Love By A Love Story 🌸✅

By lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... More

Characters🌸
1🌼
2🌼
3🌼
4🌼
5🌼
6🌼
7🌼
8🌼
9🌼
10🌼
11🌼
12🌼
13🌼
14🌼
15🌼
16🌼
17🌼
18🌼
19🌼
20🌼
21🌼
22🌼
23🌼
24🌼
25🌼
26🌼
27🌼
28🌼
29🌼
30🌼
31🌼
32🌼
33🌼
34🌼
35🌼
36🌼
37🌼
38🌼
39🌼

Epilogue 🌼

3.3K 406 151
By lost_beautyy

Clap clap clap!! Only clapping sounds...SidNaaz smiled. The whole team of the web series along with the director, adi and siya were clapping for them.

The director came and hugged sidnaaz.

Director :

Thank you baccho!! This web series was special for me.

Ye adi ki maa k liye dedicated hai. Aur tumlogo k waja se ye project aur special ho gya!!

Nobody could do more justice to the characters of siddhant and sanaya other than you two!!

You both not Only performed the  characters, but also you lived the characters and that's what a real actor do.

I am so proud of you, my kids. ☺️

.
.

Sid:

Sir, you are a gem, you are Such a person who spreads positivity. Apne mere jaise khadoos ko ek pyaari si angel se milwaya!

I will be forever grateful to you sir. Agar aap nahi hote toh maybe mai shehnaaz se kabhi nahi milta, mujhe paata hi nahi chalta ki pyaar mein kitna sukoon hai.

.

Director :

Accha toh mai bohot hoon beta. Tumhare jaise khadoos ko jhelna asaan Toh nahi hai. Par tumhari reel heroine aab tumhari real life heroine baan k tumhe samhal legi.

Shehnaaz meri beti jaisi hai. Usko Hamesha khush rakhna, usko apne saapne pure karne mein support Karna.

.
.

Sana cried as she felt so emotional when the director called her his daughter!!  This man was always like a father figure to her.  He guided her, he gave her love, affection and support!!

She got a new father here who made a place in her heart forever!!

Sana :

Sir aap...aap bohot acche hai... Bohot jada acche....aap ko Hamesha dil se baba maana Hai kyun ki apne mujhe kabhi apne baba ki kaami mehsoos nahi hone diya!!

Apne mujhe bohot pyaar diya, apne mujhe mere saapne pure karne ka chance diya... Apne mujhe mere pyaar se, mere sidharth se milwaya, I will be forever thankful to you sir.

.

The director patted her head and said...

Director : baba bhi bolti hai aur thank you bhi bolti hai? Tu, sidharth, siya tum saab mere liye utne hi anmol ho jitna mera khud ka beta adi hai. Attachment ho gyi hai tum saab se!!

Everyone smiled and they all shared a happy group hug ❤️

.
.
.
.

After that, sid made Sana sit in the car as they were going to meet his mom.

Sana was being nervous!!  She knew that Rita ji is the sweetest. Stil she was scared because the first time they met, was as strangers but this time she will meet her as sidharth's love!!

Sid knew that she was nervous!!  A naughty idea came in his mind...

He rubbed her hand and said....

Sid: babyyyy...

Sana : hmm?

Sid:

Jaab hum last scene shoot kar rahe the aur first night romance ka scene chal raha tha,  why were blushing so much?

I mean humne saach mein thodi e na romance ki thi? We were just pretending right? Then?

.
.

Sana made an o shape mouth and gasped...

Sana: aap...aap itne besharam kyun hai!!

He chuckled and came closer to her ear.

Then he huskily whispered..

Sid: I promise I will love you in our first night more Than siddhant loved sanaya!!

Sana gasped like a fish, her face turned red because of his shameless talks!!

Sana: sidharthhhh!! Aap please chup rahe!!! Kuch bhi bol rahe hai aap!! Offho!!

He laughed after seeing her red face and kissed her nose.

Sid: don't be nervous jaan! Mom loves you a lot.

Sana noded and then he started driving while  she kept her head in his shoulder making him smile.

Their togetherness was giving them immense happiness!!  They understood the magic of love and how great it feels to be loved!

.
.

When they reached home, rita ji welcomed them warmly.

Rita ji: mai bohot khush hoon!!! Shehnaaz meri bacchi, aab jaldi se mere ghar aa jaa aur mere bete ko samhal.

Sana hugged her as rita ji gives her motherly warmth.

Sana: aunty mai...

Rita ji : aunty kon hai? Mai toh teri maa hoon. Bahu banne wali hai tu meri par Hamesha beti ki tarah rakhungi tujhe bohot pyaar se!!

Sana cried being overwhelmed while rita ji kissed her head!!

Sidharth adored the bond Between the two important women of his life.

Sidharth told his mom that he wants to marry as soon as possible making sana blush.

