Destined Together

By Madhavi_sneha

Sanvi Rai is a 25 years old girl. A Indian optimistic girl. She is a doctor (Psychiatrist) and a writer as we... More

Chapter I: What a wonderful day.
Chapter 2:You need a psychiatrist
CAST
CHAPTER 3: I AM NOT FINE.
CHAPTER 4: Marriage,what marriage?
Announcement
Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?
CHAPTER 6:- It's an Arrange Marriage.
CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?
Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever
HELLO EVERYONE
CHAPTER 9:- Married.... ok!
Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company
Chapter 11:- She-is-a-psychiatrist
Chapter 12:- His dog has a bigger room than mine!!
Chapter 13: I am not scared of her.
Chapter 14:- Your son is a brat!
Chapter 15:- You are married to Sanvi!
Chapter 16:- Nate as in Nathaniel Rossi
Chapter 17:- Lucas's Birthday.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?
Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?
Chapter 20:- Nate this is Lucas, my husband.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?
Chapter 22:- She is back Lucas!!
Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?
Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!
Chapter 25:- If not for Nate sir I wouldn't be alive today.
Chapter 26: WHAT?ITALIAN MAFIA ? YOUR FRIEND? HOW ? WHAT? OH GOD!!
Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?
AESTHETICS OF LUCAS AND SANVI
Chapter 29 : You won't feel nice about meeting me Lucas, I guarantee you
Chapter 30:I love you Sanvi, I will always love you.
Chapter 31 :I am coming my loves!! Brace yourselves.
‼️IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?
Nathaniel

Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?

464 20 8
By Madhavi_sneha

A/n:- Thank you so much for 3k reads guys!! It means a lot!! Please keep supporting and encouraging me like this.
I won't disappoint you. Also please vote and comment more guys!! It will mean a lot . Thank you once again!!

SANVI'S POV

Guys, calm down, it's not a big deal!!" I irritatedly exclaimed to the over reacting Mickey, well I guess he was reacting for both himself and his bestie. Speaking of his bestie and my husband, he has became a living mannequin, he has no sort of reactions in his face. His face is blank like completely void of emotions. I have no idea if he is suprised,spooked, furious or horrified or anything at all in general.

This is so frustrating, I am so going to ask Mase for a compensation. He put me in this chaotic mess and he is a Mafia Boss not me, however the look Mickey is giving me tells otherwise.

“You are so right!! It's not a big deal, I meet Gang leader's and Mafia Bosses on lunch and dinner, Oh right!! We have parties too, we are kinda buddy-buddy's you know. OFCOURSE, ITS A BIG DEAL, YOU ANNABELLA, UNLIKE YOU I DON'T HAVE MAFIA BOSS AS MY BUDDY." Mickey sarcastically remarked and yelled madly in the last, he threw me a look of disbelief and huffed disapprovingly.  I sighed heavily.

Okay, I get that it's a big deal, but he is not going to kill you or something, he is my fri-"

Why are you even friend's with a Mafia Boss Sanvi?" Lucas cut me off and questioned, finally!! I sighed in relief.
Thank god!!he came out of the shock.

“Lucas he wasn't a Mafia Boss when I knew him, or when I befriend him,Oh for the love of God!! I was just 3 when I met him for the first time." I informed him and he raised a brow at that, Mickey looked expectantly at me.

I sighed helplessly!!
It's going to be a long night!!

I glanced at the wall clock in the Living room and noticed that I have half an hour max, that's okay I can atleast prepare my husband and frenemy and I also have to  educate them about my Mafia friend much to my displeasure.

I guess I will tell you about him, our friendship and about how he became a Mafia, he won't do anything to you both as you are directly related to me, and you both are not really a threat for him in anyway, however if you both decide to go against him, then I am not responsible for your safety and I am so not kidding." I warned them with a serious expression, because what I said was true, I cannot sugar coat my words just because it sounds bitter, truth is always bitter, but you gotta swallow it.

Lucas and Mickey stared at each other then at me,then at each other, they were in sync,
Gosh!! This is spooky.
Well staying with eachother since birth can make you understand one another without really speaking.

You can't just say like that!!" Mickey exclaimed with a horrific expression.
I casted him a droll stare and scowled.

Are you going to snitch on him?" I inquired him curiously. He hastily shook his head with a mortified expression.

Why would I do that?"  Mickey practically screeched, while giving me a judgemental look as if I have lost it, I rolled my eyes in irritation and crossed my hands.

Well then why are you stressed? I said that he won't harm you, until and unless you betray him or break the Omertà." I said with a not-a-big-deal attitude and shrugged nonchalantly. While Mickey had a deadpan expression. On the other hand, Lucas looked so done with everything.

