Chapter 25

Sam pov
This morning I decided to text Celine to tell her that I miss her And she totally didn't care I really do miss her and I want her back and I'll do whatever it takes to have her back in my arm.

Ugh I'm here in school I went to my locker and get all the shit that I don't really need for school I was almost done until I felt somebody poke me I was really hoping it was Celine but it wasn't it was my ex Samantha. What do you want I asked and she said me with a wink and then she kissed me of course I kissed back we were making out for like good five minutes.

In my head I'm thinking wtf Sam I thought you want Celine back and your over here kissing your exes but I can't help it she's a nice kisser back to reality I looked up and see.... Matt kissing this really hot chick  hell yeah that my boy I was trying to see how that girl was but I couldn- OH HELL NO THATS FUCKING CELINE I pushed Samantha off me and walked over to where Celine was.

What the hell is going on!!!!

Celines pov

What the hell is going on!!! sam said

oh shit.....

non of your business Sam , I was chocking and mr.Espinosa saw me and came to rescue me ahh I smirked and I saw Matt holding his laughter.

Celine do you think I'm that fucking stupid I know what you two were doing and I don't like it!! he yelled at me I kinda got really scared but i brushed it off I was about to say something until Matt said something.

Aye bro dont be yelling at her like that! Matt said

thanks Matt I can protect
myself look Sam Im single I can do whatever the fuck I can or whoever I can but trust me its not with this loser so back the fuck off cause you don't see me here getting all over your face and yelling at you for making out with your ex samantha so bye felicia.

I walked off so pissed wanting to punch somebody Matt grabbed my waist and that calmed me down that was hella weird I liked it but I couldn't let him now that.

let go of me Matt I told him and he did. sorry that you had to see that matt I said its okay baby girl he said and that made me blush ugh why does he do this to me

well I have to go to class bye Matt thanks for walking me bye I hugged him.