𖧧 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. ;...

By strwmon

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out a... More

cast
introduction
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023
024
025
026
027

021

1.2K 29 1
By strwmon

Author:

THE FIVE STUDENTS WHO WERE once originated in the bathroom, were now running outside after jumping through a window and landing on dumpsters. Now their making their way to the gym where there are more arrows for the archers.

"There's one coming. Run!" Mi-jin

The others quickened their speed as she ran toward the doors which were now chained up.

"Hey, what's the code?" She yelled.

"3-2-1-0!" Min-jae yelled.

"3-2-1-0?" She yelled back in a question.

"3-2-1-0, damn it!"

As she was putting it in, she messed it up, causing the lock to stay shut. As she was doing that, a zombie had ran toward her without her knowing.

"Mi-jin!" Joon-sung yelled, running up and stabbing the zombie in the gut.

A zombie had threw itself on top of Ha-ri, making her fall as it sunk it's teeth into her arm. Thankfully she had her patting there, blocking the zombie's teeth from her flesh.

"Ha-ri!" Min-su yelled and ran to the girl, yanking the zombie off and throwing her away.

He pulled his best friend up; the two of them now running over to help Min-jae as he was in the same predicament as Ha-ri was just in.

"It worked! It's open!"

"Come on!"

"Hey! Hurry!"

"Joon-sung! Hurry up!"

Min-jae had ran over to the boy who was now on the ground as the zombie tackled him, making them roll down the steps.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry! Get in here!"

When the boys ran inside, Ha-ri quickly closed the door. Making sure to lock the door from the top on the door frame. Min-jae brought Joon-sung to sit down as Mi-jin sat down herself.

"I'm fucking tired." She huffed out.

"Damn it." Joon-sung cried.

"Are you crying? You're crying? How humiliating."

Joon-sung looked down to see his stomach and hand all bloody. He started to frantically yell in shock. "What is this?"

"What the fuck happened to you?" Mi-jin semi-yelled as she rushed over to him.

"Who do I do now?"

"Let me see." She then lifted up his shirt to see a stab wound impaled in his stomach.

"We're you stabbed? Why the fuck did you get stabbed, you moron?"

Min-jae then shot up as he began to look for something and then took off running with Ha-ri and Min-su following.

"Get the first aid kit. I said get the fucking first aid kit! Where is it?" She yelled and then stood up to realize the other three weren't there.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

The door to the music room suddenly slammed open, grabbing Cheong-san's attention from the window. Dae-su ran in with the others coming in behind him, but slowed his pass when he saw his friend.

"Where were you?" Dae-su huffed as he hugged his friend tightly.

As Cheong-san hugged his friend back, he looked over his shoulders to the others.

"Where's On-jo and Su-jin?" He asked, and just then On-jo and Ji-min came running inside.

"On-jo!" He yelled in relief as he pushed Dae-su off and ran to the girl.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He asked to which she nodded.

"Asshole." Dae-su muttered.

Cheong-san walked away from the girl toward the others, unaware she was following him.

"How did you know I was here?" He spoke and then fell forward on a few desk from On-jo kicking him.

"I told you not to go. Why don't you ever listen?" She yelled.

"Hey, save the lovers' quarrel for later."

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"We have to go to the rooftop. Before the music ends."

"Let's go. Hurry."

"Wait. Where's Su-hyeok? Su-hyeok isn't here."

"Su-jin, as well. And Nam-ra."

On-jo then took off running outside with the others quickly following after her. She abruptly stopped running when she saw the three of them running toward the group.

"Are you insane? Don't go by yourself—" Cheong-san spoke as he grabbed onto his best friend but was interrupted by Su-hyeok.

"Go in! Go inside!"

"They're coming!"

The group then ran inside as zombies from both ends of the hall were charging at them. Su-jin was the last to get inside as she stealthily slide inside the room, shutting the door behind her in the process. The rest of the students were inside as they grabbed the curtains and covered all the windows. Nam-ra was about to go to the window where the teacher's stand was knocked over but Cheong-san stopped her.

