𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

De WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... Mai multe

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Tournament picks

842 18 5
De WallflowerTendencies

As I walked with Katsuki back the locker rooms, the second I opened the Locker room door, I was snatched in extremely fast.

Katsuki's eyes went wide as the door fastly closed.

"Y/n! Where have you been?! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Momo cried out.

"Yeah! Turns out we have to wear cheer outfits to add some extra pep, it was a request for the girls in the hero course." Ochaco whined.

"Yes! And I've made you one, hurry put it on before it's too late." Momo ushered, rushing over to her bag and pulling out a cheer suit.

She ran back to me and pushed it against my chest.

I saw her blush as she did so.

I began changing and when I was finished I looked in a mirror. My mouth dropped.

"Why's it so much tighter than all of yours?" I asked, patting it down.

"I guess I must've gotten your size wrong, the same thing happened with Jiro." Momo muttered, fumbling with her hands, "I'm so sorry Jiro, and Y/n."

It was then we heard present mic yelling.

"I guess that's our que, ribbit." Tsu chirped, hopping out of the locker room.

Mina made her way over to me and Momo.

"Y/n!" Mina blushed, dramatically putting her hands over her eyes. "You look so hot." She teased.

"Oh be quiet." I laughed, shoving her off.

"You too."

She blushed and linked arms with me.

Momo linked with my other and Jiro linked into her.

"Let's all walk out together!" Mina cheered.

"Alright." I said, beginning to walk pulling them along with me.

We went outside and stepped in the crowd of tons of UA students.

Present Mic began speaking "Get those foam fingers in the air because it's almost time for the last round, welcome back everyone it's yours truly yet again, Present Mic!! And," he waited for Aizawa to finish.

"Shota Aizawa, Eraserhead." Aizawa grumbled.

"Anyways!- but before that. Good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super-fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping! Ah- hold up-" Present Mic suddenly cut off.

"What are they doing." Aizawa said, eyes widening.

"Looks like Class 1-A is goin' full on fan service!" Present Mic joked.

Denki and Mineta started laughing and giving eachother thumbs up.

I turned to Mina.

We both had embarrassed looks on our faces.

"What?! You tricked us? You're gonna regret this!" Momo threatened.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for those little perverts' stupid schemes?" Momo dropped to the ground and began sulking.

Ochaco and I crouched down and rubbed her back sympathetically.

I looked over to Ochaco with a small frown at the sight of Momo being so distraught.

She returned it and then gave Momo some comforting words.

"I even used my quirk to make these outfits." Momo sobbed.

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro blushed angrily, flinging her Pom poms off aggressively to the ground.

I stomped over to Denki and Mineta and slapped them.

"You made Momo really upset." I angrily lectured.

Denki pressed his cheek and looked at my outfit.

"No, NO! Do not look." I frantically screeched, fluttering my wings out and wrapping them around the front of my body.

I looked over his shoulder to see Katsuki being restrained by Kirishima and Hanta who also were blushing from seeing me in the tight uniform.

I groaned.

I knew Katsuki was trying to go beat Denki and Mineta into the ground to protect me.

I ran back over to the girls to comfort Momo again.

"Anyways- After the side games are over, the 18 students from the top four teams will be ducking it out. One-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna wanna miss these epic match ups!" Mic cheered, slamming his hands on his desk.

-------------

"Aw yeah, I watch these final matches every year and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima blushes.

"So wait. Is it always a tournament?" Mina asked Kirishima, from beside me.

"The final's always a one-on-one competition, but they switch it up everytime." Hanta explained, "Last year it was a foam sword fighting match."

"Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games. Before we start, the 18 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team." Midnight said, while walking towards the stairs to head down to the students.

"Um. Excuse me. Sorry, but I'm withdrawing." Ojiro said, raising his hand up.

"What?! Ojiro no!" Izuku protested.

"But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." Tenya said, worriedly.

"It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the Calvary battle until the very end of it. I.. think it was that guy's quirk." Ojiro confesses, pointing to Shinso.

I looked to Katsuki who was behind me and we exchanged the same knowing look that something was going on.

"I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me." Ojiro frowned, looking at his balled fist, which he nobly raised to his chest.

"Just think about this." Izuku pleaded.

"I have, okay? Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way. I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair." Ojiro argued.

Ojiro began arguing with everyone for a short while.

"And why are all the girls dressed as cheerleaders?" He mumbled, beginning to blush and hiding his face with his hands awkwardly.

"I think I would like to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival to advance without earning my spot."
A small boy admit.

"Well now, here's another weird turn of events." Present Mic mumbled into his microphone.

"We'll have to see what Midnight has to say about this- she's the one in charge." Aizawa mumbled.

"This sort of talk is incredibly naive, my boys. That turns me on! Shoda! Ojiro! You're withdrawn!" She moaned, blush filling her cheek's colors.

"It turns her on?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow.

The rest of the class furrowed their brows as well, except for Aoyama, who walked up and put a hand on Ojiro's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll win it for you. Now, let's see.. we'll have to move up two students from the fifth-place Calvary team so we have enough contestants." Midnight ushered, gesturing towards the team.

"Honestly, we barely did anything in the Calvary battle. We were frozen the whole time. Isn't that right? Girls?" A ginger haired girl from the team spoke up.

They all nodded in agreement.

"So you should choose from a group that kept fighting the whole time. Team Tetsutetsu." She said, pointing to the team.

"Kendo!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"I'm not doing this as a favor. It's just fair." Kendo shrugged.

"Seriously, you guys! Thank you!" He yelled.

------------

Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki ended up getting picked to take the two boys' places.

"And so Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki have advanced to the finals. Take a look at the bracket, my dears. These are your opponents!" Midnight pointed to a board showing who'd be going up.

Looks like I was going up against Shiozaki first.

I noticed her looking over to me when I turned.

She didn't look the slightest bit nervous.

Little does she know what's to come.

It looked as if she was judging me though, she was staring at my cheerleader outfit.

I saw her mouth something to herself.

I looked at her lips and managed to read what she said.

It was whore.

What the fuck?

I'm gonna beat her into the ground.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...
9.7K 111 4
Slow updates, F4M unless stated otherwise. Any criticism is welcome as this is my first time writing.
32.8K 1K 29
A med student at college. A gang leader. What do they have in common?? Age?? Background?? The one question is how do the two meet?? What draws Ash to...