Abhira : Short Stories

By I_love_cuddly_bear

Short Story on 1. Manjiri's Accident. 2. Akshara and Aarohi. 3. Akshara's Past. 4. Abhira's After Marriage 5... More

Part 1- A Little Truth
Part 2 - Lie detector
Part 3 - Her Saviour
Part 4 - Home
Part 5 - Best Wife
Part 6 - His Queen
Part 7 - Love-Effect
Part 1 - The Care, I Can't Show
Note - 1
Part 2 - The Best Gift
Part 1 - Dark Past.
Part 2 - His Anger
Akshara Abhimanyu Birla
Part 1 - Prank Gone Wrong
Part 2 - Dilemma
Note - 2
Part 3 - Changes (I)
Part 4 - Changes (II)
Trauma
Part 1 - A Bold Step
Part 2 - We Meet Again
Part 3 - A Promise
Part 4 - Reminds of the Past
Part 5 - A Coincidence
Note - 3
Part 6 - Solace
Part 7 - The Family They Wanted
Part 1 - The Confusion Of Heart
Part 2 - Standing Up For Each Other
Part 3 - I Love You
Note -4
Note-5
Note
Note

One of the purest love - Brother's love

2.5K 150 132
By I_love_cuddly_bear

Seriously?

They made her cry on her first day in Birla's house. PERFECT. (Please note the sarcasm)

Harshvardhan Birla hates Sabudana Kheer? Seriously? I love it. 🙋‍♀️❤
He hates it so what? He clearly disrespected the food that was made and Akshara and Manjiri too. He's talking about Abhimanyu talking to elders?
Please Mr Egoistic Birla first look at your behaviour and then talk about others.

I'm hating DKP. It's their fault actually.
The room was not decorated, no one was at the house except Manjiri and Neil. Seriously? What about Parth, Nishtha?
Can it be any more perfect?
THE BEST BRIDE WELCOME EVER.🙄
(I hope you noted the sarcasm)

My Akshu!🥺 She doesn't deserve that.
She doesn't.🥺
___________________________

Neil was worried for his Bhai, Abhimanyu. He has always helped him, saved him. He had done so many things for him but he couldn't do anything. He couldn't save him from marrying Aarohi.
He felt so guilty for it even if it was not his mistake.

He went to meet him at the hospital. He wanted to cheer up his mood. He knew it was difficult but he wanted to do something for his Bhai. He can't do anything else, so why not this only. But that doesn't mean he will not do anything else. He will still try to make him understand. What if he understands?

He barged inside his cabin like he always does making Abhimanyu roll his eyes at him.

"Can't you knock?" Abhimanyu asked glaring at him.

"Oh, come on, I'm entering in my Bhai's cabin, not in a stranger's cabin that I have to knock," Neil said sitting on the couch leisurely.

Abhimanyu smiled softly and shook his head at his behaviour.

"What are you doing?" Neil asked after some time when Abhimanyu didn't speak to him.

"Just checking some patient's files," Abhimanyu said glancing at the pages of the files.

"Bhai, you know you can stop this...." He started, looking at Abhimanyu who cut him off in between.

"Neil, what's the point of talking about this now? The engagement has happened." Abhimanyu looked at him for a few minutes then at the ring in his hand.

This ring suffocated him.

"Besides, Akshara doesn't love me. She's happy with this. As she says, everything will be fine after marriage. She thinks I will start loving Aarohi after marriage." Abhimanyu gritted his teeth angrily.

"Bhai...." Neil started again, trying to convince his brother.

"Neil, I don't want to talk about this. Do one thing. Bring Mr Agarwal's file from Sir's cabin." Abhimanyu said changing the topic. Neil nodded and went to get the file.

Abhimanyu sat on his chair tiredly. He's in a situation where whatever he does feel wrong. He just knows one thing he loves Akshara and will love her till his last breath. He rubbed his forehead frustratedly. He felt like destroying everything. He closed his eyes and played some music to calm himself down but nothing worked. Suddenly, Akshara's voice rang in his ears making him calm instantly and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Neil nervously knocked on the door. He doesn't know how will Harshavardhan react, seeing him here. He was surprised to find Mahima there.

"Oh, Neil! What are you doing here?" Mahima asked looking at him surprised.

"Just came to meet Bhai. He sent me here to bring the file of Mr Agarwal." Neil said entering inside.

"Oh, the first on the top of the table. That's the file." Mahima said pointing to the file.

"Okay." He said taking out the file.

"Neil!" Mahima called out when he was about to go out of the cabin.

"Yes?" He turned back to look at her.

