Discovering Catwoman ▷ Stiles...

Bởi margolynnturner

Jenna Felmore has had way more life altering experiences than she ever expected moving to the little town of... Xem Thêm

Chapter One >>
Chapter Two>>
Chapter Three >>
Chapter Four >>
Chapter Five>>
Chapter Six>>
Chapter Seven>>
Chapter Eight>>
Chapter Nine>>
Chapter Eleven>>
Chapter Twelve>>
Chapter Thirteen>>
Chapter Fourteen>>
Chapter Fifteen>>
Chapter Sixteen>>
Chapter Seventeen>>
Chapter Eighteen>>
Chapter Nineteen>>
Chapter Twenty>>
Chapter Twenty One>>
Chapter Twenty Two>>
Chapter Twenty Three>>
Chapter Twenty-Four>>
Chapter Twenty-Five>>
Chapter Twenty-Six>>
Chapter Twenty-Seven>>
Chapter Twenty-Eight>>
Chapter Twenty-Nine>>
Chapter Thirty>>
Chapter Thirty-One>>
Chapter Thirty-Two>>
Chapter Thirty-Three>>
Chapter Thirty-Four>>
Chapter Thirty-Five>>
Chapter Thirty-Six>>
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Last Chapter
That's All Folks
Coming Back

Chapter Ten>>

10.3K 409 169
Bởi margolynnturner

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." 

― Albert Camus

Chapter Ten>> Jenna's POV

Something hard was pressed against my stomach, poking me. Cracking one eye open I look under the covers only to see the hormonal boy next to me has morning wood. Of course he would, pun intended.

My body was flush against him, every inch of our bodies, besides our heads, were touching. Not to mention that one of his hands were tangled in my braid the other laying flat on my butt cheek, my leg hiked up on top of his hip as we laid sideways together.

I don't think this kid has ever gone this far in his life with a girl and he isn't even awake to see it. He will be though.

"Stiles." I groaned, my morning voice croaky.

He made a humming noise in his sleep. "Naughty." He mumbled squeezing my backside.

"Stiles." I repeated more urgently.

He seemed to loss some sleepiness. "Yeah."

"Your morning wood is pressing against my stomach."

"I'm sorry." His voice slurred. His morning voice, uhh, how do I describe it? Right now I can't think of any words besides that it is damn hot and combining it with this situation was actually turning me on a little.

I snuggled back into his neck. "It's okay, but if your hand keeps squeezing my ass we're going to be getting a lot naughtier than your dreams." I whispered biting the end of his earlobe wrapping my leg tighter around him, pressing us closer together.

This seemed to wake him up as his eyes shot open body lurching forward. His hands lifted up the covers, peeking under them, then glancing back at me.

Red rising to the apples of his cheeks as I lean back onto his pillows thinking of how adorable he looks right now. "Oh God." He moaned tossing his head back. "This isn't happening."

I chuckled lacing his fingers through mine and tugging him down so half of his body laid on mine. His head laying on my chest. "It's okay Stiles, it's a normal thing."

"It's embarrassing though." He hid his face in my chest, not that I think he realized he was placing them in my boobs but non the less.

I ran my hand that wasn't holding his over his hair. "I'm quite flattered. Didn't know you were attracted to me that much." Okay, that was a bit of a lie.

His head shot up, eyes narrowing. A grin slipped onto my lips giving away the innocent pretense.

"Okay, okay, all jokes set aside, there is really nothing to be embarrassed about." My hand at the back of his head nudged it forward so that our lips brushed each other. I gave him a quick peck before glancing up at him through my eye lashes a smirk playing at the corners of my mouth. "Besides, I was rather impressed, felt quite big if you ask me."

His face blushed beat red but before he could answer footsteps were heard right outside his door that made my heart skip a beat.

Two seconds later a knock. "Stiles, you decent?"

"Oh shit. Hurry hide." Stiles whisper yelled frantically moving around.

I raised my eyebrows. "Where the hell am I supposed to hide Stilinski?"

His eyes shot around searching for possible hiding spots before they lit up. "Play along."

I didn't even have time to answer before his body covered mine leaving enough space for me to breath but not to be seen by anyone standing in the doorway.

"Yeah." He hollered sleepily.

The sound of the door creeping open raised my pulse. I could feel Stiles twitching above me.

"You're not even out of bed yet? You are going to be late for school! Get up!" He yelled tossing a pillow that had fallen to the ground last night at his head. I cringed biting my tongue as Stiles's nose whacked against mine.

"Okay." He muttered, his nose scrunched from the pain.

"I'm serious Stiles. I'll be back up here in ten minutes and if you are not ready I'm getting the water!" He threatened.

"Alright." He groaned wanting his dad to leave.

The sheriff's footsteps neared the bed, picking up something at the foot of it. "Where did this blanket come from?"

Stiles and I froze staring wide eyed at each other as I remember bringing my blanket into his room last night.

Stiles was quick on his feet though. "I don't know." He groaned.

Mr. Stilinski nodded dropping the fabric and walking back to the door. "I'm serious Stiles, ten minutes."

With that he stepped out the door shutting it. Stiles quickly rolled off of me my hand going to my nose. "Ow." I mumbled rubbing it.

Stiles glanced over at me, bending down to kiss it. He leaned back. "That was a close one."

"Indeed it was."

