first. The door was pushed open and everyone walked inside. It was dark and the sounds of dripping old pipes could be heard. 

Kuroo moved his attention to in front of him and found a girl with red hair sitting on what looked like a crate with her leg crossed over the other. "Who the hell is that?" He squinted. "Yuriko? Is that you?"

"Yuriko?" You pulled away from Kuroo and ran over to her. "Thank goodness, you're okay!"

"(f/n)! I'm so glad you came for me! I was so scared." 'Yuriko' jumped off the crate to meet up with you and give you big hug. "Kuroo-kun, Rei, you're here as well."

"Where the fuck is UNseen?" Kuroo started looking around for the rest of UNseen. "Yuriko, where did those guys go?"

"I don't know. They just left me all alone here after they kidnapped me."

"What? That doesn't make any sense. I have business with Satoshi."

"Those wounds on your body look like they really hurt. I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner." You gently place a hand to her cheek.

"It's fine. I'm just glad that you're finally here."

"You seriously gave us a fright, especially (f/n). She was freaking out almost every moment." Kuroo rubbed the back of his head exhausted but relieved that his friend was okay.

"Mmf!!" All of a sudden, a strange and muffled sound caused everyone to stop and listen.

 Actually, it was more like a muffled voice. They turned and looked around, wondering where it came from. A bunch of rattling sounds followed afterwards, and started to fill the room. Something wasn't right.

"What was that?"  You looked around. "Sounded like it came from one of those crates." 

"Kuroo, look over there." Rai pointed outtowards a medium sized crate. "I can't really see it, but it looks like something is leaking from the bottom of that crate." The blood was leaking slowly, forming a bloody puddle right around it.

'Tsk, useless crate.'

Kuroo raised a brow and looked over to where Rai was pointing. He saw the blood and decided to go check it out. He strolled right up to it, and noticed that he grew closer to it, the sounds became more violent.

'Che, I guess he still has some energy left. I'll have to take care of him.'

Kuroo finally stood before the rocking crate. With anxiousness flowing through the air, his hands hovered over the crate before he gripped the top the crate, raking it off to see what was inside. Kuroo peered into the crate, and what he saw inside, caused his eyes grow wide. "Oh shit." He dropped the lid.

"Kuroo, what's in there?"

"Well isn't this something. You won't believe who the hell is in here."

"Who?" Rai started walking up to him and the mysterious crate. When he, too, peered into the crate, his eyes grew the same size as Kuroo's had. "S--Satoshi?"

"Yeah. He's all cut up and bleeding seriously bad. He's just about dead, and I don't feel like there's any need to save him."

Rai but a finger to his chin."I wonder if his crew turned on him." 

Kuroo just continued to stare down into the crate with cold and unamused eyes. "Karma's a bitch ain't it?"

"Yuriko, did you know he was in there?" You asked.

"...*sigh*." Yuriko shoved you away and walked over to the bloody crate. On her way there, her hand reached back, down her skirt.

 "I knew I should have just taken care of you properly before they arrived. God, you messed up everything." As she loomed over the crate, Satoshi started to shake even more. His eyes were shaing violently when he laid eyes on her.

"Silly me. Oh well, we all make mistakes. I'll just take care of you now, no biggie." Yuriko, now wielding a pistol, cocked it, and directed her aim downward at Satoshi. 

"Yuri-"

Cutting off your words, Yuriko proceeded in pumping him with 10 bullets in counting. From the first bullet to the last, all of you just stood there in utter shock as Yuriko just mercilessly murdered Satoshi.

"A real good for nothing boyfriend till the end if you ask me." She spoke with cold eyes. Every sound that previously came from the box, came to a halt. In return, even more blood started to pool out onto the concrete ground. Yuriko had just shot Satoshi to death with a gun.

"A gun?" Kuroo continued to gawk Yuriko in disbelief, as did everyone. "Where the hell did you get a gun? Did you steal it? How did you even know how to use one!?"

"Kuroo, I think the question tot me asked is: 'who the hell are you, really?'"

"*Sigh* I was trying to keep this keep this a secret until I killed you and her, but I guess now is as good as ever."