"Do you know how to restore files on the computer? I deleted the file by mistake."
Mahima asked looking at him worried.

"Yes! I can do that." Neil said and went towards the computer. Mahima gave him space to stand.

He worked on the keyboard while Mahima stood there patiently.

"Dr Mahima, there is an emergency case." A nurse informed hurriedly.

"I'm coming. Prepare everything." Mahima instructed her.

"Neil, restore the file. I will check it later." She said hurriedly and Neil nodded looking at the computer in concentration.

Just as Mahima went, he found the file. As he restored the file, he found another file. He opened it to get the biggest shock. He took two steps back in shock.

He hurriedly transferred the file to his phone and went out of the cabin switching the computer and taking the file which Abhimanyu asked for.

He can't believe this.

"Bhai, Akshara..." Neil said as soon he entered the cabin.

"Neil, I said I don't want to talk about it. Leave this. I have to check on Mr Agarwal. Give me the file." Abhimanyu took the file from him.

"But..." Before he could say more, Abhimanyu went out of the cabin. Neil looked at his phone frustratedly.

Suddenly, a message popped on his phone and he smiled mischievously.
___________________________

"Neil, come fast. Goenka's are coming." Manjiri shouted looking at the door from where Goenka's were coming but Akshara was missing.

Manjiri frowned. She liked Akshara and not finding her here, her smile faded a little.

Nonetheless, she welcomed them warmly and everyone was present there except Abhimanyu.

Everyone greeted each other. They were present together here for the lunch.
Aarohi was excited to meet Abhimanyu but she didn't find him.

Everyone settled down in the living room.

"Where's Akshara| Abhimanyu?" Manjiri and Swarna asked at the same time.

"Akshara was not feeling well. So, she wanted to rest." Swarna said smiling at Manjiri.

"Abhimanyu is just coming," Manjiri said smiling at Swarna but she mentally prayed for Akshara to be okay.

"See, Bhai came," Neil said looking at the door drawing everyone's attention to Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu greeted everyone smiling formerly. His eyes searched for Akshara who was not present there.

"Sit everyone. I want to show the pictures and some videos of engagement." Neil said and played a video from his phone on the big tv present in the living room.

Everyone smiled looking at the video of the engagement but suddenly everyone stood up and their smile faded. Abhimanyu clenched his fist and his eyes turned red in anger. He glared at Aarohi.

"What is this, Dr Aarohi?" Abhimanyu shouted furiously.

Aarohi flinched.

"I was trying to tell you this only, Bhai," Neil said looking at Abhimanyu.

"Aarohi, tell everyone what is this?" Manish Goenka shouted scaring Aarohi.

"I...I.." Aarohi fumbled with her words.

"What? I...I, What? You said to everyone that you saved me but we can see that Akshu saved me. So why did you lied?" Abhimanyu took a furious step towards her making her step back.

"I...I didn't lie. You assumed it." Came Aarohi's lame excuse, making him angrier.

"Dr Aarohi, you know what you are speaking? That's completely absurd." Abhimanyu shouted glaring at her.

"I...I am not the only one who lied. Your dad lied too. He helped me with this. He knew everything. " Aarohi said trying to save herself while Harshvardhan's eyes widened.

"I..I.." Harshvarshan doesn't even know how to save himself.

"Sir, This is what I expected from you. You can go down to any extent. You can never change." Abhimanyu shouted glaring at his father.

"I break this marriage. I can't marry her. I'm not going to marry Dr Aarohi." Abhimanyu removed the ring furiously from his hand almost hurting himself and placed it on the table.

Finally, he felt free. His suffocation was gone suddenly.

"I'm sorry, Badepapa." Abhimanyu joined his hand. Manish Goenka nodded understanding Abhimanyu and glared at Aarohi who looked at him angrily.

"You never wanted to marry me right? Aarohi shouted starting at Abhimanyu in anger.

Abhimanyu turned to look at her one time. Glaring at her, he walked outside the Birla house.

"How many lies more you have said to us Aarohi?" Manish Goenka looked at her in sheer anger.

"Badepapa...." Aarohi tried to say something but Manish glared at her making her shut up.

Goenka's went from there. Anand look at his brother in disbelief while Neil smiled to himself a little but his smile dimmed soon after looking at Harshvardhan. He doesn't know he was in this too.

Mahima taunted Harshvardhan making him more furious and he glared at Neil. He was the one who was behind all this.

Harshvardhan Birla has hated Neil all his life. He can't look at him one minute, well make that one second without getting pissed off but his son, Abhimanyu loves that boy too much. He doesn't know what he sees in him.