We sat there in silence for a few seconds before I sat up. "I better go get ready for school."

Stiles nodded agreeing.

I lightly slapped my hand onto his inner thigh, that had Stiles choking on air. Swinging my leg over to the side of the bed I straddled him, leaning forward to peck his lips.

"See you at school big boy." I seductively whispered against his soft pink lips, patting his chest, and abruptly standing up, climbing back through the window.

I quickly tossed my blankets back on top of my bed, running to the closet to get clothes. I slipped on the black skinny jeans, adding onto it a blue button down shirt, black leather jacket, and oatmeal colored infinity scarf.

After making sure my outfit was presentable I grabbed all my stuff heading down the stairs. A note was left on the table from dad telling me he wouldn't be able to make my game tonight but that he loved me and I'd do my best anyway.

Popping toast into the toaster I ran to the hall closet grabbing out my black heeled ankle booties, zipping them up.

Breakfast popped up and I was on the go, out the door and to school.

First hour went by so slow, but finally it ended and I was headed to the locker room to put my bag up since I had forgot to this morning. Walking around the boys' I shoved the blue nike duffle bag in and strutted back to the door just in time to see Jackson harassing my Danny.

I came up just in time to catch the end of the conversation. "FYI, I'm everyone's type." He gloated; I rolled my eyes.

"Not mine Jackass." I rammed my arm into his 'hurt' shoulder passing him on the way to the door and into the crowded hallways.

My next class was a study period, so I was going to head to the library but turning the corner I ran smack dab into a body.

'Watch where you're going buddy." I snarled before looking into the gorgeous but frantic eyes of my...soon to be boyfriend? I don't know what to really call him, we haven't really discussed and he hasn't taken me on a proper date yet..so.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

He glanced down at me, to the door, then back at me again. A smile slid onto his face. "Hey beautiful! Can't talk, gotta run!"

Quickly he pecked my forehead and took off. I watched his plaid shirt fly like a flag through the wind and out the front doors.

...

It wasn't until two periods later that I saw him sprinting through the halls, Scott's inhaler in hand. As he passed me I stuck my arm out fisting his button down in my hand, pulling him towards me.

"What the..." He mumbled out of breath, until his eyes landed on me.

"Why are you panting?" I question looking him up and down to see if something else was wrong, nothing was.

"I, Scott, Allison, running, messenger." He gasped out. I smiled still a little concerned for how fast his heart was running.

"Here babe." I shoved the inhaler into his mouth, squeezing a breath of air into his lungs.

His eyes widened as I pulled it out. "That better?"

He nodded, smiling down at me. "Good, now tell me again about why you were running."

"Scott and Allison can't text each other over the phone so I have to be the go between messenger and I've been running around the school the whole day just to handle their conversation and the new information we have on maybe finding out what that lizard thing is."

I nodded but was still confused. "And what information was this?"

Stiles ran a hand over his spiky hair. "Your boss says that the Argents keep a record book of sorts—"

"A bestiary." He smiled at me.

"Yes, good to know I'm not the only one thinking that instead of bestiality."

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Scott and Allison have something weird going through their brains." He explained.

Again I nodded but a thought occurred to me. "Wait, so you're telling me that Deaton knows about this stuff?" Stiles nodded. I smacked his arm.

"Why haven't you told me so I can ask him about the shifting mess!" He rubbed his arm, glaring at me accusingly, I ignored it.

"I don't know I forgot. I forget a lot when I'm with you."

A smile graced my lips when I realized he was being serious and not just sucking up.

"Alright, I'll forgive you, too cute not to." His hand dropped from his arm sliding down to intertwine our fingers.

"I have to go back out to Allison to deliver this message." I rolled my eyes.

"No, you don't." Reaching into my bag I pull out a black iPhone 6. "Charlie left his old phone at the house after he started his own plan and dad hasn't gotten around to shutting it off yet. She can just use this to text him."

He pulled me closer. "You're so smart."

"I know." I leaned in catching his lips for a quick kiss. "Now move your ass, or you'll be late for chemistry and we have a game tonight that you can't miss."

I smacked his butt pulling away. He stared at me in shock for a few seconds. "Did you just spank me?"

"I did." I confirmed giving him a look to challenge me. "Does it bother you?"

He just stared at me for a few more seconds and I took the time to be witty. "Cause it didn't seem to bother you this morning when you were doing it to me?"

His eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "I spanked you this morning??"

I shrugged grinning like the cheshire cat. "Not exactly but you did squeeze my butt cheek really hard."

Beet red is what his face turned at my words, his face coming down to hid itself in my neck. "That's so embarrassing."

"Hmmm." I chuckled. "It's okay, I've heard you like it kinky, I don't mind. Chains and all." My voice whispered into his ear. His body froze.

"Don't tease a man in the middle of the hallway." His voice was husky, sending shivers down my spine.

"Then don't tempt me. Now get to your job big boy." He leaned away from my neck long enough to give a big kiss then he turned around.

"I'll see you later."

My hand tapped his left butt cheek. 

"Damn right you will."

Not edited......

Not a bunch of interesting stuff happening, besides Stenna being all cute and what not. But their should be more action in the next coming chapters. Thanks for reading. I love reading comments!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.3K 367 50
Tabitha Ophelia Young has secrets not only her closest friends know. But when a resident of the small town of Beacon Hills is bit and turned into a...
310K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
1.8K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...