We won't disclose this information to anyone, but please explain this mess, everything is f*****g crazy. " Lucas assured me with a puzzled expression, he was hella furious. I nodded my head in affirmation.

Actually Mr White (Mason's father)has that cliche love story of A Businessman falling in love with the Italian mafia boss's sister, well he fought for his love and the Mafia Boss reluctantly gave in for his precious sister, unfortunately he didn't have an heir, The Mafia Boss thought that he will make his brother-in-law his heir, but now as it wasn't possible. He thought to make his two year old daughter's future husband his heir, however two years later Mase was born and Mafia Boss/ Mase's Uncle declared that new born baby as his heir, much to Mace's parents dismay, but they had no say in that. Anyways, there were a lot of attacks going on so Mase's Uncle made the decision to hide Mase.

Mason White was my childhood best friend, he is an year older than me, he used to even stay with us, because his father requested my dad to look after his kid, as they were college friends, my father agreed immediately and happily. Mase actually stayed with us for almost 10 years. From 1st to 10th, he completed his matriculation examination in India and then he left to Italy, were he completed rest of his education as well as he trained hard for his current position. ." I explained briefly about Mase. Lucas and Mickey nodded their head in understanding.

So when is this Mase coming over?" Mickey questioned timidly, while Lucas gazed at me in complete exhaustion.

Poor Lucas, I guess he is tired after dealing with that Fake barbie.

Uh! About that, maybe in next few minutes." I sheepishly mumbled with a small unapologetic smile.

Silence was what I recieved as an answer.

Are you f*****g kidding me?" Mickey yelled on top of his lungs and I closed my ears. He is so loud and not to forget dramatic. I can't believe he calls me Annabella when he himself behaves as if he is possessed. I shook my head with an eye roll.

I wanted atleast a whole day to take in this newfound information and that Omertà shit!! " Mickey muttered while he raked a hand on his hair and cursed lowly.

Lucas just pinched the bridge of his nose in distress and opened his mouth to say something, but much to his discontent, someone knocked on the door. We all knew who it was!!

I hastily walked towards the door and opened it, only to come face to face with my childhood best friend who was looking ecstatic, but exhausted and pained as well.

I smiled widely and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back with a pained grunt. I immediately loosened my hold on him and frowned in concern. He entered inside and I closed the door and without a second thought I knew he was injured a lot more than he said. I dragged him with me and he simply followed me, knowing very well about my stubbornness.

I made him to sit on the sofa and placed my hands on my hips and glared hard at him, he simply grinned with no glint of apology, I scowled in annoyance and shook my head knowingly. Some things never change.

I still remember this same man fighting in the corridors of our school, just because some boy teased me. I smiled fondly.
But soon it turned into a frown and my eyes widened horrifically.

Oh my goodness!! Mase you are bleeding!!" I practically shrieked in utter mortification. As I saw his shirt drenched in blood.

I am fine, wow!! This is fine?

Mase tried to smile,but only a pained groan left his mouth.

I hastily crouched down near him and took of his shirt only to see a big bandage wrapped around his Abdomen, which was now soaked in blood,

I glared at him in complete disbelief. I seriously wanted to knock some sense into him,but refrained myself from doing it.

I glanced  at Lucas and Mickey who were rooted in their places, it seems like they are frozen or something. I huffed tiredly.

"Lucas bring my kit from my room and Eli please bring him a shirt, a baggy one. Hurry!!" I asked them now fully into my doctor mode. I may be a Psychiatrist, but I do know how to treat wounds and even assit in an operation,we are medical student for godsake.

Lucas and Mickey clumsily walked away one almost ran into a wall,yes that was my husband and another stubbed his toe, it was Mickey mouse.
Great!! I rolled my eyes at this Dramatic duo.

"I am alr-- "

If you say that I am alright once again, I personally will shove my scalpels inside your wound so that you won't be fine anymore. So shut your mouth!!" I warned him with a damm serious look,and he swallowed thickly and he visibly shuddered at the scenario I planted in him.

He rapidly nodded his head and stayed silent.
I smiled triumphantly.
.
.
.
.
.

MICHAEL'S POV

I brought one of my shirt which was a little too big for me, I think this will be baggy enough for Mr Mafia.

I walked downstairs and saw that Lucas has already brought her Kit and she has started treating his wounds.
I stood beside Lucas and we both intently stared at Sanvi who was fussing over Mr Mafia.

What shocked us more was the fact that the Mafia Boss was willingly listening to all the ranting and scoldings and he was gazing fondly at Sanvi.

What the f**k?

