Make it four { VMINKOOK x REA...

By snackhyung

Life was so much easier back in Busan, but ever since I moved to Seoul, my life is a big 'I DONT KNOW WHAT'S... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
TBD
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
hi
Chapter 30- sorry for the late update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- interactive chapter
Not a chapter but more like an announcemt- TBD (?)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A NEW BOOK
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60- please answer the question ive asked lmao
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69-mini hiatus
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 πŸ”ž
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 πŸ”ž
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 πŸ”ž
Chapter 85 πŸ”ž
Chapter 86 πŸ”ž
Chapter 87
Chapter 89 πŸ”ž
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Hello-please wait for me

Chapter 88

2.2K 167 70
By snackhyung

I've changed the plot of this book so many times that I never know what's up with it... I would have a fixed plot for a chapter and then suddenly I'll change it while writing... I'm so unpredictable... I'm in love with myself... 

And that's the reason I, myself, am still hooked on the story and plot because i dont know where its going either?!?!? Or how it'll end?!?! Almost 100 chapters into the book and I'm somehow still winging it....... What is wrong with me...?

Jimin's POV:

"I'm gonna go take a shower and change, Tae you should change too. Let's leave then" y/n announced, getting up, "Jimin, can you wait for us, please?"

"Yes, of course, angel" I smiled at her, "I'm here with Tannie, don't worry."

"Cool, y/n we're showering together right?" Taehyung asked and I almost choked on air.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Why are you pointing daggers down at me?" Taehyung smirked, "we showered together in the morning, too"

"You did what?"

"With her brother in the next room," he said proudly.

"Shut up Taehyung" y/n picked up a cushion from the couch and threw it at him, "and no we are not showering together, go to your own washroom."

He chuckled, "okay but don't throw the clothes, please?"

"I wasn't going to" she poked her tongue out, "I'm gonna save them as a souvenir."

"Good" he grinned, took off his shirt.

"I should paint your chest the next time" y/n made a thoughtful expression, "it's worth painting..."

Taehyung smirked, "all yours."

Despite the fact that I was quite literally burning in jealousy, I couldn't do anything. They had showered together? Her brother was literally staying here!?!? 

When they came back out, I made sure to not leave y/n's side the entire night. I was really lagging behind on the courting and something had to be done about it...

"Whatever you're thinking of, don't," Tae told me, "her brother thinks we're together."

"I wasn't thinking of anything" I shrugged.

"Come on Jiminie, I know you" he grinned, "let's go m'lady" he laid out his hand to y/n who took it with a smile, "do you have the address?"

She nodded and then smiled at me, "let's go" she slung her arm with mine and kissed my cheek, "what's with the frown on your face?"

"What frown?" I melted into a puddle of giggles and kissed her forehead as Taehyung took out the car, "kinda needed the kiss."

She smiled, "smiling suits you so much more.. not that you don't look hot while frowning-"

I chuckled, "well, thanks for that confidence booster" I kissed her softly, "so I can't kiss you like this in front of your brother?"

She shook her head, "he thinks-"

"That you and he are together, I know," I said, "but it's so difficult to control myself, you know?"

She giggled, "is it?"

"If only I could shower you with kisses 24*7" I sighed.

"Alright lovebirds, hop in" Taehyung was grinning at us, quite unlike my reaction when I saw them acting like lovebirds... He never failed to surprise me...

We saw Jungkook's car outside JiHoo hyung's place when we reached. He was already lifting heavy boxes when we entered and immediately ran over to y/n;

"Oh you're here!" he gave her a bunny smile and connected his forehead with hers, "I missed you"

"I did too" she grinned and took a box from him, "we'll help!"

"Tsk tsk, you must be missing her more often these days huh?" JiHoo hyung came out of one of the rooms, "oh hey Jimin" he smiled at me.

"Hi hyung" I smiled back.

"What? Why?" Jungkook asked.

"She must be spending a lot of time with her-" he looked at Tae and rolled his eyes while Taehyung waved at him excitedly, "her boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, her what?" Jungkook's eyes seemed to pop out of the sockets.

"I'm just saying, she must be spending most of her time with Taehyung... so does your 'best friend time' suffer? I do kinda feel bad for you..."

"What are you even-"

"It doesn't suffer" I chimed in, "their time together, I mean- uh- they still spend a lot of time together even if she's with Tae"

Jungkook gave me the most confused expression and then looked at y/n, "yes, me having a boyfriend won't change the fact that uh- that Jungkookie's my best friend" she said and then had a silent conversation with Jungkook, much like what Tae and I have.

