chapter 18

WHAT THE FUCK SAM!!!   

he looks at me with guilt and then I see Madison with that stupid smirk on her face REALLY SAM SO YOU FUCKING AVOID ME ALL THIS WEEK AND NOT TALK ME AND MAKING ME THINK I DID SOMETHING WRONG TO U I WAS GONNA COME SEE IF U WERE MAD AT ME BUT I SEE U FUCKING SUCKING THE SOUL OUT THIS SLUTY ASS HOE!!! babe let me explain NO FUCK YOU SAM I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT HAVE FUN WITH THIS CAKED UP BITCH I HOPE SHE WAS WORTH IT .no  please babe she doesn't mean anything to me really Sam that's  not what u said when we had sex at the party last weekend. WHAT U FUCKED HER WE ARE SO FUCKING DONE U BITCH AND THATS when I slapped Sam and Madison I ran to the bathroom and started to cry all I think of was i wasn't good enough for him I'm ugly and I'm not worth I was keep  on repeating in my head  I really wanted to cut so i said fuck it I'm about to cut  I pulled out the sharpest thing i had and i did on cut and I screamed at the pain but it felt so good I was bout to do another one when someone opens the door and gasps and takes the object away from me. hey I WAS USING THAT! when I look who it was.... I was surprised  Jessica?? what are you  doing here how did you find me I was in the hallway making out with my boyfriend and I heard screaming I saw it was you i heard everything I'm sorry I came to see if u were okay i didn't want you to cut yourself so I came running but it was too late.. wait how you know I cut my self  and why you care you hate me.

yeah I first I did not like you cause u dated my ex Sam and we dated for like 3 years until he cheated on me but I got over it and I started to care for you when I saved  you from the party   WAIT WHAT HAPPENED!! shit you don't know what happened no shit. okay ill tell you what happened but not here let me take you home okay..? yeah that's fine do u have a car no I usually ride with my brother but we can take your car and ill drive is that okay?? yeah that's fine she drove and I fell asleep. I felt someone  and I jumped and then I realize it was Jessica I wake up and she's laughing ugh.. we got inside I made popcorn and she told me what happened and that she told me how she found out that I cut myself is when she took me home she changed me and saw my scars. OH that's all I said