.

Rita ji was the happiest. She asked Pandit ji about a good date to marry and Pandit ji told that there was a good muhraat after 2 months!

Their marriage fixed after two months...sidharth was firstly sulking because he was being desperate.

Sid: yaar mom itna late? Thoda jaldi nahi ho saakta shaadi?

Sana wanted to bang her head somewhere.  she never knew her would be husband can be this much besharam.

Rita ji slapped his arm slowly and pulled his ear saying...

Rita ji: badmaas!! Ye 2 mahino mein ek dusre ko aur acche se jaano aur time spend karo.

.
.
.

Time passed sooner than soon.  Only one week was there for their marriage.

They attended siya and adi's marriage and there sana felt that marriage is Such a beautiful bond. 

In this 2 months, they came more closer.  Their understanding, trust grew more and the bond became more strong. 

Their web series was blockbuster hit and they both got awards for the best actor, actress and couple.

They both were thankful to their fans for loving them together!!  As everybody knew that they are going to marry, so people gave them a name,  "SidNaaz"❤️

Sidharth was so proud of her!! And rita ji literally cooked her favourite dishes for celebrating her happiness.

Siya and adi, who came back from honeymoon somedays back, took sidnaaz in a party where the director was the dj and they all enjoyed the success of their web series.

Rita ji said that they should inform sana's Parents about the marriage as it is Their daughter's marriage and no matter what, they have the right to know about it.

Sana didn’t know how to react. She was definitely hurt with her parents but that doesn’t mean that she doesn't love them. Even she wanted her parents to attend her marriage.

Sid knew what was she Thinking. So he and his mom went to punjab, without telling sana! Sana was in siya and adi's home as they told her that director sir wants to spend time with sana!!

Sidharth told sana that he has an important meeting and that's why sana had no idea that sidharth and rita ji were in Punjab!!

.

Sana's parents instantly recognised them as they saw the award show Where their daughter got award for her hardwork and honestly they felt guilty.

They noticed that sidharth was taking care of their daughter in that show, whole time and at last, sid invited the media people for their Marriage.

That's how they knew that their daughter is going to get married.

.

Rita ji invited them warmly for the marriage and even sidharth requested Them to come to mumbai and attend the marriage.

They agreed and came in mumbai but it was a surprise for sana!!

.
.
.

All the rituals of their Marriage went well. Today was their marriage.

Sidharth was waiting for his bride. Sana entered in the wedding hall with rita ji and siya.

When he saw her, he felt like everything else froze. 

She was looking beautiful as usual but today her glow was different.

He held her hand and she softly smiled.  They performed all the rituals!!

When it was the time for kanyadaan, sana was silently crying as she had no idea that her parents were here.

Suddenly she saw her parents and she was so shocked.

Her parents did her kandyadaan! She wanted to ask how did they come here. But she wasn’t able to ask because of the rituals.

Sidharth held her hand to give her comfort.  After that the other rituals continued. 

He applied vermilion and tied mangal sutra around her neck.  A happy tear rolled down while he looked at Her proudly.  She was officially his wife💜

.
.

After marriage, her parents apologised for their behaviour and sana forgave them and hugged them!!

After that rita ji welcomed them home with necessary rituals.

.
.

Sid was restless as siya wasn’t giving him the chance to go to his room.

Sid: yaar what is your problem dude?

Siya: pehle paisa de. Fir andar jaane dungi...

Sid: You are my best friend and you are doing this with me

Siya :  but sana is my sister and in that sense you are my jiju, so give money and then I won't disturb u buddy.

Sid looked at adi and said...

Sid: Your wife is mad.

Adi: well she is your best friend too.

.

.

Being frustated, he gave money and glared siya who Only giggled.

He entered in the room and closed the door.

He looked at his wife who was sitting on his bed with a shy smile.

He held her hand softly and kissed her fingers making her blush.

He gifted her a pendent as their wedding gift.

He helped her to remove her ornaments and then he looked at her with all his love.

She was looking his, completely his today.  He cupped her face and said..

Sid:   As i said I want to love my wife more than siddhant loved his wife, so may I?.

Sana looked Down and her cheeks turned red.

He held her chin and said...

Sid: is that a yes?.

She looked away with a shy smile making him chuckle!!

Her shyness is something he really adored.

.
.
.

He kissed her with all his love and after that, they only loved each other the way they wanted.

The pain the pleasure the tears the happiness, everything streamed togetherness.

The way he touched her soul,made her shiver!!  She felt special the way her husband was loving her..

They became one,  with a promise to stay with each other no matter what.

After loving her, he kissed her forhead and hugged her, kept her close to his heart ❤️

___________________________

5 years later....

Dadi dadiiii.....

A kid of 4 years, was screaming...

Rita ji came and took her grandson in her lap.

