The Alphas Abused Mate #Watty...

By Cyndel_Fouts

Hello there, my name's Ali and this is my story. I was six when my mom died. It was the worst day of my littl... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
a/n
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
New book
Becoming A Shadow
Becoming A Shadow part 2
Free book promotion
New book!
FREE BOOK PROMOTION

chapter 8

10K 411 8
By Cyndel_Fouts

Ali's pov

After I said 'hi' everyone just blinked making me feel very uncomfortable. I backed up behind Sasha and waited for someone to say something. Peeking around Sasha I saw everyone looking at Alex as if they are waiting for him to explain.

"Umm Alex, are you gonna say anything?" Sasha said making Alex turn around and look at her.

"oh uhh yeah. Hey guys this is my mate Ali, she's a little shy so be nice." He said to his friends. Turning to me he said "Ali Meet Wade, Bryan and Lilly. We have a few more people here, but they aren't home at the moment."

After he introduced me to everyone the guy named wade was the first to come up to me and say hi.

"Hi, I'm Wade and this is Bryan." He said gesturing to the guy next to him.

"uh hi." I squeaked.

Laughing Bryan turned towards Alex and said "Dude she's adorable!"

After Bryan said that Alex started to growl making Bryan put his hands up in defense. "Woah dude calm down! I meant in a sister type of way!"

"Ohh sorry." Alex said letting out a rough laugh.

I walked out from behind Sasha and started to look around the kitchen area. This is about the time I would start making my dad some dinner, but I knew that I no longer had to do that. I guess I was staring off into space for to long cause I saw a hand waving in front of me.

"Sorry." I said shaking my head.

"No its okay I was just trying to ask you a question." Bryan said making me look up at him.

"Oh uhh sure go ahead." I said looking towards Alex and Sasha to see they were staring at me weirdly.

"Okay, well I was just wondering what you would like to eat? I saw you looking at the stuff in the kitchen and figured that you were hungry." Bryan said fiddling with the ends of his tee shirt.

He looked so scared to ask me so I couldn't say no, but I also haven't eaten an actual meal in I don't know how long. " Oh yeah sure." I said making his face light up with excitement.

"Okay cool! What would you like?" Bryan asked while making his way to the fridge.

"Anything will work." I said watching him as he rummaged through all the food.

"Okay ill tell you when its done!" he said pulling things out and setting them on the counter.

I shook my head and walked over towards Sasha and Alex to see their jaws dropped to the ground.

"Ali? Do you just realize what you just did?" Sasha asked looking at me like I had grown two other heads.

"Uhh no, what did I do?" I asked getting kinda scared.

"Well you just willingly talked to Bryan like you have known him for years. You didn't even do that to your own mate." Sasha said looking over at a hurt Alex.

"Ohh I'm sorry Alex." I whispered, making Sasha place a hand on my shoulder.

"Its okay. Its just the fact that you seem to be comfortable around certain people here. Whys that?" Alex asked, but before I could answer Bryan called from the kitchen that my food was done.

I walked into the kitchen to see a plate of food on the bar. I pulled out the chair and sat myself down looking at the plate.

"This is my specialty, grilled cheese with turkey, mustard and a secret ingredient." Bryan said looking proud of what was on my plate. "Oh and don't forget the drink!" he said placing a glass of brown looking liquid in front of me.

I looked over at Sasha and Alex making them give me two thumbs up.

'Well here goes nothing' I said to myself picking up the sandwich.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 330 22
1st in sassy lead 1st in witchywerewolves 1st in demonic relation ..mate..' mia squealed in my head. I shut her off and faced him I sighed and cross...
3.8K 573 24
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...
111K 4.6K 28
Have you ever had your life go crazy and all your emotions come out and people find their true selves? I have. My family wasn't like everyone else...
151K 5.9K 69
I've always been a little different. It had nothing to do with the fact that my mother left when I was only four. It also bad nothing to do with the...