𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)

8.7K 456 37
By taekook_is_lyf

Jeon's Mansion

After talking to Namjin JK went to their private bar and start drinking while thinking about Tae and his conversation before with Jin and Namjoon.

Private Bar

After half and hour Namjoon also came and join him. Father son duo drink for 10 minutes then....

"Do i really like him appa?" JK asked eyes on the glass twirling in his hand. Namjoon smiles at this cuz he know that the younger is still confused.

"Do you want to confirm it?" Joon asked politely. JK nod his head.

"You know we still have 10-12 days for your mission to start right?" JK again nod his head.

"Then spend these days with him...ask him to some date or something" Joon said smiling. JK looks up at him with confusion in eyes.

"But why and my first impression was bad appa do you think he will talk to me again?" JK asked looking all cute with big bambi eyes 🥺.

"What if you talk to him nicely this time and explain everything to him...maybe he will also help you" Joon said smiling and pat his shoulder before exiting the bar.

JK sat there alone and start thinking but his thoughts were cut by Momo who just enters the bar.

"JK Mr. Kim on the line, he wants to talk to you personally" Momo said handing the phone to him.

"I will handle it noona, you go and sleep" JK said but Momo on the other hand was shocked cuz JK never talk like this, he always just nod his head and Momo always stand beside him no matter what time it is.

Momo just nod her head and left the bar still in daze and bumps into Jin who was also crossing the bar. Jin turns around and looks at Momo who was looking like she saw a ghost or something.

"What happened to you? Are you ok?" Jin asked.

"Did JK had any accident or something, he was behaving different?" Momo asked looking up at Jin now. But he just smile and...

"Something good is coming" Jin said and left leaving a confused Momo behind but later she also shrugged thinking she needs a really good sleep today.
×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"How's you doing JK? Hope all good" Mr. Kim said at the call.

"Cut the crap and come to the point Mr. Kim, I don't have time to waste on it" JK said with poker face and emotionless eyes.

"I really like your attitude JK btw i called to invite you for tomorrow dinner at my place" Mr. Kim said.

"Any special occasion?" JK asked.

"Oh no no just some business talks you know and bring Mr. Kim (Joon) with you please" Mr. Kim said sweetly.
JK think for some seconds but...

"I'll come, but i also want your whole family at the dinning table Mr. Kim" JK said smirking a little.

"But why my whole family?" Mr. Kim asked confused.

"You are not at the position to ask Mr. Kim, if you are ready for it then message my secretary till tomorrow noon" JK said and cut the call.

"I hope we will meet tomorrow beautiful" JK said to himself and left the bar.
                     ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Next day Momo told JK that Mr. Kim is invite them for the dinner with his whole family.

Time skip to dinner ~

JK, Momo and Namjoon arrives at the Kims for dinner where Mr. Kim and his so called future son in law welcomed them.

"I hope you guys enjoy it" Mr. Kim said sitting at the centre chair exact opposite (or in front) of JK.

Sitting arrangement :-

      Momo ___________Abert
JK                                              Mr. Kim
      Namjoon____Yang Hwan

"I am sorry my son is little late, you guys please start" Mr. Kim said smiling.

They all start eating in silence when the door of dinning room bursts open.

"Aahh...there is my son Kim Taehyung" Mr. Kim said refering Tae who just enters the room. JK's head snaps to his direction in speed of light and Namjoon noticed that, he also looks in that direction and there stood a beautiful boy with blue hair. Namjoon guessed now who's that boy and why JK agreed for the dinner.
But Tae seems a little unhappy.

"Come son greet our guests" Mr. Kim said smiling and signalling Tae to come near.

"Good evening, i am Kim Taehyung" Tae said bowing and smiling but JK and family noticed that the smile is forceful but said nothing.
Yang Hwan stood up and pull the chair next to him for Tae acting as a nice partner and JK poke his inner cheek after seeing this, but Tae just looks at Yang and went to sit next to Albert.

JK smirked internally and Yang sat there embarrassed, Namjoon noticed everything and smiles at himself. Everyone start eating their dinner again at silence.
JK from time to time steal glances at Tae and Namjoon also observed Tae and JK while eating silently.
After dinner everyone expect Tae and Momo start drinking at little and talking about thier business. Tae was hella bored in all this and cursing his own father internally for calling him here forcefully when he clearly said that he don't like his business and his business meetings.

Now it's time to leave and everyone stood up to leave...

"Dad i would like to go now, it's time for my last bus" Tae said.

"I'll drop you" JK said out of nowhere and everyone looked at him surprised expect Joon.

"I mean we are also leaving now and it's not safe for you to go out alone this time" JK said cursing under his breath.

"I think JK is right, it's really late" Joon said helping his son.

'thanx appa' JK said internally looking at Joon now.

'my pleasure my son' Joon also said internally looking at JK smiling.

"It's ok with me if Tae has no problem" Mr. Kim said looking at Tae. Tae just nod his head cuz he just wants to go home and sleep.

JK and Tae went in JK's car and Joon and Momo in another car.

"Can you please stop at some cafe i really need a coffee now" Tae said sitting at passenger side looking at JK who just enter the car at driver side. JK nod his head and smiles internally but...

"You are the money man from cafe that day right?" Tae asked and JK freez at his place.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys enjoy it.....(1050 words).
Sorry if it's boring 👉🏻👈🏻.
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hurts By tamiko

Fanfiction

407K 14.2K 49
two boys are friends from childhood. Kook what you want on your birthday? I want you. We are not lover just friends with benefits...(sigh)- taehyung...
282K 12.1K 50
(Werewolf au 21+) A bubbly and shy omega kim Taehyung always want his love life like fairytale story where prince love his princess so much but did...
787K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
101K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...