"That's good" hyung grinned, "Taehyung may not last that long but Jungkook would."

"You have no idea how long I can last-" Taehyung whispered.

"Excuse me?" hyung raised his eyebrows.

"HYUNG" Taehyung beamed, "I'm here to stay, you know?" he held y/n's hand, "by your little sister's side. Always." he gave y/n's hand a little squeeze. I found myself following all their movements. Y/n was blushing...

Hyung scoffed but there was a ghost of a smile on his face, "we'll see." He went back to his room, probably to get more boxes, "come here and help me out Taehyung."

"Coming hyung" he grinned and followed him.

"I think I skipped a few chapters" Jungkook turned around. His face was red, his fists balled, his ears practically fuming. He was struggling to hold his anger back.

"Jungkook-" y/n started.

"I need an explanation y/n. I thought we were going strong. You chose him as your boyfriend and didn't even tell me?" he looked really heartbroken, "and what about you Jimin? Did you know? How do you look so cool about it?"

"It's not what you think  it is" I told him and he gave me a questioning look.

"Oppa showed up unannounced last night" y/n said, "to put it shortly, he knew Tae slept in my room last night-"

"HE DID WHAT?"

"Because oppa took his room-"

"What's wrong guys?" hyung called out.

"Nothing oppa, just getting some water."

"Why are you acting so shocked though?" I asked Jungkook, "you've slept with her-"

"Why are we even discussing this-" y/n looked so done, "the thing is, Jungkookie- please don't look so mad... He just thinks that way and we let him believe it... So play along, okay?"

"Fine" he grumbled, "but the second we're out of here, we're going to my place."

"But-"

"Shh, we'll talk later" he simply commanded and left.

"What was that" y/n asked.

"He's super angry..." I said, "and jealous."

She shook her head, "come on, let's go."

Jungkook did most of the lifting work, Taehyung assembled the furniture and y/n and I unpacked the boxes and kept the things wherever hyung asked us to keep them.

I could see the pained expression on Jungkook's face while he flexed his hand. We were probably having identical thoughts while y/n looked for the screw Taehyung had misplaced. It was under the bed and she had to bend down, her ass literally in the air. Jungkook almost kept a hand on her but then I stepped on his foot. JiHoo hyung was right in front of us... 

"Ow- what the-"

"Hold your horses Jungkook" I whispered to him.

He rolled his eyes, "I wasn't doing anything."

"Yeah right" I scoffed. I wasn't on such a comfort level with y/n yet that I'd grope her without her consent but apparently Jungkook had been there since forever.

"Love, I found it!" Taehyung said, happily looking at the screw in his hand.

"Love" JiHoo hyung mocked, "anyway, do you guys want beer?"

"Yes please" Jungkook sighed loudly and sat on the bed.

"And food, oppa... you promised us food.."

He smiled and ruffled her sister's hair, "Jin is getting the chicken. I'll just get the beer from the grocery store, alright? You guys should relax now, you've helped me a lot today."

"Hyung, I'll go get it" I said, "you should rest too-"

"It's alright Jimin" he kept a hand on my shoulder, "I'll be right back."

"Now" Jungkook turned to look at y/n, "what's going on?"

"What's going on is that y/n's brother approves of me-"

"Shut up Taehyung" Jungkook spat, "I'm expecting an answer from y/n" he looked right into her eyes. I have no idea how she was sitting still and not squirming, his gaze was /powerful/.

On the other hand, y/n was returning Jungkook's energy, a stronger gaze if it was even possible, "I already told you whatever there was to know Jungkook" she looked at him, "there was a misunderstanding that couldn't be cleared at that point and we didn't really have an option but to play along."

"But he still slept in your room-"

"I couldn't have let him sleep on the couch." she simply said, still staring right into his eyes.

"Why not-"

"Would I let you sleep on the couch, Jungkookie?" she took one of the drawstrings on his hoodie and rolled it around her finger then looked back at him.

He gulped and shook his head.

"I don't see why you'd expect me to do the same to him, then."

"But he's not me-"

"He's not very different either."

"But-"

"Shh" she put a hand on his thigh, flicked his chin and pressed a swift kiss on his lips, "don't overthink this, okay?"

Jungkook looked down with red cheeks and nodded. If this man would say that he isn't turned on by this, he's most definitely lying. "I'll be back-" he took a deep breath and headed straight to the balcony.

"Nice" Taehyung almost looked impressed, "that was cool, y/n... and you know what Jungkook-" he raised his voice so Jungkook would hear him, "we took a shower together too- her hair look soft don't they-"

"Shut up Taehyung." y/n said.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "I didn't hear you that well, love."