Rita ji: kya hua vansh?  Thik ho na aap beta?

Vansh noded and said...

Vansh: dadi when will cool nanu, siya masi and adi uncle come?

Rita ji: aa jayenge bohot jaldi beta..

Vansh: and Where is muma papa?

.
.

.

Meanwhile in SidNaaz's room, sid was ssitting like a cute baby while looking Down and sana was scolding him.

Correction, pregnant sana was scolding him..  Yes, sana was expecting her second child and anytime her delivery can happen.

Pregnant sana is completely different from normal sana.. Because she cries for no reason, laughs for no reason and specially scolds her husband for no reason.

Sid already experienced her pregnancy mood swings Once.  So he knew how to handle her.

.

.

Sana: aap kuch bolte kyun nahi?

Sid: Jaan tum bilkul sahi ho. You are the best.

And......

Sana started crying.  Damn this mood swings...

Sid: ok baby i am sorry. Why are you crying..?

Sana: because it's paining and i think it's time.

Sid was paused for a second and then he started panicking.

He took her in his arms and started walking.  Rita ji and vansh saw them. Sid told rita ji to come and sit in the car. They need to go to the hospital.

Sid kept consoling her and kissing her head time to time.

Sana's operation started and sid was freaking out...

Vansh: daddy muma ko kya hua?

He took his son in his lap and said....

Sid: kuch nahi champ. Muma aap k liye ek pyaari taufa laayegi. You need to take care of that. You are a big boy now hai na?

Vansh noded.

.
.

Doctor came outside..

Sid: doctor my wife? Is she okay?

Doctor : yes your wife and child both are fine.  Congratulations you are blessed with a baby girl.

The nurse gave the baby in sid's lap. Sid held his daughter softly. He was scared that he will hurt her. She was so cute. Just like his wife.

He kissed the little finger of his daughter.

Sid: champ see your sister is here..You are a big brother now. My Princess is here.

Rita ji hugged him and blessed her Gran daughter.

.
.
.

Sid entered in sana's cabin. Sana saw him and smiled.

He kissed her forehead with all his love and whispered...

Sid: I love you. Thank you jaan for giving me the best gifts of my life. My kids.

Sana kissed his hand and smiled.

.

The nurse entered with the baby girl and vansh entered there too and hugged his mom.

Vansh: thank you muma. I am a big bro now.

She smiled and kissed her son's cheeks. Then took her daughter in her lap and pecked her small nose.

.
.
.

The whole family welcomed sana and the baby warmly.  Sana's parents, director sir, adi siya and Their 3 year old daughter sneha,rita ji,  all were present.

Vansh held director sir's hand and said....

Vansh: cool nanu, what should be my sister's name?

Director: wo toh aap ko sochna chahiye na partner?   You are her big bro now.

Vansh thought while keeping his finger on his chin making everyone laugh.

Vansh : mai vansh hoon aur ye meri sister hai toh iska naam Vanshika hona chahiye...

Everyone clapped and fixed the name while sid said..

Sid: kitna logical baate karta hai na mera champ?

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana: hmm aap ka beta hai na? Bilkul aap pe gya hai..

He hugged her from back and said...

Sid:

Well, Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla, beta bhi mera hai, beti bhi meri hai aur unki mom bhi meri hi hai, baas meri❤️

.
.

Sana turned and kissed his heart while mumbling..

Sana: hmm baas aap ki hai aur Hamesha aap ki hi rahegi ❤️

.
.
.

That's how Their Love story continued which started from a reel love story and became a forever journey 💖

____________________________________________

The End

❤️

Note💜

The story ends here!!! Honestly I never thought,  you people will love this story so much. This concept was something different I tried, with 0 expectations but your response made this story so special ❤️

Thank you so much for your love and support. You all are like my second family and I mean it. I started writing 8 months ago and today I completed my 10 th story.  Because your love gave me motivation and I kept writing with my little knowledge and with my love for sidnaaz 💜 sooo thank youuu again.

I will be forever grateful because you all made This journey beautiful for me. Keep loving me the way u always did. I Love you ❤️

Yours,

Zubiya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 25K 74
Sidharth Shukla:- He is the youngest in his family. He has mother "Rita Shukla" and 2 sisters "Neetu" and "preeti" who are married and his father pas...
8.5K 1.3K 13
एक आम मोहरे की सिर्फ एक चाल और पूरा खेल समाप्त...!! ???? A/N- I don't own the characters but, I own this story, so don't try to copy the concept, sce...
36.9K 2.3K 63
Their Endless Love🔐♥♥♥♥ And Burning Desire🔥 (Mafiaas Love😈❤️)
176K 22.7K 68
Sidharth shukla... son of billionaire ashok shukla who is the owner of 'Shukla Enterprises'... Shehnaaz gill.... a simple girl belongs to middle cla...