COTE: Kiyopon's Adventures (O...

GENIUSWRD tarafından

Alright. Just writing a bunch of random ideas and stories about our boy, Kiyopon. Daha Fazla

The loners' senpais
Flustered senpai?!
Spider-Kiyopon
Suck it Mako-chan
Cuddles with girlfriend-chan
what the hell did i write in this chapter
Suck it Mako-chan 2
what the hell did i write in this chapter...again
50%-kun living the high life, man
SpyKouji
heh? a reaction? author-san is lazy
Actually suck it Mako-chan
Kiyo sneaks into ANHS
Ayanokouji Group Stalk Session
Book buddy hangout
Reaction interlude
Kiyopon x Genshin Impact
CEO Kiyotaka
CEO Kiyotaka (Part 2)

Queen's on the hunt

3.5K 85 11
GENIUSWRD tarafından

Kiyopon POV

"Kouhai~kun."

"I know you're there." She said, while I was leaning my back on the wall.

I'm exhausted.

I've been running around the campus for the past few hours, because I've been running from Kiryuuin-senpai, who has been hunting me down the whole time.

Now, you may be wondering what brought on this situation.

Then let me explain what happened...

Flashback

It's Valentines day. Classes just ended, and I've already received five boxes of chocolate. Fortunately, no one is aware of this so I don't have to worry about my practically non-existent reputation being noticed like this. I just hope that I won't have to receive more chocolate today.

"You look troubled." said my neighbor, Horikita.

"Just a few trivial problems." I said.

"I see...well..." Horikita paused.

"Hmm?"

"Here's a box of chocolates. They're homemade." She said, while giving me a box of chocolates. The box was red, tied with a red ribbon.

"Oh. Thanks, Horikita." I took the box and put it in my bag.

"Don't misunderstand. This is just a reward for helping the class." She said, with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

All I was worrying about was Sudou glaring at me, across the room.

"I see. Well, I'll be going now, Horikita." I said, before standing up.

"Farewell, Ayanokouji-kun." She nodded, and I left the classroom.

As I was walking in the hallways, I decided that I'll just stroll around the campus for today. There was nothing for me to really do, and I didn't have plans.

I could ask the Ayanokouji Group if we could hangout, but I'd feel that'd be unusual, seeing as I'm not usually the one asking for these hangouts. I'll just try and hope that Haruka asks us to hangout later today.

I could read books with Hiyori, but classes just ended so I doubt she's free already. She's likely still in class, with Ryueen discussing class matters and whatnot.

It'd be nice to have a little conversation with Ichinose, but that's probably not possible. As the leader of Class B, and the most popular girl in our grade, I'm sure she's hanging out with her classmates and friends right now.

I stopped thinking about it, when I realized that I walked all the way to the park. I don't know how I managed to not bump into anything along the way. I should probably stop spacing out like that, or one of these days, I'm going to get into an accident.

I walked over to a bench beside a tree, and I sat on it. I started thinking about what I could do today. This is, no doubt, the most boring day I have ever lived since I've entered this school. Of course, the boredom I felt back in that place was incomparable.

I realized that there's no other people that I know of that I could hangout with. The school year is nearing its end, and I only got this many friends? Well, I can't really complain. Things could've been worse for me, if I acted more distant to people.

Perhaps, I can ask the senpais. Actually, I take it back. That idea sounds horrible. Just being publicly affiliated with them could definitely bring attention to me. This risk becomes even greater with the silver-haired senpai I met recently, Kiryuuin Fuka-senpai.

One day, we crossed paths, and she started to take interest in me for some reason. Her gestures were definitely very... bold. If I was a normal guy, I would've died of how attractive she is. 

"Hey there, Kouhai~kun" Speak of the devil. Kiryuuin-senpai was behind me, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. My head was also leaning back now on her... chest.

Even when covered in clothing, her breasts felt soft, yet intact. The sensation was basically in the goldilocks zone. It's similar to when you find the perfect pillow for you to snuggle while you sleep. I wonder what it'd be like if they were ba- wait I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"You seem to be enjoying your little pillow there hmm?~" She said leaning her face forward to look at me, her head upside down. It's anything but little though, senpai.

"Oh? I appreciate the compliment, Kouhai~kun." She said with her signature smirk but her cheeks were slightly red. 

Oh I said that out loud. Well, I don't think explaining myself is going to do anything, when we're talking about her. It's also not like I lied.

"What do you need, Kiryuuin-senpai?" I asked. I wanted to get this over with soon, because I didn't want to be seen with one of the most attractive senpais in the second year.

"Well, it's Valentines day, so I have a box of chocolates for you." She said, bringing out a black box with a white ribbon.

"Oh. Thank you, senpai." I said, before receiving her box, and putting it aside.

It seems that this is my seventh box for today. Looks like I'll have to use a surprisingly hefty amount of points for White Day. Are these the struggles Hirata has to face with his harem? Then, I'd rather have one partner in life.

(You sure about that?)

"I wonder what you're planning to give me back on White day?" Kiryuuin-senpai asked.

I could just say 'chocolates', but I wanted to just try out a little tease on her. Perhaps, it could work.

"Maybe I'll give you a nice time in bed, senpai." I said, trying to make my voice sound a bit lower and seductive.

Looks like my targeted reaction was hit. Her eyes widened, and her cheeks glowed a darker shade of red. It's a surprisingly cute look. It's hard for me to choose her current look, or this one. Yeah, no it's not. I'd like a cute-looking Kiryuuin-senpai, thank you very much.

But she quickly recovered, and she took her usual expression again. She smugly smiled at me, with an anticipating look in her eyes.

"Oh really? Then I'll take you up on your offer, Kouhai~kun." She said with a seductive tone. Shortly after, she quickly walked off to somewhere else.

Wait what. I was kidding.

Shit. I just accidentally promised Kiryuuin-senpai that I'll have sex with her on White day. I didn't mean to do that.

It's also pretty hard to take a promise back, especially when it's her we're talking about. Seems that I'll have to hide myself from her the whole time on White day.

Well, that was one interesting conversation I just had. 

I do miss her chest pillow, though...

Flashback end

That's what happened.

And I just realized that while I was reminiscing what happened last month, Kiryuuin-senpai pinned me to the ground.

"You can't get away from me this time, Kouhai~kun." She said, while heavily breathing. Looks like she really got tired from chasing me around.

Her grip was really strong. I had a bit of difficulty trying to get off of her. I eventually found that I could do it, but I was honestly wondering if she was going to continue what she was going to do. So, I just let myself be pinned.

She leaned down onto me, and our lips met. She quickly attempted to violate my mouth with her tongue to dominate me, but I retaliated and used my tongue to quickly get her aroused and melt into submission.

"Mmmh~" She moaned into my mouth. It seemed my attempt to dominate her mouth proved to be successful. 

We continued our kiss, as our tongues swirled around to satisfy each other. The problem with being on bottom was that I was forced to swallow the mix of saliva we had, though, it wasn't necessarily a problem. I slowly slid my hand to the back of her head and pulled her closer, as our kiss deepened.

Eventually, we stopped kissing and Kiryuuin-senpai mounted herself on my crotch.

"Let's start with your present now." She said.

"Didn't know you were an exhibitionist, senpai." I said, because we were in the back of the school. Doing it here would be nothing shy of the word, risky.

She didn't respond, and just smirked at me. I know what that look means...

Then they fucked.

Chapter end.

Little thing with Queen here, because I've been feeling deprived of Fuka content, recently. Probably just consumed it all too quickly.

Anyways, signing out.

Peace!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

171K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
709K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 59.3K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...