My bad boy from next door -Ma...

By jessicahernandez_17

You moved into a new place you meet amazing people that will maybe change your life. What happens when Celine... More

Moving day
meeting the next door
new school & new friends
Going to class
during lunch
in class
Going to the bathroom
still at the bathroom area
Going home
Meeting the Espinosa famiy
Dinner
CHAPTER 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28

Chapter 20

25 0 0
By jessicahernandez_17

Celine's pov
After she told me this I was so shock she told me not tell anybody and she trusts me so I promised I won't.

Okay I'm bored lets do something Jessica said okay what do you want to do. We both looked At each other and said MALL!!! We started laughing we got ready and went to the mall. Will we were driving we put music on and started jamming to love me like you do cause that song is the shit after all that horrible singing and making a fool out of selfs we got to the mall. We went to many stores Charlotte russe rue 21 bath and body works etc. we were gonna go to last store before we eat and become broke.
Hey wanna go to forever 21 I said yeah that's my favorite store she said and I looked at like I was in a mental hospital and we looked At me weird. She said what's wrong And I told her that's my fav store too. We started laughing after chit chatting And trying on clothes we found out that we have a lot in common.
Who ever thought we had a lot of stuff in common..
Celine's pov
We paid and left right before we were gonna leave I see something that I didn't really want to see ugh... Madison And Sam together holding wow he moved on quickly I told Jessica no kidding she said I roll my eyes we try to avoid eye contact but of course that bitch had to say something. -.-
Omg hey Celine and Jessica with her annoying high pitch voice..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
155K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...