chapter 23

After we said our goodbyes Jessica and I were talking and she told me that what's going with you and my brother and I said nothing why.

she told me that both of yall always are flirting and I may or may not know that he likes you. WHAT!! he does not he only wants me to get under my pants and I'm not like that sorry if I'm bashing your brother but I'm just being honest .No its okay I understand that's my brother for you we both laughed. Well I do like your brother its just I know how he is and I don't want to get my heartbroken again. Yeah I know  how you feel but he's a good guy.I can see that well lets stop talking about your brother lets talk about were we should eat cause I'm hungry as fuck haha okay were should we eat. We should have Chinese food and watch a movie at my place sounds good I asked her hell yeah that's perfect.
***skip the car ride***
So what movie you want to watch Jessica
I'm in the mood for a scary movie I said sure what kind of scary movie Jessica said how about we watch the  Ouija board I said okay good choice Celine why thank you.
This movie is not even scary Celine stop hiding under the covers whatever it is scary! Haha okay well I think I should get going we have school tomorrow ugh goodnight Celine see you tomorrow.
Bye Jessica see ya tomorrow