"I mean, don't trouble him" she looked at Taehyung who still had one of his eyebrow raised, "please?"

"Of course, sweetheart" he grinned, "I'm sorry, I won't trouble your cute little bunny."

"Thanks" she smiled at him and he went into the washroom.

"Holy shit y/n, that was so hot" I sat down on the floor in front of her.

"What was?"

"The way you calmed down his anger" I looked at her in awe, keeping my hands on her knees.

"It really was" Jungkook came back and sat beside y/n, "I needed air-" he explained.

"Yeah I mean, when you went all 'shut up and listen to me Jungkook'" I said, "god, can I kiss you?"

Her face turned red with a very contrasting smirk, "yes" she mumbled.

"Come here-" I got on my knees, put my hand behind her neck and pulled her close till I felt her breath on my lips, "you drive me so crazy y/n" I said and closed the distance between us.

"Oh-" we collectively jumped away from each other. Y/n's brother had /just/ gone outside and this was neither of us... So who-

"Jin hyung-" Jungkook looked at his brother, then at us and then back at his brother.

"Oppa" y/n stood up, "let me carry these-" she took the food packages from him and headed to the kitchen, leaving us with Jin hyung.

"Hey hyung" I said, followed by Taehyung.

He didn't say anything, just looked at his brother with the saddest expression ever and told him, "I was really rooting for you, you know?"

"What-"

"Did you at least tell her how you feel?"

"Tell whom what?" Taehyung asked.

"Damn, you must be heartbroken too huh?"

"Huh?"

"Jimin's still got it though" he grinned, "I think you need to be in touch with a lady in order to woo another lady, is that right?"

"I'm so confused hyung" Tae said.

"Well, Jimin's with y/n now, right? So I'm just saying that his old relationship with MiCha paid off"

"He's what?"

"Oh fuck- you didn't know? He didn't know??" he turned to me and Jungkook.

"Who didn't know what?" y/n had come back out.

"That you're with Jimin-"

She cleared her throat, "he-"

"He knows" Jungkook beat her to it, "of course he knows. You know it, don't you, Taehyung?" he subtly stepped on Tae's foot.

"Uh- yeah" Taehyung winced and then nodded, "of course I know. How would I not know that my best friend is with the woman I love-"

"Ouch" Jin hyung winced this time, "that's gotta hurt... But I think it hurt my baby brother more, huh?"

"Oppa- uh" y/n said, "don't tell JiHoo oppa, okay?"

"Why what's wrong? He liked Jimin the most anyway-"

"No-uhm.. I'm just waiting for the right time to tell him" she said, "Jimin and I- we aren't official yet. Right, Jimin?" she looked at me and I nodded.

"Yes but we have full intentions of being official.. Just waiting for the right moment to ask her to be my girlfriend." I beamed.

"Of course" Jin hyung said, "I won't tell him, okay?"

"Yes! Thanks." y/n smiled, "oh he's here-"

Surprisingly enough no one's tongue slipped while all of us had dinner. We all suggested y/n to drink in moderation because she tended to lose her filter if she got drunk so she ended up not drinking at all. No one spoke about y/n's boyfriend, even JiHoo hyung didn't make any remarks towards Tae the entire night. 

And then of course, when it was time to go Jungkook took y/n along as he had mentioned already...

"You're coming with me" he told her.

"Won't Jin oppa be there?"

He shook his head, "he's staying over here tonight" 

"You're not coming home?" Taehyung yawned.

"No she isn't" Jungkook answered.

"I'll miss you" he pouted and stood in front of y/n for a kiss. Y/n gladly gave him one.

"I'll miss you too-"

"No you won't" Jungkook replied, "she won't miss you."

"Whatever." Tae rolled his eyes and opened his car, "get in Jiminie, I'll drop you."

"Wait- I should get a goodnight kiss too" I smiled at y/n and she kissed me too without even hesitating.

"Good night Jimin" she beamed.

"Good night angel" I kissed her forehead and sat in Tae's car.

"What if JiHoo hyung mentions y/n's boyfriend to Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked as he drove away, "and then Jin hyung says it's not me but you-"

"I don't think that'll happen" I said.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Well you see, it's not like JiHoo hyung likes you or completely approves of you... I mean, he did practically hate you and made it known. So he won't openly accept you in front of anyone else.. even if it's his best friend."

"Ouch??!?! But fair enough.. I get your point."

I smirked, "we're safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 26
a paige bueckers story.
944K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
280K 12.6K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...