"There's a zombie there. It's caught under the piano, so it can't move."

She nodded and then sat down in a chair while the others did the same thing. Su-jin walked further into the room with her hands on her knees.

"This is exactly the reason why I do not do any sports. In sports you have to run. Well most. And I hate running. And this apocalypse isn't helping me." She ranted and then stood up only to be brought into a tight hug.

"Holy fuck. Don't do that." Cheong-san huffed into her shoulder.

She slowly brought her arms around him and patted his head. "I'm not going anywhere so don't worry."

He pulled away and looked at her. She gave him a half smile and ruffled his hair. She then turn to Wu-jin who looked at her pissed.

"What?"

"Don't do that ever again." He warned and threw her hoodie back to her, hitting her face.

"Wow. Great to know you were worried for me." She said sarcastically.

"Ha ha." Wu-jin spat and then sat down.

She gave him a genuine smile to which he reciprocated lazily. Cheong-san still had his eyes on the girl as he was fixated on her body. She turned over to him and looked at him confused.

"Sorry. It's just, when did you wear tank tops?"

"Oh god, not you too." She huffed and then leaned on the wall.

"We can't make it...to the rooftop, can we? We're trapped again, aren't we?"

"There are zombies outside, so...Let's think a little."

"This is so annoying."

Hyo-ryung looked over to Nam-ra as the class president was sitting down. She then adverted her gaze to the president's arm which had her sleeve ripped and blood showed as well as teeth marks. The pink vest girl stood up in shock.

"Yah. Yah, Prez. Were you bit? That's a bite mark, right?" She outed making everyone stand up and step away.

However, Su-hyeok and Su-jin didn't. Suddenly Cheong-san ran to pick up a stand that band members would use to display their music sheets. This made Su-hyeok shoot up and walk in front of him quickly.

"No. It's not what it looks like." He protested.

"Move. Step back." Cheong-san disobeyed.

"I'm telling you it's not." Su-hyeok spoke and then turned to Nam-ra. "Tell him. You weren't bitten by a zombie."

Nam-ra stayed quiet as she stared at Cheong-san and then looked down. Su-hyeok and Su-jin both saw and grew impatient.

"Why won't you say anything?"

"It wasn't a zombie. Gwi-nam bit her." Su-jin stepped in as she moved next to Su-hyeok with her arms crossed. "Joon-yeong and I split up and I saw what happened."

Cheong-san whipped his head to the shorter girl. "Who?"

"Gwi-nam. The bully."

"Yoon Gwi-nam?"

"Yes."

"Nam-ra. Were you really bitten by Gwi-nam?"

The young president then slightly nodded her head as her attention was still focused on the floor.

"Say it clearly."

"It's true."

Cheong-san turned to his love interest with was deadpanned look. "Gwi-nam was bitten by zombies."

"What bullshit is that? Moron." Su-hyeok spoke up, pushing the Yang girl behind him gently.

"I saw him get bit. If you get bitten by zombies, you turn. So if Gwi-nam bit her—"

"You're wrong!" Su-hyeok yelled but stopped when the snarls from the zombies outside grew louder. "Gwi-nam wasn't a zombie. He wasn't. He spoke. He recognized me. You saw. He wasn't a zombie."

Nam-ra then suddenly stood up, grabbing her best friends attention.

"Are you sure he was bitten by a zombie?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll turn into a zombie too."

"Stop that."

"I— Never mind. I'm leaving. Thanks, Su-hyeok. Thank you, Su-jin." Nam-ra spoke and then started walking toward the classroom door.

"Hey, prez." Su-hyeok called out knowing it would catch her attention.

"You never call me by my name." She spat and then turned back around to continue to the door only for Su-hyeok to go after her.

"You're not one of them. She won't turn into a zombie. Don't you trust me?"

"I saw Gwi-nam get bit. It happened while we fought."

"I fought him too. That's how I know." Su-hyeok then walked to the window with his hand still clasped around Nam-ra's and pulled the curtains away, opened the window. "See this? If she turns, I'll throw her out the window so she can't attack you. So don't say anything."