You felt a sense of unease run down your body as you continued to stare at her. "Yuriko?"

All eyes were on her as she turned to face everyone. "Explain yourself." Rai demanded. 

You all watched as she wiped the blood off her cheek. "Okay. Well, for starters, my name is not Yuriko." She began to confess. "I'm actually her twin sister, Yuiko."

"Wait a minute, Yuiko doesn't have a twin sister! She's an only child!"

"You dumb bitch. You claim to be my retarded sisters best friend but doesn't even know of her biological twin sister? Whatever though, it's just as I said, whether you chose to believe it or not, I'm her younger twin sister. I not too long ago moved here from Ikebukuro with our mom."

"So I guess it's safe to say that you were you the one who did this to Satoshi, Yuiko?"

"Naturally. But it wasn't all hate between me and him. Satoshi and I were going actually an item before all of this happened to him."

"So why the fuck would you kill him?" Kuroo asked. "Unless you have some amazing criminal record."

"I killed him because he was being too obsessive. Not with me, but with someone else. You, Kuroo-kun."

Kuroo cocked a brow. "Me?"

"Yes. All Satoshi-kun would talk about is trying to claim your head, and finally becoming the strongest leader in all of Tokyo, I will admit, I found his determination cute and kinda hot, but he was so damn indulged in his crap, that neither of us were getting laid anymore. It was super annoying and I was sexually frustrated."

"A few days later, I found a picture of her," she directed both her finger and icy glare onto you, "under his desk. To what I could gather up, Satoshi must have become so interested in you, that he was developing some unneeded feelings. Ugh, just hugging you made me want to throw up." Yuiko rolled her eyes. 

"But, anyways, I could tell that Satoshi was soon loosing interest in me, and was bound to throw me away. So, I made the plan to throw him away first. But the plan wasn't only to get rid of him, but to get rid of (f/n) and eventually Kuroo-kun, too. Along the way, I gathered up pretty much much majority of his crew, isn't that awesome." Yuiko chuckled to herself. "I guess they weren't as fond of Satoshi as I thought they were."

"Although," Yuiko cupped her cheeks and became highly flustered, "after previously tailing Kuroo-kun around to find out his weakness. I can see why Satoshi was so obsessed with him. He's so strong, and hot! I instantly took a liking to you, kuroo-kun." She confessed to him.

"Oh, God..." Kuroo sighed and began to feel slightly uncomfortable. "this isn't good."

"Your strength, your rough language, your temper everything about you made my heart race. But then I noticed that something else was yet again getting in my way." Yuiko turned and glared at you once again.

"You....you bitch." You were highly irritated. Through listening to her story, you continued to feel more and more provoked. "I don't care about your damn love story, it's none of my business. But," you took cool stroll right on up to her, "if you try and get near my man, you're going to have an even worse problem to deal with. Me."

You crossed yours arms and shifted your weight onto one foot, and glared directly into her icy glare, which, now, had absolute affect on you. "Don't get yourself carried away. Tetsurou belongs to me and me only. He's the one thing I most definitely do not plan sharin'."

'Well aren't I a lucky guy.' Kuroo started to think to himself as he heard you out with your feelings. 

"Hm~ I guess you're not a brainless ditsy bitch like I though you were." Yuiko smirked. "You actually have some balls.

"So, you dressing up with our uniform only means one out of the two. You either decided to move to our school, or you have Yuriko-chan held hostage."

"Well, aren't you the brains of the bunch. That's right. Oi! Bring out my stupid sister out!" On cue, two men that had white pieces of clothing on them brought out a girl with red hair in hand. She was clothed only her underwear, and looked roughed up, and unconscious. "Chain her up!"

"Yuriko!" The color that was once upon your face drained out as you saw how beat up and bruised she was. Cuts, scrapes, bloody nose, they were all there. "You bitch what did you do with her!?"

"As you can obviously see for yourself, I had her roughed up a bit. I was actually going to leave her out of this, until she accidentally saw me trying to kill Shoichi. So, I had to keep her quiet for a while. Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill her, yet."

You felt your blood begin to boil, all while feeling highly panicked. "Don't you dare touch her, you crazy bitch!"