I slowly glanced at Lucas and saw his jaw clenched. He glared murderously at the Mafia Boss. Ok!! I think I can definitely see smoke coming out of my best friend's ear. But Brother don't glare at that Walking bomb, he might just kill us with the gun in his waistband.

I am lawyer for a reason. I am observant.

Then why are you acting as if you are a detective?my conscience questioned me as if I have lost my last brain cells.

Ofcourse!! My conscience loves only one person and that is Lucy. I think my conscience wants to Adopt Lucy or something.

Imagine Lucy calling me Dad or Dadda.
Eww!! Gross.

I don't like it.

I can't believe this Mase, you call a bullet inside your Abdomen being fine?  Wow!! This is plain ridiculous!! Listen here Big boy and listen carefully, you are going to rest like a good boy for ten days until the bullet wound heals. You got it? In five days I will remove your stitches. Till then no straining activities, I won't be happy if you open up those stitches, and stop smiling you dolt, I am not joking here. Got it!!" Sanvi oops Annabelle threatened Mr Mafia who gave her a lopsided grin and nodded his head and I could clearly make out that he was mocking seriousness.

Which I think didn't go unnoticed by Annabella as she smiled brightly and fake beamed. Mr Mafia's smile vanished and his expressions became that of an alert one.

If you don't follow my orders I am going to stitch a beautiful pattern on your wound using a needle and a pink colour thread, you are lucky that I am in a good mood so I will also inform Mahi di about your arrival." Sanvi fake sweetly informed him, I gulped hardly imagining the scenario of her stitching patterns. Oh God!! She really is the Annabella. Mr Mafia's face turned into the one which can closely relate to horror. He swiftly composed himself and nodded his head in affirmation.

Wait what does Mahi has to do with all of this?
Weird!!

Belle!! My sweet belle, I am fi-- ,I am not fine.but now you have treated me and you dressed my wounds too, I will be fine in no time, don't stress about me, and this is common for me,I have lost counts of the number of times I have been wounded, so no worries hmm," I was gawking like a hawk at the scene going on infront of me.

Mr Mafia's voice was f*****g deep and he was speaking gently, it seemed completely contrasting to his personality or physique. Why does this looks like some drama , where heroine is upset about the hero's injuries and him assuring her that he was completely alright?

Holy sh*t they have to be f*****g close. He literally burnt us with his stare when he entered. I turned around slightly to see my bestfriend burning holes on the happily chatting duo. I was about to comfort him, when I realised something.

I smirked in realisation.
Oh!!

I took hold of My Bestfriend's hand and yanked him with me to the Kitchen.

“Eli what the f**k? Why are you dragging me away?For godsake don't tell me you want to eat something. Didn't we have dinner just an hour ago?What are you, a glutton? " I gave him no mind and motioned him to sit on the chair, he grumbled irritatedly but compiled .

I smirked knowingly and wiggled my eyebrows at my best friend, who glared daggers at me.

Lucy do you smell something ? It's like something is burning!!" I exclaimed making some fake sniffing actions, Lucy gave me a look which clearly said Are-you-crazy?

I smiled innocently and said.

Are you by any chance Jealous Lucy?"
Lucy's face morphed into a shocked one. I grinned bashfully. Lucas hurriedly composed himself and glared dangerously at me. Oh!! If looks could kill then I would have been buried 6 feet under the ground by now.

I am not jealous, you got that!! Why would I be Jealous in the first place?" He furiously growled at me. It seriously seemed like he was going to pounce on me like a lion. If it was anyone else they would have ran for their life after hearing him and staring at his expressions which literally screamed danger- run for your life..  However it had no sort of effect on me. I simply rolled my eyes at him, ofcourse he is in that  I-think-I-like-her-nah-I-don't- think-I-like-her period. He is just in denial.

Why the f**k are you rolling your eyes?" Lucy questioned me,he still looked very much irritated.

I casted him a look of disapproval, then as if like some miracle, I got an idea.

I mentally smirked and hummed to myself.

You are a genius Michael!!

Lucy jokes apart, I think that Mr Mafia likes Annabella." I  whisper-shouted and faked that I was astonished. On the other hand Lucy clenched his fists tightly. I subtly smirked, hmm my plan is working.
Yeah folks, I am trying to provoke him and so far it's working.

So what? He can like for all I care, however in reality Sanvi is my wife." He answered in sheer irritation. I raised a brow at this.

Wow!! This an open acceptance.
Good!!
Improvement, hmm.

What if Sanvi likes him back?" I questioned him genuinely interested in knowing his answer. He snorted at my words and stared at me as if I am a maniac.

Sanvi liking or loving someone else other than Nathaniel Rossi? Are you Kidding me?" He nonchalantly replied and chuckled, as if it was the most common thing to casually inform that his wife will only love her ex-fiance.