"Su-hyeok."

"Don't say anything, asshole."

"You don't need to do this." Nam-ra protested.

"You stay quiet too."

Cheong-san repositioned the stand he was holding in a bat position.

"Don't come closer. I warned you."

"Screw you. I warned you first."

"Stay away."

"Gyeong-su was first. I won't lose any more friends. Get out of the way."

"I said stay away. I told you to stop it, fucker."

"Get out of my way!"

"Stop it, both of you!" Su-jin and Nam-ra both yelled.

The room grew quiet as the snarls outside got even louder. The boys let go of each other as they looked at the two girls.

"If I feel strange at all...I'll make sure I die." The infected girl proposed.

"I'm sorry, but—"

"No need to be sorry. I'm not sorry towards any of you either."

"I'm sorry."

"Su-hyeok. Push me if I turn." The girl then climbed on top of the window and sat on the windowsill making the mentioned boy run over to her.

"Yah!" He put both hands on her to keep her in place.

After a few minutes, Nam-ra still remained the same. Su-hyeok looked back at Cheong-san to see him still watching them. On-jo then walked over to her childhood friend.

"That's enough. She wouldn't turned by now."

"No."

"She was bitten by Gwi-nam. She should be fine."

"He was bitten by zombies."

"Su-hyeok says he wasn't though."

"I saw it with my own eyes."

"Su-hyeok has no reason to lie."

"And I do?"

"Still, Su-hyeok—"

"I know you like him, but this is a different matter."

"Why are you bringing that up now."

"Stop taking his side all the time."

"I am not—"

"Yes, you are."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

While the other students we worrying about themselves, Min-su and Ha-ri's group were worrying about themselves as well. After the three archers left the other two, they had come back with the first aid kit and had treated Joon-sung to his wound. As of right now, they're finished.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"I said we shouldn't come out! I said we all would die!"

"We stopped the bleeding. You'll be fine when you get to a hospital."

"How can I go to a hospital right now? Damn it."

"Yes, you can. Don't worry."

"It's all your fault. It's your fault."

"Stop whining. You won't die."

Ha-ri had walked over to the emergency phone as the others were conversing. See's as it hasn't been working, she started pushing the cradle hook but it wasn't working.

"Hey. No luck?"

Ha-ri put the pay phone back in its place and shook her head no.

"See? I told you it wouldn't work."

"Stop it already! You're not dying!"

Min-su rolled his eyes are the two and sat down near the entrance. Ha-ri watched his movements and soon followed him; joining him on the floor.

"Yah."

"What."

"I know you want to get to her. I want to get to him too. But you have to remember that she isn't the type of girl that'll let anything stop her. And Wu-jin will especially be okay if his lover is with him."

Min-su scrunched up his nose and looked at Ha-ri. "Lover? What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on! You really can't tell? It's obvious he has a think for Su-jin."

"I never noticed...I thought it was just him being his clingy self."

"True. I remember when we were younger and he would come running to me asking if he should get her a gift. I'm pretty sure he's had a crush on her for about three years now. Maybe a little longer."

"What?" Min-su laughed.

"Yeah! It was shocking to me when he confessed to me about it. Mainly because he didn't tell me sooner."

"Wait, but doesn't she like that Cheong-san boy? Or maybe it's the other way around.."

"Cheong-san? Lee Cheong-san? Him and Wu-jin are friends. That would be awkward if they both have a thing for her."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

As Nam-ra stayed seated on the windowsill and leaned on the frame, she watched as he hand twitched and her bones cracked. She couldn't see it but her eye was turning red as well as the flesh around it. She sat up straight and then turned her attention to Su-hyeok as she paid attention to his neck.

It took a while but the mentioned boy turned around to look at the girl next to him. He stopped when he saw her current state and swallowed hard.

"Nam-ra."

It all went so fast when she lunged at him and multiple him toward her as if she was about to bite him. Su-hyeok blocked Nam-ra as Cheong-san called his name and went to go hit the girl but only hit his friend.