Yuiko just gave you a nasty smirk. "What nasty words you have." Bring me my sledgehammer!"

Yuiko shouted out for more members. Just as she wanted, a sledgehammer was brought out to her. The hammer was huge, yet it wasn't to huge that she couldn't wield. "Wakey, wakey big sister!" Yui brought the sledgehammer over her shoulder and swung towards on Yuriko's foot. You could hear the bones in her foot crunch and break.

Feeling the excruciating pain surge through her body, the pain shocked her back to consciousness. The pain so unbearable that she woke up, shrieking. "AAAAHHH!!!" The tears of her agony were not to far away from her painful cries.

"You little shit!" Kuroo spat out at her.

All Yuiko just chuckled in amusement. "You really are annoying no matter what you do."Yuiko grabbed a fist full of her sister's hair and yanked her face towards hers. "Stop with the pitiful crying already." She let go of her, just to let her feel the stinging sensation of her fierce slap. A loud slapping sound spread out though the air, leaving that distinguished echo."You're giving me a migraine."

"You fucking bitch! Cut it out! Don't you dare touch her anymore than that!" Kuroo was seething with anger. He could feel the burning heat rise up in his heart as he watched his friend agonize in pain.

"Aw~ Your words hurt me so, but I still love you." Yuiko blew a kiss over to Kuroo. 

"I know! How about I put a smile on that handsome face of yours?" Yuiko took her free hand and made a few of the buttons on her shirt go flying when she yanked on her shirt. Her cleavage was now in the open for all to feast their eyes upon.

 She then cupped her breast, smirking. "I know you wanna feel 'em. They're all yours."

You rolled your eyes. "Little slut."

Kuroo only scoffed at the sight before him. "Stop kidding yourself. I've already got a set of tits, and they're way bigger than those mosquito bites you call breasts." Kuroo's words put a huge frown on Yuiko's lips.

"You're sick." Rai spoke up, no longer holding in his peace. "How could you do this to your own blood?"

"Easy, I never liked her in the first place. She was always the light in our parent's eyes, especially our fathers." You could see the hatred start to arise again. This time, when talking about the past with her older sister."

"(f/n)...chan?" With her heavy and shaky breathing, Yuriko managed to open her mouth and utter out your name.

"Yuriko!" You turned your attention to her.

"Ah~" she tried her best to form a smile, but was ultimately beaten by the pain and it turned out weak in the end. "I'm so glad...you're...okay. K-Kuroo...Rai...you're all here." Seeing Yuriko in this manner made all three of your hearts sink. It was painful watching her like this.

"I know you all must be hurt, seeing her like this and all. What if I made a deal with you?"

Kuroo raised a brow. "A deal?"

"If you break up with that cheap slut you call a girlfriend, and take me instead, then I'll stop the torture and hand Yuriko back over to you guys. I'll even forget about my vendetta to (f/n)." 

"N-no....Don't listen to her. She's--" 

"Shut up!" Yuiko raised her hand and yet again slapped her.

~Please find and save her, Tetsu~ 

Kuroo started to recall the words that you said to him. He was definitely having a hard time deciding because he knew it was important to save Yuriko, but he didn't want to break up with you and be with Yuiko either.

 "Tetsu! Just do what she says, please!" You plead out to him as hard as you could. "I know you don't like her terms, but you have to save Yuriko!"  

  "You have one minute to come to a decision."

"K--Kuroo, listen to me." Yuriko tried to muster up the little strength she had to warn him. "Don't do it. Don't listen to anything she says. Once she gets her hands on you, she'll come after (f/n)-chan."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Yuiko continued to slap her.

This was about the hardest decision that Kuroo ever had to make so far in his lifetime. "But (f/n)...she wants me to save you..."

"Either way, she'll still come after (f/n). I know how she is." Yuriko then sighed. "I know it'll be really hard for a while, but she'll okay. She still has you two."

"Kuroo, what are you going to do?" Rai asked.

"Thirty seconds." Yuiko reminded them.

"Kuroo, just turn her down. After you do...tell (f/n) to close her eyes and cover her ears."

"....." Kuroo couldn't believe this. Was he actually going to be forced to abandon his friend?