But today his hatred increased more. He marched towards him angrily.

"You, what did you do?" He shouted holding his collar tightly.

He didn't utter anything making him furious.

"Why did you do this?" Harshvardhan screamed at him but Neil didn't say anything.

"Please leave him." Manjiri pleads with him to leave her son.

Harshvardhan glared at her.

"Why did you do this?" Saying this, he slapped him tightly making Neil fall to the floor. Manjiri gasped loudly and so did everyone present there. Tears brimmed in Neil's eyes. Manjiri tried to go toward him but Harshvardhan pulled her back.

He clutched Neil tightly and took him out of the house and jerked him away making him fall again.

"Get out of my house!" He shouted shaking in stark anger. Neil flinched loudly.

"Where he will go? Please, let him come. He didn't do anything." Manjiri tried to make Harshvardhan understand but he didn't hear anyone and took everyone inside.

Neil looked at the house one time and smiled sadly. Of course, he was an orphan. How long can he live in someone else house? All those thoughts surrounded him. But he was happy, at least his Bhai wouldn't have to marry Aarohi.

He wandered in the street thinking about all this. He doesn't know where should he go. He sobbed a little remembering how Abhimanyu would save him from Harshvardhan's wrath. How he would hug him whenever he was sad.

__________________________

Abhimanyu was deeply hurt but he was angry too. He doesn't know what to do.

He reached his home again after cooling down his anger a little to look at his mother crying in the living room.

"Ma, what happened?" He asked Manjiri kneeling in front of her.

She sobbed and hugged him tightly.

"What will happen? Your father threw Neil out of the house." Mahima said making Abhimanyu freeze in his place.

"What?" He stood up in shock.

Mahima nodded and repeated it.

"Ma, I will bring him back. I will find him." Abhimanyu said to his mother softly who was crying.

He will talk to Sir later. First, he needs to go and find Neil.

Abhimanyu searched every possible place he could remember they would go to as a kid but he didn't find him anywhere. He looked here and there in frustration and tiredness. He needs to find Neil. He chanted those words to himself in his mind.

He will be okay.

He remembered suddenly. How could he forget Neil's favourite place as a kid? The lake was his favourite place. He would go there whenever he was angry from him, sad or even happy.

He breathed heavily reaching the lake. He ran so fast to reach there. He searched near the lake and found him sitting on a faraway bench almost hidden by the trees and looking at the water in a daze.

He smiled happily and run toward him to hug him.

"Neil!" Saying this, he hugged him tightly while he sobbed loudly realising his brother's touch.

"Bhai," Neil whispered hugging him back.

"Let's go. You know I searched for you everywhere." Abhimanyu said still hugging him.

"No, I can't. " Neil said denying going home. Was it his home? Yes, his Ma and his brother were there.

"Neil, I will slap you," Abhimanyu said pretending to be angry but suddenly he looked at his cheeks and frowned.

As the realisation dawned upon him, he turned furious. How dare anyone hurt his brother?

"Let's go," Abhimanyu said pulling him with himself.

"I want to say thank you. You are the best brother." Abhimanyu hugged him again and Neil smiled suddenly.

"Learned from the best." Neil smiled happily suddenly forgetting everything.

"Huh? Best? You are the best yourself."
Abhimanyu smiled at him lovingly.
__________________________

As they entered inside, Harshvardhan stood glaring at them.

"Neil will stay here with us. This is his home and he will not go anywhere. I hope you know, Sir." Abhimanyu glared at Harshvardhan.

Saying that he took him with himself while Harshvardhan sighed frustratedly.

He knew he couldn't do anything. So he kept his mouth shut.

Manjiri happily hugged Neil crying and repeating sorry again and again while Neil tried to console her and Abhimanyu smiled at both of them.

He couldn't bear anything happening to them. He is ready to fight anyone who hurted them be it, anyone. Even his family or Harshvardhan Birla.

Thinking that he hugged them both.

His family.
___________________________

Phew! A long chapter.

I hope you like it.

Tell me in the comments, how was it?

JeeneLagaaHoon Here is the chapter. Hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.4K 22
Abhimanyu and akshara are very much in love couple and are connected by souls. A sudden bomb blast separates akshara from abhimanyu's life. Will abhi...
34.3K 2.6K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
20.6K 1.6K 42
She made him realise that even after having everything, love was the only thing missing in his life. He made her realise that she was also worthy of...
31.2K 1.7K 18
Akshara and Abhimanyu, what if their baby was alive, what if Abhi never leaved his Akshu What id Singhania's came to their rescue