"Get out of the way!"

"Don't do it."

"Move!"

Su-hyeok lunged at Cheong-san, grabbing his collar and slamming his back onto the desk beside them. Su-hyeok then brought his fist up in as if he was about to punch him.

"I told you to stop, fuck."

"You moron." Cheong-san cursed and then threw a punch at Su-hyeok making him stumble into another desk.

"Hey. Cut it out. Stop it already!" Dae-su yelled as he grabbed Su-hyeok and started pulling him away.

Nam-ra started to lean forward and fell inside the room against the wall. Su-jin ran over to her best friend making sure she was okay.

"Let go of me!"

"They're going to come in!"

Cheong-san scurried over to the stand pole he was holding before and rushed over to Nam-ra only for On-jo to run in front of him and block him.

"Don't do it!"

"Watch out, On-jo!"

"Get out of the way! Let go of me!" Cheong-san yelled as Su-hyeok wrapped his arms around him and pulled him back.

"Stop it. Are you blind? Can't you see Nam-ra?" She spoke causing Su-jin to clench her fist on the ground. Nam-ra watched her and looked up at the girl wearily.

Su-jin stood up slowly and walked next to On-jo; fists still clenched. The only people who seemed to notice were Nam-ra and Su-hyeok.

"She would've had blood on her mouth if she bit him." She spoke with no emotion whatsoever as she picked up her head and made eye contact with Cheong-san. "Did you see it? Is he bleeding? No, right?"

"She's right. There's no wound." Dae-su huffed.

"But if Gwi-nam bit her—"

"She's still fine so she's okay." Su-jin interrupted. She then averted her gaze to the stand her friend was holding. "Put that down. Stop being so stubborn." She ordered.

"Let go. I got it so let go." Cheong-san poke as he pushed Su-hyeok off him.

"Why won't you drop that?" On-jo questioned.

"None of your business." He spat.

On-jo turned around and walked over to Nam-ra to check up on her. Su-jin kept staring at Cheong-san as he stared at her as well. Her fists were still clenched at her sides which had now taken notice by Wu-jin. She rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her and walked over to the Choi girl.

"You're okay, right?" On-jo asked.

"Why are you taking my side?"

"What?"

"It's weird. You hated me."

"I still do. But what's wrong is wrong." On-jo then stood up and faced the others.

"She seems fine. Let's.." Wu-jin started.

"She should've turned by now." Joon-yeong added.

"No." Nam-ra blurted out and then stood up making Su-jin stand up as well. "I'm not okay. I wanted to bit Su-hyeok."

"Thats not true. Stop that."

"No, I really did. I wanted to bite him."

"What do you mean?"

"That's all. I wanted to bite him. I don't think I should stay with you guys. If I hadn't come to my senses, I would've bit him."

"Hey, stop that. What's wrong with you?"

"I'll go."

"Wait. Did you see Gwi-nam get bitten by zombies?"

"How many times must I tell you?"

"Did you see him turn?"

"No, I didn't. I was busy running away."

"Su-hyeok, you definitely fought Gwi-nam?"

"Yes, I did."

"There's no reason for either of you to lie. Maybe Gwi-nam was bitten but didn't turn. In the movies, there are people who are immune."

"Still, she tried to bite him." Ji-min spoke up. "And she could have. Regardless, she isn't normal. I can't be with her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 92 20
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Ongoing ▰▰ Date Created _ ⁰² / ²⁰ / ²⁰²⁴ ...
41.2K 1K 35
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed ▰▰ Date Created _ ⁰⁶ / ⁰⁷ / ²⁰...
6.9K 215 25
it was a normal day at Hyosan High School until a virus started a zombie apocalypse that put everyone in a life or death situation han gyeongsu x mal...
354K 15.7K 39
❝ when we get out of here and we're safe and away from this mess, let me take you on a date. ❞ ❝ is that a question or a statement? ❞ ❝ statement. ❞ ...