"Tetsu! Stop messing around here! That's our best friend! Do you not care what happens to her?!"

"Ten seconds."

Kuroo just hung his head as he turned and walked over to you. He grabbed your arm and yanked you into his tight embrace."

"Kuroo..." Rai looked down towards the ground.

"Five seconds."

"Tetsurou, what the fuck are you doing!?" You were violently tossing around within his tight hold. "Let me go! Hurry up and accept her fucking offer!!" 

"Zero seconds." Yuiko shifted her gaze to Kuroo. "Your answer?"

"...I'm....declining your deal."

A sigh escaped her lips, but it was followed by a large grin."That's too bad, I was hoping we could do this the easy way." Meanwhile, your heart was currently on a fast trip down to your stomach.

"Just bare with it." He told you, while holding your head against his chest.

Yuiko could see the devastation in your face. The rich color on your skin drained out as you heard the hammer drag against the concrete and in the air. Was this really happening right now? Was your best friend in the whole world really going to die before your eyes. What sucked even more, was the front row tickets you all had.

"(f/n)-chan, don't worry, It'll hurt for a little while." Yuriko  pulled all her strength together for one last huge grin.

"NOOO!!!" You hollering bounced off the walls.

"You guys really are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I love you g-"  

Without giving her a chance to finish her sentence, Yuiko raised the sledgehammer and bashed her face in with sledgehammer.A distinctive crunch could be heard. It must have been the crunching sound of her skull getting bashed against the wall.

In that moment, you suddenly forgot how to breathe. Your body had never been so still as much as it had been in that moment. "Yu-" Just before you could say anything more, your eyes rolled back and your knees buckled. You fell limp, but luckily Kuroo was there to keep you from dropping. 

"(f/n)!"The pain and shock of her disfigured face and bashed skull hit you all at once and was way too much for you to handle. 'Shit! That must have been too much for her to watch. I should have told he to close her eyes.'

Yuiko reset her position  and brought it down onto Yuriko one again. The repetition of her actions were not going to let up anytime soon. Something about watching her sister's body jump repetitively was very exciting to  her.

The way Yuiko was deforming her sister's body, made, even, some of the UNseen members throw up a few chunks. And in each movement Yuiko made to make her sister's head look like a bloody pulpy mess, Kuroo's heart sunk to even deeper depths, as if it couldn't go even further.

"Jeez, she's got such a big head, right?" Yuiko turned to the hurling members with a casual look on her face. All that was left was her chained up body.

"You'll pay for that." Kuroo sneered at Yuiko.It was as if he was glaring into the depths of her soul. His blood was boiling with complete rage. "There is no way in fucking hell, that I'm going to let you get away with this."

"I'm sure you won't." Yuiko snickered. "Ah, guess I can take a bath now." She said, dropping the sledgehammer. "My shoulders are killing me, too. This thing is kinda heavy." Turning towards her new crew, she opened her mouth to speak. "Hey! Come take this thing!" She yelled to one of the guys, and watched as they came and took it away from her.

"Don't you dare touch her body." Kuroo warned her." Meanwhile, Kuroo picked you up and carried you in his arms. "Rai, we're getting out of here."

"...Right..." Rai was in a daze. They all just lost a best friend.

"Pull yourself together, you look like you're about to blow your chunks too."

"Yeah, my bad." The boys turned to exit the factory. "But, I feel really bad for (f/n). She's gonna cry her eyes out when she comes to." All Kuroo could do was sigh in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.2K 40
Kenma Kozume wants to join the Nekoma Mafia Group, but he's having a hard time when the leader, Kuroo Tetsuro, doesn't trust him. Will Kenma finally...
89K 2.9K 40
a series of texts between you and your boyfriend in japan. [lowercase intended] [cursing is inevitable] [text-fic] [slice of life] [lmao ur brother b...
70.6K 3.3K 30
After his old boss retires, Tsukishima Kei is left to be second in command for a young, flirty cat who wont take the job seriously. He doesn't know w...
795K 19.9K 24
You are alone. With you abusive parents who hate your guts. According to them, you ruined their chance at a normal life. For 5 years you experience...