My best friend has gone mad.

What the heck is he even chuckling about?

I don't blame Sanvi, nonetheless I feel really bad for my Lucy, unknowingly to himself, he is starting to like her. I just hope that he won't be heartbroken.

All of a sudden I scowled when I remembered that my plan became an epic flop.

Why are you looking as if you are constipated?" Lucy questioned me while smirking victoriously.

Oh so this bas***d knew about my plan all along ha!!
Mr Smarty pants!! I will show you now.

I think Sanvi and Mr Mafia have to share a room, as you don't have any spare rooms in here, well it's not like she could sleep somewhere else,even if they were any rooms available, her only options are sleeping in your room or sleeping in her room , I don't think so she will share a room with you, hence she has only one option, also to avoid any suspicions she can fluently say that she is helping Mr Mafia. Anyway it's not like it will their first sleepover, they were childhood best friends so they mig- "

SANV-- Sanvi will not sleep in her room, she can share a room with me." Lucas cut me off in the middle and started yelling,but he somehow miraculously composed himself and just stated about his decision and stormed out of the Kitchen.

I snorted !!
I am not jealous my foot!!
He is so Jealous.

.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV

Lucas was fuming,whereas Michael was busy cackling while looking at the drama going on infront of him. Oblivious to someone's jealousy Sanvi was concerned-ly chiding at a guilty looking Mason.

Lucas was so badly trying to compose himself but he couldn't, so in his Jealousy he called Sanvi, who was surprised to see her husband and frenemy standing in the living room, they completely left her mind as she was so stressed about Mason's injuries.

She walked towards Lucas with a puzzled expression, who simply held her wrist and started walking towards the Kitchen. A confused Sanvi followed behind him. She had no idea why her husband was dragging her to the kitchen.

Once they entered the kitchen Lucas stopped and whirled around to face Sanvi and inhaled sharply.

We can share a room till Mason's here, right? " He asked a baffled Sanvi , who was gazing at her husband in sheer disbelief. Only then did Lucas came to his senses, his eyes widened comically and he clumsily apologised.

I didn't mean like that, I mean I did mean,I meant that I am sorry, I just thought that we would share a room till Mason's here as we don't want him to suspect us right!! yes right * Nodding to himself*  Nevertheless it's still your decision,if you don't want to then it's completely alright. " Lucas awkwardly reasoned out and nervously rubbed his nape. Sanvi was too shocked to even utter a single word, and Lucas's face fell as he misunderstood that Sanvi was offended by his proposal. He was hurt, but he quickly masked his sadness and smiled a little.

I am sorry ,I didn't wanted to make you uncomfortable, it's okay ,I should have known before proposing anything like this, Ah!! I'll take my leave-"

We can share a room Lucas, I don't have any problem with that, neither am I uncomfortable so stop apologising, I was distracted and surprised that's it, you are my husband Lucas, ofcourse I will be comfortable with you. I guess Mason will be staying in my room right!!  Can you please serve Mason the food I prepared? I have to take some of my clothes from my room as I will be staying with you so... " Sanvi cut of Lucas and agreed to stay with him, Lucas's whole face lit up and unknowing to him a wide smile now adored his handsome face, he quickly nodded in affirmation at  Sanvi's request.

Sanvi happily nodded her head and made her way towards her room, while Lucas served Mason the food with a satisfactory grin and a blush.  Meanwhile Micheal Elijah Romano burst out laughing at his best friend's shyness.

Mason White smirked devilishly, he had listened to Sanvi and Lucas's conversation. He knew that Sanvi would not love someone else other than Nate, hell!! He liked Nate a lot,Nate was the best choice for Sanvi, he was perfect, but Mason was extremely amused by Lucas and his jealousy. He had purposely ignored the burning looks he gave him.  Mason White thought that teasing Lucas was fun and he would not stop until he is no more fun. However Mason's eyes darkened when he remembered about his twin. They are so different he thought.

Mason despised Luke and he wouldn't leave a chance to humiliate or insult or hurt him, emotionally ofcourse.

Poor Luke had to see his love marry his own twin. Mason thought with a satisfactory smirk.

__________________________

A/N:- Hi Everyone!!
I hope that you all are doing good!!

Please do read, vote and comment on it!!

I apologise for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

So what do you all think about

Mason?

Lucas's jealousy?

Luke loves Sanvi? Omg!!

So that's it for now!!
Bye guys !!
Have a great day or night ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 67.4K 21
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.6K 131 8
It's mine first book and I hope u'll like this book💜. English is not mine first language so ignore the mistakes.
905K 60.5K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...
641K 25.4K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...